What’s up white boy? Here, you roll with your people. I hold the keys to this yard. You ready to put in some work?

>What’s up white boy? Here, you roll with your people. I hold the keys to this yard. You ready to put in some work?
What do you do?

Attached: F2C33F18-429F-4B45-9790-13CA53F6E88C.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0sMcI1QRVc
youtube.com/watch?v=5hSTbGGFqHw
youtube.com/watch?v=OMNh_ZPocE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it

Id rather be a bitch so I can get out sooner boss

stop posting this cunt

Teach him about Jesus , put im in the right path

Looks wh*TE to me

>prepared to take it up your ass for the good of your physically superior white brothers
Based

Attached: E.png (480x342, 226K)

>get out sooner
you'll get charged with sodomy and your sentence will be elongated.

Oh damn I didn't know you could get in trouble for that. I'm gonna have trouble here

I would hold him down and rape him. I know jiu jitsu.

And we all know why you got into jiu jitsu.

yes. giving up ass in jail is illegal.
life is not so easy

call him a nigger dick loving faggot. have you heard the way he talks? he definitely was a white trash nigger lover before he went in. surprised they didn't shank him. then again, he's from California. In the southeast whites wouldn't like him.

when 10 people gang up on you. Your jiu jitsu will not help bud.

Suck the wardens dick and get preferential treatment to get me away from the yard.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0sMcI1QRVc

>I dont know what the fuck youre talking about white nigger but good luck at your parole hearing. i'll be leaving now

Attached: poormonkey.png (972x783, 215K)

id tell him '' you are not my people you monkey. dont talk to me ever again or ill rip your head off and throw it like a ball''

Attached: Basil II.jpg (594x801, 158K)

Seriously though, going to prison in the US is probably the worst fate imaginable.

warden is not gay and is not impressed by your cocksucking skills
next

(You)

Attached: 583EF004-B317-4349-A016-47AB3558F7BB.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

No idea.
I don't understand what he said.
I guess I'd have to ask him to kindly rephrase his statement, using the Queen's English.

ITT

Attached: 1252015180219.jpg (460x396, 27K)

dis is the streets homie he'll just overpower you den rip your limbs off

What do I gotta do? Smuggle meth in my ass?? Hahaha no problem. I've walked around with an 8 ball in my ass before so it shouldnt be too hard. And id rather suck your dick than some Mexicans for protection anyway...

You need to kill to be allowed in AB. You cucks couldn't hurt a fly

Seems like pure hell from what I watch/read about it, especially California

My cousin has been locked up for a drug fueled robbery spree. How likely he is in a white prison gang?

>call him an untermensch
>flee
>request solitary confinment for protection

In prison the whites are the minority and are abused by the other races. That's why the AB was formed in the first place. Protect whitey after prisons got desegregated

Which state and which prison?
If he’s in a shithole filled with gang members, its fairly likely

what happens if a jew goes to prison? who protects him

Pennsylvania and I don't know but wouldn't it be a federal pen since he robbed a bank?

they kill a body double and evac to the holy land

His money.

these are white niggers. race means nothing to them

Hopefully no one. Tbqh the AB would probably do it for some shekels

you guys do know he has a black boyfriend, right? he does youtube videos with him.

>what happens if a jew goes to prison?
>Jew
>Go to prison
Good one user

Lol

My cock will be elongated

Do you watch the fucking news?

the blacks

theres still jewish and italian old school gangsters that might go to prison. but im guessing they do business with everyone and none touches them. im not talking about multi millionaires here

god i wish that were me

What do you mean what do I do? I kick it with the fucking bro. What, you think you're too good for skinheads? Faggot. These guys would kick your ass.

Italian mafia employs the AB a lot, inside and outside the prison.

If he’s violent/stupid enough to rob a bank, he’s probably now in some kind of gang. When does he get out?

>What do you do?
kill him and fuck his corpse.

Like another 8 years I think. I've never talked to him in there so I only know a little

[X] Sharpen Toothbrush.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hSTbGGFqHw

all that meat just means bacon. here have a look at this manlet who was a badder motherfucker than you or your pic will ever be even with chuck norris's help

are you 100% locked to your own race in prison? what happens if a white guy tries to talk to a black dude? or vice versa.

Pic related is how I would respond

Attached: 1549441782869_1.jpg (242x486, 22K)

My hand's raised and it stays raised. Here's my drivers license brother..

Spot of the ol' gear for me, bro?

>What’s up Jew boy? ‘ere you stick to your own people. I ‘old the keys to this yard. Ready to put in some work?

Attached: 676F4D7B-D0E4-4D17-9D84-2345BA803AAA.jpg (736x1104, 89K)

THIS IS WAY FASCISM IS GREAT O KEEP STREETS CLEAN
BU ENCE I WILL NEVER HAPPEN
I RATHER STAY IN HOME ANYWAY, STREETS ARE NOT NICE AND SAFE
YOU GET A SENSE OF NON BELONGING
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE POLICE STATE ..

I would show him my paper work and clique up with the whites

Search up Wes Watson on youtube. Racial segregation serves as a form of damage control. If a white dude and a black dude engage on the yard they get checked right after by their people. The whole point is to mitigate tribal conflict. If the white dude and the black dude engage in a conflict 10 times out of 10 times this will cause a race riot.

Lmao

>are you 100% locked to your own race in prison?

This is a long segment of a longer interview, but it's the shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMNh_ZPocE4

Attached: 1556974080464.jpg (1200x1200, 367K)

Wes Watson is a man of honour.

I'd rather die than "put in work" for any gangs. They are masters of converting a two week sentence to a 20 year sentence. Fuck that. Imma go to war with that shit.

I don't know man, there could be some crazy shit happening with the red flag laws and lots of us could he going to jail. I think we should click up, an Army of Pepe Soldiers. Can you imagine how brutal our meme warfare will be after becoming hardened inmates and being released back into society?

Attached: 975F6E8F-A0C2-4BE1-81E2-E429AE5C9CB9.jpg (410x308, 27K)

JUST GET A JOB , FIND A WIFE GET KIDS AND BE A HAPPY

I'm disappointed he had to preach that he TOTALLY isnt a racist anymore. You know this guy on some level definitely hates nigs and spics from being in Cali.

a big percent of white prison gang members are jews. Tyler Bingham - senior AB panel member - is a kike. He even wears star of david symbols next to his swastikas.

cosa nostra gangsters pay for protection in certain locations, especially federal. in some state prisons they don't, since they have the connections and numbers to protect themselves, mainly in the tri-state area, otherwise they pay. in the south they pay tribute to nazi lowriders, which are ab farm group.

99% if he's doing time in state. if he's federal it depends on the usp.

b-but the rape thing is a meme right? these guys are alpha they wouldnt ever turn gay. manhood and honor above all. r-right?

what do you think user? most of them are degenerate fucking gamblers and addicts. they risk doing serious time for 70 to100k a year on average. there was a colombo capo recently who was proud of his dyke daughter. the former consig. of the bonanno family has a coalburning daughter with a mixed kid. they are all fucking losers.

What tattoos would a Jow Forums gang get?
>DISCORD TRANNIES FUCK OFF across my back

>But first I'm going to have to check your paperwork. What are you in for, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566065274167.jpg (680x620, 60K)

B-b-ut sir, I-I'm swedish...

he probably realized that he isn't actually white

> if I tell you to do something, the answer is always yes
>now do 88 burpies

Attached: fashwave jesus.jpg (1024x771, 104K)

hide and go seek

Attached: king-breivik.jpg (737x552, 37K)

Wrongthink

Is that the faggot that larps about prison shit? Really who gives a shit what crimes a criminal things are worse than others, they are all useless turds in a concrete toilet.

Whiter than you, Finngolia

Jared Fogle is living like a king with his money. Inmates have no principles and easily sell out for pocket change.

he was assaulted multiple times in the last couple of years though, even in pc.