ITT: We Americans come up with new names for our newly acquired waterfront property. No eurotrash allowed. I’ll start

ITT: We Americans come up with new names for our newly acquired waterfront property. No eurotrash allowed. I’ll start.

Trumpland
East Alaska
Ivanka
Iceland 2: Electric Boogaloo
Denmarkisgay

Attached: DA1641DD-4726-4360-8A58-E74F4FA0E288.png (1056x1801, 1M)

>East Alaska
/thread

Kalaallit Trumpnaat.

Whiteland

Make sure to not genocide the natives this time, burgers.

Oh, come on, that's our favorite pastime after baseball.

The-US-never-get-this-land-LAND

We are number 1

Lets be clear. America was a mistake. It was doomed from the start when we brought over niggers with us when we stepped on the beaches of Jamestown. Our best hope is a nuclear attack on our country which i would wholeheartedly welcome, as the major cities would be obliterated and they are the containment centers for the scum of this "country". Our best hope for survival of civilization in the west is balkanization or nuclear fallout. I choose the latter, as nuclear bombs would wipe out major cities, leaving much of the countryside untouched. I pray that we go to war with Iran, North Korea, Russia, and lose. that way we would either live under an actual government or have a chance to start a new nation, the right way, this time.

Attached: 02F99681-6F99-4833-836F-7B1BC4BF0B6F.jpg (276x183, 8K)

>t. Still butthurt over Stewart's Folly.

Angrywhitemenistan

East Alaska is good

Fuck off. We'd end up infecting Greenland with our niggers. Let the Danes keep it, or do what the Swede was talking about earlier on another and turn it into our Ethnostate.

Groidenfrei

new iceland

>new names
Whites Only Island

>Thule
MY GOD, HE WAS RIGHT!

New Denmark

Greenland is just fine.

>we
No moshe.

Maybe Trump will donate it to Israel--give them some more space. The could call it Greenburgland.