That's "based" with a "B"

The Simpsons just released a Trump parody song featuring The Squad

Attached: 1566375273170.png (494x430, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/canyonjim/status/1163951681735815169
twitter.com/inmybabyarmz/status/1164042360591773696?s=21
vocaroo.com/i/s1PRPwctkjbN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed

yep that's a Sneed from me

Formerly blumph

People still watch the Simpsons?

Yes (Formerly No)

Wow I hate what niggers have done to this country and the things I once loved.

Attached: CD9196FE-AA1E-4F42-8C14-61FE5FA343F1.jpg (700x700, 100K)

Fuck the Simpsons.

Sneed

well The Simpsons haven't been relevant for 20 years so...

Faggot boomers & their fuckup millennial children probably still do.

The show hasn't been relevant since Season 11 episode 5.

Attached: Soijack.gif (413x243, 51K)

why did they still give aoc crazy eyes lmao

Matt Groening got a foot massage on Epstein's plane.

Attached: simpsneed.png (1894x2120, 2.74M)

Holy fuck. I stopped watching back in season 13. What happened to animation? The subtle political humor. That CG-ASS FUCKING ORPHEUS IN THE UNDERWORLD.

And it's fucking awful.

include the link next time, jerk

SNEED

>Matt Groening got a foot massage on Epstein's plane.
/thread

>The Simpsons
I refuse to believe this show is still airing.

Sneed up in here hanging niggers all day long

Attached: sneed.gif (498x203, 286K)

I was hoping it was a parody but sadly no.
twitter.com/canyonjim/status/1163951681735815169

ultra Sneed

Think of it as a liberal reboot of "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard".

Stopped watching after the first 18 seasons. You can really tell a decline even by around season 11.

AOC and hijab lady are instantly recognizable, but the other two could be anybody.

Oh how far they have fallen

HOLY FUCK that was good!!

First time I've laughed at the Thompsons (heh, remember that episode?) In years

>first 18 seasons

Attached: 1468287727993.jpg (633x758, 157K)

I stopped watching after my first 18 years of life. You can really tell the quality is in decline once you hit about 11.

Attached: 1.png (800x573, 253K)

The Simpsons are the reason all western animation now looks like calarts trash.

Attached: 3160e2634d68cd61e04a2cdad1f20f3d.jpg (800x565, 222K)

i've never heard anyone refer to them as "the squad" outside of CNN where did this nickname even come from, twitter?

ha

Truth being told, I really enjoyed the show in the 90's and early 2000s, especially as my knowledge of US/West grew and I started to point out all the jokes everybody in the Eastern Europe missed. Then I turned 20 or so and stopped giving a fuck.
Futurama was also somewhat fun for the first 3 seasons or so. And that damn dog.

He got his toes sucked

well that's 20 years ago lol

Hey me too really. It actually was good and actually did become shit.

But now that I'm older, I can see pozzed faggotry all over old Simpsons and Futurama. But the early the better; the earlier, the less pozzed. And by "pozzed" I include totally safe political opinions that obfuscate real problems, not just gay liberal shit in general.

Old Simpsons was straight kino when it was just town storylines and no politics or celebshit. And Hit & Run or w/e was a great game.

New Simpsons can't even do non-political town shit right. I'm just bored out of my skull and everything feels so flanderized, soulless, and dramatic in a way that only the uncanny valley could describe.

Jesus christ, what happened to the Simpsons? They used to be subtle with their political agenda, but recently they lost it.

previously Charles'

>recently

Attached: 1561451136625.jpg (575x420, 39K)

You're out there somewhere sneedposter... and I'll find you

Attached: 20190821_022926.png (938x720, 586K)

is simpons run by boomer women now? that's honestly the only demographic i think this shit appeals to.

Chuck E Cheese is the perfect metaphor for America.

It really is, since it wasn't always shitty and full of niggers

People like to watch the first 10 seasons
I don't know anyone who watches the Simpsons regularly anymore

Because everyone else has lost it.

Sneed

No you won't

The decline was after Skinner's identity theft episode. After that it is all shit

So desperate to be woke. So brave! And those idiots will eat it up and retweet to all their friends (and grandchildren.)

One of these days I'll get the first ten seasons on dvd or blu ray
I really want to see the simpsons when it was good, I only got to barely see them when I was a kid

Attached: homer running a donut wheel.gif (480x1710, 2.11M)

>the comments section for the video
Could you guys not? You complain about how the video is cringe but then fill the comments section full of even cringier shit. Fuck, by the time I got done watching the video AND reading the comments, I have now have terminal cancer. Thanks a lot you fucks.

>cringe
>cringe
>cringe

Attached: reddit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

i like the joke about reading on the protester sign.
its a not so subtle nod to the left
that they are fed news, and cant read or research.

Attached: ed-edd-eddy-bathroom-note.jpg (500x376, 106K)

You can just torrent them or watch them on many sites

The pinnacle of Simpsons is S11E05, after that it's all crap.

I guess yeah but I do want a physical copy
Torrenting only goes so far until the HDD corrupts or you can't turn a PC on anymore

Yikes

Attached: 1564954344181.jpg (543x532, 59K)

>Do you even marry your own brother?

Attached: 20190821_124941.png (975x1211, 675K)

Well either way the first seasons are worth getting, I think 7 and 8 are the best

Its too late for the Simpsons to apologize for caving to SJWs. They'd have to go full 1488 to get any of their audience back.

mikä ap sun lempparit on simpsonit sarjasta minun on tietty himo läski homer jakso ja paras lemppari tyyppi bart simpsons joka 10 vuotias huvittava tyyppi :D kannattaa kattoo himo läski homer jakso siinä esiintyvät bart simpsons ja muut simpsons perheen jäsenet mutta jos oot lisa simpsons fani niin se on surkea miksi semmosia lisa simpsons tyttö faneja edes on olemassa kun se on niin surkea

Attached: himoläski.jpg (550x733, 65K)

Kind of amusing how the faggots behind The Simpsons can't make up their minds. They've always been left leaning, but they've also ridiculed SJW culture, and have suffered at their hands (recently with the whole Apu thing).
Yet whatever dissenting voices they had have apparently been silenced, and they're now fully onboard the SJW train.
Kind of amusing, given that the show started out as one where the humor is about America laughing at itself, and making fun of both the left and the right, but most of all the crazy fringe ideologies like radical feminism. Hell, back in the 90s, they had entire episodes dedicated to pointing out the media's and radical left's hysteria.

Attached: 90sSJWculture.jpg (640x480, 64K)

the best thing that the Simpsons can do for it's fans is to just outright end.
Give us our End of Simpons

Attached: bugs.jpg (387x461, 35K)

läski homor on munkin lemppari :D

Attached: modernmediabutinthe90s.jpg (600x315, 30K)

>making the nigger light skinned like the palestinian bitch
racist! lightening niggers is a hate crime

I've always hated the Simpsons, i've always been more of a Rick and Morty fan, im le pickle rick xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Based Rick and Morty

el sneedo

Attached: sneeds peaks and teaks.jpg (1280x853, 142K)

I feel bad for that one based and redpill animator that sneaks in shit like this. Imagine having to deal with all your bosses and coworkers being tedious sjws

Attached: pol goes outside.png (628x347, 313K)

Not disagreeing with you, but P&S is fucking garbage. Just saying.

Why not send a link
twitter.com/inmybabyarmz/status/1164042360591773696?s=21

The decline in the Simpsons is instruxtive about what has happened on the west more generally.

That just means that the Simpsons if full of faggotry.

The context of this joke is that the kids get lost on a schooltrip, and Seymour reassures them that they are in a safe place, then he looks at the street signs and starts to panic.

LOL

Attached: 514E6F81-0E33-4F54-818F-54832946B8BA.jpg (1125x1039, 368K)

AP what is your favorite from the simpson series mine is very fat homer episode and the best character is bart simpson that 10 year old funny dude :D you should watch very fat homer episode bart simpsons and other family members appear in that episode but if you are a lisa simpsons fan she sucks why that kinda lisa simpsons fans even exist when she sucks so much

Attached: himoläski2.jpg (550x733, 93K)

Attached: fugging fear me.png (680x598, 179K)

En tiedä.

Attached: haa.png (147x147, 11K)

good point

Simpsons is a racist show only like 3 black people in Springfield all voiced by one jew apparently people forgot about APU suddenly?
He is basically just paying reparations and knob slobbing his way through an apology so he can still keep his money
They tell him to make Trump and liberal cartoons and as long as he does it hes off the hook for being “unwoke”

Last scene?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (748x970, 209K)

Nonsense the virgin Grimes vs the chad Homer was its zenith, very ahead of its time.

If theirs lots of Jews they get away with no black characters see Friends and Big Bang theory

just too good to be true ohh

vocaroo.com/i/s1PRPwctkjbN

they got rid of all their original writers and replaced them with complete retards. Like everything else that was once good

It came from a focus group and was pushed by shills

Does anyone else besides middle schoolers and stoners still watch The Simpsons?
I stopped watching after the movie came out, it was alright, but the shows quality started to deteriorate quite quickly.

Attached: 1563766655916.jpg (600x800, 55K)

I rarely watch tv at all and if I do, and if I'm lucky enough to catch an old episode marathon I'll probably watch it.
It's all luck honestly

Hmm... Matt Groening shows up in Epstein’s documents, then this naked attempt at currying favor? I’m sure those aren’t related

I didn't imagine it could be this bad, this is monumental.
How did anyone not think this was awful.

the best thing that the Sneeds can do for it's fans is to just outright Chuck.
Give us our fuck and suck

Attached: sneedsons.jpg (450x322, 18K)

Red dog me on this please

If there ego wasn't fed enough as it was. I love how AOCs head is huge and how they tried to temper Omar's shitskin.

Attached: 800px-Frank_Green_TLN_1869.jpg (800x937, 235K)

bueno

Attached: 1564891454665.png (333x333, 53K)

An episode based on the Sneed meme would probably be the best episode the simpsons had in 20 years

The Simpsons stopped being relevent 20 years ago.