BOOM

>gay buttsex is our greatest strength
t. conservatism in 2019

Attached: 1566316806970.png (651x671, 37K)

I think the point is to call out the left on their hypocrisy. Why do they hate white people for being so intolerant, but give everyone else a free pass? Could it be that it has nothing to do with "tolerance," and everything to do with hating white people?

Makes me want to support Palestinians even more.

Leveraging conflict between enemies to your advantage is BASED and REDPILLED.

Gay marriage is America's largest export in 2019.

I think we should be supporting those who push family values instead.

The point is to shut up anyone who dares to criticize Israel. Charlie kirk is a just another ben shapiro

Homosexuality isn’t a human right.

Supporting Mudslimes to own the Jews. Truly 14D underwater solitaire.

We should support actions the are good, it doesnt matter who does it. Israel is degenerate and disgusting.

there is nothing more conservative than tasting your own faeces off some stranger's dick at the local truck stop

>actions that are good

Please tell me you aren’t one of these white sharia cucks. Both parties are degenerate and opposed to our people and culture. Literally use their conflict to your advantage by playing both sides. If we can OWN THE LIBTARDS in the process then so be it.

Charlie Kirk is another Tranny.

Like Barron.

And Melania.

Attached: MaleaniaTrump.jpg (600x841, 126K)

liberal-lites, not conservatives

imagine how mindfucked the left is RN. They want to support Palestine cuz Orange man loves Israel but now this. How much longer can the left go until they completely snap?

It runs in POLITICS and the media and Hollowwood.

Attached: OhBoyLT.jpg (600x500, 80K)

all famous women are trannies because women are too incompetent to accomplish anything including fucking successful men

Look at that... Fuckin neanderthal hahahaha

Famous men and women Retard.

Attached: DonnaJr.jpg (480x720, 93K)

Exploding yourself and fucking 8 year olds are not family values

Lara Trump looks like Dirk Nowitzki

But manlier.

Remember when Republicans were against gay marriage.

Seriously though conservatism is the idea you can score a goal on defense

Attached: 1566278076046.png (510x527, 140K)

Attached: 1549765830360.png (580x654, 236K)

This guy is such a bluepilled cuckservative

YOU GOTTA FIGHT
FOR YOUR RIGHT
TO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ASS

Leftist opinions do not make sense because they are not based on anything rational. All issues are defined extremely narrowly. Narrow to the point that the leftist solution is the "only" solution.

Then we should say that is evil.

Attached: 9BBBC675-51DC-48E4-AB66-38468A5A4A34.jpg (683x1024, 82K)

of course, hold your enemies to their standards, even if they don't align with yours. same for all the leftist atheists saying "that's not very christian of you".

No, that game is gay. Support those who do good.

>They want to support Palestine cuz Orange man loves Israel but now this.
Nice try. Lefties have supported Palestine for decades, chump.

The right when they try to use race or LGBT rights as an issue, like it gives them the moral high grounds: why don't them nigger lovers, love niggers even more?

Nani the fuck...

Take ur schizo meds u see the boogeyman in random shit

In the next 10 years I forsee the GOP opening their arms for hispanics. It's not really the party for heterosexual white men anymore. They're making some serious sacrifices to try to "save America from the liberals"

weird how donnie's kid look different from him

jesus christ

I am convinced that "Charlie Kirk" is some kind of Hillary Clinton project to make "conservatives" look as retarded and cucked as possible. Am I wrong? Where does TPUSA"s funding come from? This isn't right.

Oh no!! You mean a country that has nothing to do with us in anyway shape or form and is completely different from us culturally does accept gays??? We MUST do something!!

Fucking hate these fucking faggots. Fucking HATE them.

This right here is why I have intestinal problems.

Doesn't*

I knew Charlie Kirk when he was a teenager. He got all of his funding from local wealthy republican families in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and ex-Senator Kirk. He's not some agent, he couldn't even get into West Point. He's a cucked libertarian and has been that was since he was teen.

wtf I love israel now

Attached: 1530568658629.jpg (1024x682, 122K)

Common Filth is always right desu.

Also Fuck Jannies.

Attached: 1543857911539.jpg (2048x1366, 970K)

>the government should enforce morality

In principle he is right.

This, we are the great satan

SHAME ON YOU, PALESTINE!
LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

Attached: Palestine BTFO.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

theres a minimum IQ requirement to post here

He's literally defending Israel in the tweet you fucking retard.

BASED!
THE WEST IS THE BEST!
ISRAEL #1!

Attached: 5762a392b74f3.image.jpg (1200x1134, 80K)

so this is the famous golden shower... looks very refreshing

Attached: Transgender Republican.png (594x713, 426K)

dems are divided and this an attempt to draw them together

Just as far as the antijew migas

Dragon Dildo Democracy

I understand what Kirk is doing here (highlighting how leftists are silent when their brown pets shut down faggotry), but right wingers should never side with sodomites. This is one issue where we should admit the Muslims get it absolutely right.

>family values
hey look, a political catch phrase with no real meaning!

This

Jow Forums can't even figure out that thing that shot itself at youtube was a guy

SO FUCKING BASED

Attached: trump homo.png (1006x706, 534K)

>hurrrr durrr da left are hypocrites!!!
How long have conservatives been trying this method of attack? The left are immune to this shit. Also.... why the fuck is homosexuality/transgender something a conservative casting in a favorable light

hello fellow nigger how are you enjoying the devaluation eh?

OY VEY!!!

Attached: 82301927301923847014.png (570x519, 387K)

The left doesn't give a shit about you pointing out their hypocrisy.
Charlie Kirk is a farm team neocon faggot.

"Pedophila is our greatest strength" - Conservatism 2025

israel admitted to intentionally sterilizing a bunch of black jews in israel. this isnt ancient history like it happened but this was like 70 years ago no they admitted to it happening pretty much up to the year they admitted to it

even if you dont like niggers its a basic clear cut situation in which israel violated human rights by sterilizing people based on race