Robin Williams?

youtu.be/PKcONG35yxI

So, at roughly 5 minutes in, he makes a pedo joke. This is from July 2nd 2010

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 12.11.24 AM.png (1085x539, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6hiwwt?fbclid=IwAR2kDg29Y1RkHN6ncSsrZsTUIsJNEA14GQvbyIM_7mtAx5tLG-Mkmy2iX2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you saying they got him?

just, just watch it from like 4:30 to like 6
actually, very fucking odd line of jokes he has there

>Bashing MJ
I'm glad he choked

Seriously one of the best. I remember being in a small ass comedy club, the type where drama students go to test material. Half way through the night Robin Williams comes out of no where. He just happened to be in the house that night. Fucking amazing guy.

All actors are pedos. Don't even get disappointed when your favorite one gets exposed. It's all of them

hey robin williams was found hung too
perhaps theres a pattern here

Attached: hmmm.jpg (500x478, 22K)

dailymotion.com/video/x6hiwwt?fbclid=IwAR2kDg29Y1RkHN6ncSsrZsTUIsJNEA14GQvbyIM_7mtAx5tLG-Mkmy2iX2U

howard stern and alec baldwin

28 minutes onwards is very odd but 35:50 he mentions the island and 36.25 he mentions the island again before the audio gets cut

epsteins island?

Dude. Relax. That joke does not implicate him as a pedo

not saying it does, but its actually i think the first kindof joke like that he's said that i noticed was a bit odd, more or less just wondering if anyone else has heard anything else strange that he's said cuz, you have to admit, it was kindof odd

>hey robin williams was found hung too
>perhaps theres a pattern here
deathpug lynched robin, chris and chester

Attached: doggieded.jpg (960x936, 126K)

wat

Attached: 1531193811123.png (341x433, 201K)

Odd MIB reference

OH FUUUUUUUUUG

THESE SONS A BITCHES

They want to talk about it so bad but fear keeps them in check.

still in better shape than epstein

Attached: robbinwilliams.jpg (695x497, 49K)

jesus how long was he hanging for

remember when people spammed this to his daughter

Not Mel Gibson

Robin Williams was well known for stealing material. He showed up to comedy clubs stole peoples jokes. He tried to use his star to coerce people into giving him jokes and if that didn’t work he shoved money at them.

The guy was never funny. Incredible how so many people thought he was some kind of comedic genius. He sucked.

He also gave a girl herpes without telling her he had it.

That's fucked. What is wrong with people?

He didnt build a career on jokes. But the manic energy, the voices

He's not so funny anymore.
I think his shtick was that he had so much energy (drugs) which pushed people over the edge to laugh.

No, that was Jim Carrey

Robin Williams was hilarious. He had some good jokes but as stated he was a master of delivery and energy. He just makes you laugh even if what he's saying isn't actually funny. Don't see why he's getting shit on for it.

Both canadians
Coincidence
I think not

Like a salesman you wanted to hear deliver his routine but not buy from him.

And then you bought from him to be nice.
And then he killed himself.