Facts about the JQ

What can be said objectively about Jews?

I'm looking for things that no-one can honestly deny, not red pills on Jews -- I've had plenty of those. When I try to redpill my family on Jews, I want to have things to say that no-one can argue with.

Some examples:
> Ashkenazi Jews are statistically of ~53% European descent and 47% Levantine.
> Ashkenazi Jews have a high, albeit probably exaggerated, average IQ. (Probably around 107)
> Middle-eastern Jews' IQ is somewhere between that of Arabs (~83) and Ashkenazis.
> Jews have a higher average income than white Americans and Europeans.
> Jews on average have more university education in the West than whites.
> Jews outside Israel vote overwhelmingly for left-wing parties, and have always done so.
> The Jewish religion does not recognise the divinity of Christ, nor does it accept the possibility of recognising the divinity of Christ under any circumstances.
> Jews show a strong preference for raising families in neighbourhoods where they constitute the ethnic majority.
> Jews are participate per capita in political activism much more than whites, and almost entirely in the service of left-wing causes.
> A small proportion of politically engaged Jews support conservative causes.
> Practically no Jews of note support white American or European (ethno-)nationalism.
> Jews are overrepresented in academia.
> Almost all the Jews in academia identify as left wing.
> Almost all the Jews in the main-stream media identify as left wing.
> Jewish companies and business owners dominate the American entertainment media, i.e. Hollywood.
> Almost all the Jews in Hollywood identify as left wing.

And so on.

What else can be said about Jews that no-one can disprove?

Attached: 12308580_10154323650109409_226198568521865298_n.jpg (296x170, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=h276R6ho2Hg
archive.is/LRe05
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92qclx/a_letter_to_america/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
thejc.com/news/world/top-five-donors-to-clinton-campaign-are-jewish-1.54312
theeuropeanmanarchives.com/
files.catbox.moe/oof9o4.7z
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't say anything objective about them. That's the point

Attached: 1563820475218.jpg (400x433, 19K)

>I'm looking for things that no-one can honestly deny
jews have the highest IQs in the world

There is a law in the Soviet Union that punishes anti-Semitism — or in plain English, public education about the Jewish Question — by death. The expert in these matters is in no way surprised that a leading spokesman for the Kremlin said over the New Year that the Soviet Union would not rest until this law was valid throughout the world. In other words, the enemy clearly says that its goal in this war is to put the total domination of Jewry over the nations of the earth under legal protection, and to threaten even a discussion of this shameful attempt with the death penalty.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

The average IQ of the Israeli shitheap ethnostate is 95. Jews are wealthy and powerful because Christians gave them a monopoly over banking in Europe for 1,000+ years.

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

>Israel is the only country to steal Nuclear technology from Americans and then refuse to sign the non-proliferation treaty
>Israel has never formerly cancelled or apologized for the samson option
>The USS Liberty event in 1967 strongly indicates that Israel knowingly attacked an American ship to provoke it into war with Egypt
>AIPAC is allowed to lobby on behalf of Israel without registering as a foreign agent
>There are numerous examples of Jews advocating for multiculturalism except for Israel

A jew controls your entire nuclear weapons arsenal. Also space command, cyber and air force. Samson option? Meh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein

Attached: 800px-Goldfein_CSAF.jpg (800x1000, 168K)

>jews cut their dicks

Attached: judesucc.jpg (768x999, 145K)

>There are numerous examples of Jews advocating for multiculturalism except for Israel
Not just multicult, their rabbinate doesn't even allow intermarriage. Or fag marriage for that matter.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Jews are 88% Iranian
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

This is the heart of Kike resentment of Iranians, they resent the fact that they are impure from mongrelization and losing 12% of their genes in the process. This explains why Jews push for racemixing on others, while also inbreeding within in a futile attempt to purify their genes while cursing others to the same fate they have. They are forever resentful of being rejected for their sins (the story of adam/eve).

Another large redpill that ties into this, Jews stole the concept of "God's Chosen" from Iranians.
youtube.com/watch?v=h276R6ho2Hg
The Jew desperately wants to be God's Chosen again, but they can't because they racemixed, and no amount of inbreeding or global kikery is going to change that.
This is why kikes in Israel want to destroy Iran so bad, they can't stand the fact that they are a shadow of Iran. Judaism itself is a watered down corrupted form of ancient Iranian pagan beliefs. Evangelicals worldwide will die painful deaths en masse and be tortured in hell until their disgusting souls are purified as they realize the true "Israel" has always been Iran.

Attached: 1550604193413.png (563x470, 200K)

Attached: Rebus.jpg (640x368, 30K)

Jews rape kids.

Attached: 1513449909843.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Ostjuden came from above Iran later. We're talking about the jews that Christians scooped up and installed as money lenders in our cities.

Attached: 1510025116414.png (916x1844, 728K)

it seems user has forgotten the six million

That was where they were exiled to. Genetics don't lie.

It is little different in the plutocratic nations. There the struggle against the impudent usurpation of the Jewish race is not punished by the executioner, but rather by death through economic and social boycott and by intellectual terror. This has the same effect in the end. Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were made by Jewry. They enjoy its full support and reward it with their full protection.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>jews are not the smartest race
>jews control everything
pick one

No, they scooped them up from the edges of the Roman Empire. Pre-Christian Romans waged three brutal wars of extermination against the jews and practically wiped them out.

Attached: height-roman-empire-map1.png (990x615, 156K)

Can we blame jews for Christianity? Jews dominate the media, political financing and investment banking because Christians gave them a monopoly over lending money in Europe for 1,000+ years.

Attached: 1528058247700.png (382x286, 132K)

bump

CNN wasn't created by jews. The NYT wasn't created by jews. Google and Facebook are jewish financial vehicles that vaccum up goy-made companies. Zuckerberg settled with the goys he ripped off.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Jews existed long before the Romans did kid. Just because they migrated to the edges of the Roman empire doesn't mean they didn't originate from Iranian blood.

The Jew is the personification of Adam/Eve, cast out of heaven, and forever roaming the earth.

They didn't "migrate" they broke the Roman peace and then fought three brutal wars with Rome.

Attached: 1463104752280.jpg (561x650, 75K)

>Jews dominate the media, political financing and investment banking
sounds pretty smart to me

what does that have to do with anything?

maybe you'll find something here:
archive.is/LRe05

All of the first Christians are jews. I see what you're getting at. Do you think it was a long con?

Attached: 1551931959256.png (961x1596, 433K)

I think theres a point when soviets became anti-semites maybe after stalin. Ive heard many old well read commies and they all hate jews with a passion. might be because the ones I heard are greek and christians but I believe they all realised what was happening when the soviet union started collapsing and also today that they see young commies advocate for gays and trannies and they wanna off themselves

Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

of course it was a long con, why would you trust a religion created by kikes?

I'm not denying they caused kikery for the Romans, but it still stands that the origin of the Jewish problem came from Iran throwing them out for racemixing. This perfectly explains your post here

If the Chinese had a monopoly on usury in Europe for 1,000+ years the world would look much different today. Thankfully the jews are neurotic retards that always eat their own.

Some 25% of the revenue of Israel’s lauded high-tech sector comes from shady or fraudulent industries
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (575x800, 182K)

go to christogenea and stop being a brainlet

What we know today as "Jews" practice a very specific form of Judaism that was opposed by many during biblical times. Current Jews have their roots in the ways of the Babylonian talmud which was followed by an ancient faction of Jews called the Pharisees. This faction and the Jews to this day, believe that the oral law of the Sanhedrin (elders) supercedes the written law of the old testament. In the eyes of most, this equates to an outright corruption of God's law. There are a very small number of Jews who do not follow this Pharisee version of Judaism but they are statistically irrelevant.

Jesus was a sandnigger rabbi dummy. All of the first Christians were jews, they lifted the Christian god right out of the jewish bible.

Attached: 1558658384744.png (892x978, 232K)

Not true. Jews broke the Roman peace and slaughtered shitloads of civilians.

Attached: 1557035867294.jpg (356x480, 38K)

Fact 1;

>It's over , the Jew has won

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war.

Attached: mark-potok-europe-chart.png (645x569, 174K)

They are the incarnation of that destructive force that in these terrible years has guided the enemy war leadership in a fight against all that we see as noble, beautiful, and worth keeping.

Attached: potok-splc-chart-wall.png (737x543, 182K)

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Where did I deny they "broke the roman peace" or "slaughtered shitloads of civilians".

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay

Attached: 1514121878795.png (889x590, 693K)

jews got gene that makes them much more likely to be schizos

Attached: jewish schizos.png (875x347, 32K)

You're talking about 3,000 years ago.. or what? I thought you were talking about the Khazars.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Based leaf

My redpill cannon is packed and ready to fire. Where is JIDF when you need em?

Attached: 654645654.jpg (505x409, 41K)

I'm talking about Ashkenazi Jews, the Khazars. They didn't just "pop out of no where". I'm talking about 3000-4000 years ago.

I only said what I mentioned to try to understand the psychology of the Jew. It's the key to defeating them.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: no17.jpg (600x396, 98K)

Attached: d91.jpg (680x377, 61K)

You're combining two entirely separate groups of people mate. Khazars were slowly pushed down into Russia and then down into Europe from ~900-1,800. Hitler wiped most of them out during WWII, the rest stayed in the Soviet Union and then moved to America/etc. in the 80's and 90's.

Attached: thanks-hitler.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

>An assimilated German Jew, Wasserman felt neither a religious nor a national connection to Judaism, and viewed the Ostjuden as foreign. "If I spoke with a Polish or Galician Jew and tried to understand his way of life and thinking, I could stir myself to feel compassion or sadness, but never a sense of brotherhood. He was entirely strange and, when individual human sympathy was lacking, even repulsive."
Jakob Wasserman 1922

>Walter Rathenau urged German Jews to cast off their "tribal attributes" and become "Jews of German character and education." In this severe critique of his fellow Jews, he evokes physical and racial stereotypes typically associated with the Ostjuden.
Walter Rathenau 1887

The jews in pic related aren't Khazars, their ancestors were money lenders in European cities.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Not a good one in the bunch

>France

No, we are having a timeline issue.

Khazars became the Ashkenazi when they were pushed into Europe. Everything you say is correct, but I'm just throwing it out there that the Khazars originated from Iranic tribes long before Europe existed as an entity.

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Sounds like we agree.

Attached: 1514122114700.png (853x578, 610K)

Ok, maybe there's more to the story than I'm missing.

Was adolf a jew puppet

all you clowns are here bc you try to make the Q movement look racvist and paint this bpard as much nazi as you can.
still, this does not fit in any way to what Q said and to what anons researched.
this division is fake and gay and it´s done to help MSM blame Q as offensive/racist/violent/stupid.

Q2994

PEOPLE ARE PAWNS IN THEIR SICK GAME OF GLOBAL DOMINATION.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED TO PREVENT A RISING OF THE PEOPLE.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED AND TAUGHT TO FIGHT THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE RULING CLASS.
RACE VS RACE
RELIGION VS RELIGION
POLITICAL VS POLITICAL
CLASS VS CLASS
SEX VS SEX
WHEN YOU ARE DIVIDED, YOU ARE WEAK.
WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, YOU HAVE NO POWER.
WHEN YOU HAVE NO POWER, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL.
STAY STRONG, PATRIOTS.
STAY UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.
YOU ARE WHAT MATTERS.
YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.
Q

Q925

This is not about religions or party affiliation.
EVIL is everywhere.
There are no drawn lines.
No boundaries.
Good vs Evil.
Q

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Q1749

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92qclx/a_letter_to_america/
Patriots are UNITED in their pursuit of common goals.
>GOOD v EVIL
>RIGHT v WRONG
>HUMANITY
>POWER OVER ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT OK
Patriots are NOT divided.
Borders DO NOT separate us.
We FIGHT TOGETHER.
We are STRONG TOGETHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WWG1WGA!
Q

Make an argument mate.

Attached: 1444640890845.jpg (655x518, 93K)

Q2174

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Q3312

If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world's biggest media co's, social media co's deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?
All for a 'conspiracy' on the Chans?
All for a 'LARP'?
Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?
Example:
Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.
Think BLOCKADE.
When you can't attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you 'create false misleading information' to discredit knowing 'select' 'unaware' followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).
Logical thinking always wins.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.
We have the source.
Q

Quit Mossad posting and make an actual argument.

Attached: 964.png (750x1062, 497K)

Report this Mossadposter for spamming.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

hey hillary!
sleeping well?

Who could be behind this post. "WE'RE SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST"

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

Q1646

You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY USE THE MEDIA.
THEY USE HOLLYWOOD.
THEY USE POLITICAL LEADERS.
THEY ARE LOUD.
GROUP THINK.
PUBLIC SHAME AGAINST THOSE WHO CHALLENGE.
SLAVERY.
THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT.
THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
DEFEND MS-13?
DEFEND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDERS?
PROMOTE THE FEAR NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE?
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE VIOLENCE?
PROMOTE HATE?
PROMOTE WAR?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
PROMOTE RACISM?
PROMOTE FACISM?
PROMOTE RIOTS?
FORM ANTIFA - VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.

1/2

THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
WE PLANNED.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
WE FIGHT.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
TRUST YOURSELF.
COURAGE.
TOGETHER.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
Q

2/2

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

Donald Trump is a jewish puppet.

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9400, 2.28M)

What is this shit hans

Attached: 1561479086938.jpg (889x925, 214K)

Mossadposter trying to derail the thread.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

using this cryptic post over and over is really showing that clowns have no arguments whatsoever to paint POTUS and the Q movement racist for MSM attacks.

this post could mean a lot of things. maybe it refers to Kushner negotiating terms for the deal of the century bringing peace to middle east.
it cvertainly does not mean "nuke the jooos as last step for world peace". always implying that but not giving any argument is just weak shilling.

>intellectual terror
Is that what you call it when someone BTFO's you on Jow Forums?

Attached: ultralaugh.jpg (125x120, 4K)

The Jew pushes Arabs/Negroes into Aryan countries because the Semite (Arab/Jew) and the Negroid species are eternal enemies of the Aryan and Oriental races. They push for mongrelization to turn you into subhuman vassals easy to be controlled. They resent the Aryan blood, because they ate from the tree of sin, and that was racemixing. Their hope is that if everyone is a mongrel, then they can feel less bad about their own mongrel origins, and take solace knowing they are "purer" than most.

This will be denied to them, because the Jew only exists in the material plane, while the Aryan originates from the spiritual, and was sent by God to wage war against the demiurge. Take solace in knowing that no matter what the Jew or its demiurgic master does, the material world is finite, while the spiritual is boundless. This is why they claw their way in all means possible to control this world. They fear death, while the Aryan is willing to embrace it if it means a cleansing of their degeneracy.

Attached: 1547568678710.png (450x275, 168K)

sure, bc posting Q posts that make the division spam visible are made by clowns...sure.

Attached: 1551449148820.png (877x874, 869K)

Top five donors to Clinton campaign are Jewish
thejc.com/news/world/top-five-donors-to-clinton-campaign-are-jewish-1.54312

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>Do you think it was a long con?
That is my greatest fear

Jewry is a taboo theme in the enemy countries. It stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed, and die at the front, the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press, chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into public contempt.

Attached: 1550523487625.png (720x1229, 602K)

have this theeuropeanmanarchives.com/
files.catbox.moe/oof9o4.7z

and that makes you believe it´s "the jooos" and the 8 million folks in israel?
don´t you see that it´s only the elite of many nations/races and that this elite is part of a satanic cult that gives a shit on all other religions?

you are not here and just stating your opinion.
you are here in force.
maybe you can break free from your chains one day and become part of the new future.

Who is it that drives the Russians, the English, and the Americans into battle and sacrifices huge numbers of human lives in a hopeless struggle against the German people? The Jews!

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Then why isn't that happening to you now RETARD?

I take proper precautions. I know i'm risking my life. In Russia anti-semites are scooped up and disappeared to this day.

Attached: 1557440565611.jpg (524x757, 102K)

In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

Attached: Screenshot_219.jpg (314x456, 42K)

Where did they go? I was just getting warmed up.

Attached: 1553640455022.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>The Jews!
is hillary, hussein and brennan getting orders from al the joooos in the world?
is it rather a tiny part of elite people from many nations (some of them hiding behing being jewish/christian/moslem or the damn dalai lama)?
it´s the cult. as Q says. satan worshipping freemasonic globalist elite.

all the clown spam here is just to give MSM reasons to attack the Q movement.
all the clown spam shows how afraid the old guard is.

maybe it´s a good idea to start some masonry and illuminati breads on 4. will maybe lead to some mason that founded it screaming for taking it down too. kek.

Who is it that invents new plans of hatred and destruction against us every day, making this war into a dreadful case of self-mutilation and self-destruction of European life and its economy, education and culture? The Jews!

Attached: nyt-2016.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

>The Jews!
so it was all of them? nah.
you are just a clown and have to follow ascript that has proven to not be working over month.
good look fake news clown. you won´t stop anything.

Who devised the unnatural marriage between England and the USA on one side and Bolshevism on the other, building it up and jealously ensuring its continuance? Who covers the most perverse political situations with cynical hypocrisy from a trembling fear that a new way could lead the nations to realize the true causes of this terrible human catastrophe? The Jews, only the Jews!

Attached: nbc-2016.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

They are named Morgenthau and Lehmann and stand behind Roosevelt as a so-called brain trust. They are named Mechett and Sassoon and serve as Churchill’s moneybags and order givers. They are named Kaganovitsch and Ehrenburg and are Stalin’s pacesetters and intellectual spokesmen. Wherever you look, you see Jews!

Attached: cbs-2016.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay

Attached: cnn-2016.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

You joking? Are you,saying I should have a vpn

Btw I recognize your posts keep redpilling

The internet I use isn't even registered to my house. That's the first step.

Attached: 1557436512750.png (732x940, 912K)

Why,so,paranoid? You know there are millions that post anti jew things?

The email address linked to the account receives dozens of emails from the ISP over "copyright infringement". The previous government made it so any licensing agency can request subscriber information from an IP.

Attached: 343223.jpg (512x341, 43K)

And jews aren't too concerned with the chans they view it as a containment board probably that normal people will never get on with

Q636

We SEE ALL.
We HEAR ALL.
Wizards & [WAR]locks.
These people are really DUMB.