Is the Japan x Taiwan friendship real?

Is the Japan x Taiwan friendship real?

Attached: 1539224291859.jpg (1443x979, 177K)

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Yes. Taiwan is a willing puppet to gather technology and shit to pass on to China.

No.

Japan only wants an independent Taiwan to weaken China's influence. Japan is a nation of two-faced liars. If China ever seized Taiwan, Japan wouldn't lift a finger.

Taiwanese are also morons for thinking Japanese cares about anyone but themselves.

Hello Mr. Mao Jr.

I'm not Chinese; I'm just stating facts.

If Japan really supported Taiwanese independence, then why don't they recognize Taiwan as an independent state?

>then why don't they recognize Taiwan as an independent state?
The same as almost every country, because economic reasons. Most countries would like to recognize both but China makes them choose. So instead they have unofficial relations with Taiwan.

>The same as almost every country, because economic reasons

Sounds like a solid friendship to me... lol...

Do people on Jow Forums not know what friends are? Or is it because 99% of the people here don't have any friends and never had any?

You mean you're just stating your own ignorant opinion ?
The reason is the same as every other nations, let me spell it out for you : Because China is the worlds number 1 market.

So you're confident that Japan will come to Taiwan's aid if China invades?
You just said it yourself that Japan won't recognize Taiwanese independence to not sabotage their economic relationship to China, so why would it be any different during an invasion?

Not sure if you're trolling or being serious.
Maybe because during an invasion / war, they have a chance to overthrow the ones in charge of China ?
You're a moron for thinking any nation cares about anyone but themselves, on the political level that is.
Taiwan and Japan are the closest in Asia, I'm talking between the people and not politically.

Because Taiwan used to be slaves of the Japanese. Hell a lot of powerful ppl in Taiwan had ancestors who served in the Japanese army. If you go to Taiwan, Japanese is actually a second language over English due to Japanese rule and development.

It's the same reason we worship the Brits here even though the Brits wouldn't never step in to help us if times got tough

Relative closeness is not the same thing as friendship. True friends don't stab each other in the back for money.

HK guy, you used to be a slave of the Japanese too why are you giving Taiwan shit for it ? and why is Japanese being a second language instead of English a bad thing..?

US guy, bro, that's not how it works when it comes to countries man, being the prime minister means you put your own people, family, before friends.

>being the prime minister means you put your own people, family, before friends.

This extends beyond politics.
Remember when Foxconn bought SHARP when the latter wasn't completely honest about its liabilities? I remember Terry Gou gushing over "Japanese integrity" right until the truth came out. He was screaming at his employees, but he kept his mouth shut to the Japanese.

It seems like this friendship is a one-way street, with Taiwan bending over to Japan and Japan abusing Taiwan.

4 years during wartime. Not enough to change HK from being a British slave compared to 50 years Japanese rule of Taiwan.

As for Japanese, look at the language you are writing. If you are going to adopt the language of the master, at least adopt the one by the winner and not the loser.

I would even argue at this point students from China probably have better English than students from Taiwan despite the fact they used to be Russia tier isolation.

Hi chankoro

Hi kike

Except you're literally wishing and begging to be British slaves right now in HK..? People waving the British flag around while protesting.

As for the Japanese part, I don't even understand what you're talking about. What are you talking about..?

As for the better English part, once again.. where does all of this come in..? According to you, you think China have better English than Taiwan, okay..? & ?
You sound like a 50 cent Chinese troll that went over to HK to appreciate the 'freedom' there while it lasts. Since even VPN's don't work on Jow Forums Lmao.

From the fact that when I deal with the china team in emails they can respond to me in English where the Taiwan team struggles. Not to mention that most China students work harder in hopes they can escape to the west on a master's

But since you asked, here's a very recent ranking.

You wanted more information so here you go. Sorry that facts don't fit your expected views.

Attached: english.jpg (1500x1500, 316K)

>Japan is a nation of two-faced liars.
Fugu plan confirms this.

Shills and niggers will deny it.

Gooks wish their were kikes.

*they

I'm sorry you couldn't reply to the facts I stated about HK wishing and begging to be British slaves right now.

I'm also sorry that you literally just won an argument over yourself. Not once did I mention anything about Taiwan having better English than China LMAO..?

Sorry that as a troll replying to facts is scary when the truth is looking at you hard.

> If China ever seized Taiwan, Japan wouldn't lift a finger.
Why would they when they have America occupying the south Pacific
Why would America go to war with China over Japan's feelings?

fuck off Chang