Matrix 4 - tranny edition

My jimmies are rustled:
Matrix 4 a go
variety.com/2019/film/news/matrix-4-keanu-reeves-carrie-anne-moss-lana-wachowski-1203307955/

This can only be a response to the redpill meme. The Watchkowski Brothers are looking to poz the franchise.

Attached: Matrix4.png (665x410, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egJyocw2hrw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1v207xlOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping because reasons

Attached: neo fu.jpg (354x352, 81K)

Keanu is into tranny and transhumanism.

Tranny bros gunna definitely buttfuck the series up harder than ever.

Attached: 2019-08-20 17_30_05-Start.png (260x252, 8K)

Fuck it's going to be awful.

The red pill came from Total Recall.

Carrie Ann Moss was arguably the worst thing about the Matrix Trilogy. Why bring her back? She fucking died.

This. It’s going to be pure, unadulterated, sjw propaganda.

To be fair, it had the exact opposite significance in Total Recall, and I think it can be fairly said that The Matrix is more iconic than Total Recall at this point, (only retarded boomers would think otherwise).

How can pathetic humans like this have so much wealth and power? Literal insane fetishist tranny degenerate sex freaks get to prosper while I get the shaft just for existing. No point in even beating it out of them since those freaks would probably get off to it.

"Lana"

Attached: 1565193381159.jpg (471x388, 94K)

I imagine that they sign the contracts before they write the script, so basically if they can't come up with a remotely good reason why she's in a sequel, they have to pull something out of their ass, (idk, maybe a program was made of her... or something—I would be surprised if they came up with something much better).

At least they aren't recasting the movie in order to virtue signal.

>Carrie Ann Moss
How did Keanu manage to keep his vomit down during the kissing and sex scenes? Jesus...

this. i wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick.

plot twist
the red pill is replaced with a rainbow pill

because she can be programmed into the matrix duh

they're smoking crack if they think they can un-meme the redpill. It'll just have the streisand effect. They'd be wise to not even acknowledge pills in the new one

So Neo's gonna be resurrected? Or is this is a prequel or some shit?

You really don't see what's gonna happen? Even though the old cast is in, they'll end up handing the torch to some young minority girl (who's probably a different gender inside and outside The Matrix), she'll end up being Neo's replacement.

What? no Idris Elba reboot?

The only real Redpilled movie is Maximum Overdrive.

youtube.com/watch?v=egJyocw2hrw

Switch from the first movie was supposed to turn into a dude in the matrix in early drafts of the scripts

Ah but it will be a different angle

>Neo you must go back into the matrix to save eeryone
>Take the blue pill and be a normie
>take the rainbow pill and be super woke normie

set 100 years later.
nothing has changed and zion is back to resist the evil right robots.

"the one" is now a black tranny who now has to run from "agents"(cops) and can dodge bullets just by saying he "dindu nuffin"

The blue pill will be the same as before the redpill will now be a 10 inch bulk the MC has to choke on.

then we'll meme the rainbow pill until both the wachowski brothers join the 41%

nothing can stop the power of memetics

They will just make the redpill and bluepill the same

You might be right
The head insert thing will become a rectal connection

Attached: sadpepe.png (1600x948, 610K)

....nigger did you watch the 3rd movie? That's exactly what they did by the end of the movie. Both pills are the same. Didn't stop us from memeing it into waking up thousands of npcs

gas yourself, towelhead

>At least they aren't recasting the movie in order to virtue signal.

no need to do that, the original matrix was one massive racial virtue signal. the only white characters are evil bad guy (cypher), dumb emotional stronk women (trinity) and weak effeminate turbo-cuck (mouse)

>different gender inside and outside the matrix.
Good job asshole, 100% guarantee the tranny brothers just stole your idea and are rewriting the script as we speak.

>Straight white males
>well dressed
>strong
>conquering tendencies

Maybe the Matrix was always woke

Attached: alt right.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

see original draft has switch as a women in the real world and as a man in the matrix

That sounds like a lot of my animes! Very exciting.

Attached: 6007ceb97a3148c89ad59f0f92fe3785.jpg (826x464, 75K)

WTF? Why?? The series ended on a good note. What the fucking hell can the next movie even be about????

Attached: 1563834521443.jpg (900x900, 77K)

They’re just gonna redo the Zion is the Matrix angle they missed the train on

It's about destroying your childhood with shitty remakes.

The first 3 movies were a dream inside the matrix. None of it happened. Watch.

>Watchkowski Brothers
LOL he hasn't heard

Hollywood just full of original ideas

Truth is, both systems breed misery. The system God set up is hell for many, just as much as the system of the luciferian elite. If either system made everyone have a meaningful, happy life, the other system wouldn't exist. The eternal struggle is to move beyond. To find something better altogether. We haven't had the imagination to figure it out yet. God probably hasn't either.

Wachowskis really want to put an extra nail in the coffin, huh? Money running low?

Yeah, it's embarrassing how many shitty remakes we have to go through to make an extra shekel. Not a shred of ideas come from Hollyjew anymore (maybe with the exception of A24).

Attached: matrix-neo-stops-bullets-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1010, 460K)

These people manage to fuck up everything

probably blew it all on hormone replacement treatment and blue & purple hair dye

figures

tbf the matrix already has two shitty sequels, one more isn't going to hurt

>Not having the rainbow pill just turn them into a zoomer.

Attached: 1566159452136.png (600x800, 299K)

>remembers anything beyond the original

100% this is going to be in the movie.
I'd also be willing to bet that they would make a big point to mention it in detail.

The pill was to wake up Quaid from his dream delusion though. He didn't swallow it, so he stayed in his clown world Mars dream full of freaks that were literally stealing oxygen.

Matrix inside an Inception, inside a Matrix, inside an Inception, inside a Mangina.
sorry for the spoiler

only the first one was any good. why would you care if they make a 4th?

Because they spend their degenerate lives pursuing careers that give them immense wealth and power.

2 was halfway decent (if only for the action sequences)
animatrix was palletable
nice flag, faggot

OP took the blue pill, obviously

Why would anyone be excited for this. The Wachowski trannies made one good "Matrix" film and then a load of utter trash. Their filmography is fucking horrendous.

Neo will awake to find out he's scared opped tranny with tubes up his ass and so is everyone else

this is the best news ive heard all month what the fuck. saw the first in the theaters, had posters of it all on my wall.

>neo

Nah, trinity was the one all along

MATRIX 4
>NEO TAKES THE BLUE PILL AND NEW FEMALE ONE ARISES FUCK YAH

>She fucking died.
But she didn't, neo choose to save her instead of going through the door to recreate the new matrix.

Watchkowski "Brothers"

no, she gets stabbed to death by machines at the end of the third, dummy

She died when they went to the machine city.

The matrix is the story of the occult, it's very gnostic. It's why both brothers became trannies because the alchemical wedding is the ultimate end game of the occult. The merger of the masculine and feminine.

What's the fucking point of resurrecting a 20 year old franchise? Today's kids even don't know it anymore.
The first movie was fucking awesome, an all-time classic. I don't care about the other ones. But it's a relic from a different time, of pre-9/11 world. Everything was completely different back then. PC games were awesome, Internet was still a wild west and Bush wasn't even a president yet. Let it sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1v207xlOw

I would have said that, but they managed to get Keanu reeves and I really like Keanu, I don't buy movies often but have all his blurays like his the john wicks and matrix.

She died in the third film.

If you truly understand the matrix revolutions you know there is no need for a 4th installment

unless they go down the groundhog day route, essentially reboot of the matrix but it going down much different than the first time.

The third movie was a bad dream. It took a while for me to be settled

Because the story wasnt an original story. It was a story of the gnostic mythos and they didn't finish the story. I guarantee you the fourth film ends with neo ascending back to the highest possible realm after merging with his opposite and becoming some androgynous deity. 100%.

The whole point of the end of the film was that Neo ended the cycle.

Very sad how news about a new movie can be solidly on topic in Jow Forums.

Flashback scenes, probably gets

they never left the matrix though

they “left” the first level of the matrix when they unplugged. its the machines way to stimulate a big brain person.

why do you think neo could control the sentinels in the “real world”

The third movie was about an armistice and being able to choose for themselves whether to be a part of the matrix, so the natural evolution within modern political context, being the only way one is allowed to revive an old series in hollywood...

AI Nationalists

the red pill is VALIS

Attached: yahdo.png (1924x992, 3.93M)

ya but then there was a glitch

Attached: 1559483136466.jpg (750x638, 81K)

they fucking can't neo was a program same as Smith
the architect was correct that neo must/would return to the source
which is what he did when he inverted the protocol he put Smith through in the first film when Smith cloned him and was deleted in the unification
there's no movie left the cycle was complete
they're going to attempt to discredit and undermine the premise of the original
I guess they tried but failed with the two sequels

>here's your director, bro

Attached: erasdf.png (348x538, 216K)

You'll know for sure if satan or trannies show up in the movie

>tfw she’s Canadian

You have to TAKE THE CRACK PILL.

Attached: tyrone_biggums.jpg (440x345, 30K)

>He didn't swallow it, so he stayed in his clown world Mars dream full of freaks that were literally stealing oxygen

this made me kek hard

lol this migjt be it, constant fractal matrix.

he looks like agent smith is about to burst though his clowned up face

the Watchoutski sisters
watch out for those dicks

Attached: 0 2.jpg (255x255, 25K)

>no Morpheus
into the trash it goes

kekd

RIP The Matrix Online canonicity

>the alchemical wedding
>The merger of the masculine and feminine.
Occultists sound like retards LARPing as wise sages. Life in this universe is defined by the interplay between opposites, trying to merge opposites makes them naturally separate according to the laws and order of this existence.

thats not the director. the hot fuckable one is directing

user, why does this girl look funny?

Trannies going to further ruin their own franchise.
>turns out reality is what you want it to be. we now know that men can be womens but in reality like the real reality not the double decker matrix reality. simulating stimulating this fucking mangina
You gross fucking demons.