My friend has recently come out as pansexual, which in its self is dumb(as there are two genders) but I can stand...

My friend has recently come out as pansexual, which in its self is dumb(as there are two genders) but I can stand. But she's now really involved in the LGBT community and was planning on trying to bring me to a pride parade. What can I do to stop my good friend from participating in this degeneracy and go back to being her good old self?

Attached: 2019-08-19.jpg (288x512, 22K)

Sounds like she has low self-esteem. and rather than try to accomplish something, she just latches onto something that gives it to her for free. Try to get her to do something worthwhile

Attached: 220px-Omar_Mateen (1).jpg (220x293, 13K)

Well, you have to wife her.

Fuck her real good

PAN THAT PUCCI LIKE THE COLORADO RIVER BOIIII

Attached: 1566189031516.png (1125x696, 446K)

>hanging out with the mentally ill
Why don't you get the fuck out of you comfort zone and find some well-adjusted friends to partake in life with?

Attached: 68353704_516466605824198_3755528491773198336_n.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Daily reminder that pansexuals are just pretentious bisexuals.

Attached: 4DA30D70-A33F-485D-9C25-042AC1A50055.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

LOL, she thinks that you are a faggot, fuck her or else user.

Attached: eeaushdoa.png (577x642, 596K)

Become fit
Improve your sexual perfromance
Drop redpills whilst fucking heer
Ghost because shes too far gone into degeneracy but maybe shell manage

fuck off retarded texas

Typing in this position surely created a new language

looks like english typed by a paki to me

its ok.

Sounds like she's a middle/upper middle class white woman.

pansexual is code for pedophile... be careful user.

Nothing. Say goodbye to your friend.

Because fuck that, she's been there for me so I want to there for her to help her stop participating in degeneracy

She's already lost. Once her mind is infected with it, there's no removing it. You can stop being friends with her now or watch her slowly descend down the rabbit hole until she is a suicidal and deranged tranny ranting about white people and straight families on twitter. I've seen it happen first hand.

Attached: 1549520283611.png (500x666, 84K)

No, I have been rather clear about being straight and my dissent towards the LGBT community and gay pride

dude to be serious with you its too late, youve already failed her by even letting her get to the point of wanting to associate with LGBTFAGS

Yup, this is Canada now

I'm a skillet man my self

Attached: 34327_sfs-cast-iron-steak-herb-butter-40.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

Sounds like its time to fucking sleep
I think you have to strike her at the sexual plane, be it philosophically or physically, start talking about the concept of love and maybe slip in hedonism too, try to desexualize as much as possible which is a suicide mission anyway

>female
>friend
The premise of this whole story is autistic, fuck off leaf.

I've been trying to stop her but she kept on going. Frankly I'm really anti-social and have a lot of trouble making friends, socializing really doesn't come naturally to me so in my case just finding new friends isn't as simple as it sounds

nothing. if you disapprove she will call you a bigot and defriend you. if you go along with her then you are a weenie.

just hang out with her as normal and avoid any lgbt bullshit in conversation, in other words dont enable it

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

>suicidal and deranged tranny ranting about white people and straight families on twitter

kind of like how you communists are?

Attached: communist nigger fags.jpg (2662x2464, 1.88M)

I think this might settle it
There are homosexuals who oppose the LGBT community but if you get into the nonbinary hellhole its a one way ticket

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

it boils down to a fear of being ostracized for being normal -- that's how fucked the Left is.

I know, I've always had the fear of her identifying as non-binary and I think it will happen soon