What's the point of this forum when it's overrun by larpers from liberals, the government, and the media?

What's the point of this forum when it's overrun by larpers from liberals, the government, and the media?

What are you getting out of it?

Attached: Healthy-Homemade-Salsa-Recipe-1.jpg (700x986, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GGBryi1JOYHT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Telling them to fuck off everyday let's them know how much they're appreciated.

I can report back that after my experiment seasoning my cast iron skillet with coconut oil is that it's better than anything else I've ever used. It's like a non-stick pan that you can scrape the hell out of with a metal fry spatula.

This is fukkin awesome.

You have to wade through all the shit threads because anons still post habbenings before the media gets a chance to put their spin on things...i.e. Epstein's 'suicide'.

news, interaction,old habit

Chill bruh, It's just the new reddit.

When I get in some good licks against the powers that be; the Islamic and Jewish mods don't delete my post, insta-ban my user, then when entire subs are found in defiance, delete whole subreddits.

Here honk honkler can let his ideas roam free as a bird, wherever they lead, without the progressive liberal democrats shouting down their political opposition.

bitchute.com/video/GGBryi1JOYHT/

what board am I on?

>forum
>le Reddit spacing
>nobody calling this out
The real problem with this board is the massive amounts of summerfags apparently.

WAIT! The shills are THIS out of touch? L O FUCKING L! The Wall just got 10 feet higher.

where should we go after other chans were nuked

im a retard btw answering a data-mining thread.

I don't know if you've ever drank coconut milk in the wild, but it's very slightly sweet like that, but very neutral if refined like that. I started out using it as a high-heat oil for my popcorn and it lent a very slightly sweet taste to it that made me want to mix a 50/50 with butter for buttery taste.

But it is in fact a high-heat oil. I would recommend trying it if you have to fix your cast iron. It's slick and doesn't impart much flavor on its own.

What you gradually get is an ability that was mostly dormant or stunted to detect bullshit almost instantly.

I get to call them revolting nigger loving kikes and remind them how much better off the world would be if they were all dead.

Thank you I will try coconut oil, I have been using lard for pan seasoning. It isn’t bad but I would like to compare the two to see if it reduces stick.

>not using lard you rendered yourself
why even live?

>What are you getting out of it?
Recruitment. It starts innocently enough people come here to sneer at the dumb Nazis and shitpost. But little by little they start spending more time here. They start to read and fact check statistics. They start to add things up, they start watching Jow Forums get proved right about certain people behind certain actions. Before they know it they are starting to agree with certain points of view, they start to change their opinion on certain things. Incrementally, almost imperceptibly the small steps they take add up, and eventually without even realizing it they flip.

Attached: 8ad597912652b5db4e2d3cbbcefa1e0a.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Lurk more

This. And the laughs lol.

>What are you getting out of it?
Human interaction.

10+ years isn't enough?

I was half-drunk and my shopping list said to try coconut, so I picked through it trying not to look too suspicious and came out with a jar that says it's good for up to 365F on the back.

"partners in cooking" appears to be the brand but idk. Try it out. This one claims to not have coconut taste or aroma.

This is the only public place on the internet where you can call people niggers and faggots and not get banned. Let that sink in.

Like jews we've developed a 6th sense for our own.

>human interaction
>80 percent of the posts are automated by A.I.

user we converted here more libtards then templars on crusade.
Once you reach chan you will be sucked to this black hole and will stay.
What a beautiful catastrophe

Attached: mig21_commieblockjpg.jpg (600x742, 126K)

That's correct. Collect the drippings from bacon into a jar. Then, when you have to have family over and they're all being tiresome, use it to cook eggs, fry bread, or whatever else.

They'll change their tune once fed.

Yep. Also, the times to post help. You can sense the threads with oldfags, and also the threads that aren't created by oldfags but get flipped anyway.

Attached: Meme Steal.jpg (459x631, 32K)

lulz.