News sites and blue-check-mark Twitter accounts have already picked up on your le epic campaign

News sites and blue-check-mark Twitter accounts have already picked up on your le epic campaign.

No one's buying it.

Not long before this site gets shut-down because of your trolling (not to mention you people inciting violence/mass-shootings and terrorism).

Enjoy.

Attached: Screenshot.png (617x638, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
archive.vn/4N9tv
archive.vn/IJ0Yd
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos
youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're gay

Jews have no foresight, or if they did, the ones who did died a long time ago. You're missing the forest for the trees, bud.

>not to mention you people inciting violence/mass-shootings and terrorism
this will be the reason this place is (((shut down))). i give until christmas.

screencap this post.

I do not recall ever participating in this such event, nor do I recall the plans to. But it sounds fun so I shall do it anyway.

They found out about us turning the ok hand signal into a white supremacist symbol and yet the media still sees it as one now. They cant stop us, they can only watch the train crash.

> 4188
Ooooh, almost there Schlomo Shekelbergsteinwitz.

but...... we haven't been doing anything? Could it be they're accusing each other? Could it be?

Attached: 1566322212836.png (645x838, 307K)

Kys nigger

Attached: 1558902593540.jpg (600x828, 179K)

Kek

I remember being in that thread and thinking, "well, this will get found quickly"

>2019
>not using dedicated discords for trolling operations

This frightens the eurofag

>4188
>Ooooh, almost there Schlomo Shekelbergsteinwitz.
Top Kek

Attached: 1566223704996.png (923x713, 351K)

Pic related.
Sloppy mossad will try.
As a Jew, I find that very bad.

==The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:==
0)
Educate the general population world-wide about the Jewish supremacism issue and Israeli crime;
1)
Ban all Jewish interest groups in the West (along with all Muslim interest groups);
2)
Ban all dual-citizenship politicians and judiciary in the West;
3)
Cut all aid to Israel;
4)
Ban Islam in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
5)
Ban Judaism in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Kosher meat);
6)
Terminate all “hate”-speech and “hate”-crime laws in the West, all hate speech and hate crime laws need to be done with, its a mechanism of censorship that thrives on false flags;
7)
Terminate censorship online, so people can educate each other on the matter and lies and false narratives can’t take hold again;
8)
Include the real history and facts about Jewish subversion and Israeli crime in school programs so future generations are protected against it in the future, given that the biggest weapon of jewish subversion is ignorance, censorship and the memory holing of the facts about it.
9)
Last but not least, audit and then end/reform the FED so the people don’t get pimped into oblivion by it no more.

Attached: Israel_father_of_terrorism_2.jpg (1232x2688, 585K)

Them knowing is the most effective way to do it.
And discord gets you doxxed.

Attached: Why_LARP_as_a_subversive_Jew_17_why.png (571x213, 13K)

The media always manages to make Jow Forums look like a fun place

>Not long before this site gets shut-down

Says the nervous kike while rubbing his hands for the millionth time

Attached: 257ABFB7-2057-471A-9F79-E50FCDDBA468.gif (640x360, 439K)

Open borders for israel, my fellow hebrews!

I see, so it’s anti-semitism to suggest that Israel takes their share of the burden?

>you people inciting violence/mass-shootings and terrorism
Antifa = You People

As a Jew, I find that to be in very bad taste.
Open borders for Israel now.

Attached: 1559066380524.png (1000x500, 74K)

Yes, as a Jew, I think Antifa should be taken down by the FBI for terrorism.

Attached: Antifa_terrorists_1.png (594x617, 443K)

> campaign.
No idea what you're talking about.
Do you see any mentions in the archive?
No.
Because what actually happened is Jews created fake Jew accounts to discredit Jow Forums.

>2019
>Discord

As a Jew, I find it disturbing that other fellow Jews would do that.

why does shariablue use the eu flag so much?

>nobody is buying it
just echo the same message. 'warn' others of 'fake jews', make yourself part of the 'real jews'. maybe even report a genuine jew as being fake.

foresight requires foreskin

Fake jews!

no foreskin either

Jow Forums is now a Jewish Board.

Channers will never do that GTFO.

It's IDF conscripts on Hasbara duty, and Israelis being stingy Jews want to save money on VPNs, and use memeflags instead.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

Jews love black cock

Attached: 1566032765949.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Jews claim to be white. They constantly shit on white people with the "muh fellow white people, im so ashamed" shit. But when anyone says anything about Jews, they go apeshit.

>you people
who the hell do you think youre calling 'you people'? how dare you say that me. im a proud Jewish man whose parents emmigrated to israel.

I ought to report you to the EU for this violent hate speech.

Das rite!
Yes, fellow Jew.
As a Jew, I want to say sorry to all gentiles for all the supremacist aspects of Judaism.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_4.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

Some of our fellow Jews do enjoy sex with Blacks, that is a fact, fellow Jew.

Attached: Why_LARP_as_a_subversive_Jew_4_ex_3.png (592x472, 468K)

I for one won't stand by and let this type of blatant racism stand. So what if Jewish women have sexual intercourse with black men? My mother is Jewish and my father is from Kenya.

We Jews need to start embracing interracial marriage right now.

Another, stop misbehaving or mommy will take your toy away thread. Fuck off.

>Because what actually happened is Jews created fake Jew accounts to discredit Jow Forums.

Attached: 1401119606632.jpg (250x251, 31K)

The point is it doesn't matter. Acknowledging it can only concentrate its effectiveness. Not acknowledging allows narrative to muddy the water. It's actually a perfect operation. It forces jews to condemn everything and isolate themselves as a group in the eyes of everyone watching.

Indeed, and as a Jew I am sorry for Israel extremely disturbing level of racism.

Attached: Israel_anti_Blacks_big.png (1328x2656, 1.67M)

THIS IS A JEWISH PSYOP DESIGNED TO EXPLOIT ANONS FAME SEEKING AND WILLINGLESS TO ALLOW ATTRIBUTION TO JEWISH AGITPOP CAMPAIGNS.
Ask yourself, have you ever seen this organised on Jow Forums? Nothing gets organised here. DONT LET THE FUCKEN JEWS TRICK YOU

But Jow Forums is a Jewish Board

We already converrted to Judaism long ago.
It's Board History.

it's funny because it's true.

Attached: 1564003679477.jpg (1080x1024, 156K)

As a Jew, I never thought you goyim would be able to pull something like this off. Great job!

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_3.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

Kikes come over here and pretend to be one of us in order to subvert our ideals. Why shouldn't we do the same?

To "subvert jews"
Now why would jews need to be subverted ?

Attached: drtfy.png (653x509, 194K)

>oy vey, don't you get it, we Jews have baited you into trolling, in a fun and effective way against us
>don't do it, or you'll play right into our Jewish rubbing hands goys!
Kek, fellow Jew, pls stop being so subversive in such a inept way.

Attached: Hostily_towards_Jews_why_2.jpg (1000x2568, 834K)

Fake jews, good news!

Attached: 1559584570275.jpg (674x674, 74K)

As a Jew that is against Jewish subversion, I agree that goyim should LARP as Jews in order to subvert us Jews.
As a Jew, I disagree with the use of discord because it gets users doxxed.

Attached: Jewish_hypocrisy.jpg (1125x712, 96K)

Not to be a self-hating Jew or anything, but we need to do something about the pedophiles.

As a Jew, I must tell you it is because Jewish collective power is a subversive force operating in the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection" NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda" – It got censored, can someone re-upload it?
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – Backup from bitchute (use VPN when using BitChute, the uploaders can see the watchers IP address, and have patience, it can be slow (if too slow, try to refresh the page))
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
The video is an interview from Shalom TV to one of the staff on the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA). You can learn more about it here: archive.vn/4N9tv ; archive.vn/IJ0Yd

youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”
Sometimes link doesn’t work, use this one: invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
And if that one doesn’t work, look for the vídeo directly on the channel, it’s 2 years old now (2019): youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos

youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk - “Jewish Immigration Hypocrisy - Stefan Molyneux”

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/ - “Europe on the Chopping Block”

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

Attached: Jews_admit_Merkel_destroyed_Germany_to_pander_to_jews.jpg (1050x4060, 1.21M)

>jews being stingy
woah who knew
Those fuckers can't even bring flowers or lights to graves of their family, instead they put rocks on them. Let that sink in.

>we need to do something about the pedophiles.
We are , gassing the jews (No offence JewAnon) .

wow a whole helicopter came out of that plane

As a fellow Jew, I agree.

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 558K)

>As a Jew, I must tell you it is because Jewish collective power is a subversive force operating in the West.
whispers - i know JewAnon , i know .

Kek, as a Jew, I find that very funny about my fellow Jews.

As a Jew, I need to inform you that you're a Jew too now, fellow Jew.

Attached: 1.png (830x911, 819K)

I don't give two shits about this campaign, but I think it's safe to say that the media reporting on it is a win:

>since Jews shapeshift into whites, we can do the same to them

Anyone with common sense will read this and become more aware of such fact, so they're helping the hacker known as Jow Forums.

Attached: 1563983176113.jpg (500x752, 60K)

We Jews don't even know which Jews are Jewing who

As a jew, this anti-gentile sentiment is deeply disturbing.

Thanks, Chaim. I need a new lampshade.

Attached: 45956FE6-BFD3-4C28-994D-4493D4F243FC.jpg (992x205, 48K)

I cant find the video but Paul Stanley (jewish KISS band member) reads from his book about throwing coins on the ground and getting fellow jewish KISS member Gene Simmons to chase them down the street.
I thought "HOLY SHIT , IT'S TRUE , the memes are real . And Geneo was even born in israel .

Stop what you are doing.

Revelation 2:9
>”which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Seriously stop what you are doing. You guys are going to hell. Jesus hate people who pretend to be Jews more than Jews.

Attached: 163CB0CE-3F9B-49E7-9DDE-5EDE3CBE1D19.jpg (618x618, 63K)

OY VEY!

How do you know the person who came here and started the campaign wasn't Jewish?
It actually works out in their favor: now they can dismiss any disagreement online they don't like as a "Jow Forums" troll.

That example in the OP picture (with the "oppressed white minority") looks to obvious to be one of us.

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)

i got mine from mexico at the border crossing facility the design is called Pablo

>hurr durr lets not address the fact that kikes are doing this to white people and it proves that the white nationalists are correct

Being leftwing is akin to having a mental illness

Are you going to hide the fact that you just read this in Haaretz you filthy heeb

Kek. It doesn't matter if it gets exposed, because now people know that jews are shapeshifting as whites, thanks to the attention that this is getting. Thank you, media, very cool!

>as a jew
>Moortugal
Kektus

You know, if you keep saying "As a Jew" your face is going to stick like that.

Nose can't stretch that far.

oy vey! michael is that you?

They also have no foreskin.

>memeflag
>hurr durr
not surprised

Attached: 1566334326577.jpg (1008x1580, 447K)

>Jow Forums tricks media into running articles about how Jews LARP as white people.
>Previously ignorant normies start noticing the "my fellow whites" tweets are always Jewish.
Jow Forums wins again.

Who is this 'Jow Forums'?

As a jewish man I for one stand up for open borders for Israel.
We as a jewish nation need to look at the multicultural paradise that Sweden has become and strive as much as we can to do the same!
Diversity is our strength

Getting caught was part of our plan.

>discord

Attached: 1561694069000.jpg (600x604, 63K)

This is exactly the reaction that was expected from the campaign.
Now kikes will fight eachother more
>you are a fake jew profile!
>no! You are a fake jew profile ! Reported

>thinking that this is organic and not pushed by Jews and glownigs

It's easy to spot because of the format and posting style of the shills who create ans participate in said threads.

>being a discord tranny

Jews do a good job making themselves look bad by acting like pretentious assholes on twitter.

get the fuck out,

Better look next

He is a hacker and friends with anonymous.

>inciting violence/mass-shootings and terrorism
no self awareness.

We need some kind of ID to prove who the real jews are that way these trolls who pretend to be jews won't be taken seriously

As I've said, these are not organic movements. There is no need to subvert Jews because they expose themselves, always. They simply can't help themselves.

Something like tattoos perhaps?

Some kind of symbol to show solidarity with our homeland might work well.

this
they got dedicated discord tranny shitposting groups here that call kike everyone, even if your ideals are literally gas the kikes
I don't see the reason why we shouldn't do the same to them.

This. Checkmark isn't enough. We need blue triple parenthesis.