Is France a nigger country?

Is France a nigger country?

Attached: 1553608364553.webm (360x640, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onmq-g2kx-o
youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

more like third-world shithole
We have a shitload of niggers and arabs in big cities

Well, like 3-4 of the biggest cities are filled with niggerarabs. But we ignore that and rip on them for being overall niggerlovers.

sales pequenots a la noix, fuck you frogs

>Is France a nigger country?
nigger colony

We're all fucking nigger countries, by design, to break up the family and destroy societies. Reliance breeds compliance.

That guy towing the dog behind the motorcycle was very upsetting.

might as well be part of west africa now

Yes, mainly Île-de-France. It’s ridden with niggers.

Attached: B6B82A72-A1DD-4456-94DC-B9429623657F.jpg (3236x4854, 1.27M)

Speaks for yourself, 56%-r. Estonia is white and we don't have to pay taxes to support Israel and minorities.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Dogs don't like monkeys for a reason.

Attached: 1423654409601.webm (400x224, 1.02M)

Attached: 1523008801995.webm (480x600, 657K)

Fuck niggers, if I saw one doing that shit like in the webm I'd unironically crash his gay bike

Attached: 1565872063061.jpg (600x570, 154K)

Jfc france

Is Paris really as bad as the videos make it out to be?

South African cops let dogs rip niggers apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=onmq-g2kx-o

that gun was as fake as that nigger pretending to be like the niggers at my place.

No. Execpt 2-3 boroughts.
By the way the video is in a suburb (the poors area in Europe)

Alright good, that shit made me depressed as fuck

it actually is

youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c

Your country is fucking useless and irrelevant. Who cares what your composition is? You have no weight in the world. You may as well be Australian.

Yep, that's one of the 2-3 boroughs, the most severe one actually.

right both times kek

Bix nood muthafukah

I didn't think my contempt for niggers could become any stronger than it already was.
Guess I was wrong.

Kill them all

Whos dog was that? Also yes.

In the US, you could have put a bullet in his brain and not got any jail time.

Yes, yes it is.

Easy mongoloid, easy.

Easy ahmad, easy

Attached: gLTuud9mT2mapNb-lfgr7CjV2CwvlpyY4HzBTRynGzU.png (2996x1787, 411K)

You wish, Winston. Butter knoif.

The guy gets one whiff of dog blood and is already asking about who has claim to the dog. Unfuckingbelievable.

checked and keked.

M8, they always go to big cities even in Poland but it's good thing if you want kill them all just nuke Paris and other big cities

Yeah we're all fucked. But hey, at least we can bicker about who is the most cucked / blacked eh?

I'm having furious visions of slicing the soles off this niggers feet. Perhaps cooking them afterwards and feeding them to the dog.

No, swedes are on an other level.
Really.

Wait a second....a French man ties a puppy up in public and sets it on fire, nobody bats an eye...a passing tourist complains to a nearby flowershop worker outside and the cops issue the native french man a 15 dollar ticket for something like disturbing the peace or something and that's perfectly fine...a refugee from negroland drags a rottweiler on a moped and suddenly the world gives a shit?

The french have been doing worse shit than this on a weekly basis forever....france itself has always been home to niggers...french niggers.

1000000000%

Amerilards, explain what this retard is rzmbling about.

Sweden may behave more cucked, but let's not pretend that France hasn't been importing Africans and Arabs wayyyyy longer than Sweden has. Sweden started doing this shit in the late 90s. France started doing that shit since post-colonial times.

yes

>sacre bleu! ze are on to me huhu
>me no speaka ze english
nigger you know good and well what i just ranted about

And you wonder why dogs bark at niggers.

Honestly, whenever someone tells me they are French online, I automatically assume they are African or Arab.

If that makes you feel better, then sure.

and when someone tells me they are Swedish, I assume they are a blonde guy who's sister fucks black men.

why are blacks so bad with animals? what's their fucking problem?

Wew lad, the cope is real

It could be worse though. Imagine if it were a Chinaman. He would have boiled it alive after.

>Be French
>Be waiter at local restaurant
>Romany scum orders sandwhich
>Romany scum chimping out because its taking too long
>Get shot in the shoulder by Romany scumbag
>die before paramedics can even get to me
>literally died from a gunshot wound to my upper shoulder
>socialized medicine
>F R A N C E

>Is France a nigger country?
much worse. it's a French country

Imagine dedicating your life to the military or police force so these niggers can continue to flood into your country and point guns, drag dogs on concrete, sleep on the streets... This is why it's starting to appear doomed, non hyperbolically hopeless. Done. Nobody in their right mind would even consider fighting for this. They recognize it's garbage, but apparently the masses would rather have their children raped and murdered than let people "tarnish" their names with accusations of racism, sexism, etc. It's because people are afraid to call niggers niggers, that this will continue.

They need to feel better than something.

From you

>t. 49% black
W E W
E
W

If you think about it, imagining all of Europe and the west 100% white doesn't even seem like a reality. That is how used to it we have become. It seems like some type of utopian fiction, despite the fact that it once was a reality.

Fpbp and /thread

France doesn't even have animal welfare laws. They literally don't care what happens to animals.

Owning a firearm in france is basically the death penalty and yet somehow with video evidence of criminal activity and eye witness testimony the french give their fellow non-humans trophies for their feral behavior. Dragging dogs, raping, murder, and setting animals on fire is normal. That symbolizes the refugees have successfully integrated into French society.

US has vast areas that are bigger and jew free. It's just areas of Jewish media that try and depict the nation as led by fictional black scientists entertainers etc.

Of course mass immigration if not reversed will eventually destroy any western power that permits it.

Becerrillo alone killed thirty-three of the native attackers.

Attached: d4f51a9f5e05773e9c7fb685aac9f58d.jpg (584x425, 54K)

Easy kiddo, easy.

Attached: 800px-Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.png (800x1128, 1.09M)

>normalization
I think about that too how quickly "normal" has changed and no one has noticed.

We have guns to shoot them, what do you have bitch?

You have skyrocketing rapes. Collectively grow some balls, you are an embarrassment.

the french at least get pissed and throw tantrums, swedes are just emotionless automata who can only speak in political jargon.

Stay mad burger

Attached: 1472561769873.png (400x386, 173K)

>what do you have bitch
In some Oriental cultures sperm is considered life energy and masturbating it is throwing it away. So logically, they have a mouth ready to suck their life force away? It's better than nothing.

I think the major problem with all the niggers acting out in the west is that the community themselves are too afraid to police their citizens
For example if I saw a group of niggers harassing someone or disturbing the peace, me and my group of friends would beat them down and probably get thanked by the local grandma's

But westerners always just sit with their thumbs in their ass hoping for big daddy state to save them

Peace and community starts at the local level

Attached: b31.jpg (680x760, 42K)

>a Swede actually attempting to confront someone

What timeline is this?

Wtf are you trying to say here

So much this
And what's their response ? Making the far-right comming third at general election behind left and 'moderate'.
Step up Sweden, you're one of us, it's painful to watch you like this.

>p-please dont show the videos of rapefugees in russia molesting girls on the streets in moscow and peterburg...
>d-dont s-show the vk profiles where young russian girls are grinding on disgusting apes and being degenerates
maybe in your utopian commie block apartment building that is what would happen, but let's not remove ourselves from reality here. Most Russians are just as cucked as the rest of their european and western counterparts.

Subhuman Africans and Asiatics have something in their brain that makes them hate dogs.

Attached: 12.webm (480x288, 2.67M)

The thing is, french has always been fags while there still are alpha males swedes. Sure we are not many, but we exist.
Keep sucking cock frenchy.

AAAAAAAA I hate them even more, fucking niggers. They don't have a soul

Attached: 277789679673.jpg (820x711, 133K)

Dogs finally getting some revenge on the ugly slant eyes.

Attached: 13.webm (362x640, 2.3M)

>french man ties puppy to pole outside in broad daylight
>sets it on fire
>french people walking around the burning puppy and nobody gives a shit
>tourist complains to flower shop employee outside nearby
>calls the local nigger police coon squad
>issues the native french man a cheap fine for some ridiculous ordinance violation
nobody care
>nigger drags rotttwieler on moped in france
>internet erupts in outrage
better?

You sound massively insecure.

this
France is the most non-white country in Europe by far. Because they are not only in downtowns, in suburbs, in the Paris and other big cities, but also in the countryside. Even in the middle of nowhere in the alps, in the Ain, etc you will find bunches of turks, niggers, arabs etc

You are new here i take it?

If niggers live there... yes.

And the bong chimes in, have any little girl kebabs lately mate?

Yet

This. People are afraid of being called racist more than anything. Even more than dying or have their children killed.

Attached: 1475626735586.jpg (626x563, 79K)

'in the middle of nowhere in the alps, in the Ain'
>'middle of nowhere'
>less than 20 min from the third city of the country

Also Moolenberk.

It's sad how much you are trying...
Just stop frenchy.

Yes that makes sense
Both are fucked up

Gain some self awareness you autist

I know the situation is fucked up here in France but i won't let a non-country citizen talk this way of my Fatherland.

At least Sweden is a legitimate country.

niggers should all be tortured, indefinitely, not even killed, just tortured, for years, every single one, womans, kids, all of them, i could pay a 50% income tax just to know that it's happening

in minecraft obviously for the glow niggers kikes reading this

Paris and Brussels are Africa

Well, we're already at ~46% so yeah.

Yes

let's just imagine for a second that we don't live in a communist country and that 50% is as it's supposed to be, something huge

Attached: 0886_-_k55GLz8.jpg (251x242, 12K)

and what about your fellow huwhite (totally not shitskin arab muslims, btw enjoying your invader bagels (croissants)?) french natives who do the same shit all the time? your country doesnt even have laws that prohibit torturing animals or animal cruelty. Some places enacted local ordinances where you get a small fine for destruction of livestock within city limits or some jazz.

Don't act like this is a nigger problem, it's always been a french problem.

Discard leleleleleflag, newfriend.
But yes. We're looking at 50% pure shitskin in this generation, if you look at the kids. And I estimate another 15% miscégénated. But the real blackpill is that the majority of the remaining French will fight for this.

Attached: 1565089761280.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Every western country is a nigger country now

Still arguing with other whites instead of accepting reality and taking care of your beloved niggers. Typical french. Your pride will kill you.

fuck off, whites doing this shit get the rope, but animal crualty is overall a non-white problem and it's retarded to deny it

Serious question, how is France considered in Lebanon these days ?