Is "white fragility" a real problem? I've been seeing a lot of examples of it lately

Is "white fragility" a real problem? I've been seeing a lot of examples of it lately.

Attached: whinypol1.png (763x420, 54K)

>i am going to say that white men are fragile on the internet
>AHA! it's in writing now so it must be true!
liberal logic

The type of responses you will get in this thread will prove how sensitive white supremacists are about white jokes

>if they even RESPOND to this thread it means they're butthurt about it.
ok

Fuck around and find out

Attached: The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg (1582x1187, 525K)

Let me guess, their surname ends in berg?

Women BTFO?

My words have been recorded by Twitter for posterity!

Attached: 1478988892853.jpg (418x475, 34K)

Just a bunch of bullies really. White men aren’t allowed to express dissatisfaction or emote their stresses in life. Simultaneously they have, for decades, told men to open up and talk about their feelings.

You can’t have it both ways. So screw them. I don’t care what they say. Rubber and glue.

If white people defend themselves from attack it's considered supremacy.

Hwhite fragility

Attached: 1565804805503.png (371x361, 23K)

This board is a white fragility internet hub. A bunch of mostly low value, ugly, low T, undateable faggot sissy boys who spend hours reading crime stats and redpilling themselves into the void because they have nothing else to do, no passions or big dreams. They can, like anyone else, see all the young white men in the west who are happy and healthy, advancing in their careers, creating art and having white babies but they write them off by calling them cucks because they don't hate blacks and jews. It's a pathetic cesspool and anyone here should gtfo now or do the world a favor and kill themselves. White fragility is clearly real.

Attached: bc1.jpg (224x225, 16K)

>Tranny name
>Muh vagina
>White man bad
This one desperately wants that blue checkmark lel.

>500k likes
They hate you. I don't know how obvious this can be anymore.

really? this is all you were able to call white fragility? should've waited longer before you made this post so you could actually have a legit example or two.

It's funny. Maybe have a sense of humor.

we had a thread about this last thursday. it's Kafka trapping and projection to attack whites and redirect blame for their own shitty decisions
>what do you mean you dont want to live in a nog infested jew run neo-liberal consumerist hellscape the likes of which would make Hollywood dystopia movie directors blush?

Attached: 15859149-finger-pressing-n-key-on-illuminated-industrial-keyboard-selective-focus.jpg (1300x803, 108K)

projecting

People literally call for the murder of white men as most white guys don’t care.

>Jow Forums
>white
try again noseberg

Attached: pol irl.jpg (1057x947, 207K)

>muh pussy

>"wow I hate all white men"
>"We should end all white men"
>"STOP DATING WHITE MEN!"
>"Don't hire any White Man"
White Men in response "Fuck off"

>"HAHAHA OMFG LOOK HES SO FRAIL!"

>1 post by this ID

Let’s find out together

Attached: 2F75E185-404B-48E5-A3D5-0A2ECE787CB2.jpg (799x584, 85K)

>They can, like anyone else, see all the young white men in the west who are happy and healthy, advancing in their careers, creating art and having white babies but they write them off by calling them cucks because they don't hate blacks and jews.
The birthrates indicate otherwise.
Also white people don't create art anymore its all Judeo-African filth.
Also they are cucks because the west will become Brazil and then South Africa, and only like the top 10% will be live well behind gated communities.

Now hold on just a minute there pal you're starting to tick me off

Attached: Chart_NaziPartyRise_ENG.jpg (1024x819, 74K)

Dis.

Attached: it-appears-my-superiority-has-led-to-sme-coptroversey-white-29569506.png (500x677, 102K)

I see you

Attached: B8C84EF7-2D8F-4718-965A-4D4747412C93.jpg (750x1334, 156K)

>8k nerve endings

This is why you've got to grab them by the pussy.

Attached: 1563889266836.jpg (634x866, 76K)

No, not projecting bro. I'm not white, I'm a half black mutt as you might call me, but that doesn't matter. I USED to be just like all the pathetic lowlives on this board, socially anxious, depressed, directionless. It's all the same affliction you guys just cope by putting down other races and blaming the jews. You'd be surprised how little you care about other people or racial politics when you are putting your energy into a real life career or artistic pursuits. I'm not a Christian but if that shit was real you would all be lost souls, consumed by your worst emotions, hatred and loneliness, Satan's children.

fragility is being called a nigger and thinking that gives you a license to kill
all leftists have is projection

Wow he looks nothing like Trump. Do they even try any more?

Is meant to be Boris it is

This is a misnomer. The white men who are thriving are mostly the strong ones. Cucks don’t have real jobs they have corporate welfare. Most leftists live in their parents house and are unemployable.

>fragility

I’m gonna say that word....

>j-j-just get genocided bro, deal with it
no u

Attached: 1566254793529.png (510x546, 24K)

it's all "no u" because of colin flaherty and his documenting of black fragility

women's humor almost always exclusively focus on sex
I despise them
fucking roasties

Attached: EBXB1JgUEAE3jjr.jpg (1226x1226, 178K)

>white fragility

Gtfo with these kafka traps

tweet nigger and see what happens

>when the Poe's law is too strong to sort out

Attached: 1491262248309.png (325x381, 232K)

The only good white man is one kicked in the balls repeatedly.

>white males are fragile
>post the word nigger on any social media website
>niggers whole week is ruined while they try to dox you
kek

this

Attached: chimpance-riendo.jpg (639x479, 54K)

And the foreskin has over 20,000 nerve endings but the Jews are sensitive when I call them out on male genital mutilation.

Attached: xk7R_.png (600x600, 170K)

Uuuuhhhhh yeah the white leftists

I'm willing to put money on it that I've accomplished me in the last 6 years than you will for the rest of your pathetic fucking life. I can promise you that's true.

>harass white people 24/7
>literally spend all your free time to do it
>white person finally tells them to fuck off once
>LOL LOOK AT WHITE FRAGILITY XD DRINKING WHITE TEARS LMAOOOO
I just sneer at their futility and self gratification.

yeah its true, now say it in real life :)

Modern world doesn't care how alpha or charismatic or outgoing or smart someone is, all they need is headcounts for mass production and mass consumption. I'm sorry sweetie but your civilization where only "alpha males" thrive will be displaced by some chink/indian/nigger empire full of shit tier creaturas.

Based Redpill is based. Keep posting that shit. The whole alt right movement is a ruse to attack whites.

This is good example what I talked in my earlier post.
Heh.

This

the whole thing is projection.
jews sperg and need special interest groups to ban literally any criticism of them.
arabs blow shit up and shoot up newspapers.
women are obviously insane when any criticism affects them.
niggers who die breaking the law are avenged by nogs burning down their whole neighborhood.