Blowing up building guides - does anyone want it posted?

I got a guide on how to blow up different types of buildings.

If anyone wants to see it let me know. I can post it here to.

if you guys are interested that is.

Attached: no-name.jpg (1200x794, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uiCg1xBEqM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6UxXEU2FIk
youtube.com/watch?v=VdpXnmbE2hk
parazite.nn.fi/
freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 schizofags

Attached: 1563745019746.webm (634x344, 1.51M)

look at this dude

you look curious. nice video.

here you go.

just don't tell anyone you got this on Jow Forums or Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6uiCg1xBEqM

based

Thanks but we are not in the demolition trade, so dont do it

Attached: v5huwp.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>get a load of this glownigger

Why don't you kill yourself, faggot. Jow Forums is a board of peace

Glownigs in full force today.

since you asked so nicely.

I can teach you this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6UxXEU2FIk

Post it glowfaggot

I wanted to post this image but couldn't find it and now I can leave this glowing thread. Thanks fren.

you should seek out a psychologist and get help

Jow Forums is the islam of Jow Forums?

Holy cow, Glownigger.

Attached: 768C5CFB-A9DC-4A9F-9675-37F67FF6B06E.png (728x550, 266K)

here I did. found this video to help me out "psychologically".

blowing a dam and buildings.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdpXnmbE2hk

>I got a guide on how to blow up different types of buildings.

If anyone wants to see it let me know. I can post it here to.

if you guys are interested that is.

Are you still at the Academy? Was this for your graduation exam? Hows the weather in Washington FBI frend?

Attached: fbi.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Glowniggers need to find something to do. I know all of your operations, you glowies create a chaos then create the solutions to keep glowies well funded.

go glow somewhere else nigger

Washington is horrible. Ever since they did the $15 minimum wage hike in seattle it hasn't looked so great.

>mfw all zoomers, trolls, schizofags in this thread
parazite.nn.fi/
now post real guides faggots

real spook hours
first you arm and radicalize a population then you open the borders and let them in
thats how you destroy building 7 on 9/11 *warms hands* it sure is cold here, is anyone else cold?

Attached: IMG-20190731-WA0000.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

just a heads up that's a real link for illegal type stuff to be found. wouldn't recommend it.

hey kid.......wanna blow up a federal building?

3rd person to ask me. I have my parking ramp job to go to each day. I can't help everyone.

Plus which version of battlefield?

Not clicking but anyone want to tell me what that link is about

it pays $15 an hour due to seattles minimum wage, but I have to pay for my apartment.

It takes roughly 5 hours to be able to buy one game alone.

OP I know you're kidding but the feds are taking everything very seriously nowadays I imagine you'll have a fed at your door but maybe not because they'll understand you're kidding when they see the battlefield links

Interested. Very interested.

I already said it is three above you. It's actually a legitimate website for tor/onion type stuff that's not worth going to since it has illegal activity and such from what I know.

Why type of illegal stuff

They've been taking everything very serious for years and nothing ever changes.

That's what they've been saying for the last 20 years or so if not longer.

America has been plummeting incredibly alone in that entire / during that entire time.

Still can joke and/or etc. with this political environment bottling it all up and not joking just isn't worth it. might explode that way alone. get some laughs in sometimes through English / use of English because the government will always take everything "very serious".

I didn't check it out too much. I was reading on Reddit (only place that talked about it) about it a bit, but they seem to post illegal stuff over there.

I just know from a couple of search engines it has illegal stuff if you explore the site deeper.

the only stuff illegal to just look at is cp. Explosives and guns are totally legal. Even how to make explosives and how to convert semi auto guns to full.

On reddit? Tf subreddit?

to actually do it though. Checking it out was rule like 10 years back in some court as fine or whatever. I can't remember when, but can't actually do it.

you're right.

This is the best the fuck bois incorporated offer? Really? Man....job when faggots. You really need to purge these pleb ass rookie faggots, BIGLY

check this out to as well.

"While democracy in America remains robust by global standards, it has weakened significantly over the past eight years, and the current president’s ongoing attacks on the rule of law, fact-based journalism, and other principles and norms of democracy threaten further decline." - freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2019

obama to jew trump - last 8 years alone

America has been on the decline and on websites ranks 20 to 30th if not 50th on some websites in freedom rankings. Each year they say that type of stuff and each year we lose more and more freedoms so the government can have more and more power.

glow harder

Attached: 1560604651397.png (750x440, 72K)

you wanted bombs
you have it now

I found a pretty good one on how uncle ted did it. Check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

NVR GN GV U UP

Attached: Anonyrabbi.png (1200x794, 502K)

Attached: c4.jpg (836x851, 125K)

H-h-h-hey goys, glownigger here, email me at fbi@gov if you want some bomb blueprints

Dude. DuPont has been selling “The Blaster’s Handbook” for over 100 years.

Click it you reddit coward

I'm checked out on this thread.

my joke went from 0 (joke) to 100 (reality).

I'm done with this thread. people start posting real stuff.

ruined the fun and knowing Jow Forums they might start posting a ton more stuff with me saying I'm checked out.

Dont forget the utilities

Attached: +_a7efa3f329970570ba0550b35fe26ef9.jpg (960x821, 90K)

>I’m just larping as a retarded glownigger
Oh hahaha your joke is so funny and not at all intended to promote violence in our origami board of peace. Yes checkout good man, your hands are clean of the horror that is sure to follow in this image sharing thread.

Attached: F8E9D0B2-01C9-48F8-95ED-D21A374D3591.jpg (714x494, 125K)

Thanks sir, bit I already know how to look for videogame FAQs and strategies. Wrong board.

>op literally posting this

Attached: hey-kid.png (658x507, 65K)