What led boomers to become so fucking awful? How do you fuck a society up this hard?

What led boomers to become so fucking awful? How do you fuck a society up this hard?

Attached: 1565612531580.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

Jews

Attached: 241B5DE3-8A61-4349-8B9F-18B759FF645D.jpg (933x1024, 124K)

EZ-PZ. Just spend all your money sending your children to liberal arts colleges where the libtard professors will brainwash them into hating you while completely neutralizing any capacity to get a real job upon graduation.

Attached: Pepe Shrug.jpg (255x185, 11K)

is that anthoy hopkins wtf

>boomers
>millennials
>Gen Z
These are all targeted propaganda threads to turn groups in the West against each other.

Attached: The_Kremlin_Will_Not_Divide_Us_-_TKWNDU.jpg (1500x1000, 105K)

the fuck is he doing? dementia?

JUDEN!

He got coupons for crackerbarrel in a mailer.

Attached: 1565967126109.png (900x900, 501K)

based and MAGApilled

Yep lol. Based af

what led zoomers to be such whiney faggots blaming their own shortcomings on another demographic? oh, i know.... ( pic related)

Attached: 1562156988102.jpg (770x579, 79K)

Goddamn hippies!

Attached: 1565274605591.jpg (640x781, 109K)

Imagine living the richest most prosperous country ever in the world, you have seemingly infinity credit, job security, drugs and degeneracy and on top of that you're actually encourage to act degenerate to replace your father and grand father who died for the jew in ww2 and Vietnam.

That's what happened to boomers I know is a hard concept to grasp now that America is the shit hole of the world

Attached: 252576_1.jpg (630x630, 68K)

that's what a demon looks like

constant cia social engineering bombarding them since childhood about liberalism

giving people things for free.

Guess what happens with niggers

That's millenials. Boomers did get those jobs.

Times were good and jews struck when their defenses were down. Which created a generation of weak men

me me me me me me me me me O I can make 4% more with letting browns in?! me me me me me me

That's what he said if you read properly

Import the third world, become the third world...

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

bad times make strong people
strong people make good times
good times make weak people
weak people make bad times

forever

Well whites are shit at reproduction bro, you need strong Muslim and African cock

>try and stop us
>try TO stop us
Fucking

We gave you everything you have, and we WILL take it all away.

>What led boomers to become so fucking awful? How do you fuck a society up this hard?
By destroying black families with welfare...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By bussing white kids to black schools, forcing integration...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By replacing an immigration policy that gave preference to Europeans with one that gives preference to shitskins...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By killing off NS Germany and wrecking Europe's only chance at remaining native European...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By helping the Jews fake a "holocaust" narrative, and then illegally creating a country for them through the UN...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By lying to their own children in pozzed schools about who creates their money, to protect the Jew monopoly on central banks...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

By selling out to Jews before, during, and after WW2...oh, wait, that was "greatest generation"...

You see where I'm going with this...

Attached: SomethingInVietnamWorthSaving.jpg (2010x3014, 640K)

I thought they already had their own land... Oh wait, that would mean they actually would have to do something! Why do anything when you can get stuff for free...
We don't need them, they will just mess things up! Just like how your culture turned out...

You are either a shill or ignorant!

(You) are serving Alinsky's rules for radicals!
(You) are what Stalin called a "useful idiot"
(You) should engage in critical thinking!

Yikes. anti-semitism is not cool, man. You're the enemy of Trump and the great values of our great country stands for. Sad.

#IStandWithIsrael #Qanon #TrustThePlan

>Be Boomer.
>Take shitloads of drugs and fuck everything with a pulse in your teens/20s.
>Become a Jesus freak, and then a communist.
>Fuse the two together in your drug-addled sub-90 IQ mind.
>Take over positions of power by the 80s using the systems put together by your ancestors.
>Dump your fucking morlock retard politics all over academia and popular culture so that twerking twelve year olds getting shot up with estrogen and having dollar bills thrown at them by sexual predators in public is now acceptable.
>Acquire as much wealth as possible and then burn all the bridges behind you so your offspring cannot follow your easy success.
>Hyper-inflate the currency so fucking much that the purchasing power of the dollar is basically non-existent for anyone under the age of 40, and their $65,000 job has the purchasing power of a $15,000 job in your youth.
>Uh oh, your stock price didn't go up a half a point and you want that new Corvette. Better import forty million illegal foreigners and kill wages and the labor market while outsourcing manufacturing to third world slaves so the entire economy is based on nothing but debt.
>Pat yourselves on the back for leading such a lazy, easy life, and then send your kids off to the desert to die for Israel. Multiple times.

Attached: boomers.jpg (749x669, 90K)

Lack of brain elasticity? They can't even into basic logic or critical thought. Sad

Attached: 1529363845218.png (840x630, 1.13M)

Trump isn't perfect, and his wealth depends on dealing with Jews, but I notice the kikes did not get any of the wars they wanted, and he's interfering with their plan to swamp the U.S. with non-whites, buying us time.

What we need to be doing is deciding which white nationalist takes over after Trump's next term, and memeing him into the primaries.

We need someone willing to take a chance, declare a national emergency, shut down the press and congress, and purge the non-whites from the nation by force and coercion.

The Jew must be thwarted at any cost, and any amount of bloodshed.

Attached: GettingAhead.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Obvious propaganda is obvious.

old dude, banged that latina hottie who was 16 to 18 at the time.
pictures show them canoodling.
So chances are, this old ugly fucker has gotten better pussy than the majority of pol.

Anthony Hopkins gets a pass

Weak men create hard times. Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men.

The hedonism of the Roaring Twenties in the US and Europe and the corruption of the Weimar Republic in Germany led directly to the economic collapses of the thirties and the rise of the conflicts that would lead to WWII. In the wake of WWII the Greatest Generation worked to try and create a better status quo - the economies of the world boomed, technology created a better quality of life, and into this new world the Greatest Generation's children, Boomers, arrived.

And because they so outnumbered both their elders and their offspring, over the last half a century these weak men and women have utterly dominated society.

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: wall.png (1104x632, 1.02M)

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: bros.png (1186x656, 1.06M)

hyprocrites

Attached: idiota.png (410x412, 364K)

>be born in economic prosperity
>grow up in economic boom
>graduate right before peak oil
>live in technological paradise
>watch powerlessly as incompetence and naivety of your peers is slowly destroying the good times
>retire knowing it's only gonna get worse
>die in the Great Depression 2.0

>trump isn't perfect
>unless you're a nigger jew who needs to get out of jail
>he's interferring with ((their)) plan to flood the country with based spics goys kek

Attached: 1563840823876.jpg (750x418, 58K)