I would like to know your guys honest opinions on Jewish people

I would like to know your guys honest opinions on Jewish people

Attached: 41E40B95-A2BD-43AC-89D6-ACD2C76F8AC7.jpg (866x1300, 165K)

Attached: 1565535836441.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Wanna fug their women

The only thing kikes were made for is to be gassed

Attached: download (34).jpg (300x168, 13K)

Attached: 1517189453865.jpg (857x1200, 272K)

Generally the Jewish people are just as okay as anyone else, they are in just as much danger from the kikes as the rest of us are.

Some Jews are good. Some are bad. The bad ones all fit the stereotypes, as is the usual case with any shitty portion of an ethnic group.

Retards who could've lived a normal life in Europe if they just assimilated like 1000 years ago, of course that wasnt their plan anyways.

Subversive rats.

Attached: ED26A71D-4600-4472-B5D7-3B5192103298.jpg (1856x1936, 706K)

Only the facts:
>"The Jewish Mafia" is what I hate the most
>Most Jews are not in this mafia
>But most Jews support their race's mafia's activities
>Therefore they play a supporting role
>Therefore they are still the problem
>There are Jews I like. Some Jews have helped me greatly with 100% free business help and excellent advice.
>But if it ever comes down to it, I would support to extermination of every last person with over 35% Jewish DNA on this planet to stop new "Jewish Mafia" members and supporters from being born.
Judaism as a religion must also be dismantled and criminalized and its practitioners executed.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1558042405370.jpg (2048x2048, 1.8M)

>Generally the Jewish people are just as okay as anyone else, they are in just as much danger from the kikes as the rest of us are.
>they are in just as much danger from the kikes as the rest of us are.
This just isn't the case.

You have to ask yourself: If you get thrown out of every bar on the block, is it your fault or their fault?

I'm not answering the questions of some like and their lie production facility.

most jews are just blue pilled normies and not part of the jewish elite, but they still support a foreign country (isreal) over the one they reside in (us) and as such they vote for politicians to support those foreign policies. they also hate white people, and yet paradoxically ignore any attempts that white people make to identify themselves, yet any other race out there is allowed to have an identity. they like to make laws about everything. judaism is inherently communism, so they need a law for everything. we don't need laws banning the discussion of whether certain historical events did or did not happen. even if they have good intentions, we dont need laws for everything, just look at the bible to see how laws jews made

>Some Jews are good. Some are bad. The bad ones all fit the stereotypes
The bad ones also always LOOK like the stereotypes. Ugly, evil, kikey.
The good "Jews" also always look the least Jewish genetically. They look more like normal people instead of freakish rat demons.

Attached: der jude.jpg (928x1390, 189K)

I have jewish family and i love them, they're good people.

Got some jewish friends and they pretty chill. Been to several namings, been to 2 brists, sat shivah for my friends mother and a shit load of passover and chanukah gathering. Good food too.

I've always gotten on well with them. No problems with them.

>I'm not answering the questions of some like and their lie production facility.
Yeah threads like this are definitely created by the media/FBI or other subversive agents.

There are no pictures like this of white Christians on Google

Yes although they are not part of the Jewish elite they still endorse the actions and hegemony of the Jewish elite.

Never hated them until I realized how much they hate me and my white family. Now I don't buy any Israeli products and neither do my friends.

Attached: 1565816683817.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

I try to avoid (((them))). Every Noseberg I've met has either been really uppity, rude, or just weird.

At least they realized the error of Godless Communism, postmodernism and rap music. Took them a while.

Now, what to do about the second amendment.

Sabotaged, stole, drugged, hospitalized, tortured, experimented, spied,... on me, but I can't do anything because everybody is either completely retarded or a sellout. Also killed my pet.
Never saw one who worked for real, it's always bureaucracy which shouldn't exist anymore, crime, shitty entertainment, useless jobs like philosophy teachers,...

There are no good ones, deep down they are all opportunists waiting for a chance to walk over someone else.

Not a big fan!

I've worked predominantly with Jews for years now (in two completely different companies). They're incredibly smart, if sometimes awkward, people. Some are very cynical, sharp and great to speak about anything with. Some are completely ignorant and oafish. The nepotism and penny pinching tropes are real.

It's enjoyable to be around quick-witted people who aren't also self-conscious about every other thing that comes out of their mouth, so I prefer their company to white liberals and uneducated blue collar workers.

Same here. Out of the 5 Jews I've met in my life all 5 of them tried to harm me in some way. Jewish drug kingpin tried to have my family murdered. Jewish lawyer tried to steal my family's house. Jewish lawyer defending my brother instead colluded with the Jewish District Attorney to put my brother in prison for his ex-girlfriend's crimes. Etc.

But it is...Haven't you ever wondered about that 6 million number? Why do they use it again and again? Well, turns out according to a prophesy of theirs, their messiah will not save them until 6 million have been slaughterd. So yes, your every day Joe schmo heeb is in just as much danger as every one else. Think of it like what happened after red october. All those wide eyed fresh faced optimistic commies that did all the dirty work...what happened to them? Same thing with Jews and kikes. They may all be hanging out in a room rubbing their hands together. But there is always another room where even kikery kikes are rubbing their hands even harder.

Jews killed your dog too? They killed ours too. When that Jewish drug lord I told you had his squad of black SUVs pull up to my house and shoot it up, they also killed all our dogs who were in the yard. I realize this is too hard to believe for you stupid normies who never seen anything in your stupid lives.

Yeah, forgot to sage.

Some of them (ethno-nationalists that just want to work together in the areas where our interests coincide and play fair on the world stage) are probably alright. But the other 99.999% of them gotta go. I know, I'm a traitorous hippie faggot, don't @ me.

You are probably LARPing, but I've personally seen much worse from the tribe. They ruined lives of people just because they were good looking, for example.

Any people who would voluntarily mutilate the bodies of their own children are evil barbarians that deserve genocide

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish :^)

Honest opinion?

I don't know if I have the stomach to attempt to commit mass genocide to eliminate kike rats from the face of the earth, let alone simply being the one to give the order. I just want them out of my country, permanently. But my fear is that history has shown kicking them out isn't enough. Someone has to take the mantle of responsibility and do what must be done and eliminate them for all time.

If we do not, they will very likely destroy the greatest thing this world has ever seen, the White Race, and human civilization will never recover.

Attached: 1560657354426.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>that blatantly obvious malice and hatred in her soulless eyes

Attached: HWKH7LO.jpg (540x250, 120K)

Some snakes are harmless, and some snakes are dangerous as a heart attack. But when snakes infest your home, you do not take the time to distinguish between the two - you start killing snakes. And you don't stop until they're all dead.

Attached: 1559512102844.png (1000x1000, 1.07M)

Self serving

They can be ok obviously, it’s not like being Jewish automatically makes you bad, but a much larger proportion of their population are scheming and duplicitous.