Greenland 2.0: Tierra Verde

Let's rename Greenland. Tierra Verde means Green Land in Spanish... we could literally fuck the spirits of liberals and danish alike!

>inb4 No way in hell we would let mutt hands touch European clay. It's not for sale, never will be, and if you try any funny stuff EU and NATO will BTFO USA. Don't even think about it, amerifats.
HAHAHA COPE HARDER!

#MAGAwithDACA

Attached: navel - Copy.jpg (2000x1075, 215K)

I need inuit aryan women

Attached: 1565735341881.jpg (992x720, 105K)

First

If that happen, I’m going to build the biggest server farm in Greenland.

>arctic circle
>blizzard storm daily
>extremely cold
>frozen snow

Which it makes perfect for free cooling system.

Nooo fuck you man

Attached: 1564113719348.jpg (739x415, 32K)

Rename is Canadia to piss off the leafs.

That one lonely greenlander on Jow Forums. Hei uanga ateqarpunga Mathias.

nice esoteric quints!

Loyal women are whores like everywhere else?

Greenland have a lot of drunks. So yeah you can get a inuit wife. They are not that pretty compared to danish girls though.

Yo. You could get mcdonalds and taco bells. That's gotta be a little worth it.

Screw renaming it, greenland has cool history. Just state of greenland

You may as well your whole country will be Mexican soon enough. You're probably a Mexican too, nigger

I was thinking the same, except using the icy waters and a thermally conductive plastic... also, we could use multiple servers and computers around the same place.

Hallo Mathias
Qano ippit?
Thanks
Yes, everyone is a dirty whore here
It's no different than other countries
We are not special
I am so looking forward to that

Can't sailing produce over there is too expensive you can't grow anything you need for it. Which is why there is literally only 1 pizzaria and 1 burger bar on the entire island.

And you can sell water bottle from melt water after pass the server.

Danish girls tend to be super sjws and that's a turn off.

Ajunngilatit

Yeah a lot of them is. But i spend last 15 years in Norrebro, Copenhagen. A lot of openminded girls there, so i don't really see the sjws girls, they are mostly from Frederiksberg or outside Copenhagen in general.

America will find a way to create a McDonalds based economy (one McDonalds sells their burgers to other McDonalds)

It'll be like what Jacque Fresco wanted with the Venus Project, but with burgers instead of anything else/.

aap
illimmi?

We can give them to the Puerto Ricans we'll import

Danish + Puerto Rican = Day Laborer

Checked

Retards like yourself keep forgetting NATO is the USA inside the EU. Without NATO, EU has no backbone

That can easily be change with some infrastructure development. Not sure on their geothermal potential, but I'd be shocked with all those mountains that there isnt pockets of hot water deep down that can be utilized to maintain greenhouses.

Danish are a superior volk to the poorto ricans, not to be used for labor.

>meme flag
why are the Danes so butthurt over the truth? Puerto Ricans are your genetic superiors, be thankful you'll be enriched

>uh dems did it.
What about Korea, Vietnam or Granada?
What actuall results have those interventions had?

I am from the South and it's not a meme flag. Poorto ricans are scum. Worthless spics that are a stain upon our government.

Puerto Ricans are Aryan

literally causing global warming faggot

Attached: 66439137_337665007176367_6435604654461026304_n.jpg (258x248, 9K)

Still prefer them to america natives

> He thinks Taco Bell and McDonald's require lots of fresh produce
> Opposite of a "can-do" attitude

This is why the future of Greenland is with America.

>dems
Not same user but liberalism isn't mutually exclusive to the left wing or we wouldn't have civnats. It's mostly because of those people that we got involved in those areas, meanwhile leaders at the top were wringing their hands with glee after getting puppet states to lay blame on in the future. Why do you think no sitting president before Trump has given North Korea the time of day? They didn't have to, it was convenient give and take to leave things unsettled and let North Korea play patsy. Not gonna go into it all right here and now because it's late, I gotta work tomorrow but maybe some other user will grace you with a more in-depth explanation of the "why" of the seemingly pointless wars. It's all glowing fuckery to be frank about it.

That's what Iceland does. Enough monster truck rallies on that virgin tundra and we'll find some hot springs.

Then turn off laptop faggot. World is growing and need more servers to keep up with them.

Give me 5 dollars and a handjob and its yours mutt.
oh and all Eskimos lose all rights and citizenship in relation to Denmark. Then they are your responsibility or they will learn to stand on their own two feet.

this