Wtf???

so around 4 days ago i got a text from one of my friends i play wow with (its a girl) and she asked me out. we are going on our first date monday but thats not why im writing this. i dont understand why she would ask me out. like we do hang together alot and i like her but it totally caught me off guard. she is 21 and in college atm. she is polish. i am 28 and german. we have meet in real life a few times but what im getting at is why would she ask me out? i mean im not fit im also not fat im like a 6/10 she is at least an 8 i dont have that much money and im a virgin and never been on a date before ( im 27 btw) and im just dumbfounded that she would even ask me out as i have meet the other guys she hangs out with and they are much better looking and well off them me

Attached: 56851d8c75ba2991f51954fff034244cf824d42e089d6c1e81b1534bc2aa9b0a_1.jpg (428x428, 28K)

One of you is trading up, I don't know which one, so good luck user.

>i play wow
you're already a lost cause.

Maybe she likes your personality... just dont show off how pathetically insecure you are.
Either way. Hope for the best for you user.

im not insecure i just dont understand why like this have never happened and im so fucking confused why she asked me out

>Womans
>8/10
>Plays wow
Yeah that's gonna be a /doubt from me. .

she's securing her future beta provider, or you got lucky, it's up to you to find out
also sage and kys faggot

This, play ffxiv for cute girls irl :^)

>she is polish
>I am German
IT'S RAPING TIME

Attached: 1564446397817.jpg (238x212, 7K)

She's pregnant and needs to fuck you fast and pretend it is yours

i highly doubt i will make more money then her as she is about to graduate with a bach in law and is going to become a lawyer

Not news or politics.

she is a virgin

Of course, the mutt thinks he’s German.

You degenerate American. Nothing more.

im german/english my family came from germany/england in the 1800s

probably more german then you seeing how i have blue eyes and brownish blond hair

>I am 28 and German
>(I'm 27 btw)
sage

i turn 28 in 2 weeks and its almost 5am

Insta sage for anyone that pushes Jewish eye color psy op. Pic very related

Attached: 1566256730903m.jpg (385x1024, 78K)

Newfag sage hasn't worked in ages

Attached: 1252436567567.jpg (607x609, 94K)

It's about the PRINCIPLE of the matter you filthy nigger.

Just be the freind and ride with it.

play red dead online. Its full of women of all ages :D because they love horses

Hahahahaha cope harder faggot. You have no culture of your own. And btw: Germany and England are two different places - you can originate only from one :D

But yes, tell me about your blue eyes, anyone can call such bullshit

>i am 28 and german
>( im 27 btw)
She wants your secret of eternal youth.