You ever notice how the arguments for private gun ownership don't apply to reality?

I mean, hunting? I don't think you need an assault rifle to get a Big Mac. What, are you sniping out a head of lettuce in the produce section? I think that Raisin Bran is already domesticated, thank you. You can leave the AR-15 at home.

Revolution? Keep the government from oppressing you? You really think it comes down to it, your gun would be much use against a nuclear arsenal?

The Second Amendment was written for muskets, people! You don't need it today!

Attached: seinfeldstandup.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Well all need protection from insufferable retards like you user

>The Second Amendment was written for muskets, people!
And warships, and artillery, and swords, and knives, and sniping long rifles, and explosives and Puckle Guns, etc., etc.

>You can leave the AR-15 at home

You don't know shit about how the world works because you've never left home you roastie kykfag

Are you trying to say an AR -15 wont kill a spook? What are you trying to say user

When the Second Amendment was written, average people had parity with the American military

You touch our guns, you die.

Attached: gun control activist.jpg (750x520, 27K)

GTFO and go back to your stupid talk show Bill Maher.

I have not heard from my HK relatives in over a week. A country can shift from peace to despotism faster than anything except a bullet. I ask that the other anons here recognize people like OP not as political wonk assholes but serious threats to you and to the country and act accordingly.

That's not an argument! You can't just call someone a retard and not back it up without articulation.

Attached: seinfeld-george-022419.jpg (704x373, 31K)

Nothing you said matters at all. You and the rest of the faggots need to get rid the 2nd amendment then confiscate all guns. The first setup is very difficult, the last step is impossible. So in closing, you are wasting your time.

>The Second Amendment was written for muskets, people! You don't need it today!

The First Amendment was written for parchment, quill pens, and hand driven presses -- turn in your computers, cell phones, and TVs!

And then go fuck yourself.

/thread

>We need to take your guns to stop violence!
>Give us your guns or we'll kill you!

lol bump

I don't need an argument for owning something I like. You don't need an argument for owning a sportscar either.

Attached: 20190812_131058.png (726x320, 421K)

Repeal 16A and 19A and then we'll talk about repealing 2A

That's a false equivalency, because your'e talking about qualified government officials *peacefully* confiscating dangerous military-grade firearms from unqualified civilians (America of course being the only country in the world that allows this) to prevent mass shootings (America of course being the only country in the world with this as a regular problem). And I'm not talking about defensive handguns, but the assault weapons mass shooters use.

This.

And now let's sage this slide thread. Repeat it with me, in the options field and text field.

SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

Minutely reminder that gun control has fuckall to do with safety and saving lives. It has everything to do with disarming white people who want to be left alone.

Gun control cunts have no intention on disarming spic and nigger gang members.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

So you would be in favor of banning the right of non-whites to own guns? How would that work?

How does a nuke solve a hostage situation?

Ja, ja... in the US only. And what is this then? You can buy that here with a gun posession permit, and it's fine.

Attached: 20190820_193213.jpg (1429x1080, 1.02M)

Nope, can't say I ever noticed, kike. Sage

maybe he can’t, but i sure can
retard

How weird is that with the grip so far back on the unconverted? Do you even notice?

I'm sure you have a reason to tote a gun around everywhere you go, faggot

The upper one is an Oberland Arms OA10 M7 in .308, the lower one a sporterized OA15 in .223, both from Germany.

Ah, you're talking about the Saiga. Yes, I know, it's weird. Bitch has got the tendency to rip shells sometimes. Not mine though.

based jerry

What Exactly Is A Round Of Ammunition?
Obviously, ammo is round in shape. However, what really is one round?

I’m sure most people have the general idea right. One round is one cartridge or one shotgun shell. However, the term is commonly mixed up with the term “bullet.”

Attached: ovaltine.jpg (850x400, 69K)

Especially now that dumb niggers like you don't even agree to background checks for border jumpers.

Fuck you treasonous cunt. Your mental health is off.

Jery get gunban

Attached: 1337373801.jpg (720x540, 60K)

>What's the deal with Black People anyways?
>I mean, they're not Black?
>AND, they're not people!

Why do you faggots reply to threads like this.
Do you not know how pissed they get when their slide threads get zero replies. It makes them fume with rage.

gr8 b8 m8
now stop taking the bait

The 2nd amendment is to protect against tyrannical gov't and self defense

Attached: DSCN6248.jpg (4608x3456, 3.3M)

Anytime someone says that the 2nd amendment was for muskets I ask them to argue their point in 16th century speak.

Why do you use disingenuous terms? Admit you want to ban semi auto rifles. Thats all an assault weapon really is at the end of the day.

>I don't think you need
Unfortunately for you its a Bill of Rights, not a Bill of You Can Have What You Think I Needs.

Their hatred is fixated on the `umble .223 Remington cartridge.
If we just surrender our ARs, they should give up on going after .308, 30-30, 6.5, etc.

E-mail contactWH and remind the guy running the place to keep his fat little fingers off suppressors. His meaningless sop to the left of the bump stock ban lost him a lot and gained nothing. 4 dimensional chess indeed.

So they take everyone's guns away..what's the next step? What are guns stopping them from doing?

We'll see how well that gun protects you when you have it slung around your shoulder and you get shot in the back of the head.

Attached: portrait-of-man-with-big-mouth-laughing-picture-id84439708.png (1024x769, 679K)

What's the deal with gun grabbers?

>gun against nuclear arsenal

You really think a government would nuke its own country under ANY circumstances?

Your argument is dumb, OP. Following your line of logic, was "freedom of the press" meant to cover multibillion dollar conglomerates with global reach that lie with absolute impunity and can destroy people's lives with their reckless actions, for sale to the highest bidder? Two can play this game.

Attached: carlin.jpg (960x720, 32K)

If the police can justify using them than so can everyone else

>xYyy
Listen to this guy. Hes literally 3 times the man you'll ever be

Why would any self respecting citizen choose to disarm a law abiding citizen when LAWS DO NOT APPLY TO CRIMINALS NOR WILL THEY EVER FOLLOW THEM

Any gun law is clearly a psyop

Attached: olbill.jpg (1410x1021, 291K)

There are no argument mother fuckers just refuse to accept. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>only country
Lol educate yourself faggot

The first amendment was written for hand crank printing presses, better restrict your shitty opinion.

So where else?

>to prevent mass shootings
more people die choking on food than in mass shootings. They are 0.01062% of ALL deaths in America
>a regular problem
its not really regular

niggers are the problem.

Niggers are responsible for 51.3% of ALL murders committed in USA, way exceeding the 1200 or so that have died in mass shootings in America in the past 400 years.

Attached: 2019-gun-stats.gif (1724x2982, 317K)

choking ain't even the real shit

Attached: 1565056219175.jpg (475x388, 87K)

>and you get shot in the back of the head.
By who You and your cap gun or star trek dork phazer? STFU cuckie...

But senpai, I don't have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

So then why are you trying so hard to disarm the people...

Your arguments are fake and ghay

Come and take 'em, faggot.
Die in a fire of burning nigger cocks.

...and lets take that 5,276

How are those deaths spanned across the nation?

• 530 homicides (8.83%) were in Chicago
• 309 homicides (5.15%) were in Baltimore
• 267 homicides (4.45%) were in Detroit
• 159 homicides (2.65%) were in Washington D.C. (a 40% increase over prior years)

So basically, 23% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 4,318 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 92 deaths per state.
That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand,
so it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons
residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equally, then
there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

Are 5,276 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime, but that is the nature of crime.Robbery, death, rape, assault all is done by criminals and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That's why they are criminals.

Woah, at this rate your head will probably be blown out from the force of your daddys cumshot. Practice safe sex user.

"Safe sex" is for faggots who don't want the AIDs and unmarried women not into ritual baby sacrifice.

what a faggot. get a gun.

A better comparison is:

Big macs are unhealthy, ban Big macs.

You want a big mac for eating? You don't need all those toppings. Just a bun and a patty for you.

You want a big mac to put on more weight? You'll never put on enough weight with just a big mac, it's only 800 calories (or whatever), while you need 2500 calories to bulk up. Bodybuilders eat entire pizzas, you'll never beat them with just a big mac.

People just eat big burgers because they have small penises and are overcompensating.

mandatory post

Attached: oWREFqN.png (872x886, 220K)

Attached: 1564343607478.gif (298x224, 3.51M)

Ever notice morans how those who want to deny you the right to own inanimate objects, want to use gun armed gov't thugs to deny you that right?

Fucking cum dribbler.

Attached: clintLimitations.jpg (251x201, 7K)

inb4 we'll nuke you if you don't give up the guns.

>"Safe sex" is for faggots
All the more reason to practice it, user

That Idi Amin?

Too late. Swallowell has already threatened it.

Call it what you like, but you can't just let school kids own semi-autos! Come on now!

Attached: kramer_the_outing.jpg (768x433, 32K)

I need an AR-15 because of niggers like OP

Attached: 1556260400282.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

I had one when I was 10. Crack fucking shot too. Took my rifle into school for show n tell, to demonstrate proper cleaning and maintenance in 5th grade.

Every highschool aged boy should be taught proper weapon handling and given a free gun.

Yeah! They should own full-autos! Come on now!

Attached: hurrrrr.jpg (392x373, 49K)

>Yeah! They should own full-autos! Come on now!
Says the ultimately cucked tranime faggot, as he tries to find someone to pay for dick removal. GTFO

Faggot, do you want 1776 to commence again?

Attached: 1559394978784.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

>Call it what you like, but you can't just let school kids own semi-autos! Come on now!
It would stop bullying. If you think about it, big kids and mean teachers are sort of like an oppressive governme-- NO WAIT

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x594, 127K)

What if peaceful citizens peacefully disarmed evil police officers and crooked kelptocrat politicians at gunpoint and peacefully took back the republic?

Attached: fdbbfdab5b80cb7d5f6fd530f24025d73386540726e52daaa91fe9ca3e9dc4af.jpg (500x375, 63K)

fpbp

Move to Europe if you don’t like it faggot

Just kill them instead

hip

Good eye.

Lmao this kike doesn't know the 2nd amendment was designed to allow normal citizens to kill cops and politicians if they got uppity

If I wanted funs I wouldn't use them for hunting. If I was going to hunt I'd go primitive in order to gain full appreciation of the difficulty of feeding your self with out a civilization to do it for me.

>You really think it comes down to it, your gun would be much use against a nuclear arsenal?
If the government nuked me I would be winning bigly

and this is why I never understand why the left doesn't want more guns. Antifags have guns, some of them any way. but that's controlled goyims

Attached: 1493963291958.png (600x600, 17K)

>You really think it comes down to it, your gun would be much use against a nuclear arsenal?
Yes, because the entire purpose of oppressing people is that you need them alive and relatively healthy enough that you can exploit their labor. Dropping a bike on part of the country because the people their oppose your tyranny really doesn't work, because then you not only kill off that tax base, but also poison the land and water, counterproductively losing the resources you were likely trying to get.
But hey, what do I know, right?

Attached: photo_2019-08-20_14-47-31.jpg (834x960, 144K)

meh, yeah, but I'm bored

>your gun would be much use against a nuclear arsenal?
you actually think they would use nukes?
so they can be king over a wasteland?
do nukes even exist?
everything is mostly lies
and or propaganda

Attached: 29598379_1594321723970125_7311773087503522241_n.jpg (960x960, 84K)

You ever notice that leftism is a mental illness?

where does it saying anything about hunting in the 2A? Who told you that's the reason Americans get to own firearms? I'm genuinely curious where the left's meme talking points originate from

>was written for muskets

Attached: 1523162420410.jpg (779x960, 190K)

But wouldn't that be anarchy?

Attached: FlashyMaleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

>where the left's meme talking points originate from
deindustrialization

Attached: 1523163683929.png (500x566, 176K)

>(((((((((military grade))))))))))
>(((((((((assault weapons))))))))))
If this isn't a troll, you should be mercy killed for the sake of your family's honor

>nukes
T'would bring about a diametrically opposed situation.

Attached: pArmour.png (633x579, 671K)