Should gender be assigned at birth? It seems like assigning gender at birth just causes confusion and transphobia...

Should gender be assigned at birth? It seems like assigning gender at birth just causes confusion and transphobia. If we look at the most successful state in the union, California, we see schools teaching kids about gender identity and how there's was likely forced on them at birth. Now a lot of those children are getting the opportunity to choose their own gender and not follow the one their parents chose to them. I don't see how anyone can be against children having a choice to be who they want to be. The right tries to scare people by saying "oh a whole California elementary school is turning trans", but what exactly is the issue with that?

Attached: wqhg7iqshbe21.jpg (1364x2048, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-may-13-me-reimer13-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you have a penis you are a male
sage

If they have a penis and testicles, label them "boy." If they have a vagina, label them "girl"

1.) get a rope
2.)get a chair
3.) tie a noose
3.) just do it

Children are retarded

Cause people like you create shity slide threads

Kys memeflag, sage

Muh front hole

None of these are arguments with any kind of logic. They're just emotional outbursts. This is why we are winning. We use science to back our arguments.

You use a dildo to fuck your ass

Can I identify as a different blood type too?

Most transgendered individuals end up gay after a few years.

False equivalence. Next!

>we’re winning
No amount of indoctrination will make people like child trannies and gays unless they’re mentally ill themselves

Attached: 377B6AB4-72A9-4FDD-BEE9-1A6774147C4C.jpg (640x640, 259K)

what do you mean? Chromosomes and blood type can't be changed. We're born with them.

It’s not a false equivalence. You brainlets think anyone can identify as any sex, something which is biologically determinate. He’s taking it to the logical extreme

I identify as the President of the Untied States.
>first exec order, camps for trannies

>Should gender be assigned at birth? It seems like assigning gender at birth just causes confusion
Already you've gone full retard.

There is nothing wrong with facing reality and admitting the gender a child is born with.

I identify as a US voter.

You have my vote.

>We use science to back our arguments.

Attached: big big grin.jpg (960x928, 75K)

>successful
>California
Choose only 1, but remember being geographically located to be the port for Asia, shouldn't be misconstrued as success.

if you have no toilet you are romanian

Thanks leaf! I identify that Canada is the US

Attached: C45AD9BA-3CEB-4980-9619-A25D9398FF6F.jpg (663x657, 76K)

>The right tries to scare people by saying "oh a whole California elementary school is turning trans", but what exactly is the issue with that?

First off, it's not just the Right, even some Leftists are starting to see that you people have gone WAY too far with this shit.

And the "issue" is that any man who thinks he is a woman isn't "transgender", he has mental issues, and teaching children to embrace this can turn silly childhood fantasies into full blown insanity.

Your face is a social construct

gender is assigned by genetics at conception, not birth
XY = male
XX = female
anything else = defective

ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!?

I tried to give you guys a chance and explain your position logically, but I guess that's not going to happen. I'll be heading back over to reddit where there are some intelligent people who argue with facts instead of emotion.

Bye! Don't forget to dilate!

*Indian
Kys disgusting queer. I bet they lynch disgusting faggots like you in his based region.

You're right! We should let children decide for themselves what to do with their lives no matter if it's their gender, body mutilation, consent to sex, etc.

Attached: 1545256843587.jpg (1200x868, 244K)

(((WE)))

Stop being a fishhook, many people already have a hard time dealing Trans adults, and they are just starting to make some gains,this only pushes people on the fence away. There is a huge difference from an adult who has a developed brain making the choice that for all of there life they might not be the gender they were assigned with and an 8 year old. We don't even allow 8 year olds to vote, sign binding contracts, drive, or have a job for the same reasons. Americans still have an issue that a teenager might be gay let alone someone younger being a different gender than there biological sex. Pushing this to fast and too quickly only turns people against you OP and makes you living propaganda for fascists.

I wonder why?

Attached: 1566326451130.jpg (765x743, 343K)

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-may-13-me-reimer13-story.html

I hate effort posting. Everyone here hates effort posting. You glow in the dark and reek of discord tranny post op mutilation. This reply is a sage, but I'm posting this just to end it.

"Science"- there is no proven science that gender roles can be reversed if left to the course of nature. In a society devoid of our current knowledge we would revert back to men doing the heavy lifting and women assisting and doing the estate watching.

"Successful state in union" - it's not the most, it's not even moderately successful. The cost of living in California is higher than any other state, and higher than some states combined. The cost of living is almost worth dying on it's own, and you'll likely die due to shit self defense and firearm/weapon laws. Every friend I've made who lives or lived in California hates it and wishes for secession or genocide at this point.

"Emotional outbursts"- absolute fucking state of leftist bait in 2019 is to project personal points of privilege on the rest of us.

Now take this sage and GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 5b6d9a2aa3738ea9f94ca2f58e8ff67d9087a325aae4d92f8662ae36e8650fd3_1.jpg.jpg (1079x1105, 115K)