Can you imagine being these people

And having to worry about the US being your new owner? How fucking sad and terrifying.

Attached: warm Greenland.jpg (1600x1200, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tuDtQCweLr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God their towns look disgusting.

this, deshita. needs a trump tower.

HUD bussing a thousand niggers into your ancestral village.

I see Republican's houses
I see Democrat's houses
I see Greeny's houses
The odd faggot yellow house.
Pretty simple neighborhood really

They would benefit from diversity

What kind of fish do they have in their moats?

Fish sticks

Jamal shoots Johan and rapes his wife just to take their chicken eggs from the chicken coop

There is something very unjust people people's fate just being decided for them.

That looks comfy af.

Shush, Jew. It's the way of the world.

Oh the irony

basically living in the stone age or the 1920s
and you never never never see a greenland flag post on Jow Forums.

If US bought any territory it would immediately get infested with niggers, spics and jews. What a plague on humanity. US has to go.

Probably how they like it

Are you saying they would be against democrats putting mexicans there?

Absolutely

Your brain is damaged.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tuDtQCweLr

What is your idea of comfy?

>Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy

Like the Virgin Islands?
they used to belong to Denmark but now the USA...

Attached: mutt home.jpg (2223x1635, 590K)

Like the USA having Jews control us?
You twats have your own ethnostate, why not Greenland be our promised land?

You stupid. There is few Greenlanders posters here last night and they all said that they are looking forward to become USA to have all of freedom and French fries and McDonald.

I remember there being a handful on Jow Forums a long while ago.
But that was years ago. Y'know, before the boomer invasion.

Hans plays with Lottie, Lottie plays with Jane, Jane plays with Willy, Willy is happy again

do you say these super ironic things cause you know people are going to react?

you don't need to say much to get replies with an israeli flag

average temperatures are rarely seen above 50F

Attached: Robert_Mueller_1088x725.jpg (1088x725, 79K)

Based. I'll move there the minute Trump buys it.

Greenland! We are coming brothers. I know it must suck living in those cuck huts and having those weird shitty roads, but Uncle Sam is coming! We will get those roads fixed up and widened in no time, so there will be plenty of room for America’s Truck! America brothers say FUCK YEA!

Attached: 4FCA57E1-9A6B-4762-9A7B-E5E48C28E626.jpg (596x600, 24K)

You're a fucking disgusting little snotty pimplefaced faggot, sitting in his basement room roleplaying that the real world is something out of the latest videogame. Fucking sad what our society has become. This fucking board will never be great again.

this, I don't see a McDonald's

Anyone who is anti-gun/pro gun control can move here. And/Or Much of the land can be given to the negroes as reparations on condition they move to and live here. After all, a BLM activist told me the infamous Greenland slave trade was pretty damn bad and besides niggers were kangz here long ago before evil whitey drove them out and destroyed their space ships and tech cities. It must be true, he showed me old pics of BLACK greenlanders. He was pretty insistent so I'm in.

my shithole town nobody has ever heard of has a higher population than Greenland

We need it as a strategic base against China, just like we needed Alaska as a strategic base against Soviet Russia.
And it looks beautiful and untouched.
Us Americans don't deserve such a nice place, we might just let in niggers. But if we don't take it then it'll be under threat from other worse countries. So we need it.

extremely saturated colors on one of the 5 days where the sky isnt overcast

Our (((federal government))) does seek to prevent peace on this planet, doesn't it?

suffer greatly from*

Look at all the images online. It's the same retarded city shot from different angles and Photoshopped too fuck'n hell over and over and over and.....

I noticed nobody has asked what the Greenlanders want.

lmao - they would be flooded with taco stands and gibs me dats - the diversity will be epic.

Eh, looks like Riga.

Greenland has highest suicide rate already it is already fucked

imagine the hysteria

Attached: angryinuit.png (578x558, 150K)

they are prefabricated ... I don't think he could do the different economically

You don't see them because you are a newfag most likely there is an user who works at an early warning station who is a pretty active poster

They have nothing to worry about. They'll remain Danish. You Americans in here have really riled up yourselves. You're becoming all manic about it. It's not gonna happen. It was never even on the table to begin with.

wow america is really ugly

but I know the cure - container homes, they are very cheap just 2000-5000$ per one unit container house, you can put more containers together for larger house.

A lot better and cheaper than typical american plywood houses.

that is because they are not part of america yet, every person is suicidal without american or israeli citizenship

You can tell those are native scandis just by looking at the picture

Can Trump buy Canada from the Chinese?