Israel

Imagine thinking a country the size of New Jersey (small gdp) is your biggest enemy. Israel has enough problems to deal with. Like trying to exist in the hostile Middle East and recovering from a holocaust that actually genocided a big chunk of their population.

Do you ever stop and think for one second that maybe YOU are the one being brainwashed? Hate is not healthy and will get you nowhere

Attached: 19DAB891-BBCF-450B-9EF0-A2B47F9818EB.jpg (661x671, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews
conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

israel is just a place where lots of jews live. jews are the real enemy, not just their pseudo-homeland.

Why are Jews your enemy? How’s your own life going? Not so well? Feeling the need to blame someone?

Go home Moshi your hummes is waiting.

A tip don't type the whole script at once that shit glows welcome to Jow Forums young glownigger

Your country is a joke. Fuck off.

hahahaha try harder next time

You think you are in some special community here? This place is toxic, full of hate and misinformation. You are willingly be propagandized

You can’t even rebut. Just type a bunch of “ha”s. Why don’t you go to another comfy anti Semitic thread to reaffirm your twisted beliefs

fag off!

nice try mossad

ehm, take a ride

Attached: holocoaster.gif (220x389, 3.47M)

>anyone I disagree with is a shill or agent
Why doesn’t anyone come to this dog shit site again?

the real question is why do you just keep spouting ridiculous nonsense in your gay thread?

>Imagine thinking a country the size of New Jersey (small gdp) is your biggest enemy.
It's their power and influence that makes them and their American support so dangerous to everyone else. They have quite literally almost total control on American influence and own so much business that they can lobby congress to get whatever they want!

>Like trying to exist in the hostile Middle East
Who's problem and fault is that? If it was such a bad place then why move there?

>Do you ever stop and think for one second that maybe YOU are the one being brainwashed?
Please explain how we are brainwashed? Criticism is actually more healthy than just taking all information like it's gospel.

>Hate is not healthy and will get you nowhere
It will get you somewhere, and it's healthy if your life and livelihood is threatened.

Then leave! Nobody asked you to come here if you don't want to discuss things!!

They have 300 millions of amerigolems under their complete control who serve jews with religious exaltation and ready to die to the very last mongrel fighting enemies of Israel, that makes them quite formidable force.

>You can’t even rebut. Just type a bunch of “ha”s. Why don’t you go to another comfy anti Semitic thread to reaffirm your twisted beliefs

They are not twisted in my case, Jews quite literally preforms and promotes child abuse against small helpless babies. And shames countries that don't let them promote it like a psychopath!

Attached: 1565241260868.jpg (725x1052, 197K)

The Jews were rounded up and genocided by Germans. Which is why they pushed for a country of their own. And you are so sick you have to deny the holocaust to justify your twisted beliefs

>You think you are in some special community here? This place is toxic, full of hate and misinformation.
You can always leave if you don't want to discuss things properly, and who is the hateful here? You are the one who seems to hate us, even though we come from all around the world. You just want to stamp out free speech as long as things don't go your way!

>You are willingly be propagandized
Then what is your aim here? You are certainly not winning the argument...

The Americans are not under Jewish control. They are in a fallen state of hedonism and degeneracy thanks to their decades of excessive wealth and comfort. Stop blaming Jews. I don’t want another holocaust

>Then what is your aim here?
whine/cry

I’m here to debate. Because I don’t want another holocaust. At least Jews have a country to escape too this time.

yeah we all got here because of magic. and certainly no jews were involved!

Attached: 1534390350802.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

What are you going to do to remove ilhan/tlaib from congress? This shit is getting ridiculous.

We just want to be able to live without the Jewish people controlling our finances and government, brainwashing our youth in msm and higher education and actively trying to ruin our countries via mass immigration and multicultural hogwash

Since they won’t leave us alone, we shall hate them, fight them and kill them

Death to all Jews
The holocaust is a lie
Heil Hitler

Attached: 01542470-3778-45C7-919E-0CE8AADC6308.jpg (401x367, 62K)

>The Jews were rounded up and genocided by Germans. Which is why they pushed for a country of their own. And you are so sick you have to deny the holocaust to justify your twisted beliefs

I am not responsible for what the Germans did or did not do back in the day, guilt feeder! And when did I deny the holocaust? I question everything I experience in my life, if that's according to your logic denial then boy you have a lot of work to do stamping out free speech!

Attached: 1563076994162.jpg (817x712, 224K)

Debating goyim is pointless. They are evil dogs that have persecuted us for centuries. But thank you anyway man

|
|>
|
|

who can be behind this post

Attached: hitlerand the nazis.jpg (680x510, 81K)

Based and redpilled
Unbased and retardpilled.

Maybe some people in your community should have a good look in the mirror if that's the case considering what they have entangled themselves in. I just think that actions will always lead to reactions, that's the reality!

>recovering from a holocaust that actually genocided a big chunk of their population.

lol retard

Attached: jewish_census_holocaust_numbers.jpg (750x400, 293K)

The holocaust didnt happen faggot.

And yet here you are, defending kikes from evil bad goyim on the internet. Are you a kike yourself? I don't think so, then why are you wasting breath on their behalf?
>The Americans are not under Jewish control
Jews literally occupy same niche in US society as Brahmins (highest caste) occupy in Hindu society - shaping of culture and minds. Cinema, music, mass media, academia - all under jewish diaspora. Who the fuck cares about which talking heads get elected into politics when diaspora gets to decide what goyim think?
And as of politics - remember that time when some irrelevant bitch talked shit on AIPAC and both (allegedly opposite) US political parties started to bash her in such united effort that would have made fascist dictator weep?
You ain't fooling anyone shabez goy.

Attached: 1535862423388.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

khazars ;)

I am exposing a lot of questionable stuff that happens in societies, especially in America!

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

>Imagine a nation with a small gdp to be a greatest enemy
Well they sure aren't the fucking greatest allies they claim to be. I conciser leeches to be enemies.
As for Isreals problems, Fuckem, Every country has its own problems, fucking deal with it. Thats what men did in the past.
As much as I hate sand niggers,i hate Isreali's more
Outside of playing "Devils Advocate" how fucking dare anyone come here and defend isreal

Attached: 1474108578854.jpg (700x525, 91K)

You want Jews to look in the mirror without looking in the mirror yourselves. Amazing.

>sole country you have to sign a pledge not to take any even boycott actions against in order to get a government contract in some states
>they don't even ask for a pledge not to act against the fucking US, ONLY Israel
>this tiny, insignificant nation practically has more global local area PR offices than there are existing jews
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

I should have said "Leeches and parasites" but what ever

anti kike thread?

Attached: 1556238924513.png (1920x1080, 467K)

You holocaust deniers are truly disgusting. Go to the holocaust museum in Jerusalem. You are so far gone. It happened. Millions of Jews executed. You can’t even fathom the evil so you just deny it

>Because I don’t want another holocaust
I want another holocaust, but this time it should be real one and not made up.
Killing every kike on Earth 10 times will still not be enough to retaliate for what kikes did in Russia after Empire collapsed alone. Still they must be scoured completely lest they do more evil again.

I am actually really successful, my pain comes from seeing those around me who are not as industrious or intelligent taken advantage of and treated like cattle by kikes

Attached: 1560781640361.jpg (1200x1697, 923K)

Work on your bait champ

Ephesians 6:12 states For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places... the Jew is the physical manifestation of Satan's will here on earth and by doing his bidding are granted special rights among the races of humanity... the Jew is not the threat due to his supposed intellect , super ability to lie or their distinct identity separate from the ready of humanity , it is Satan who grants them control , the god of this world and his elect the Jew are an aethereal force....

Yet they somehow cause havoc all over the entire planet....

show proof of corpses. and any valid way of disposing of that many bodies. I do oh so love the magical 4x to 42x efficiency of the crematoriums that must have existed to even get close to the numbers required.

Attached: 1551799452323.jpg (1024x761, 102K)

>Israel has enough problems to deal with. Like trying to exist in the hostile Middle East
They made their bed, let them lie in it. They deserve no sympathy nor do any of you Zionists.

t. kike

Wow your life must be awful to be so full of hate

>WE DINDU NUFFIN'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

They literally just burned the bodies. They realized burying was to costly. Ever heard of final solution? This is all well documented. It is hard to imagine such evil. But it happened. Germans did this.

>Pol, tuesday morning
>Not slamming whores or out for a jog
Yea i bet you are successful lmao
>..but b but roasties and niggers

no need to justify your reasons to this JIDF scum, just let him kvetch.

Yet they have nukes, get reparation money from every possible western country and bloat about their supremacy...

>There is no such thing a Jewish conspiracy goym

Attached: 1563534466194.png (466x549, 575K)

>no proof at all in any way period
>dude lmao trust me
>btw we just burnt the bodies
>but you main claim is there is no way to burn the bodies fast enough for the amount killed
low effort bait fuck off and try again

Attached: 1531714870865.png (623x626, 59K)

Textbook delusion. Don’t want to acknowledge the absolute evil commuted by white Germans. I don’t hate White people at all. Hate is wrong.

Hate is natural reaction against any threatening or hostile entity, a defense mechanism. The only reason one may want to stop group from hating him is if he wants to harm them and not face retaliation. One who accuses you of being hateful is your enemy wanting to neutralize you before going in.
By the way, why is hate in Talmud okay but when goyim adopt same paradigm its annuda shoah?

Attached: 1557989603462.png (998x1134, 197K)

textbook pilpul you can't argue in good faith or have any actual arguments at all other than blatant lies. If basic math proves your case wrong you really need to put in more effort.
last (you)

Attached: 1552668433111.jpg (750x750, 446K)

OP got absolutely btfo in this thread.

Attached: 67234572_667692073744598_727477016521080832_n.jpg (720x782, 61K)

this. based putin

Your day is coming kike.

>At least Jews have a country to escape too this time.

Yeah Jews can escape to the country surrounded by nations that want them dead, have you ever thought through this at all?

>i dont want another holocaust
and yet your digits speak otherwise

Attached: warrior.png (180x196, 66K)

>persecuted us for centuries

then why the fuck are you still in our countries?

youre one lying bastard with your jewdo tricks
conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf

french revolution: excerpt from linked book

A little book, just now printed with the title Paragraphen, says, that Zimmerman, of
whom I have spoken more than once, went to France to preach liberty. He was employed
as a missionary of Revolution in Alsace, where he had formerly been a most successful
missionary of Illuminatism. Of his former proceedings the following is a curious
anecdote.Some persons of high rank, and great exterior dignity of character, had felt
more tender impressions--and when the lady informed them of certain consequences to
their reputation, they were glad to compound matters with her friend Mr. Zimmerman,
who either passed for her husband, or took the scandal on himself. He made above 1500
Louis d’ors in this way. When he returned, as a preacher of Revolution, he used to mount
the pulpit with a sabre in his hand, and bawl out, "Behold, Frenchmen, this is your God.
This alone can save you." The author adds, that when Custine broke into Germany,
Zimmerman got admission to him, and engaged to deliver Manheim into his hands. To
gain this purpose, he offered to set some corners of the city on fire, and assured him of
support. Custine declined the offer. Zimmerman appeared against him before the
Revolutionary Tribunal, and accused him of treachery to his cause.--Custine's answer is
remarkable. "Hardly," said he, "had I set my foot in Germany, when this man, and all the
fools of his country, besieged me, and would have delivered up to me their towns and
villages--What occasion had I to do any thing to Manheim, when the Prince was neutral?"
Zimmerman found his full account in Robespierre's bloody sway--but the spurt of his
atrocities was also the whole of Zimmerman's career

the book was written at the time

You aren't including the Israeli citizens posing as Americans. They make up 1/3 of US billionaires. Why do Jews always obfuscate their power around goyim but then openly brag about it to each other?

>I don’t want another holocaust.
Too bad. It’s either going to be the Whites or, if they never recover, the golem who replace them.

110 and never again.

These arguments never work because even if what you say is true how about the hatred Israel is showing towards the Palestinian people. The fact you not mentioning this indicates you are an Israeli.

Please. Jews are doing just fine in their ethnostate, while denying everyine else theirs.

Fuck off.

Why did Germany improve so much once the Jews were rounded up?

Attached: EBZ-eCSW4AYWGBV.jpg (1199x800, 272K)

Attached: 1565751832077.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Because...

>Charles Silberman (1985, 350) notes that "American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief—one firmly rooted in history—that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of American Jews to endorse ‘gay rights’ and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called ‘social’ issues.”

>When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex [Soros] told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

They have...

Attached: 53ad715fe4dd9d6cef1955c2b7a2a054082af3505ef839cd44092884dff9a25e.jpg (440x720, 177K)

>By the way, why is hate in Talmud okay but when goyim adopt same paradigm its annuda shoah?
It's easier to subvert then dominate or destroy your enemy, that's why!

>Don’t want to acknowledge the absolute evil commuted by white Germans.
Well maybe sometimes looking in the mirror would be a good idea, what gets done to small male babies thanks to your religious rituals is a good start!
>Hate is wrong.
Hatred is a offensive mechanism, and a good offense is a good defense. And it's sometimes necessary if one expects to win.

Attached: 1563462107647.png (1234x849, 852K)

Attached: 1556649869645.jpg (640x417, 30K)

I didn't make any clear statement about the holocaust.

quite telling that the only society jews feel at home in is a dying one

Fucking faggot ass loser response. America dies and all Americans dies except the nice Jews who had there home land to go back to.

Attached: 1561874190798.jpg (900x1280, 148K)

So is yours...

Attached: PompAIPAC.jpg (2160x1200, 648K)

Attached: 1564753375817.jpg (641x651, 64K)

I just like to break down the arguments in order to show what I know about things.

Trying to make me self reflect when I have already done so is a waste of time.

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)