White Men are Stupid

Their role model: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

White men have an average IQ of 80, they are of a martrical society.

Choice quotes and attitudes:
"chomos"
"you have to give us your papers"
"got me branded up"
"I just want to be a slave to make money for my wuman and daughter"
"muh whoite wuuuman"

Attached: white2.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221707858
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White men are golems of the white woman. This is why they oppose child brides: such is not advantageous to the white woman.

White men simply wish to serve whomever is their master.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

White men are heretics: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Attached: afghan_gs.jpg (624x351, 57K)

Wes will bust your cheeks up in prison punk bitch.

>They're doin Gods Work in prison.

No they are not:

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

>In Devarim the man is referred to as ba'al ( master) of the female.

The opposite of the white man's matriarchal culture.

White men "show-out" for their mothers and "their" women, always looking for approval and having the desire to serve them.

Attached: afghan_girl_and_marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

>Wes will bust your cheeks up in prison punk bitch.

White men are homosexuals, you are correct.

I fucked kids like that in the can in the ass

literally who?
also pic related
>remember, type "sage" in options to reply without bumping the thread, making it die faster

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>YHWH is not the father god of Christianity,
>john 8:44

Marcionism, one of the early heresies. But I guess you protestants don't know any of that "Papist history", just as you reject "lawyer bullshit".

Attached: xontemp20171223135240-00.jpg (620x349, 14K)

Damn, this guy is a scary motherfucker.

Never heard of him before. What did he do to go to prison?

>Never heard of him before. What did he do to go to prison?

Weed dealer.

>if you dont wanna murder all chomo with your bare hands, you are the problem

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Sounds like you're a heretic, white man.

Half the white men my age I know have allegedly killed someone. Some multiple people.

They get drunk at bars and fight. Instead of staying home and getting drunk (if they must) with their friends. But yes, perhaps "kill all chomos" and "murder business rivals in the desert" will be outlawed in the future.

Attached: xontemp20181026060416-00.jpg (620x349, 91K)

>literally who?

Some guy that white bois on here are promoting as their new messiah. White bois have an average IQ of 80 today.

>That man would destroy every pussy in a 250mile radius

Because they choose him. In a matriarchal society this is how things are run. You are correct.

In a society that is advantageous to the common man (you know: the non-sub-70iq man) or the thinker (you know: the people the greeks liked) men marry young girls.

Attached: 4chan2.jpg (300x100, 36K)

>Ya know, just imagine if you were ever running for some kind of political office and you used those oh so deep words "White men are stupid" as your campaign motto. I wanna see YOU run in 2020 on the playground insult party hAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Oh man! That is the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. Thanks for the laugh!

White men only value operations that gain them more power or money: so the women will chose them as a mate.

White men are similar to their simian ancestors in this regard.

Smarter groups of men, in the now long distant past, created or followed mutually beneficial collusive agreements between themselves, instead.

Here is one of them:

Attached: Bh1Y.gif (500x357, 761K)

>Wes is based, a chad and a good guy. He can fuck OP's wife within an hour or so if it were not for OP to be gay.

OP doesn't have a wife. OP is a lawyer, not a stupid white animal who thinks
>"oh everyone else is getting screwed, GOOD!: It won't happen to me"

OP doesn't marry whores. YHWH is correct: young virgin girls, not whores.

>This OP is MikeUSA, a person who claims to be a lawyer and is a pedo. Mike USA posts his anti-white threads every other day. He also made a shitty video game that's practically quake 3 tier garbage. He can be be found on his mod page known as chaose

How's your "OP" going?

>Damn faggot OP BTFO.

Rest in peace Jeffrey Epstein
A man (not a white animal), a business genius, an automath, and someone with a great taste in women.

Everything the wuuuman worshiping matriarchal white man is not.

He even had a Saudi Arabian passport.

Attached: xontemp20160405153509-00.jpg (620x349, 70K)

RIP Jeffery Epstein. YHWH allows child brides. Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein

Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein:
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
Murdered by the proud "upstanding" face-tattooed white man's religion.
Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(*many murders, thefts, drug deals)
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.
> moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: afghan_g.jpg (982x674, 401K)

>Yeah I’m sure they were given happy weddings and led a life where they were respected and treated with dignity.
>You do know there’s a difference between child bride and sex slave... right?

In Devarim, and elsewhere in the Torah, the word white people have translated as "wife" is simply the hebrew word for female. Likewise the word white people have chosen to translate into "husband" are the hebrew word for man, and the hebrew word for master (ba'al).

In YHWH's Law, there is spoken simply of a man who has females, who is master of females, and females who have a master.

Is that not liguistically similar to Epstein's situation.

YHWH did not declare the woman as master of the man, nor did he declare her as equal. The man is master of the female.

Perhaps this is why Epstein did not feel he was doing anything wrong: the Torah does not prevent a master with multiple subordinates.

Epstein and white men have diametrically opposed religions. Epstein's god was YHWH, we might assume. White men's god is woman.

Leviticus does tell the fathers that it is targeted at not to sell their daughters into prostitution, however.

White men would happily slaughter a man with a young girl bride, just as quickly as any other "chomo": many joined the campaigns in the desert for that very reason

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: preexistingduty.png (640x640, 571K)

>BONECHECK CHIMO BONECHECK

You people are being replaced with Sunni Muslims, for very good reason. Heretic.

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: cirno2.png (2724x1206, 856K)

Man changed his path, you should heed his advice

>dumb cunt a text editor is a tool and you're trying to hide behind a hipster shield of retro because you cant handle the reality that despite all the features your game looks like total shit
>KEK

What is a "retro" "tool"?
We in the opensource community do not use "tools" such as "Gui whatever" that you were accusing me of "using" (now you'll pretend you didn't).

We use: a text editor, a compiler. As we always have.

> >100+ maps. 200+ weapons. 50+ spells. 30+ vehicles. On and on. Whatever scenario I wish to complete: I can will it into existence.
>and zero players because it looks like shit
>fucking kek you autist please do share that on agdg, you will get torn to shreds because news flash it actually looks like ass

Again, you wagie scum, always wishing to please. I run no servers, and don't advertise.

The game is great, however, and has more features than you AAA games. It is exactly what I want.

>;)

>lol you dumb faggot I am pompous because my own technical artistic and creative ability far exceeds your own judging from what you posted. I am not a dumb shit
>that will post it here to be tied to this community however since that is counter productive to monetisation and a living. But please do use this as yet another shield
>designed to salvage your "reputation" amongst...

I win because I use my time to create what I wish. I follow my dream. You use your time to create what others wish for you to create. You learn so that you may bestow your gifts upon others, and you burn out before you ever build what you wish.

I am a lawyer; I do not need to waste my creative efforts on obtaining monetary compensation. Art is art for me.

As for "reputation": I already have the reputation of neutralizing the Linux CoC.

>well that explains it, congrats on having achieved what countless others have been able to achieve.
No, if any AAA or other game had what I wanted, I would not have had to program and model it myself.

>dont quit your day job
Wagie cope

Attached: illusorypromise.png (640x640, 287K)

>Man changed his path, you should heed his advice

I'm a programmer and a lawyer, I never chose "his path".

He has not changed his path: he glorifies the prison life in every video of his.

He is a heretic that rejects YHWH's law and substitutes the white man's matriarchal law instead. His god is woman and her interests, effectively.

Attached: gplinfo.png (640x640, 90K)

He's still injecting roids to look tough, so he's a liar.

>Then stop being such a fat stinky pathetic loser and get some pussy lmao

I'm not fat. Over 6ft, under 190lbs.
White men have decided I may not have cute young virgin girls as brides. They prefer "slampigs" (their word) and wish to eradicate "chomos" (anyone who likes actual girls) from the world. They attack every culture that allows child brides, and impose whoredom over the globe.

But yea: "hey dude just fuck women who choose you, and give you diseases, and throw you in prison like us if she wills it!"

Attached: cirno.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

>He's still injecting roids to look tough, so he's a liar.

Don't try to argue with white men. They're more a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of simpleton. Also easily emotionally manipulated. Born slaves of women (MUUHHH WHOITE WUUMAN).

This is why they reject YHWH's law, and think men having young virgin girls as brides is "gay".

>I love being a white man :)

I love being a programmer, 3d artist, musician, and lawyer.

Being a white man is something I was simply born into, and whiter than the moronic prisoner you lionize.

I love what I create, not what I was from the beginning.

But you create nothing, like most white men, except illegitimate children destined to become whores and convicts (like yourself and your idols).

Attached: coopa-druaga.jpg (259x194, 10K)

White men are raised by women: the men are in jail or in work-jail.

White men enforce the values they were raised with: They are a martrical society and enemies of YHWH to the last.

>role model
If that wigger is your role model then you're basically a nigger.

>If that wigger is your role model then you're basically a nigger.

White men reject marrying cute young girls, outlawing it and slaughtering any culture that allows it via war. They prefer prostitutes.

What do you think that says of white men.

Yes, this prisoner is the white man's role model. White men hate "lawyer bullshit" and just want to fight and "scrap" amongst eachother until only one is on top, left standing.

Attached: coopa-druaga3.jpg (205x246, 8K)

why are people linking to a 2 day old thread?

Attached: 1542707039048.jpg (250x222, 7K)

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
Murdered by the proud "upstanding" face-tattooed white man's religion.
Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(*many murders, thefts, drug deals)
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.

>from dev of ChaosEsque Anthology: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: anzumadoka.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>why are people linking to a 2 day old thread?

To show the mentality of whites. White men are very stupid people. They think they are Olympians, though.

Yes, it is pathetic that white men uphold a culture and country that simply uses them for labour, while denying them the traditional benefits thereof (one of which was a young virgin girl (female child) for marriage).

White men love their prison gangsters, and so do the white women (who chose their mates, not the other way around)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221707858

White men hate: lawyers, doctors, programmers, mathematicians.

The feeling is mutual.

You don't have to be a gangster or a criminal to have problems, this is for anybody who is in though spot be it poverty or some disability, when a person who was through a lot of terrible things tells you to fix yourself and to be careful, you should really think about what you are currently doing with your life

White prison gangs oppose men marrying female children. They are heretics and apostates.

YHWH explicitly allows men to marry female children (na'ar: hebrew masoretic text, padia: greek septuagint, puella: latin vulgate), including in cases of rape (taphas) in Devarim chapter 22 verse 28.

White men are the golems of white women. They oppose YHWH's law, and they hate cuteness.

The muslims will replace them__

>You don't have to be a gangster or a criminal to have problems, this is for anybody who is in though spot be it poverty or some disability, when a person who was through a lot of terrible things tells you to fix yourself and to be careful, you should really think about what you are currently doing with your life

White men are heretics. They deny men across the world the right to marry young girls, waging wars to destroy such cultures. They are the white woman's willing solider.

Kill yourself jewish pedophile subhuman scum.

Attached: barda karl.jpg (1350x760, 80K)

Point of person privilege, white men have an average iq of 105+

>martrical

lollll

Some gems from white men:
>No one is saying that fathers shouldn't be able to make arrangements for their daughters and another man but do you really think if that was the case you would get to diddle some kid you fucked up pervert? No, you're a fucking loser, degenerate piece of shit who should have a bullet put through your head for literally acting like a reptilian faggot. I can't wait for the civil war to dump your corpse in a mass grave along with all the other fucked up pedos in this world. Just try coming around my daughter and see if I tie you down to a saguaro cactus, skin you alive and let the coyotes have what's left. You need a good beating boy, as in, you need to be beaten so hard your eyes pop out from your skull and your legs are broken in so many places an amputation will seem like mercy. Or maybe I should just amputate your legs so that you will never be able to diddle a kid again? I think that would be a solution.

TLDR: >Chop legs off, MUUHHH WHOIT WUUUMAN.

Attached: white2.gif (642x549, 232K)

Some more gems from BASED white men!:
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404
>Because pedophiles are the lowest of the lowest form of humanity since they prey on kids.
>
>Look man, there is nobody more redpilled than a prisoner or a person who was on the path to going to prison. Myself? I was the drug lord for North Texas. I sold drugs from Sherman TX all the way out to Louisiana and you niggers never caught me. I quit on my own volition after awhile of playing cowboy, fucking the system up and shitting on the braindead normie retards.
>
>You know what we have in common? I'm a predator who takes advantage of the low IQ American consumers who need their next "fix" to find meaning in their pathetic lives because they've rejected god, holiness and all that is good about the world. I did a lot of things, the state militia was even eventually called into Sherman because of how much fucked up shit I did in that state. I never sold drugs to kids though and I never pushed drug use as something that was "cool" in order to make a sale. Everyone destroyed themselves willingly with the drugs I sold them.
>
>Pedos on the other hand predate on innocent children. Children who adults are supposed to be protecting instead of raping or fulfilling their sexual/degenerate fantasies. Children don't understand the world, they don't understand killing your best friend who stole money from you, they've never gotten the thrill of watching the whites from a man's eyes fade away as his soul leaves his body, they've never fought in war or stolen from someone. Frankly, kids are innocent until they've been polluted by the fucked up shit in the world around them.
>
>I'm a bad dude and none of you should ever aspire to go down the path of life that I've gone down. But pedos? As bad as I am pedos are even worse because they want to literally rape your children.

Vote Biden. YHWH allows men to marry cute young girls. White men do not. White men reject YHWH

White society is matriarchal

>Kill yourself jewish pedophile subhuman scum.

See this:

You are a heretic.

>Kill yourself jewish pedophile subhuman scum.
No.

You going to come get me, white piece of shit?

>Point of person privilege, white men have an average iq of 105+

White men who like female children are not considered "white".

White men who are lawyers (like myself) or programmers (again) are not considered white. White men do NOT tolderate "Lawyer Bullshit".

For an example of a white man's beliefs see the quoted text in: and

Attached: 1523693303016.png (1163x1600, 1.22M)

How does it feel to make your first thread on pol?
Are you a nazi?
You talking bout yahweh?

You sound like you really need your meds man.

White men are heretics.

RIP Jeffery Epstein: hated by white scum, loved many young women.

Attached: a393e9b1eee601557e01c763dca9bfc51372866051_large.jpg (200x199, 21K)

>You talking bout yahweh?
YHWH

Open a book.

>How does it feel to make your first thread on pol?

I've made many.

>Are you a nazi?
No. White ideologies always seek to lionize and protect the female, white using the man as a tool and a slave.

I looked him up. He beat up a guy related to marijuana and got convicted of assault and robbery.

That sucks. This guy seems cool.

>You sound like you really need your meds man.

Got my bar card right here, and some of the fruits of my programming right here: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

What do you have? A "skull crusher" (as this "wes" person mentioned) and a hatread of all who would dare to imagine having cute young virgin girls as brides (as YHWH allows) instead of the disgusting whores that make up the permitted mate according to the BAAASSEEDDD WHITE MAN?

Attached: lain321565.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Which book should I open?

>That sucks. This guy seems cool.

He is a heretic. The fact that you look up to him shows that you are a stupid person.
"Give us your papers, you gotta!"

>Which book should I open?
Devarim.

White men are heretics.

RIP Jeffery Epstein: hated by white scum, loved many young women.

Attached: 1546295737277.jpg (543x758, 602K)

>What do you have? A "skull crusher" (as this "wes" person mentioned)
???

Prison sounds fucking stupid. Do those retards realize the only reason prison sucks is them being there?

Sage

God you South Africans are based.