Look I'mma be frank

You guys gotta ditch the Christianity. It's a suicidal religion with suicidal values about how you should interact with your enemies. You can't cling to your Christianity, even your cultural Christianity, and then wonder
>Why is this happening to us? Why are our people self destructing?

Because Kike-Christ taught you how to self-destruct with the universal compassion teachings. Guys, you're not supposed to love everyone, okay. Some people need to be hated, and killed. Or even publicly tortured to inspire fear in his people. Maybe blood-eagled, if you watch Vikings or ever did.

Not terribly Christian things but that's life. Nature will punish you for this way of thinking, and it already has.

Stop praying to a middle eastern religion. I highly doubt God, who is omnipotent, will arbitrarily base your afterlife on what story you BELIEVED to be true when you die. More likely the content of your heart and the caliber of your character, if anything we can do here can change the afterlife in such a drastic way at all.

Grow a spine and ditch the poison kids. Shit's bad for you.

Attached: 12328001_963812640399660_1024421791_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>Look I'mma be frank.
Found her, finally.

Attached: 1564446397817.jpg (238x212, 7K)

One bump because you need to accept this and move on with your lives. It's holding us back. You cannot go around spreading compassion and loving people who abuse you. It does not work. it does not function. It kills your people, destroys what you build. You reserve that love and protection for yourselves. I'm out. Got two shepherd's pies I'm going to enjoy.

Yeahhh it sucked when Constantine forced it down our throats for his kike friends, but, it's time to get over it, pick up the pieces and move on. He's dead. The Holy Roman empire, is dead. Nobody can threaten you at the barrel of a gun to be Christian anymore. Time to return to our old values.

Or at lease your own values. Stop literally WORSHIPPING A JEW, thank you.

Thought you wanted to go to sleep?

Well, it was easier than giving you a list of things I do before bed, one of which is eat.

By the way, bible spam doesn't help your case, it only proves you're a psychopath incapable of rational discussion. Not interested in further conversation with you, but, you can be an annoying faggot here, if you want.

FAKE AND GAY

Time for the American retards to go to sleep the adults are awake now

Hi Francis

Well said but too many white people are idiots and they don't deserve to live. They adopt foreign cultures and ways. Nature is taking care of them because they are weak pieces of shit.

>it only proves you're a psychopath incapable of rational discussion
Ok what exactly then do you want to discuss?
The things that some supposed lion spirit that resembles a Babylonian abomination spoke to you?

Look Churchill I'm just trying to help with the weening process okay. Why don't you go bomb Dresden or something.

"Hello fellow white men"
you know that no rational white person would come here, to this chaos, and post 20 times an hour about Jesus Christ and what a threat he is to you
for whatever reason, these creatures fear and hate Jesus

Vikings lived in tents, jews have given me great food, comfy life, unlimited sex, friends family a home, car , internet, even the ability to complain about jews on a retarded internet forum

Attached: 2cd823f2b20f67ea56a3f301c85fb15e--nat-wolff-john-green.jpg (323x500, 39K)

Honestly the imagery is unimportant, I think it was part of it's communication, and was probably, honestly, just my own spirit using the image to communicate "strength" and to tell me a very basic message I needed to hear. We all need to hear it and we all need to get the inner-kike they kiked us with out so we can fight.

You can't fight handicapped.

>probably, honestly, just my own spirit using the image to communicate "strength"
Sure

>You can't fight handicapped.
And what exactly are you fighting or wanting to fight?

why are these threads always on the front page. atheists are jewish pawns. feckeroff

Really. This is Jow Forums and kill yourself, shabbos goy.

Nope.

Wow, shut the fuck up. I've posted like 5 times in the last three hours. Jesus was Jewish. It is not a native religion to your people. You were forced at the end of a sword by a psychotic emperor (or your ancestors were) to convert to sandnigger beliefs. Probably because they persuaded him with some service. They got special treatment, btw, after it happened. Couldn't even insult them without jail time. And that's the Holy Roman Empire. Pic related.

Attached: 1565873419421.png (1681x2802, 246K)

True but christcucks never listen. It's a waste of time, just let the religion die naturally as it becomes obvious to the masses it has nothing to offer anymore.

No, Christians, who worship an actual Jew, an ACTUAL JEW, are
>Jewish Pawns

Can you believe it? I sure can't. Or maybe I can, because, it
>seems to follow.

>you guys

Attached: Blank_2183352aa51b043ebad758d1d10cc4ba.jpg (594x479, 103K)

That's a long wait...

Not really, it's already happening.

you can have anthing you want but youre too lazy to get it its not da joooooz

salvation is trough Christ my friend

Amen

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

>That's a long wait...
Almost feels like eternity

Huh...

Attached: FT_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_globalPop640px.png (640x333, 34K)

Actually yeah. We need to toughen up. And Christianity will tell you to be lax with your enemies and that's no ok, you need to butcher them in public and make them afraid of you.

That is how you succeed in nature, which is, realistically, all we know.

As long as you believe in Jesus, you will never bring yourself to do the things you need to do to "people" to get "certain people" to leave you alone forever.

Okay. It's not rocket science. It's just common sense. I'm sorry you inherited a mental illness. My family has it, and, I love them. I feel bad for you.

I hope we all get better soon. And now I really am going to sign off for the night.

I hope it finishes soon. This bullshit is going to make Jewish rule last unto fucking eternity if it doesn't snuff out.

You need jesus user there is nothing better

>Abandon eternal salvation
Yea, I'm good

dumb fuck people have been Christian for 100 years and its been the best times of our history you can go worship skyrim trees and suck cock but I choose comfy jew shit

2.3 billion christians in the West? You're right it might take awhile.

Notice how these faggots go unopposed. This is Jow Forums a very antisemetic board, but there is nothing wrong with the dude who legit wants "jew shit"

Y'all are a disgrace. God damn.

Goodnight, done, fuck.

Id like to hear your counter arguement.

Just the fact that you all carry a symbol of a Cross, and worship the Ressurection of Christ on Dec 25th (Horus and Dionssus birthday)
And you DRINK OF THE BLOOD AND EAT OF THE FLESH OF CHRIST.

Its cannibalism its idolatry its FILTH.
You have been duped by Satan, he took what was good and put his own attribute into it and now you WORSHIP HIM and believe that HE DIED FOR OUR SINS when in truth each and every one of us is going to be Judged for our own actions.

What're you on about?

John 6:56-58 King James Version (KJV)
>56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

>57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

>58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

>9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

jew shit is fucking good they have given us everything its not whether god is real or not its a wholesome system I get it if you cant suck cock without remorse but straight guys have it fucking great, ive never gone sexless hungry thirsty homeless… all under a jew system I simply cant complain

If there's one thing you should take from Christianity, it's that you should listen to yourself, love yourself, do not sin, and forgive yourself.

If there's one thing you should take from the Bible, it's to be frank with others, speak your truth, and call out evil and degeneracy where you see it.

If there's one thing that religious organizations might teach you today, is to adapt and consider others around you, understand them, and see they are the same as you, childlike and perhaps lost, but a child of God.

Coming to this conclusion is a lot harder without the church in this day and age. Not saying it's a good thing, as it's corrupt just as man is. Yet it's one way to lead humans on a path to righteousness and out of sins way. Humans are volatile, paranoid, and pernicious creatures, God is the everlasting guiding force funneling all good Godlike sparks of divinity into him.

Okay frank I'm gonna be Lewis

Christianity is the bedrock of western civilization and is literally responsible for all of the moral values we hold sacred today while the rest of the world was shitting the bed, culturally speaking. Only a yank would write this, fuck off and go back to your mormonism and scientology you spastic.

Attached: 61699250_355473285173290_8155177798772719616_n.png (523x600, 962K)

Ok but every western country is being overran by infinity niggers so maybe our moral values are fucking shit, did you ever consider that?

Quit larping nigger muslim pedophile

underrated

80% of us know this, but there are a large number of Yanks here who have had their cocks mutilated and by way of trauma bonding they worship their abusers.

None of the christcucks here actually practise Christianity.

nobody ever said, love 'everyone'

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2048x1152, 786K)