Is Jow Forums against marriage? Because Jow Forums sure is

Is Jow Forums against marriage? Because Jow Forums sure is.

Attached: 60c.png (340x351, 277K)

They are degenerates, we know better

I think all boards except /lgbt/ and /mlp/ can agree that marriage is a fucking scam

Jow Forums is only against straight marriage

Pol has never been anti monogamy. Pissoff back to /repeadit shallow relationship land

Jow Forums is a fag board

Exactly. There are plenty of degenerates here that cope with the fact that they know they can’t start a family because they’re ugly fucking losers.

Jow Forums is pro marriage

The only way to fight the browning is out breeding niggers, and it's tough because niggers will fuck anything, even apes, hence aids.

Attached: 050C8D3C-417D-408B-8D77-2BE5A517D893.jpg (1024x1023, 139K)

im mgtow but that gets disregarded as a jew ruse around these parts.

Attached: 1566165460437.gif (400x183, 1.98M)

At least half of Jow Forums are literal faggots, their input isnt valid on this point.

Attached: they-live-glasses-mgtow-never-marry-and-reproduce.jpg (750x960, 268K)

>and it's tough because niggers will fuck anything, even apes
So you mean to say they fuck themselves?

Attached: nogman.jpg (211x239, 13K)

Paid actress

>Against marriage as a concept
>Against the current implementation of marriage in the current social environment
The distinction is important.

I'll most likely go monk for the rest of my life, eve tho i had/have the chance to pound some of that 15 fresh year old pussy, but still i live in third hole shit country where teenage pregnancy is rampant, I am white but my gene pool won't really make that much of a difference.

Women are never going to get better if you dont take steps to correct them my guy

That was mean.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 8K)

They will use aryan sperm and leech off the state to raise the kids

Go get married and make babies. My wife & my first is due in October. Stop being a faggot, the fate of your country rests on you and your peers and how many children you can have. Ireland is marked for genocide & replacement.

Jow Forums is full of degenerate faggots, that's why.

Attached: 1563292041931.jpg (852x616, 77K)

The problem with marriage is that women have free will and are not slaves who obey their husband like a good bitch or they get beat until they cant talk anymore. Look man when I marry a chick I dont want to deal with shit test or her cucking me I need an absolute guarantee she will obey me and raise kids that belong to me so fuck marriage until women get enslaved. Ill still fuck women for fun though.

Jow Forums is the gayest board on Jow Forums

t. Jow Forumsster

Take woman's rights away, and they'll stop voting yours away.

Of course they are. Jow Forums is the gayest board on this website.

Jow Forums is full of niggers and nigger worshippers, so of course they are going to be against commitment.

Big risk for the man in a marriage relationship. Infact I don't know of any positive gains at all for the man.

All the Roastie has to do is tell the court you yelled at her once and it's over. Say goodbye to your balls, house, money etc. It's all hers. And then she will gladly get Tyrone or Adam to fill your shoes.

Attached: 7ef11a62f99b21b44ca6c1cafeb4ac80.jpg (450x624, 99K)

ah, raising another school shooter I see

Pretty sure Jow Forums is just against straight marriage

marrigae is enslaving you, as it grants the female way too many rights over you

i endorse having kids and a family but never our enslavement

Jow Forums is too blackpilled for marriage

I will be pro marriage when there is equality to a man in said marriage reflected in law. Until then... Marriage has nothing to offer a man. But if you're a woman hell yeah it's a good gig.

I dont care anymore personally. Its exhausting to think about.

you can't correct them by making even more whores. you correct them by marrying good woman and making more redpilled children.

as a Jow Forumsizen, i can confirm you're correct

Attached: 01b2d2f2b26d64d61864e67a34a2193f.png (350x338, 65K)

So why are there so many faggots on Jow Forums?

i do find the rituals to be primitive. headdresses and sh|t. lower-human tier stuff..

and the ego of it all is absurd. announcing your wedding 1-year in advance, being congratulated, then an entire day of 24/7 congratulatory celebration.

it's like, i already congratulated you a year ago.

just get married shotgun style and stop being a self-absorbed normie diaperbaby.

i do think marriage is good for children.

Attached: iun23r.jpg (420x380, 48K)