Are there any convincing arguments against vaccines, or is it all a bunch of fear mongering peddled by angry incels?

Are there any convincing arguments against vaccines, or is it all a bunch of fear mongering peddled by angry incels?

Attached: 53005020_1244594899027632_1292879821470171136_o.jpg (1106x1190, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10472327
youtube.com/watch?v=jkMqL5PIwsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: my_body.jpg (630x630, 55K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 3.14.55 PM.png (791x542, 421K)

let me inject your child with this mystery injection...

you want to know what's inside? only a science hater would want that

You probably could have gotten an answer but you just had to poison the well first.

Attached: hcq1d.jpg (460x455, 80K)

Attached: vaccines.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Do you have your anthrax vaccine? What you are an antivaxxer and don’t think you should be forced to get an anthrax vaccine?

Yes I do. All seven.

Attached: 50999279_2144005952332196_3820745723327021056_n.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Read up on Rick Perry and the HPV vaccine.

Do you really want politicians, who are getting donations, to be able to require you submit to a medical procedure?

We could do great things for graduation rates if we mandated IUDs.

Attached: download.jpg (734x452, 62K)

> Vaccines reduce childhood mortality, not improved nutrition, clean water, clean air, and safer environments

Yes, you can have fewer, but more immune compromised children filled with tons of allergies unheard of a generation ago.

Attached: vaccines_vs_autism.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Attached: 50956242_2144244288975029_6473033924351098880_n.jpg (540x481, 30K)

Overpopulation. Anti-vaxxers are the solution.

> "... the swine-flu vaccination program was one of its (CDC) greatest blunders. It all began in 1976 when CDC scientists saw that a virus involved in a flu attack outbreak at Fort Dix, N.J., was similar to the swine-flu virus that killed 500,000 Americans in 1918. Health officials immediately launched a 100-million dollar program to immunize every American. But the expected epidemic never materialized, and the vaccine led to partial paralysis in 532 people. There were 32 deaths." U.S. News and World Report, Joseph Carey, October 14, 1985, p. 70, "How Medical Sleuths Track Killer Diseases."

Attached: b991dfe332217472b3e2ccade5fac796.jpg (236x297, 18K)

> "Suffice it to say that most of the large (polio) epidemics that have occurred in this country since the introduction of the Salk vaccine have followed the wide-scale use of the vaccine and have been characterized by an uncommon early seasonal onset. To name a few, there is the Massachusetts epidemic of 1955; the Chicago epidemic of 1956; and the Des Moines epidemic of 1959." Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980 vol. 19, no. 4.

> In 1987, I had several illuminating conversations with Dr. Herbert Ratner, who had been a public health officer in Oak Park, Illinois, when the polio vaccine was first introduced in the 1950s. Ratner told me how the polio numbers were manipulated.

> Before the introduction of the vaccine, the Infantile Paralysis Foundation was paying doctors all over the US $25 for each diagnosis of polio. That stipend served to expand case numbers.

> A patient with a limp and a fever who walked into a doctor's office...polio. And 25 bucks for the doctor. (In today's money, $222.71.)

> About half of all cases of polio-paralysis cured themselves within 60 days. So after the polio vaccine was introduced, the definition of polio was changed: suddenly, to rate a polio diagnosis, the paralysis had to last longer than 60 days. This change automatically caused a drastic drop in case numbers---and that reduction was attributed to the effect of the vaccine.

Attached: AdeptReflectingCur-size_restricted.gif (250x262, 2.2M)

> vaccinated -> now autistic -> functionally illiterate

See

>angry incels?

Yeah, everybody knows that incels talk trash on vaccines just because they're bitter they can't get laid.

Have sex.

>anti-vax
>peddled by incels
Incel has been a thing for like what......6 months? All of the sudden all anti-vaxxers are incels now? Does anyone not see what is going on here? They want EVERYTHING to be attached to incel. Fucking hell.

Man, these jokes are so fucking cringe. It's not like I hold a very strong anti-vax position or anything, I just think these jokes are absolute mong tier humor.

Attached: angel-warrior-5.jpg (1920x1200, 874K)

>peddled by angry incels?
How would incels be making a big deal about not getting their children vaccinated? Whay are you so retarded?

Attached: 5e81579d9b93382a767dc2b39445f0cd6f639ee17ad25dae915e374989ec70c0.jpg (500x751, 82K)

>Ask for proof
>Get proof
>LOL DIDN'T READ
You have won the award for Jewiest Post of the Day. Here's your prize.

Attached: nikki catsouras.jpg (302x400, 40K)

>peddled by angry incels?
It's mostly peddled by soccer mom types.

sage

Have. Sex.

Let's all inject our kids with a little bit of bad stuff, but it's fine because it's just a little, just enough to stimulate our bodie's natural responce, but not enough to actually make us sick, probably, usually. Also there's some mercury in it, just again it's just a little mercury.

And you're getting 40 of these before you turn a year old and another 100 between then and 18.

Just a teensy bit of mercury, no big deal.

HAVE. SEX.

Source on image? She's really hot, nice legs, wanna fuck her.

Attached: 1565455974674(2).jpg (720x736, 50K)

Ok I'm done. I wanted to see what the shills experience from their vantage point. Vaccines cause autism, deadly allergies, celiac disease and dozens of other complications. Polio was cured before the vaccine via Vitamin C megadose but the research and success was ignored. My kids don't have a single vaccine, not one, and they never will. Fuck shills your lives are shit and I now have the experience to prove it.

Also I just want to point out how absurd these memes are. Look at the one I put in the OP
I got this shit from a list of "best anti-anti-vaxx memes" and it boggles the mind how fucking brain-dead these people are. This meme is literally saying "I give responsibility of my child's health and safety to someone else unthinkingly" like this is something good. Meanwhile this one
commoditizes human life, as if the only purpose of having kids is some kind of numbers-ROI (very Jewy) and that "thank god we don't have to bring any more life into this world" I mean how fucked in the head do you have to be to not only make this, but then promote it as one of the best memes.

The rest are all equally fucking stupid for other reasons.

Anti-vaccination is a jewish propaganda campaign to kill white children

>Are there any convincing arguments against vaccines

42 U.S. Code §300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

(1) No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

>The first real shill emerges

I'm pretty sure the rise in autism has to do with the autism spectrum being accepted. Now any little quirk a person has is now considered a form of autism.

Also didn't a lot of autists get locked in a mental hospital because we didn't have the knowledge to diagnose autism in those people, so we just chocked them up as plain old crazy?

That's from improved diagnostic procedures, you fucking brainlet redditor.
End your life.

Haha holy shit. I had to actually look this up to believe it, maybe you anti vaxers are actually right.

Vaccines are designed to trigger the immune system correct? To produce immunity?

What happens when this occurs? What does the body do? It can attempt to burn it out by raising body temperature. A new born experiencing such a fever could be detrimental to developmental health.

Acknowledge the fact that science isn't good damn Jesus. It has flaws. If it was perfect, there wouldn't be legislation to protect big pharma from damages caused by perfectly administered vaccinations. There wouldn't be a government run liability fund.

>we won't need to have 10 children
the truth comes out
brainwashing.

The antivax movement is a deep state conspiracy to target anti-authoritarians at a biological level while flooding the country with millions of unvacvinated immigrants.

Will there be mercury involved with the sex?

I should think that most of Jow Forums would be pro-vax even if it caused autism: this board is just one big sperg-fest

There is tons of research against (((vaccines)))

>incel
>in-cell
they want you in a cell, user. And for the most materialistic and flimsy reason you could ever imagine.

Anticancer Res. 1999 May-Jun;19(3B):2173-80.
Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine.
Fisher SG1, Weber L, Carbone M.
Author information
Cancer Cause and Prevention Program, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois 60153, USA.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
The presence of SV40 in monkey cell cultures used in the preparation of the polio vaccine from 1955 through 1961 is well documented. Investigations have consistently demonstrated the oncogenic behavior of SV40 in animal models. Early epidemiologic studies were inadequate in demonstrating an increase in cancer incidence associated with contaminated vaccine. Recently, investigators have provided persuasive evidence that SV40 is present in human ependymomas, choroid plexus tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas, however, the etiologic role of the virus in tumorigenesis has not been established.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Using data from SEER, we analyzed the incidence of brain tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas from 1973-1993 and the possible relationship of these tumors with the administration of the SV40 contaminated vaccine.

RESULTS:
Our analysis indicates increased rates of ependymomas (37%), osteogenic sarcomas (26%), other bone tumors (34%) and mesothelioma (90%) among those in the exposed as compared to the unexposed birth cohort.

CONCLUSIONS:
These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.

PMID: 10472327

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10472327

youtube.com/watch?v=jkMqL5PIwsg

I asked the nurse what else was inside the vaccination before they gave it to my kid. She didn't fucking know, took 10 minutes to look it up online for me immediately, and then said she still doesn't know.

42 U.S. Code §300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

(a) General rule
Except as provided in subsections (b), (c), and (e) State law shall apply to a civil action brought for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death.

(b) Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
(1) No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
(c) Direct warnings
No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party’s legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.

i was vaccinated against hpv before highschool and i think i turned out alright, i dont even use asperin andi dont seem to have any stds after fucking eight 14yo -18yo thots during my 15-18 birthdays