Get ready to see the screws start to turn. Greenland will be ours, europoors

Get ready to see the screws start to turn. Greenland will be ours, europoors.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-204337_Twitter.jpg (1436x2344, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3023282/chinas-arctic-push-behind-donald-trumps-wish-buy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They said he wouldn't bring it up, that it was just a Jow Forums fantasy.

But here we are. We will have Greenland, then Iceland, and finally even Finland will fall to the great USA.

Attached: 1566347573986.png (573x331, 61K)

Thanks to trump, I learned that Greenland is owned by Denmark. Before this, I thought it was part of Canada.

Still sounds like a discord boomer tranny fantasy desu. Who needs another northeastern state that'll vote blue until it's a non-white majority?

It will be our future ethnostate when global warming makes it fertile

Trump prioritizes buying Greenland and kissing israel’s ass over helping you dumb faggot wake up

I want this to happen so bad. It’s time for the New American Empire.

>implying it will get statehood

>When you've swallowed so much Ziocum you lose your perspective

Attached: Zion Don swallows.png (813x770, 114K)

What’s stopping us from just take it. One company of marines could take it in about 3-5 minutes after landing.
Then what??? Denmark gonna try to take it back?? With what army????

Attached: xmoqljjsr5h31.png (640x855, 344K)

>burger knowing fuck all about the world
Shocked to be sitting here.

I'm not explicitly against more clay for the nation but we really have better things to focus on right now.

Gibs greenland

buying Greenland is focusing on those things u silly pickle
gives us more defense against the russians and chinese, both of whom could really rattle our cage in a ring fight, at least according to my dad

Maybe, but with a huge military presence, you guys are doing a better job at supporting the island than the pastries.

Either buy it or pack up and get out. It's not like they're paying anything to shield them from constant Russian incursion.

> I learned that Greenland is owned by Denmark
this
Trump has taught us more about world geography than all the fat black 4th grade teachers ever hired

If I emigrate to Greenland now, will I be eligible for the tremendous signing bonus that the natives will surely get?

Attached: t2.jpg (690x430, 405K)

I noticed there's some other islands up there around Greenland.
We're gonna need those too for a buffer.

why the fuck does he even want it
greenland is a barren shithole filled with the most eccentric little brown alcoholics in the world

america also has alaska already isn't that basically the same thing

Attached: 3348FDAA-97D0-4BEC-A9D2-701AB2ECF0E8.jpg (778x512, 45K)

If I knew any slurs for Danish people, I'd be using them right now.

Give us the fucking Faroe Islands too while you're at it.

You + sign flag fags are starting to get a bit uppity

notice what is bitten out

Attached: tryNstopUS.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I wonder what Greenlanders would think about having things like a 2nd amendment.

He's a fucking retard.

>why the fuck does he even want it

Easy Tex...it’s all good...soon the natives will riot

This would be fucking hilarious.

Someone explain this Greenland thing to me. Is this just one big troll? The tweet with the tower shooped in felt like something I would post while drunkenly shitposting.

Is this more predictive programming from the Simpsons?

How will you feel when Greenland is American clay in about 2 years?

If we bought Greenland I would move there as soon as possible. Fuck the Danish give us the land bigots!

Attached: 7B6E30A2-7197-479B-AC60-F3697D51A6A0.jpg (1024x825, 99K)

Rare earth metals and arctic naval presence

> why does he want it
oh, you'll find out my danish friend

SIMPSONS PREDICTED GREENLAND...oh fugg ids habbening

This seems like a strategic military decision. Very serious matter, most likely asked by military leadership. Wouldn't be surprised if in the future a deal is struck for bases.

Correct, it never would.

who needs marines. we just start moving stuff and people there. what are they going to do... go to war with america?

Trump is thinking too small on this one.

I say we annex both Greenland and Canada, and then we immediately declare war on Mexico, not to annex them, but merely to crush them and plunge them back into the stone age

playing the long game

>Denmark is lefty and willing to spend hundreds of millions in Greenland welfare

Ask Lars Ulrich to help. He’s a Dane but US thrash metal made him his money

>NOOOOOOOO MY MEETING WITH AMERICA, I NEEDED THAT MEETING

Attached: 1566350402804.jpg (1080x1020, 123K)

LOOK THIS IS THE ART OF THE DEAL

MASTER CHESS

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOOK THIS IS THE ART OF THE DEAL

MASTER CHESS

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Come on user, we're not stupid.
Even the Chinese knows there are billions in natural resources underground.

I imagine the prime minister of Denmark views this as a total win. She gets to keep Greenland AND she doesn’t have to talk to a retarded Cheeto. I would view that as a total win.

What a dumbass.

Attached: 67A6F6E2-4F01-4C01-8690-71EA75DECCD9.jpg (607x315, 25K)

Thanks to Trump I learned what kikes the Danes are.

DENMAHHRK, GIVE ME THR EHHLAND

Attached: 15033BE7-F312-4601-A118-D514105385EF.jpg (638x481, 20K)

>Why couldn't I just sell them greenland, nobody lives there anyway

Why does Europe like to learn the hard way?

We will have Greenland and I’ll accept nothing less

We won't let the Chinese take it. You can't use it and can't stop us. I'd take the deal. We don't want this to get messy

Attached: EA745579420241AD9CD73255750BBB002560000001A48F91ED3.jpg (851x1024, 159K)

Art of War

Attached: SCALE-OF-MAGANOMICS-2.jpg (793x527, 37K)

I'LL GIVE YOU THE DELEGATES AT LAST!

Let's predict future Trump tweets.

>Denmark is asking for an absurd price for Greenland. I went there, it's not even that Green. Sad!
>The Danish Prime Minister was very gracious, and said nothing mean about any of her Scandanavian neighbors when asked (especially Finland)! Very polite.
>This place could use a decent hotel.

Idk man. If we buy Mexico, it can't have any Mexicans in it. Those people are batshit fucktarded barbarians.

>We won't let the Chinese take it
You don't have a choice.

Just be happy the Chinese isn't getting their own harbor on Greenland.

Haha dumbass.

Because unlike you irrelevant faggots we have the Monroe Doctrine and this hemisphere belongs to US not Eurofags who can’t even afford to maintain their colonies.

He doesn't want to build the mexico wall, so he's now going to distract his retarded magapede voting demographic with greenland.

Attached: burger3.jpg (690x390, 57K)

Oh no it certainly does have a ton of use for us with its position regarding the pole, it just doesn't matter if we keep ignoring our fifth columns already inside our country and in our legislature.

>canada
>pic related

Attached: mfw a canadian posts anything.gif (504x280, 1.29M)

Man Im glad these is happening and noone is talking about Epstein anymore huh?

Attached: 1565472892480.jpg (1080x1321, 243K)

helping you - codeword for gibs

>nigger detected

Attached: 1562646097701.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

Threats from an ant

The butthurt is strong with this one. Canada next.

>implying

US will shit down your throat if you fuck with our Monroe Doctrine faaggot. We were ready to nuke Cuba for it, what do you think is gonna happen to your shitty irrelevant country if you keep antagonizing us by placing foreign enemy bases next to us.

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3023282/chinas-arctic-push-behind-donald-trumps-wish-buy

How about the location of the empirial throne.

Attached: economist_magazine_cover_for_2017_decoded__231157.jpg (650x494, 122K)

Greenland would make a nice territory

Digits of insight.

A godforsaken ice wasteland is much more relevant to the people's daily lives than the reality that all their leaders are murderers and pedophiles loyal to another country.

Attached: 1566188811260.jpg (594x356, 36K)

>tiny denmark negotiating
>the literally who of europa
>an affiliate of sweden

Attached: 2qsTY.gif (200x150, 966K)

No fucks were given.

In worst case we would just quite Nato along with Turkey.
Then Russia would have Greenland,
as well as controlling the entry to the seas around the Baltics,
as well as controlling the entry to the Black sea.

You're already losing Turkey, we're next.

lmao, I would love to be a fly on the wall of the Danish PM's office when she saw this tweet and realized how badly she fucked up diplomatically

Tell me, what did she lose?

She's more popular than ever.

kek
don't act too big for your britches

We can't afford to buy Greenland, we should be selling Puerto Rico to pay off our national debt.

its a good thing youre a basement armchair warlord, otherwise these things could actually happen

>implying Russian wouldn’t rather invade defenses Danmark than get BTFO by the US navy in the Atlantic

lmao what a fucking retard you are. If US leaves NATO you Europoors faggots are toast.

there's a great big world that exists outside of your tiny little country

God I love Trump. A real stand up guy.

>oh muh gawd what a loss
You're losing, europoor. Greenland will be handed over on a silver platter just to appease President Trump.

Attached: oh_my_god.png (532x253, 164K)

Then why haven't you bought the Falklands yet, fatass?

We can't stop until we have all countries that end in _land.

I hope your country starts getting nukes

i would assume its been captured by an ally hasnt it? or is that still disputed?

we stay with you bro till the end!

rich comming from nation of looser.
Like president, like people. Morons thru and thru.

>popular
Well if you’re an attention whore that’s great

>lose
Lost the fact that Trump will fuck with Denmark in any way shape or form available to him until he gets what he wants. You should never bit the had that feeds you, should’ve learned something by getting BTFO by Germans in WW2 in less than 6 hours dumbass.

>meeting a 1 term president means something
>OPs delusions of trump buying greenland for america with tax dollars not him bezos and 3 other billionares splitting the cost and buying it for themselves to avoid americans as the country descends into another recession that they not only caused but actively lie about

sooo your to stupid to understand what this is about on both sides and think its going through

If Euros can't be in the western hemisphere then we shouldn't be in the eastern hemisphere.

Because you snow niggers aren't doing anything but letting little brown alcoholic scum ruin our magnificent 51st state! Fuck off back to Norge faggot.

That’s beside the point. Can you imagine the massive amount of butthurt the leftists will feel if Trump acquires Greenland? I’m going to love watching them twist themselves into knots trying to explain how it’s a bad thing.

Great. Can't wait till Greenland will be niggerfied but hé at least they will come in legally.

Losers don’t dictate terms, welcome to post WW2 world.

I'd rather be considered a loser. Then a scat eating Muslim rape victim.
The world has the worst outlook on Germans, and for great reason

>Can't afford a border wall to safeguard your people but you can totally afford Greenland for corporate profits, goys

Attached: the rarest merchant of them all.gif (382x379, 387K)

Extended Warsaw Pact+

I was getting tired of these Mexican mutts anyway.

Attached: my broh.jpg (381x147, 17K)

We already sell our debts.

maybe us subsidizing your defense does make us a "nation of looser", but it also means that without us you're completely fucked

Jew World sucks

O C E A N I A

R I S E S !

Attached: 1984early.gif (1000x493, 54K)

Attached: man-reaching-out-stock-photography_csp3813590.jpg (450x379, 17K)

can we ship the mexicans directly from the texas border to greenland on a barge? can't be that expensive

I'm pretty sure that we don't want to buy New Zealand...

yet.