Guns

Hey ameribros question about 2nd A and such.

Walmart sells guns, walmart is also a company. Can they not just impose their own system that If you want to buy a gun from them you must consent to a background, criminal record and mental health check?

Antigun advocates or people who want better restrictions could gib money to walmart allowing them to sell guns cheaper, effectively undercutting and drying up the business of any other companies that refuse to do background checks.

Do you think that gun limitations could be imposed capitalisticly?

Attached: 1562852118388.jpg (215x200, 12K)

What is his FUCKING problem?

Attached: 1557259083341.jpg (231x209, 11K)

he's controlled opposition

Attached: 123141315134.jpg (1198x843, 96K)

Sure they could, but everyone could just go to another store without restrictions under the same capitalistic system!
Nothing changes...

Attached: 13c.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

as long as it follows the law. they are a private company and can choose to do so.

I think capitalism will play to just that though.

don't buy from walmart then.

It's fine to me personally.

capitalism take it or leave it, but someone will play I figure.

>Can they not just impose their own system that If you want to buy a gun from them you must consent to a background, criminal record and mental health check?
you mean like the federal background check they already do?

D e r a n k e d
D e m o n e t i z e d

Sure, and then no one would buy guns there.

Oh wait, no one buys guns there anymore anyway.

If he asks me to share one more time!

Attached: images(10).jpg (240x160, 7K)

That depends...

They can't institite any private policy that discriminates against any protected group of people.

Let's say they want to demand a criminal background check that's even more stringent than the NICS system on what constitutes a rejection. If those additional checks lead to rejections disproportionately affecting black people, then they would be violating the law. Since crime statistics aren't uniform between certain protected groups, this would very likely be the result.

They could do it to appear woke, might also be a good way to get them to lose some money. Can just imagine the campaignnow; "demand walmart stop selling guns to alt-right and white-nationalists" with "they are a private company" boomers will get salty, leftists will project and walmart will lose money... kek

Walmart sells guns? Not in my state that I've seen, unless those gay BB guns count.

They want way to much for the weapons they sell.

Any gun limitation never works because criminals do not follow laws. The only way this would work is to forcefully remove all guns which is impossible.

>If you want to buy a gun from them you must consent to a background, criminal record and mental health check
That sounds pretty racist.
Wally World is already in hot water for keeping black hair care products under lock and key.

Attached: 1507334554990.jpg (728x1200, 154K)

>literally every video is about how fucking crazy the democrats have gone
>"I'm still voting democrat lol orange man bad"

Is the beanie a parasitic organism that removes his ability to make sound decisions?

They already do that retard. Its required by law.
Sage

>all stores do background checks
>all gun shows do background checks
>all person to person who sells more than 1 gun a year do background checks
only niggers, spics, rednecks and retards don't do background checks

Dicks Sporting Goods

Eat shit Dick.

This, the only guns the walmarts around here sell is pellet guns and bb guns. No real guns or ammo.

"Muh mixed race" he look like a fucking porto rican

he fucking looks of an average earthling