Calls for gun control increase in North Carolina following child's murder

It's coming, Jow Forums...

>'The unthinkable is becoming normal': 9-year-old boy gunned down in car, sparking outrage in Durham

> A 9-year-old boy was sitting in a car when he was shot dead this week in Durham, North Carolina, sparking outrage and a renewed call to get guns off the street.

>Zion Person was among five children and one adult in the car when a gunman opened fire from another vehicle, fatally hitting the 9-year-old just before 9 p.m. Sunday, according to the Durham Police Department.

>An 8-year-old boy in the car was shot in the arm, police said. His injuries are non-life-threatening, police said. The group was headed to buy snow cones at the time.

>The slaying prompted Durham Police Chief C.J. Davis and Durham County Sheriff Clarence Birkhead to call for an end to gun violence. "This is another act of senseless violence that simply must be stopped," Davis said in a statement. Birkhead added, "The unthinkable is becoming normal -- and I am committed to change that mindset."...

>Durham Mayor Steve Schewel held a moment of silence and renewed a call for gun legislation at a Monday night meeting. Meanwhile, the shooter -- who was in a burgundy Honda Accord with tinted windows -- remains at large. Investigators do not believe the gunfire was random, according to police. The shooting wasn't believed to be road rage, police added.

abcnews.go.com/US/unthinkable-normal-year-boy-gunned-car-sparking-outrage/story?id=65073517

Attached: zion-person[1].jpg (2844x1600, 1.27M)

13%

blak, too bad

Finally, gun control becoming a topic after a usual murder and not a mass shooting like they always do. That’s an interesting development for a change. Thanks for this one, OP.

Blacks should not be allowed to buy guns

13% problem.
Call for shredding constitutional rights of the 87%.
Pass laws the 13% will ignore but literally trigger the 87%.
Shootings increase exponentially.
NB4 "You won't do nothing." Pic related

Attached: lexington-green.jpg (800x655, 101K)

That's probably the right strategy from a public relations point of view. There are SO FUCKING MANY "normal" murders in the US that all the media really needs to do is pick one or two per day and focus on them until women (and women are the main targets here) panic.

Murdered for wanting a snow cone. ,,, Sad.

>nig nigs a niglet, and now people care about black on black violence
>"lol, it's the guns fault. He was a guu Boi who dint do nothin wrong."
It'll be interesting to see if the gun is question as legally owned. I doubt it. In which laws couldn't have prevented it, but that won't matter.

No tears shed for dead coons

The problem is impulse control, not gun control.

>Durham

Attached: 1525880227358.jpg (1024x1023, 89K)

Not surrendering my rights for niggers.

>using black chaos to justify gun control
The left is getting desperate

we need better murder control!!

> Zion Person
> Zion

Attached: CAA319A9-AD45-4F80-98C4-B1EDBC4E2748.jpg (624x480, 82K)

>niggers gunning down niggers
>unthinkable
I think its way past time for common sense nigger control.
BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS NOW

>crip nigger DaKwan takes dey chirrun out to get dem snow cones
>blood nigger sees dat nigga DaKwan and ‘members how he shot his homie lil’ chungus
>blood nigger shoots crip niggers and a junior crip niglet

White supremacy did this. Gib guns whitey.

"You abort them now, or you abort them later." Thanks, Christ cucks.

NC here, Durham is a dyke and nog filled shit hole that should be bombed.

NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

not a single human died

Meanwhile in Durham!

Durham isn't actually a city, It's the second largest slum in N.C. second only to Fayettenam.

Attached: DumpsterPeople.png (1543x849, 2.27M)

NIGGERS CAUSE THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO BE REPEALED. NOT ON MY WATCH.

Attached: 1564497678178.png (780x700, 159K)

Imagine paying 200k or more to live in fucking Durham. I hope to go the rest of my life without going near Durham again.

Attached: FirstWorldCountry.png (1523x945, 3.13M)

Can't wait for housing market to fall out and the (((tech))) people to be stuck in their overpriced condos next to the projects.

>were getting snowcones at the time
Doubt

Is that some ghetto slang for lean?

No it isn't.

>enact gun control
>whitey turns in his guns
>blackey doesn't since he is a criminal
>blacks continue to shoot eachother
>atleast we tried

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (671x720, 40K)

Everyone in the state knows about Durham, they just don't say why out loud. This won't change anything. It's a million times better than it was even 10 years ago. Even Duke students are becoming NEETs and decided to stay after graduating, so the town went from Detroit to Berkley real quick.

Attached: conan-sad.png (356x272, 227K)

>Zion Person
Oh, come on.
This cannot be real.

Attached: 1562531583576.png (599x508, 199K)

>Calls for gun control increase following literally anything or nothing