youtube.com/watch?v=yOQGhC5nzus
youtu.be/XcmR8DxuHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=HQPIIuSzug8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlvWnz2-bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m the opposite. I don’t hate niggers but I hate trap music

because los negros

I mostly listen to nig nog rap ironically

I hate niggers and nigger music and I'm waiting for the inevitable end of their retarded oppositional culture being mainstream

Because you are partially brainwashed
Classical, Metal, and Country music are for white people

Blacks make superior music. I'm a white dude but when no ones around I blast black music in my car. Black artists are the only people that utilize the full range of audio in speakers. The deep, booming, low bass is epic and high testosterone to listen to. The lyrics are alpha as fuck and uplifting.

>hates niggers
>hates nigger music

Why am i like this?

Take the metal pill.

shit slaps

Attached: dan64cnkkta31.jpg (640x795, 40K)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

i hate niggers and nigger music

Actually, I can explain this. You grew up with people/a culture that accepted you for liking nigger music, so therefore listening to nigger music takes you back to that time.

You don't like nigger music, you like the way it makes you feel. It brings back memories and perhaps feelings of freedom and rebellion that you can't get in your current life.

#metoo

Becsuse the jews told you to be that way you dumb fucking sheep.
This. Went so far as to start a metal band. Wish me luck bros.

because youre a dumb zoomer

small brain

Because you are a wigger faggot.

>hate niggers
>watch niggers fuck white women whenever I want to jerk off
no seriously, why am I like this?

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=7O3E0PlFBmk
I can't stand metal or country I don't why, but nigger music like what i linked above I find appealing I feel like a hypocrite

Attached: 190702-polo-g-getty-800x600.jpg (800x600, 52K)

metal is defeatist dogshit. country is for the god loving white man.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0xXGZWysIyZpNVrEbFPDU5cwu72aOZEb

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Genius-GZA-Liquid-Swords.jpg (820x820, 177K)

I hate people for doing this. It's not funny. You like it and you're gay, unironically.

Shake off your Jew conditioning and rejoin the white race.

When I wake up in the morning, I’ve got murder on my mind. Ak47 mac 11s glocks and 9s, lotta people they been talkin talking shit bout me online

Niggers kill each other
Niggers listen to nigger music
You must be a nigger

Lol

A fucking leaf

Meanwhile, I hate niggers but like seeing nigger girls bleached

i posted more than once faggot

You're all faggots.

THIS is battle fuel.
youtu.be/-MK5ChLJTAk

Attached: wp3846601-1.jpg (1340x2238, 1.97M)

You probably have low iq. Honestly.

its because you have an abundance of neuromelanin...look it up.
you have a nigger brain

Metal is great and guitar is one of the most based instruments you can learn

Attached: 81hFB TxlqL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 35K)

My girlfriend, who hates rap and nogs as much as me, asked why is rap so popular. I explained that popular rap relies on a few things to make people a certain way. These are unabashed materialism, pride, selfishness, violence and promotion of crime.

Promote these things and you get a population of low iq selfish brand-whore criminals. As long as the people selling the right brands can sneak their shit into the videos, these retards will go out and buy it. And those people are pretty easy to control using the right methods.

Attached: bNudylFgPxHGbwdfbAEMJJkT-QOcvk5qscz6XPaCL9I.png (435x293, 59K)

Too mellow. Try this

Attached: dummyboy.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Most of the popular stuff is really defeatist but old thrash was manly as fuck.

This guy gets it. Learn guitar. We need drummers badly too.

Brother

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2-720P-Wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

fuck you shlomoberg.

if it's on the radio it's kike approved and probably produced by a sweaty pedo Jew. if there's a video for the song you're double Jewed. Rap has been fully fucked since the late 90s and was half fucked since the late 80s.

there's still great MCs, but their careers are going nowhere unless they swallow the Satan pill.

What you think you enjoy is a consumerist mirage you fucking NPCs

there's literally millions of white nationalists like me who listen to nigger music in secret? how are we "low iq" it really is enjoyable sometimes and alpha as fuck, especially when a song is telling a story about overcoming hardships and killing other niggers

Tribe Called Quest are good, so is MF DOOM, so is Fela Kuti &c. Not every nigger is a nigger, is the conclusion. Just enough to keep their countries at the shit tier.

I'm adjacent. I hate niggers and nigger music. But I have a potent attraction to nigger women. I think my racism has amplified my lust for their women because prior to Jow Forums I didn't think much about nigger women.

Attached: negress.webm (792x456, 2.53M)

>alpha as fuck
maybe you are bbc loving faggot...ever consider that?

Listen to Wagner user. This is our music.

Attached: 7E8BCBFC-B845-4CC1-8101-4E58FEF9EEA5.jpg (1369x1897, 417K)

>>hates niggers
>>likes nigger music
>why am i like this?
its called normal.

it subliminally gives you a nigger mindset, you're being brainwashed by the jews

Its a major cause in why niggers are the way they are today. Why they fuck up everything we enjoy with their nog ways.

Remember that next time you feel like a badass blasting rap music. Remember all the dumb shit niggers do to ruin our society and then apply that to what you hear.

Also this is you
youtu.be/XASNM1XEQPs

Most nigger grunts are cringe but Wu Tang is good.

Interesting. Ive never been attracted to negresses, except half-white ones with european/white features (ie no thick lips, nappy hair, etc)

Jews

Because you’re an unintelligent, sheltered zoomer faggot

A leaf

Based retarded commie faggot

This. I've noticed most Jow Forumstards fuck with classic (g)old school rap

>you can see the weakness of a man right through his iris

When has a whiteboi ever rapped or sang some more verbally deadly shit

youtube.com/watch?v=onoEXgCzJq4

>pizzagate

Its called falling for the biggest money making schemes the kikes ever pulled actually.

Attached: nig_image43.jpg (431x600, 200K)

Talking about doing drugs, fucking another mans girl, and materialistic bullshit is not alpha. It’s shallow and low iq

Country is fag loving now.

Uhm excuse me??

youtu.be/ZRo48zg2iyU

Caught Die Walkurie on pbs last Friday night.

Excellent and best form Of entertainment.

"Nothing personal kid"

Attached: 1549629910017.gif (544x533, 87K)

Because you are a nigger.
I bet you also like watching nigs fuck your woman.

Not all rap is like that.

Most Jow Forums bros appreciate the lyricism and rhyming. Nas, Wu, Big L, etc

(((Some))) country

What if the nigger music is some old r&b or soul? Like Otis Redding or Sam Cooke?

Fuck rap
Fuck niggers
Gas the kikes
Race War Now

Take the industrial/goth pill user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jvyOp1_mFDs

The last stand of white music

Attached: B16TVYYv3jS._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 79K)

they have a gift in music. but it's a 1-dimensional gift. they mostly only know how to create beats. there's some innovation but it's not on the level of whites. plus blacks shit up any decent music they have with atrocious degenerate lyrics. the lyrics make you realize just how low IQ and tribal they are. there are some rappers who are exceptions, but they are rare.

anyways, any musical gifts that they do have come from evolving in a culture that values flexing on eachother and pretending to be richer/cooler/more important than you actually are. so they've sharpened their musical abilities to do that.

best thing that has happened to black music is white people adapting the decent parts of it to less degenerate music.

Maybe because your ARE a nigger.

I ain't even gonna a lie user I like that song a lot, it had been a while since I heard it.

But comparing Drill Time to 4th Chamber or Killa Hills 10304 is like comparing go karts and formula 1

What do you like about "BRRRUH BRRRUH BRRRRUH BRRRUH BOOP DAT NIGGA WIT DA GLOCK NIGGA BRRRRUH BRRRUH"?

it's the epitome of alpha these days. Fucking someones women and beating them up is Alpha as fuck, if more whites were like this we wouldn't get pushed around or be pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Are Motown and Michael Jackson nigger music?

Also the kikes had to thugify hip hop because the original MCs were redpilled as fuck and dropping too much truth to the black community.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QxeaIA4Bo

partial brainwashing "just enjoy yourself" music.

it's fine just don't consume too often and listen to some of this every once in a while youtu.be/AWEJPqJtZsk

'cuz you're a nigger

Music is poison and literal mind programming. Not a joke or meme, Jews exploit inherent patterns in people's minds. Imagine music henceforce as a series of notes who's series creates overarching structures.

Listen to recitations of the Qur'an for good music. If you're christian, go for some orthodox hymns however much less mechanically impressive. All modern electronic music is tainted and only the vocal cords tell the truth of what they play.

Ask any musician and he will tell you those beats are very basic and easy to do. I started drumming and that alone ruined rap music for me (already hated it though) because the beats are so oddly timed and cut so strangely.

Having unconventional timing done by a conputer=/=a gift

that's EXACTLY why the songs today are dr seuss level rhymes and 'suc my dick, bitch' every song

If all whites were more like nogs then there would be nothing good at all in the world. The world would be a gigantic ghetto.

There's no reason to hate black people.
I mean, do you love all people?
Just take them as they come, one Shaqueefa or Paisleigh at a time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7O3E0PlFBmk
You're a hard zoomer, that's why. I've only heard faggot zoomers listening to that shit. I listen to some nigger music, but it's also not that gay shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=yOQGhC5nzus

youtu.be/XcmR8DxuHBA

youtube.com/watch?v=HQPIIuSzug8

Also worth mentioning blacks in prison get taught the Qur'an at high rates but some continue their bad habits at release, meaning they exploit the sacred patterns contained within and literally emulate it in their shitty music.

I suggest doing your own research though, and even reciting a chunk of the Qur'an itself and comparing the dance of your tongue to some random western hip-hop dance. Very similar.

Attached: Shah_jahan_mosque_-Thatta_1_28asad_aman29.png (683x1024, 1.7M)

THIS

Before NWA, Jay Z, and all the full nignog pimpin/trap/gangster bullshit came about ordinary nogs were nowhere near as nigger as they are today.

EASY

Attached: (you)areafucktard.jpg (300x289, 17K)

Boy talking about rap music sure brings out some bluepilled losers. The jews have their claws in you deep faggot.

Because you're in denial and deep down you want the BBC

Great tile work. Shitty, shitty, shitty, philosophy.

Attached: piggypages.jpg (400x377, 37K)

My god this is an awful post. Music has been a part of humanity since pre history and is a huge part of culture.
However, the American music industry has been corrupted and corporatized by (((them))), so you are correct in a way

Art is beautiful regardless of how violent or primitive the culture. For instance, I htink that aztec art is very beautiful but am aware that their society was quite evil

And they didn’t have to use curse words or call everyone nigga. Grandmaster flash and the furious five have songs about how their music is for everyone, not just blacks. And I still enjoy their music to this day. Especially melle Mel.

Melle Mel, KRS-One, Duke Bootee, Big L— just listen to their stuff from the 80s and how everything they said came true. Redpilled prophets. Can’t have those in a community that needs exploiting.

The same reason why you still likely watch movies

You love giving Jews and Blacks your time and money

Big mistake

It's okay though, there is still time to make a change

Attached: 1541009820185.jpg (598x465, 26K)

You ironically waste your time doing something? Or only when you post it on fedbook? I only do things I like, unironically

Auto fill is embarrassing aye Moshe?

they seem pro 2A at least?

Jesus of all nigger music to listen to you pick the gayest. This shit is made for mexican females.

The industrial pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlvWnz2-bY

Look at gothic mera'luna festival... Is practically a white ethnostate. Go and fing a goth qt and make kids

Nigger music is designed by psychology experts. Your monkey/reptile brain can't help but enjoy it unless you understand it for what it is and what it's good for... You aren't necessarily dumb, you just aren't enlightened.

Nah mostly when i try to please my normie friends who dont know shit about music

Are you retarded or something?

Because niggers are good at music. There's nothing in the world that has only bad or good traits. Majority of traits niggers have are bad, but one of the few good traits they have is that they're good at music.

I am a nigger and I mostly listen to Grunge, indie, and other music (Nick Drake and Slowdive).