Are you lonely user? Get a free prison wife right now!

Are you lonely user? Get a free prison wife right now!

Attached: file.png (1116x728, 927K)

Hey my future friend!

My name is Jennifer, my friends call me Jen. I'm Brazilian by blood, but raised in South Florida by birth. I love my hometown, but I love to travel too. I speak fluent Portuguese and I have a mind for business. I enjoy anything that keeps me motivated. Always moving forward! I keep busy here, I workout everyday, meditate and read.

Being incarcerated has taught me so much about myself and the woman I want to be. I have learned to be patient and weather the storms. I love to cook and have discovered I have a passion for gardening , being able to plant and watch my own food grow (it's amazing). I believe everything happens for a reason and I'm striving to learn all that I can while I'm here, implementing this knowledge in my future.

I'm looking for someone who can see the real me, not as damaged but as a survivor. I am honest, even if it might hurt and loyal to a fault. So if you are interested, write me and let's see where this goes!

Until then, Muah!

Attached: file.png (347x500, 506K)

kek

Hello, my name is Amber. I’m a good hearted, loyal and honest individual. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh. I enjoy spending my free time being outdoors, doing outdoor activities. My current situation has allowed me to learn and grow from my mistakes. I’ve developed into the woman I am today. So I’m not the same young girl I came in.

My time here is almost over so I’m now in search of finding someone I can build a friendship with. I’m looking for a man who is caring, kind, loving, a romantic and not judgmental. If you feel you may be this person, please feel free to contact me. Please be aware that I am able to receive emails via CORRLINKS, but I’m unable to respond back. Please be sure to include your mailing address if you do decide to email me. Have a lovely day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Attached: file.png (380x500, 512K)

Hello there!

My name is Jennifer. I am currently incarcerated at the facility listed on my profile and will be getting out next year.

You know those sudden “ah ha” moments when everything clicks into place and everything around you seems a thousand times clearer?? When changing people, places and things doesn't sound like a half bad idea?? I think it's time that I caught up to the rest of the world. I'm ready to live life the way it was intended to be lived with the hopes of meeting new friends that can guide me in the right direction and show me how to live right because I'm tired of being sick and tired.

I'm currently attending college, working towards a Degree in Social and Behavioral Science and majoring in Psychology. I have a great personality, I'm fun and outgoing….I love to travel and have good times.

The most important thing I'm looking for here is to build a genuine friendship that I can hopefully hold onto long after my incarceration.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my profile, and I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Attached: file.png (372x500, 420K)

You can even get trannies

Hello to everyone who stopped to read my ad. My name is Monica, and I am a trans gender woman who is desperately seeking the right man who is not afraid of something different or challenging.

I'm fun, upbeat, happy-go-lucky and warm. I'm a great conversationalist and nothing is off the table. I'm very girly and like to try different styles of fashion. I'll try anything at least once. Life is too short to be boring!

I'm an active advocate for the LGBTQ community and would love to meet someone within a similar mindset, or someone that wouldn't mind learning other worlds.

I wouldn't mind meeting a straight or gay man, or even a trans woman. I welcome all who will take the time to get to know me. What I'm not down to meet is someone with a trans fetish. I'm not a novelty item.

I'm sensitive and want someone serious enough to be friends, someone to hear from either via snail mail or even to call. I can even receive email through Corrlinks.

I believe with my flaws I'm still interesting enough to be worth your time. One of my best qualities is my loyalty to my friends. I will go out of my way to put a smile, or even a chuckle on your face. I believe one of the best gifts one can give another is laughter.

If I look or sound like someone interesting enough, hit me up. Hope to hear from you soon!

Attached: file.png (360x495, 459K)

>Incarcerated for: Attempted Sexual Assualt with Minor
Who woulda thunk it!?

>Not a Finnish trap
Do not want.

Attached: perkele.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

Hey,

My name is Sue Ann. I am a friendly, energetic island girl. I enjoy reading, traveling, the beach and fun evenings out. I am easy going, have a sense of humor and enjoy the finer things in life. Currently standing at 5 foot 2 inches tall, athletic physique, toned in all the right places.

I am looking for someone who is generous, spontaneous, exciting, has a sense of humor and who can hold a conversation.....and who can put a smile on my face.

Hope to hear from you soon

Attached: file.png (334x500, 450K)

thought she was a midget for a second

>Get a free prison wife right now!
>free
>free

She'll start asking for money after the second message.

Hi ya’ll!

My name is Adrianne and I am looking for like-minded people to connect and build honest friendships with. Some of the things that are most important in my life are my faith, my family, friends, the South, good food, saltwater fishing and anything on the water, outdoors, Auburn football, dancing, laughing (lots of it), love, animals, running and exercising. Anything else you would like to know, just ask!

I am currently a full-time cosmetology student and will be a licensed Cosmetologist in less than a year, for the state of Florida. I believe it is so important to make people feel beautiful on the inside and out. I have a huge personality and love seeing people happy!

Even though my out date seems far away, a lot of good things are happening and I have several things in the works on my side.

Attached: file.png (360x500, 518K)

And you will send it to her, you fucking simp

Attached: 1561779803973.jpg (449x341, 18K)

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth, but I go by Star. I am from Los Angeles, California.

I am starting over and looking to create a new life for myself. I have closed chapters on the majority of "friends" in my life and could really use some positive people to communicate and possibly surround myself with.

I am a Christian and God is always first with me. I love all kinds of music. I'm very outgoing and enjoy dancing! I am a loyal person. I also love a great sense of humor.

I am looking to brighten my future and shoot for the stars. God Bless.

Attached: file.png (328x500, 339K)

These read like shitty POF adds.
>I like to take long walks on the yard, I like to travel (between cell blocks) My idea of a perfect date is a pizza tray followed by a ramen noodle slam, then licking my butch's pussy.

Hello Everybody, my name is Juan (for now).

I'm so excited that someone is reading this. I'm at a place in my life and I'm doing my time where I have no tears left to cry. I can't be scared of what perception someone may have of me, or of me having for myself, get in the way of finding real friendships, real love, and real acceptance. I feel that as long as we know who we are and where we're going in life, everyone who matters will follow.

I find my freedom in the music & Gaga tells me I was #bornthisway, Cardi B tells me to #getup10, and I tell myself "you is kind, you is smart, and you is important", lol! My release date is coming up soon and I feel that I'm ready to make new memories, happiness, and laughs. Would you like to make them with me? Cause I've been married to my loneliness for too long honey and I want to have an affair with the postman! Okay.

So if you're game, hit me on my D.M., or in this case, write me, please!

I look forward to hearing from you, until then, I'll just keep #breathin with Ariana Grande.

Attached: file.png (324x500, 426K)

Picture 1 of 1

Hey,

I’m Stacey. I’m outgoing, open minded and love to laugh. I’m very spontaneous and like to try new things. I have fallen on some hard times and my current situation is far from ideal, but I try to make the best of it; staying positive and view this as a learning experience.

I need someone in my life who can help reinforce that positive outlook. I’d like to find someone who’s honest and stable to stick by me for the long run. To establish a friendship and maybe more!

Attached: file.png (353x500, 376K)

I’m a laid back person. I have 3 kids, love the outdoors and love to laugh. I’m looking for someone who can hold a good conversation and keep me interested. Willing to relocate.

Attached: file.png (330x500, 429K)

I am a gay, 61 year old African American. My height is 5’11” and my weight is 215 pounds. I have brown eyes and black hair. My music interests are R&B and Jazz. I enjoy cooking, watching television and movies, football and basketball, writing letters and receiving them. I also enjoy doing. I am seeking a submissive for friendship and maybe more in the near future.

Don't drop the soap bitches..

Attached: z-c19905[1].jpg (200x305, 21K)

These girls will bleed the fuck out of you. By the second letter they'll be asking for you to put money on their books.
Male inmates do the same thing to ugly lonely women. Then they ghost them after making parole.

>wud conjugal visit.

I migjt do this. Can I send them memes?

What the fuck

That's a tranny.

>tfw no brazilian prison dom dyke gf

As an attorney, you would be dumbstruck by the amount of penpal shit going on. I have read through some pretty disgusting letters that we receive through discovery, both coming and going.

Hahahaha Stacy and Chad finally got caught!

Redact them and post user

An attorney works in a prison mail room? Better call Saul called, they want their story back.

Attached: curly.jpg (480x360, 13K)

We should all be sending our memes to prisoners

Attached: 1562308433826.jpg (800x555, 115K)

Shame none of them wrote the reason why they're in prison

So do we have to pay for there commissary or something while they get out? Im down for that Amber Montoya chick fuck it. God I need to get laid.

Can't, even redacted. "For Counsel Only" stamped at bottom.
It is mostly from inmate to inmate. One client had 30 some letters in the span of a couple months.

No you dumb nigger, I get it in discovery.

No they get money put on their commissary from friends/family.

Thats what I was thinking lmfaooooo

Wonder why