Well lads. Hope you like your eggs glowing

Well lads. Hope you like your eggs glowing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-015512_Twitter.jpg (1079x696, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDa8tR25dk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civilian_nuclear_accidents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally thousands of nuclear bombs have been detonated on this planet and now is when you want me to start to worry about radiation?
Fuck off with your fear mongering.

t. mutie

no seriously what is this bullshit of acting like any nuclear incident is the end of the fucking world?
Thousands of bombs have been detonated and most of the sites you can fucking walk on now. The only ones you can't are because they are closed to the public.

Nuclear bombs consume almost all of the radioactive material.
That's why people never stopped living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Nuclear accidents are serious issues because that material is still present and no longer contained

Oh fuck off it was 16 times background radiation levels and you are acting like it could hurt something.

You could put part of whatever it was that blew up in your pocket and leave it there for a month before throwing it away and still be fine.

will you fucking neck yourself, shill?
tests are different than multiple "accidents" that are clearly being covered up with bullshit stories. The crewmen on the submarine "saved the world" says the Kremlin but it was an accident too.

>thinks It's a nuclear bomb
It wasn't a fucking nuke, the most likely story is that they stored wasted uranium fuel rods there and the explosion launched a good bit of that radioactive waste all over the place and that is whats causing the radiation levels to rise. If it was a nuke, we would fucking know it's a nuke (it blinds you and that video would of simply turned white and that is where the video would of ended)

That's why this is a fucking issue now. If it was a nuke we wouldn't be seeing radion levels rising.

you are the shill, a stupid fear mongering shill.
I am talking about the incident in question, you fear mongerers use bullshit like
>1600% background radiation
to make it sound scary when reality is that means 16 times background radiation or 32 millisievert per year

when did I say that?

wow it is as dangerous as living in Brazil...

That is what the official incident reports.

then why are you shilling here, calling people fear mongers... you sound retarded to be honest. I never said anything about radiation levels.

why is anyone saying that an incident that caused less radiation exposure than a fucking CT scan is something to worry about?

Why would anyone believe an official report ahout this, honestly? Have you fucktards learned nothing from history?

>ionizing is almost null after a few kilometers
Meh.

Attached: 660px-Radioactivity_and_radiation.png (660x495, 140K)

Why do you care what happens in the middle of fucking nowhere in Russia?
It isn't going to effect anyone.

Also what do you want done about it?
War with Russia to take their nukes away or something?

Chernobyl got them scared, they learned a lot from that fantastic show. It’s not just tv, it’s HBO

whatever nigger

True it might not, but thats not the point. The point is that the Russian government has no business fucking around with radioactive materials. They just keep fucking up with them. Whos to say their next fucking whoopsi won't be so far away. They're too fucking incompetent

that show was bullshit though, they claimed it was going to blow up with the power of a fucking hydrogen bomb and wipe out half of europe...
people should go watch the actual documentary if they want to fear what can happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDa8tR25dk

>They're too fucking incompetent
Compared to Americans or EU ubermenschen?
You do know their nuclear engineers are just as good than ours, right?

>The point is that the Russian government has no business fucking around with radioactive materials.
They do what they want on their soil, man. If some ruski told you "you have no business fucking around with radioactive materials in the US", you'd say "ah you're right sorry we'll stop."

If they want to fuck up their country, let them. If you want to fuck up yours, they'll let you.

B-but it’s not j-just tv, i-it’s HBO

No amount of nukes is worse than the blacked threads shilling by tiny dick incels that raid this last string of a failed website.

I can't smile unless Russia sets of ten-thousand nukes. Even then it will be a tepid smile.

Are you completely fucking retarded? Everything is Russia is absolutely ancient compared to the west and on top of that its critically underfunded because Russia is a shithole. Their nuclear reactors are made with horrible design flaws with cost saving in mind rather than safety. Now clearly you didn't fucking pay attention to what I said. I don't care if their fuck ups are limited to their boarders but more often than not they aren't because a cloud of radioactive particles doesn't give a shit about boarders fuck off you trog

Source?

>Everything is Russia is absolutely ancient compared to the west and on top of that its critically underfunded because Russia is a shithole. Their nuclear reactors are made with horrible design flaws with cost saving in mind rather than safety
Phew lad.
You think ours are better?

Who eats Russain eggs?

None of ours have exploded

Like it matters, Fukushima is still poisoning the oceans and melting it's way to the core of the earth. What, you didn't forget about it because the media stopped covering it...right? RIGHT?

I prefer them coated in ash and fermented for decades before consumption with the finest fresh fish filet that can be found served over rice with spicy vinegar sauce.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civilian_nuclear_accidents
You must be a zoomer.

What's Fukushima.
What's Toulouse.
What's Selafield
What's Erwin
What's St Laurent
What's Middletown

What if they were storing old DU munitions there? iirc the soviets started looking into DU munitions shortly before the union collapsed.

>no seriously what is this bullshit of acting like any nuclear incident is the end of the fucking world?
>Thousands of bombs have been detonated
>Literally thousands of nuclear bombs have been detonated on this planet
hhhhmmmmmmmm im sure your right. has nothing to do with why autism and cancer rates are so far and why people look so sickly compared to even just the 50`s.
thanks rabbi`s

I'd blame the shit we put in the crops and the oestogens women pee in the water cycle before I blame radiation tbqh.

Can you schizo retards cut it out already? No, a nuclear bomb did not explode, nor did a nuclear reactor explode. Most likely something blew up in a storage area where radioactive material was also kept (may have been tactical nuclear weapons, nuclear fuel, whatever), scattered some of the stuff all over the place, will be a pain in the ass to clean up and probably dangerous for people in the immediate vicinity.

Attached: 1554619685677.jpg (400x300, 37K)

They can make eggs baskets too

I don't understand how its leaking so much. Like why hasn't it run out of shit to leak? Why haven't they patched that shit up?

fuck off kike shill
obviously, the reptilians are waging war against the weather balloons in the underground temples

Attached: duh.png (500x300, 42K)

>swecuck with the damage control

So true. Radiation poisoning doesn't cause as much vomiting as any gross blacked threads.

I'm sure it's not good but it's not like this happened in the middle of a metro area, it's way out in the middle of nowhere and reading Russias nuclear history they have even worse accidents than this.

They're lucky they have so much spare country to do crazy stupid shit like this in, if Luxembourg did shit like this they'd accidentally their whole country.

stupid subhuman russians

>would of

Attached: .png (600x515, 551K)

the sub
then the leak
then the orange protests
now this

The kikes are trying to reconquer Russia, not because they are afraid of Russia itself, but its possible involvement in the 2020 US elections

Attached: captain-marvel-whitewash1433.jpg (661x500, 140K)

Because shit is so irradiated, that no one - not even specially constructed robots created to withstand large dosages of radiation - can get close enough to them. And the thing about nuclear meltdowns are, unless you have a way of neutralizing the chain reaction, it's going to keep going for a very very long time.

>lucky

We conquered it fair and square and vanquished dozens of invaders trying to take it from us no matter the odds, damn right we can nuke whatever shit we want out here

If noone cared about fukushima, why do you think they'll care about this? The planet is retarded

aliens

russians shouldnt even be allowed around sharpened pencils, let alone nukes

Attached: subhuman.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Old outdated reactors that should have been shut down.

It wasn’t a nuclear missile. It was a nuclear powered cruise missile. A nuclear powered cruise missile would have nearly unlimited range and unlimited loiter time. Russia is shutting down the sensors so the rest of the world will not know what isotope they are using b