Veganism general

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one. but thats easy to get if you drink vegan milk or simply a supplement

all real Jow Forums users should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the suffering that whites endure due to niggers and jews, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum". go vegan

go vegan or explain why you wont

if you are being honest, and honestly want to learn veganism inside and out, then LARP as a vegan and argue against meat eaters, and see for yourself just how shit every single argument in this thread is. really, try it, if you honestly care to learn. every single exuse meat eaters give is honestly so fucking trashcan

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: pigs getting stabbed.jpg (1344x756, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=owZWBz8hEGs
africageographic.com/blog/understanding-lion-infanticide/
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/eating-meat-is-personal-choice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
healthybabycode.com/why-you-cant-get-vitamin-a-from-eating-vegetables
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
fasebj.org/content/23/4/1041.full
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-carotene-vitamin-a-myth
youtube.com/watch?v=qjF-CTCiJ_c
youtube.com/watch?v=McW1fJHY0-Y&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
youtube.com/watch?v=j3eYVEyMpTY
docs.google.com/document/d/1EPyssWASiOuNurbc2FyibL-5ZK1wwPEPMuTbjzD-auw/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=lsHzwcHs43E
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZW2WmY2b3q
youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM
vocaroo.com/i/s0Nu8SQ9vqJG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pppssstttt,,,,,, hey user.....

guess what????

its immoral to kill animals for their flesh, when you dont need to. we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet, and these animals are sentient and dont want to die

go vegan you cunt!

Attached: piggyzz.jpg (816x459, 80K)

Animals are not sentient beings, their pain and suffering does not outweigh their nutritional value to human beings.

>theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care".
do you need more than one fucko?

they literally are. its been repeatedly scientifically proven that animals are sentient and conscious

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: BX9duwEQASzVLkR4a1Ee0o14qUtR3iq3rkUVIZOn6Xc.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Thanks for your effort. And now go get the rope.

animals eat each other all the time and they don't always kill their prey first
faggot

Makes me happy

makes me

happy

so you think being a predator isn't immoral but if you can survive without meat then it is?

>tripfag
>leaf
>vegan
I genuinely wish death on you.

Because I'm not a leaf faggot

>its immoral to kill animals
no, it's not immoral. getting essential nutrients has nothing to do with morality
>when you dont need to
your body needs meat in order to function properly
>we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet
not a singe fucking evidence about it. and thousands of centuries confirming the opposite. don't believe me? go in the woods and try to be a vegan for a month... but you wouldn't
>these animals are sentient and dont want to die
no one want's to die. animals, human. insects even plants. but everyone gets there at some point. such is our world.

tldr kill yourself and your family beta cuck.

Attached: 575944[1].png (680x382, 168K)

Veganism is gay. I was vegan for q5 years, fuck that shit, never going back. Got sick all the fucking time, never felt well, blood pressure sky high because vegan shit needs fucktons of salt to taste halfway decent most times, it was terrible but I was ethically committed.
One day, I said fuck it, got myself a 12 oz. filet mignon with a spinach salad w/ warm bacon dressing and egg, and I never looked back. Lost the 40 lbs. I gained while vegan, my blood work comes back perfectly now, I have more energy, and I feel much better. Oh yeah, instead of catching EVERY cold and flu virus going around as I did when vegan, I now only seem to get sick every 3-5 years.
Basically, if you can stop being a retarded moralfag you find that veganism has little appeal since it’s just self back-patting nonsense that really changes very little.

Attached: 73002789-E05C-4244-8E38-7A9CE55F8C57.jpg (540x540, 107K)

so what? animals kill their own children too, all the time. its called infanticide, they do it ALL THE TIME. animals rape eachother all the time too. does that make infanticide and rape okay for humans to do, because animals do it as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=owZWBz8hEGs
africageographic.com/blog/understanding-lion-infanticide/
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals

so if it made jews happy to circumsize all the males in your country, does that make it okay for them to do?
if it make americans happy to rape and pillage every single one of your women, does that make it okay to do?
if it made me happy to kill you and rape your sister to death, does that make it okay to do?
is any action justifiable because it made the perpetrator happy?

animals DONT HAVE A CHOICE. a lion is a strict obligate carnivores. it LITERALLY doesnt have a choice. it will starve to death if it doesnt eat meat

you have a choice, humans are omnivores. we dont have to eat animals, but lions do

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/eating-meat-is-personal-choice

and i genuinely wish you a heart attack induced by a cholesterol buildup, which is the most likely way you will die you obese faggot. i LITERALLY am not killing animals and only eating vegetables, yet you hate me because i expose your unethical ass. fucking disgusting rat, KILL YOURSELF. heres hoping niggers and spics rape your sister

ur even worse, ur a swede

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

>flag
>vegan

good luck surviving past 4-5 years. dumb plant eater

Attached: tumblr_onsarghLvj1vhh16ko1_1280.jpg (1080x1016, 183K)

This.

Mmm bacon, only a fucking muslim would hate bacon

just going to report you now for being a dumb ass. after I eat my steak

>immoral
Hey at least we kill the animal before we snacc on it's sweet, sweet flesh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

The only people against veganism are those that find it difficult to think and do things differently on their own. I'm from a meat family and going vegan was hard because I actually had to fucking think about food. I couldn't lazy half shit it. But it's worth it for the animals. Now when I hear non vegan complaining i just reminds myself of how fucking spoiled shit dumb I was. It's not hard and you no you dont get sick if you plan your meals right. Fucking dumbasses. Ah I get sick bro fuck that bla bla . Yeah no you're just a god damn retard brainwashed like the rest of the population.

based leaf for once

I'm going to keep eating meat and if we run out of animals I'm going to eat you, keep that in mind

Vegan almost 9 years now. And no I dont eat onions or salads all day. Fucking small minded retards.

the world is a Jungle, kid! Strong eats the weak
Our ancestors have been eaten by stronger beings and used to eat weaker to stay alive! that's how we evolved go outside your room and think about the world the way it really is

>Please LOGICALLY EXPLAIN why consume this certain type of food

Its tasty and makes you mad. I didnt even read your post. Youre just mad cause you have to pay out of your ass for meat. Maybe it some bugs the leftists are shilling lately lol

wow do you want a medal for that? maybe a nobel peace prize?

Not a vegan, eat mostly vegetarian though. Ate a burger last night.

But... Meat consumption leads to heart disease, even in healthy young males. That's why 30 year old joggers are having heart attacks. The animal proteins have been linked to inflammation in vessels which causes plaques.

You don't need meat for protein, plants have plenty of it. Many body builders are vegan.

Colon cancer, diabetes, heart disease are all statistically correlated to meat consumption. The US leads world in all these areas and has highest meat consumption.

Our meats are tainted with hormones, animals eating their own feces, etc. That's passed on to consumer.

Meat sits in colon while vegetables move through.

Keto will be proven soon to be worse than smoking.

Watch Forks over Knives on Netflix.

no one needs to go vegan
just eat meat once or twice a week
and if you have to eat fish or chicken or something tasty

It tastes good.

Attached: 6D1BD8C5-A14D-433D-A9AA-1D46CA74C704.png (960x720, 1.24M)

Everything in your post is bullshit.

Just let them eat their dam jew meat. They love jew meat. Now if they could hear their food scream and then eat it for show...mmmmmm
Jew loving niggers

>no, it's not immoral. getting essential nutrients has nothing to do with morality
its immoral because animals are sentient and concious and dont want to die. you dont need to eat any animal products to have optimal health. the american dietetics association says that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequare for all stages of life, including breastfeeding women and infancy. a mother's breastmilk is vegan because its devoid of animal exploitation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>your body needs meat in order to function properly
no it doesn't. please link some science that EXPLICITLY says that you need meat to function properly, or shut your anti-scientific mouth. you can function properly eating entirely vegetables, as the link i posted shown

again, ive posted science showing you dont need to eat animals to be healthy, you havent

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

>please logically explain why you eat meat

Ask the Lions why they eat meat.

Attached: 1563745680420.jpg (800x600, 395K)

Wait a minute, sunshine. I don't have to justify my actions to you. If you want me to buy into your cult, you need to sell your bollocks to me.

You are not sentient without a form of internal dialogue based upon a language. An animal's existense is merely static and nueral impulses from outside stimulation. They do not think because they cannot think. They are reactionary creatures who exists below human evolution.

>netflix
Oh, maybe you want to recommend a ted talk too? Back to plebbit with you, fag

Attached: d9bbtvi6c8ax.jpg (800x533, 103K)

Once the jew is out of the picture, there will be time to discuss animal rights and empathy toward other living beings as it pertains to food.
But as it stands they provide an easy access to calorically dense nutrients
It is not until a culture shift takes full effect and an investigation is publically known of the crimes committed by Israel and her supporters.

Attached: 3c3cfb47ca3354099d2ffc29fd8c87a553986e9b28935e50afb005d97285d325.jpg (1317x1860, 613K)

Veganism is a starvation cult nothing more.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
healthybabycode.com/why-you-cant-get-vitamin-a-from-eating-vegetables (studies linked in the article)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
fasebj.org/content/23/4/1041.full
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-carotene-vitamin-a-myth

Attached: 1561928460003.jpg (1300x1800, 1.41M)

Animals kill other animals for their flesh. Why aren't wolves vegans? Should we force them to be as well.

meat tastes fucking wonderful thats why.

Every salad I've ever had tastes like fucking shit i have to drown it in something god fucking hp me

>malnourishment general
EAT BUGS LMAO

Attached: bugwurst.jpg (697x699, 152K)

Because not eating meat is a slow death from malnutrition.

Even the pakis 'round here can't resist a cheeky bacon sandwich every now and then.

>Eating meat is immoral because animals are sentient and concious and dont want to die

Going vegan does not "save any animals" whatsoever. Vegan hypocrites- why do you pretend to care about animals while you slaughter, starve, displace, and poison billions of small creatures every year for your vegetable "food?"

Your hands are dripping with the blood of uncountable innocent wild animals, you have zero standing to speak for animals.

Attached: 1560984744080.jpg (800x800, 118K)

Then ex fucking plain, how my nephew age 25, a committed vegan via his mum a vegetarian. Who has already suffered a collapsed lung. Is now feeling humiliated because his doctor have told him to eat meat. Because his bones are disintegrating, he's 25 for fucksake, his meat eating brother is 15 years older and healthy.

out of curiosity
Do you identify yourself as leftist?
Do you have higher education? If yes, degree in what?

>he needs a (((link))) in order to apply pure common sense and see the empirical truth about our evolution and understand the role of high nutritional density foods like meats and fats in our development as top species.

also your link is about vegetarians not vegans. a big difference, vegetarians might be retarded but al least no crazy.

the current sage of veganism.

the reason why even i myself went vegan is because i strongly believe in god. and when you believe in god being a hypocrite is looked down upon. its called "follow the golden rule" for a reason. if you dont believe in god then i could understand you, but if you believe in the existence of some kind of god, then its reasonable not to be a hypocrite

>im going to eat meat just in spite of you stupid vegans, get fucked
truly the epitome of maturity. take a note meat eaters, this is how childish and petty some of you are; that you kill animals just to piss off the people trying to defend them. you are like spoiled children having a mental breakdown because mommy told you no icecream. you are literally on the same level as amazing atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A

>Youre just mad cause you have to pay out of your ass for meat.
eating vegan is LITERALLY cheaper. heres vegan gains taking a shit on your claim. seriously, veganism is cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 162K)

Sounds like the sort of thing a devil-worshipper would say.

>also your link is about vegetarians not vegans. a big difference, vegetarians might be retarded but al least no crazy.
>INCLUDING TOTAL VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN DIETS

sorry, but it was talking about vegan diets

>Do you identify yourself as leftist?
no, i used to associated with right leaning philosophical ideas. but i definately distanced myself from a lot of them after i went vegan, because they are associated with some of the dumbest people on the planet. seriously, all of Jow Forums are fucking retarded

>Do you have higher education? If yes, degree in what?
no i dropped out of highschool, got a ged, went to community college, failed remedial english 2 times in a row then dropped out. im horrible in formal education

even if it was, literally even if it was bad for you, its still vastly morally superior

if raping and killing children was good for you, would that make it acceptable for us to do? thats what we are doing to animals, we are killing little baby cows for our tastebuds

i never endorsed eating bugs even once. eating bugs IS NOT VEGAN. i find the idea of consuming bugs disgusting. i only eat plants

i dont think ive ate a salad once as a vegan. ive ate salad before when i ate meat. my dad used to make it with steak and vinegar. but i never ate any salad as a vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=j3eYVEyMpTY
there are lots of tasty vegan recipes that arent calorically empty like you claim

Attached: american dietetic assosciation veganism.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

>Meat is more nutritious and bioavailable (easily digestible)
>Plants and veggies contain among others, phytic acid which blocks intake of iron, zinc and calcium, hello no skeletal growth
>Vitamin A, B12 exist only in animal products, plant replacements are a shitty substitute
>Veganism requires supplementation to make up for being malnourished, from being vegan
>Eating lots of raw meat, especially raw fat improves health drastically
>Lipid hypothesis is BS. All really really old people have higher cholesterol levels. Google Ravnskov and his work
>Not a single primitive tribe is vegetarian, or vegan - this should tell you something
>With the agricultural revolution & civilization, the shape of skulls changed for the worse (less symmetric, crooked teeth etc)

There's more. Check:
docs.google.com/document/d/1EPyssWASiOuNurbc2FyibL-5ZK1wwPEPMuTbjzD-auw/edit

Google Aajonus Vonderplanitz

t. eating raw meat all of 2019, cured all my health ailments and feeling great

>Go to the grocery store
>Buy cheap polpettone with cheese inside it
>Cook it in the oven
>Make zucchine grigliate for side dish
>Take polpettone out of the oven
>Put condiments on it
>Let it cool down
>Cut a hole through its center
>Start fucking it
>????
>Profit

Mamma mia.

>animals DONT HAVE A CHOICE. a lion is a strict obligate carnivores. it LITERALLY doesnt have a choice. it will starve to death if it doesnt eat meat

Humans who are vegan/vegetarian nearly always need 'supplements' to make up for the fact that they don't eat meat. The ones who don't are 1. liars 2. wealthy enough to have all their needs met. Humans NEED meat as well. You are wrong.

Every God damned vegan and vegetarian I know is unhealthy. Vegetarians are 3 times more likely to be depressed than omnivores. Among those with depression, vegetarians are 1.3 times more likely to be severely depressed. 52% of anorexic girls are vegetarian or vegan compared to 12% of omnivorous girls. You virtue signaling mutants make life harder for everybody and thumb your nose at the reality of meat being an extremely normal part of the natural human diet.

This idiot John Robbins walked away from his family business to go full vegan, here is his son "Ocean Robbins" a vegan crusader, and a walking dead corpse.

Nobody seems to see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsHzwcHs43E

You know how man gained their intelligence?, when they started eating the fat off of animal meat.
Red meat contains the much needed proteins, iron, vitamins & minerals and is an essential part of our diet to have a healthy functioning body.
Vegans need to take vitamins to make up for their lack of nutritional intake in-order to maintain a healthy diet.
Consider this vegan, have you thought of how the plants feel about you eating it? It is after all biologically alive, it would be immoral to eat the plants too, where's your principle for the living plants people eat today!?
Oh well, go fuck yourself, I'll go hunt me a wild pig tomorrow when I can and think of you.

>Do you identify yourself as leftist?
>no, I'm not rightwing anymore

Attached: 1565691751543.gif (480x264, 3.24M)

Attached: 1564259270707.png (1090x1086, 326K)

>sorry, but it was talking about vegan diets
Sorry but no one cares about (((somebody's))) position.. Nutrition should not be cult, therefore should not have (((leaders))).

Now Fuck Off. ;)

are you pathetic ? you realise that supplements are made from animals too,right ?

OP look at this.

Enjoy being a weak human who will go back to eating meat eventually.

>the reason why even i myself went vegan is because i strongly do not believe in God.

God gave us all the creatures of the world for our food. You mock God by rejecting his gifts and joining an athiests cult (Veganism)

Attached: 3c9bc74b941b27ec61e157229535f423-2.png (934x844, 383K)

Attached: ZebraVeganRights.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

ur all RETARDS. you are all having cognitive dissonance reactions to seeing animals suffer. you are all having moral hysteria from being exposed to the truth

the virgins on Jow Forums are more honest and rational than you fucking brainlet retards

you all hate vegans because they expose the truth and it pisses you off, because you are emotional children

youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM

listen to this guy, john green? he explain perfectly why people hate vegans

guys, vegans are just trying to stop animal abuse, yet everyone hates them because they are fucking CHILDREN. ur all a intellectual joke

Attached: cognitive dissonance.png (1092x1052, 114K)

Did you know that compared to body size humans have shorter guts than wolves. Meaning you are built to eat at least 90% meat.

Attached: 49dd72f37a249504736830c6ca933ae7.jpg (1080x1080, 314K)

>please logically explain why you eat meat
because i like the taste

I think vegans do enjoy being weak humans. Veganism is a self harm/Munchausen cult, vegans starve themselves and their children on this vegan diet, then they encourage and praise each other for their "courage and sacrifice for the animals."

Attached: 1564872610751-1.jpg (824x663, 62K)

>its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care
wait what?? just how retarded are you lady? we eat meat BECAUSE ITS TASTES SO FUCKING AMAZING

>same picture
>same copy pasted op
>always gets replies
Do people do this because they feel powerful from getting a lot of replies on their threads? Is this like some sort of weird addiction? Ive seen this same thread made so many times and it always gets lots of responses.

I don't fucking give a shit. Neither do a majority of normal people who draw nutrition from a normal omnivore diet. That's to say, I understand the poor circumstances these creatures go through, and if my own circumstances and the circumstances of others lead to it that we would raise our own stock and treat them humanely, but I truly do not care because it isn't my place to deny how I function nor is it anyone else's. We live on a planet that thrives via a system where everything devours everything else, you FUCKING retard. This cycle cannot be subverted. Stop tailoring this bullshit and making it out to be an ultimate truth, especially when it's terrible for you a year out on a vegan diet, and that doesn't even include how it impacts the health of children.

Attached: 1566328698084.png (305x259, 132K)

Yes it is a modern day asceticism movement

I eat meat because fuck you.

ever wonder why you have no frens? why you never get invited to parties? hint: youre a fucking loser.....and......a fucking leaf

Amazing use of alinsky tactics! Notice how the libtard/vegan calls us "emotional children" which is exactly what vegans are (female, emotionally set on age 11, malleable to the extreme with emotions based propaganda like vegan animals torture porn)

And the whole time vegans are screaming about "the animals!" The vegan solution, does nothing but kill animals. (Pesticides, clearing forests for more cropland, displaces and kills animals etc)

Congratulations on being a perfect hypocrite libtard op!

Attached: 1561034755950.jpg (1613x527, 310K)

Do you have to post this gay thread every day op?

Attached: image0-286.png (310x300, 51K)

If you don't like meat just eat fish.

Attached: arctic charr EM3-14-SP-Arctic-Char-credit-Pll-Gunnar-Plsson.jpg (2592x1944, 1.29M)

Are you complaining about an opportunity to laugh at sickly vegans?

Attached: 1564873336481.jpg (834x490, 54K)

Couldn't watch all of that the guys a con merchant. All things die, all things are eaten. You eat to survive. If you spend your life obsessed by food. A foodie, a vegan, a vegetarian, a obese fat fucker, it's all gluttony. We all die, as long as your not stupid or obsessed with food, it makes no difference what you eat.

Why do I think this picture is cute?

Attached: 1c946a5afe8b27c851ab82f9e96086ec9967af8f777c3a66862431e3a392bc33bf.png (756x715, 889K)

Animal farming converts grass, feed, and undigestable resources into high protein super efficient foods and many other useful byproducts.
Unfarmable land becomes productive.

because your nutrient depleted brain craves DHA

>it will starve to death if it doesnt eat meat
so all the other animals the lion kills in it's life time is worth it so the lion doesn't have to suffer death once?

>why?
Because it tastes good and animal agriculture accelerates global warming.

Attached: vegans killed JFK.jpg (268x188, 13K)

that second video is hilarious, its a perfect inversion of reality

Attached: 5cr1DXhuIbI3p55Z9xt0ESVpviFkmP-_JmzxIrfaFCQds.png (768x432, 182K)

To the lion, yes.

Lol human nature is a trashcan argument. Wow you vegans really aren’t pathetic

oh my, did you know a cow that doesn't actually consume the grass, the cow swallows it, lets it ferment and be eaten by quadrillions of bacteria, then the cow eats the bacteria and shits out their corpses.

humans are animals, conscious and can choose their diet, but animals still
so please logically explain why people shouldn't choose to be like any other carnivorous animal that kills to eat
t. vegetarian

I bet you're fun to hang out with

Attached: 9b23da128e3237263970bff3c0fb961540857eb6b38e98654d6a03384d25686ae22.jpg (686x598, 27K)

Digits confirm

>ever wonder why you have no frens? why you never get invited to parties? hint: youre a fucking loser.....and......a fucking leaf

i am a reclusive 28 year old virgin, but what difference does that make? tons of vegans are very social and outgoing and have a great sex life and a social life. pic related, a male model who is a vegan and slays puss like a king

dude, last time i posted this was 2 days ago. thats like an eternity. how did you last so long without me?!

>Neither do a majority of normal people who draw nutrition from a normal omnivore diet
most "normal" people are fucking retards. just because something is normal doesnt mean its correct. it was normal to have nigger slaves. does that make it okay?

those cows you posted are LITERAL SLAVES

and the crops being grown are most likely to feed cows and pigs and chickens. holy FUCK meat eaters are such disingenuous rats

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nu8SQ9vqJG

Attached: nwa2hjwprrvnxrtbb0dj.jpg (540x720, 105K)

If I don't care about dead children because they're a different race to me then what makes you think I'm going to give a single, solitary fuck about the lives of an entirely different species? Sort your leaf out, cunt.

Holy shit you’re fuckin retarded.

Please explain why you’re a vegan? Vegans are just liberal retardation with mental problems who have a need for virtue signalling. About 70% of vegans and vegetarians revert back to normal at some stage in their life
Also
>hurr durr it’s illogical for an omnivore to eat meat
>it’s logical to base your eating habits off of a need to virtue signal to strangers

>it’s immoral to kill animals for their flesh

No it isn’t

sure I am, maybe we meet up sometime and I fuck you in the ass and then you make girly noises

Maybe you'll learn to type English properly instead.

Attached: 1565036152546.gif (448x448, 381K)

For what