Is anyone else just angry? Everyday I wake up and its just more bullshit. Reddit: Bullshit. Facebook: Bullshit...

Is anyone else just angry? Everyday I wake up and its just more bullshit. Reddit: Bullshit. Facebook: Bullshit. TV: Bullshit. I know, I know, those are "normie" things. But why the fuck must I have to try and seek out/filter out blatant propaganda? How did things get this way? Where things always this bad? I feel like when I was a kid I could watch movies, tv, and hell even read a fucking newspaper and not get misinformed or fed propaganda every step of the way. Why will no one speak up? Even the "conspiracy theorists" push bullshit. How did anyone of us ever get to the real information? I feel like every step of the way there's just more and more misinformation. Why will no one name the fucking Jews? Hell netflix just put out that fucking show about Christians. This shit has to be a joke right? People know and are just too smart to say something, right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8JDkdc246QQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are in need of
pic related

Attached: Digital-detox.jpg (585x380, 16K)

Unsubscribe, cut the cable, unplug, user. After you do that, if its not directly in front of you, don't worry about it.

I don’t encounter any of those things. You are making poor choices.

who reads a paper anymore, any way?

Pretty much.
Watching news usually ends up in a shouting match with my TV.

Attached: 4c4a851b3c886cae.png (208x208, 55K)

I feel like you guys are missing the point. You can't consume any sort of media anymore without it being fully kiked. It's affecting the people. It's everywhere. Even if I go outside, in the woods, to my favorite spot. Theres fucking mexicans in the god damn water playing some fucking mariachi music out of their fucking radios.

At least the feds dont have you on the list lol
Hopefully ill be off the directed energy weapons torture list
Now

Watch old shit
I dont watch or play games or tv after 2013 outside of a few
Watch alot of anime and read manga
Japan is way less retarded than here pop culture wise
Tho anime is getting weird too
This is gonna be a long ass century isnt it

What you need is a heavy dose of the passio pill, my friend.

Attached: F0AC06A7-D5F2-42AD-BCB2-332E2BB678F7.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Oh, I get it.

Whenever the muslims here start playing their shitskin tunes it´s Panzerliedzeit. youtu.be/8JDkdc246QQ

You have to FIGHT BACK.
It´s never about the fucking music, it´s domination behavior.
Staying silent means you agree to get cucked..

Attached: drawn heah.jpg (507x360, 35K)

Im so tired and angry at life, I hate it so much and I thought good things were happening lately but I think God was just messing with me like 'Haha I got you faggot' type shit. I got kicked out of my parents house and living at my aunts but I cant find a job, about to be homeless, I don't know what to do anymore guys.

Same here dude. Discovering the forbidden truths destroyed my life. The truth will set you free they say. I can't bring myself to apply for jobs either and I will be kicked out of the house soon enough.

>Just wageslave for 50 years lmao

I really want to end it but there is no easy access to firearms here in Germany. My parents say I should see a therapist but fuck that shit, if I tell this guy what I truly believe I will be locked up. Fuck this entire shitty existence, I never asked for this.

Start fucking trucking.
Not even joking, truckers are always sought for.
You´ll likely get the damn license payed by the guy hiring.

nah, if you let them make you mad, you let them make you stupid, and that's how they control you
just ignore them unless it's something you can personally verify

Listen, I am angry. I'm not sad, I'm not depressed and I am definitely not unsure or confused.. I am angry. Things can change. I was depressed. I was on medication. I am off that shit and I am furious. They fucked us each and every way. They convinced a lot of us that we were the problem and that they had the solution. Fuck all of that. You were right all along. They want you dead, brainwashed, or on drugs. If you fall into those categories they won. Don't let them win. Your fight is OUR fight. There are more just like you. Think about the friends you have lost along the way. If you are here I am sure they took something from you. Get angry.

>I really want to end it
Weißte bescheid.
Easiest access to guns is Bundeswehr, on my Meincraft server.

Attached: 1553364920621.png (400x255, 153K)

Bundeswehr checks applicants and they wouldn't let me enter based on what I posted on Jow Forums. No doubt about it.

Yeah, I struggled with it for a long time. I guess I still do. But eventually I found a way to deal with it a little.

I just remember that I deserve to be happy, even if everything is fucked.

You only live once time, user. This is your one chance to live a happy life. So, no matter how many great reasons you have to be angry, you should find the time and space to live your life in a way that serves YOU.

Attached: 1561956028818.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Read up on institutional parasitism. Public schools ruined homeschooling and apprenticeship, read up how the Bach's educated themselves. Reddit cannibalizes old-school forums and discussions and replaces them with cookie-cutter comments and headlines.

I dont want to wage slave and I don't have kike connections so I'm fucked... I can't end my life as much as sometimes I wish it could... I hope God has better plans for you and I
I have been thinking about it but they drug test and I smoke marijuana (I know im a degen) but I want to stop so badly I pray all the time for God to help me but I know I must exercise my willpower as well, God can't do all the work
I am angry, but honestly I was depressed for a long time and was an atheist but recently found God amd was reborn again and my life has gotten better but I kmow he is giving me trials and tribulations, I know that I deserve this suffering, but I just wish I could try and make it out of this shithole I placed myself in.. I dont think God will help me anymore... I want to try but I try and fail...

yep. anyone with their eyes open should be appaled at the state of life on earth. being born human seems much more like punishment than "the gift of life" to me

Hahaha

That music is based on german polkas. Northern mexico/ texas etc has a huge german influence. You guys would be smart to embrace Mexicans or the country will get populated by people even more terrifying to you.

NIGGERS

Attached: 35342-1.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

I practice my own religion at home. I don't need someone else to tell me what to think. That leads to corruption. I know whats good and whats evil.

Take your meds, schizo.

Heres one for you.
I help raise my White grandson( 2 yrs old) 6 days/ night week. WE watch alot of Youtube childrens content, nursery rhymes, 1,2,3/ABC stuff. The tv's on 1/2 the day .For the past 2 weeks YOUTUBE has decided im a Republican/Trump supporter so the ONLY COMMERCIALS i get are for some Democrat Presidential Candidate named TOM. YouTube spams me at least 40-50 times per day with the same exact ad. THATS THE ONLY ADD i ever see. Straight out brainwashing techniques by force of repetition. Its actually starting to annoy my 2 yr old grandson.

ublock origin

Read more books n' shit, some writers are very sneaky cunts and hide deep meanings in plain sight me boi.

If youre convinced everything is bullahit they've won. They want you to believe you lost. They want you to lose all hope. Get fit, spout whatever comes to mind, and fuck bitches

Jews have been selling outrage lately. They fake and manufacture outrage and youre faliing ffor it

It makes sense to complain about how bad shit is in the world, but if you think that means you can't live an awesome life you're fucking retarded. You need to go online and look for people whose life you envy then spend a few hundred hours copying them. That's what I did and now I own a brand new business.

You know who I am copying for advice on how to start certain businesses and learn about taxes? Literally black folks how talk with black accents. How are you going to say niggers are retards and then you can't even do better than the niggers who sell clothes on Amazon and Shopify?

You either want the AT fields to stay up or you support human instrumentality.

>>Just wageslave for 50 years lmao

I've done 30 years wageslaving, losing my job soon .
Jobs in my trade are rare, so it means I'd have to move to find another one.
work is pretty shit really whatever you do for some people & others live to work, I like to find a balance & its not easy.

Buy land a build a cabin in a state that gets too cold for them.

Nothing you can do yet about them other than ignore them for now. Trust me put your energy into something useful instead.

I love big brother.

We are supposed to fight in user. We live in the ultimate JRPG. Start level grinding fren

Attached: Roger-Dubuis-Excalibur-Round-Table-close1_zpsca604b2a.jpg (772x453, 99K)