Brit/pol/ - High Effort edition

>Andrew Harper death: Man charged with newlywed PC's murder
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-49402226

>Boris Johnson: UK 'will be ready' for no-deal Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49396653

>'Reckless' plan to cut off free movement alarms EU nationals
theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/19/reckless-plan-to-cut-off-free-movement-alarms-eu-nationals

>Down syndrome boy, 13, raped at special needs school by 'staff member'
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/down-syndrome-boy-13-raped-18965026

Attached: 222.jpg (1024x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQVp9GxRlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJRkJrDrYo
youtu.be/PJZnuT6ACV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4ySgi5-zk
youtube.com/watch?v=5d3gZFbVf84
youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49398852
euobserver.com/economic/143162
carbonfootprint.com/
youtu.be/A4NH8WEkNlM
youtu.be/dc4M0s3ZGsQ?t=721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who deleted last thread ? jannies?

ffs

JANNIES ARE FANNIES

Attached: 1540264429748.jpg (1050x858, 135K)

Did last thread get nuked? I only just got here. Fill me in.

>Fannies
Fannys*

Attached: sipppp.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>>Down syndrome boy, 13, raped at special needs school by 'staff member'
The ride never ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQVp9GxRlv0

Attached: 1566142327509.png (958x600, 610K)

There was a BBC article earlier today about something something how white children are getting radicalised by the far-right online something soemthing. There was the option to comment at the bottom.

Best part of my day was waiting for that comment thread to publish. Where's the fucking article gone?

Seriously though, who the fuck is dumb enough to send in comments for moderation by the BBC on anything, let alone that. Are they just dropping provocative articles and collecting comments on the sly nowdays as some barely veiled data mining excercise? I wouldn't put it past them.

Attached: hb76ygiu.png (497x324, 382K)

>BBC
user...

Freedom for Hong Kong

Grant British citizenship to Hongkongers who already have British National (Overseas) status

Attached: 1566225156958.jpg (4030x2267, 947K)

The bastards deleted my insectoid thread and my thread about the discount biker gang the other day.

Attached: niggers-infect-whites.png (707x351, 562K)

she pointt

>___THREAD THEME____
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

So do you think Boris and EU have it all planned out? They'll remove the backstop at the last minute and the rest of May's shitty deal will be passed.

how about ,

youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg

we cannot let these vile thugs get away with pruning or deleting brit/pol/

Attached: ECWLLb4WsAASLcH.jpg large.jpg (2048x1366, 307K)

Nah, EU won't budge on the backstop until they see if the Remoaners manage to usurp Boris via a VoNC.

why are you intimidated by my superior digit length???

Attached: POINT.png (1007x333, 437K)

>not understanding why someone would skimm the headlines of ::the:: hub of modern propaganda hosted from the UK

this is more appropriate...
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJRkJrDrYo

Attached: Alexjones3.jpg (440x534, 115K)

They deleted my thread about bodyhair being manly the other day

I skim the headlines when I need to post a new bread. I don't read more than that though. Does anyone actually read the links?

Won't stop pedos, boring.

they're jealous of you user, and you did a number on them

I don't get your point.

what about ,
youtu.be/PJZnuT6ACV4 ?

Fuck off, we're full.

I'll trade six pakis per slope though.
Chinks'll know what to do with the bacon avoiders, might even get a few organs without inbred deformities from them.

I had you fingered as a smart lad

Ok who was camping in Tims garden

MI5

I know right?
I bet they've got the body hair of a ten year old.

I guess they must do.

You didn't see that article then? It's just vanished.

Anyone?

if you want to have a night in a cell send that to owen jones

eddie

Okay, serious question time. If DeutscheBank goes under, is that good or bad for the UK, and the strength of the pound? I cannot into economics very good

No fuck off Wing ding wallop

god just the sight of nappy hairs annoys me

Attached: 57156383_291124675112720_16078700661345990_n.jpg (1440x1440, 255K)

that would be fun , maybe a lurking yank would do it?

its the fucking smell m8

fucking sweat and cocoa butter i fucking swear niggers think cocoa butter is soap

Attached: 1562313359759.png (1000x500, 125K)

CHADington

NEW DRAINADDICT!!

New Check'em

Just craftily unblocked a drain in the garden and it stinks

stop trying to find reason in economics. it's not about reason, it's just a safe environment for war to occur. a mathematization of conflict, if you will. anyone pertaining to know anything based off the markets is just looking to make a profit, by selling books, articles, or shitty information to retards who will fund their margins.

good, until it triggers global economic fuckreys

If I download Gimp/Photoshop I might make a decent effort of it, that was like 2 minutes in paint lol. would be a fun one, though

christ almighty are you trying to make me go fucking blind ?

use the proper fucking flag mate, pic related or at least use the flash n circle

Attached: natsocbrit.png (1200x600, 22K)

>Since March, 1 million EU nationals have successfully applied for settled status, giving them the right to live in the UK after Brexit.

Just when you think you can't hate lefties much more

Attached: escape from the union.jpg (799x650, 78K)

Here's one of our lads.
Good old Drainage Norfwest

I thought everyone wanted to bail from the sinking ship?

I only ever use paint.

Attached: Jimis.jpg (1009x361, 151K)

Attached: Grants2.png (600x472, 206K)

gimp is for hipsters, photoshop is for fags
mspaint32 has all the features you need to make an epic me-me.

If you hate lefties why are you posting a picture endorsing a leftie party?

Sure, if all you cared about was the colour scheme. The union jack combines the St George cross and St Andrews cross. At least the BuF didn't bastardise the union jack.

People must have learned something from 2008, no? I was too young to pay attention at the time. If DB takes a tumble I'd like some sort of inkling how the UK would stand. It may even lend strength to the Brexit argument, because Europe would be truly fucked by that point.

True pratricians

They are such brainlets whenever they speak about politics, they should stick to their jobs of standing next to brexit party campaigners and looking pretty

thats what cucks who hide their opinion of niggers are bad say

Oioi lads

Attached: 611CF1A9-4B5E-43FB-A712-391102E0AE34.jpg (648x750, 57K)

Have sex, incel

I'm sure I read earlier in the year that the country was doing much better than expected. I'd like to think we would be alright for a while if Germany goes down.

they should wear less clothing as well

Attached: 1565532906559.jpg (530x652, 184K)

Just wish they'd make another series of Sharpe t b h lads. I miss him.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo

dilate

Implying the tories aren't worse than the SNP
M8

>but dey fookin' childrun yew nonce

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49398852
>Elton John defends Harry and Meghan's use of private jets

>"To support Prince Harry’s commitment to the environment, we ensured their flight was carbon neutral, by making the appropriate contribution to Carbon Footprint™"

What the fuck does that mean? That they paid money to some people to grow trees in Africa so they could taken a private jet to their holiday while lecturing everyone else who can't afford to buy their carbons to stop using so much?

>DeutscheBank
They've supposedly been on the brink of collapsing for years

When you make sargon the most intelligent person in a conversation you must be a mong

Because they're dodge af
euobserver.com/economic/143162

I saw some advert yesterday with ugly nigger and mutt kids with stupid nappy hair
>tfw

Attached: ApuNarrowedEyesNetCurtains.png (656x527, 435K)

>People must have learned something from 2008
What do you think they learnt in 2008 that they failed to learn in 0001, 0002, 0003 etc etc?

>Carbon Footprint™
>™

Need I say anymore.

Attached: D8ntJ7-XoAAEfQU.jpg (894x773, 47K)

>Sharpe rides onto the battlefield
>riding solely on the back wheel of his bike he weaves between the enemy troops
>Suddenly he recieves a slight bump from a rearing horse panicked by his maneuvers
>OI Blud, wow, wow blud, blud, noooooo. Sharpe cries
>Just as hope seems lost the rest of the company arrive and join in the cries of astonishment
>Oi,
>Bruv nooo
>Bruv what
>endlessly into the night

kino

Looks like they're trying too hard to look white, especially Bea - she looks like rubbery, like a realdoll

>Local news reporting on the search for a 6yo boy who fell in a river a couple days ago
>Showing family footage of him
>Every clip is a from a phone with some shitty filter and caption applied on top
I can't help but feel like this is a form of child abuse.

>we ensured their flight was carbon neutral, by making the appropriate contribution to Carbon Footprint
that was my favourite sentence from today too.
>i'm carbon neutral because I paid to be? What don't you understand?

Attached: jtydj.jpg (680x598, 56K)

Attached: 60906460_461044744699350_6245077465669042176_n.jpg (736x736, 140K)

what's the fucking point of us being carbon neutral anyway when China/India/USA don't give a shit about such climate nonsense?

In this political era the best thing is to leave our classics the fuck alone, I shudder at the thought of a modern Sharpe or anything like that, still raging at the Last Only Fools and Horses with the son talking like a dindu.

Attached: 93b760cadb4510010324f3713a472a6c__spongebob_memes__by_folly_trolly-dbutj9i.jpg (198x200, 7K)

2008 was last global recession, right? I meant that I'd assume people have figured out how best to handle it, or how the UK would fare in such a situation. idk

Their stock has plummeted from 120EUR to 6.3EUR over the past year. They're also laying off 20% of their workforce -- neither of which are good signs. I didn't know about the "they'll collapse next year!" shit, but duly noted.

good point actually

>paid money to some people to grow trees in Africa so they could taken a private jet to their holiday while lecturing everyone else who can't afford to buy their carbons to stop using so much?
Yes

>"Durr pollution doesn't harm the planet, the advert paid by Shekelberg Rothstein Koch said so"

Attached: 1566156027058.jpg (710x530, 67K)

what % of paki is she?

carbonfootprint.com/

>google carbon footprint
>It can't be these cunts can it?
>Scroll down
>African kids
>Yea this looks like Meghans sort

Attached: timmy is golden.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

Does this sound like a paki to you?

youtu.be/A4NH8WEkNlM

DRAMA
youtu.be/dc4M0s3ZGsQ?t=721

I wondered who the fuck these girls are so I looked them up, and one of them is SIXTEEN fucking years old - I'm guessing the other one is a similar age.

So, sorry nonces, maybe you should go and perv on someone else.

Also who the fuck are they anyway? Are they paid by the Brexit Party to do this shit?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 22.35.31 copy.jpg (1234x849, 240K)

bea cooked something

Attached: 223440.png (591x517, 444K)

'bea'? why do that lol

I wonder who wrote their script

far too tanned for my liking

Attached: ygrit.gif (245x255, 1.4M)

DeutscheBank is one of the biggest criminal organisations in the world

Why does Bea always look like a CGI character?

Bea's 16 now?
Wahey she's legal!

Her sister is older, 17 or maybe 18 now

M8 i've heard literal dark as pitch negroidols subhumans speaking with a public school accent

suehulk is dankula's wife right?

>pic related
There is no 'figuring shit out'. The world economy is a mathematical web that encapsulates the entire 'civilised' world. To coin a phrase - 'it is not supposed to be won, it is supposed to be continuous'. There's new tricks, there's old tricks, there's mistakes and lucky happenstance - but there's no reason. There's next to zero rules. There's no moral. And there's no end. It just - happens. And you're a beneficiory due to the quality of your frontline representatives, or you get fucked - and that's it.

Attached: jutyhgf.jpg (255x255, 19K)

Because their mother is South American, so they cake on the makeup to look paler.