Matrix 4 offical coming

www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1168272/matrix-4-release-date-cast-trailer-plot-keanu-reeves-matrix-sequel/amp

Attached: matrix_1_2_3_4_5_screenshot_20160531160943_1_original_560x313_cover.png (560x313, 360K)

daily reminder that the original creators of the matrix are both trannies

Jews don't want us using "redpill" anymore kek.

>Jew film made by jews for jews profited by jews is being jewed for a four time because greedy jews are greedy jews
>Habbeding

Attached: its_a_consbeeracy.jpg (1192x338, 118K)

neo is codename for neo-nazi.

>implying they're not replacements
The original Wachowski brothers were murdered.

>>Jew film made by jews for jews profited by jews is being jewed for a four time because greedy jews are greedy jews
>>Habbeding

it was still a great movie tho, take your hat off at the J's

this. isnt that fucking weird? like how does a pair of brothers decide "hey dude lets both become trannies" and agree thats a good idea

>"hey dude lets both become trannies"

its a womans world, they wanted more power. so they cut off their dick and was granted respect world wide.

> implying they had a choice

god, why
the third one was bad enough

>before clown world
>After clown world

We need to go back bros

Attached: xivpje5c8na01.jpg (604x720, 63K)

One did it several years after the other. Most trannies are the product of abuse in childhood.

>Neo. The red pill was a lie. There is only the HONK Pill

Seriously, why bother? Morpheus was killed off in the MMO and Neo is supposed to be dead, Trinity too
WTF???
Can we just have a second Animatrix?

>Created by the Wachowski Sisters
l m a o

This has actually been studied. Trannyism is contagious. When one faggot in a group becomes a tranny they just start talking about it nonstop and their life revolves around it, so everyone in their group starts wondering if they're a tranny too. Imagine how bad it is with twins. When the study was published tranny groups got outraged and it was taken down. You can probably still find it out there somewhere.

Why? Why mr Anderson, why why why?
No seriously, what is the point of another film?

>The Matrix: Dilations

Attached: UhOh.jpg (394x373, 21K)

the first matrix movie was amazing, but should have been left there. the ending was perfect. movies like home alone were excellent and a second movie could logically make sense. but it made zero sense and was entirely capitalistic whoring. it ruined the series and the matrix cannot be called a classic

>Wachowski
>her

Attached: 1473081201679.png (640x400, 16K)

Yeah, they're rebooting Home Alone too.

I mean, it should should be WachowskA, really.

>hollykike
>in current year
It's going to be pc and suck ass

To answer the biggest question of our lifetime:
were neo and the others inside the matrix all along, and the machines crafted this mass exodus simulation in order to pacify the strong minds who couldn't accapt the matrix.

>Neo flying out of a phone booth like fucking Superman was perfect

Attached: SupremeLeaf.jpg (800x1067, 149K)

How hard will they ruin is the question

sick shit

Retard. All three of them are good.

>don't want us using "redpill"
I unironically think this was a factor.

WE MUST SAVE ZION

I think at least they need to make the animatrix for normal.
So much qustions so much unanswered answers. Or make the matrix online movie version.

Attached: 1565523733323m.jpg (578x1024, 114K)

Disagree, they were good. The plot made sense and the action was awesome. You appreciate it more nowadays after we have 15 Spider-Man movies and 20 marvel pozzed movies

Why?
Matrix was ok, the entire story was ok, it ended in a definitive end
Capitalism and its desire of cheap profit off the association with friendly names and memories is a cancer that didnt let culture to appear in murka and is destroying other cultures as well

>WE MUST SAVE ZION
ONLY THIS TIME WITH TRANNIES!

>capitalism
I'm not sure that money is the main reason this is being released.

>movie which originated the term "redpill" erts remaked by trannies
ok boys, how are they going to spin being "redpilled" as bad?

it could be great
>protagonist is black kid
>no dad
>mom is out sheeboning
>protagonist must fend off podesta and epstein

not politics

>she

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>What is noclip? What is God Mode?

Aren't the main characters dead or in some way fucked over by the end of the series? It's like making a Scarface sequel or something equally retarded.

The trannies return

Culture creates politics. Can't have tranny politicians without seeing them in movies first.

>WachowskAYA

This is a genuinely horrid fucking idea. Albeit thoroughly enjoyable, the second and third installments were already flawed and problematic in a lot of respects, so it's very likely to turn out shit. This only attests to the cultural crisis in Hollywood, it seems Jews have truly run out of good ideas at this point and seem unable to come up with something new instead of recycling old ideas. Apart from some occasional Villeneuve or Tarantino flick, Hollywood has become insufferably tedious and prosaic. This is trash.

Attached: 1566018094968.jpg (474x275, 20K)

Because MENTAL ILLNESS often runs in the family.

HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS POLITICALLY RELATED IN ANY WAY?

The top pick was about 19 years ago. How fast things change.

Yep, it really makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Attached: 1550729404667m.jpg (851x1024, 103K)

welcome to Jow Forums new fren

the ironic part is how prolific the movie's references are on a far-right Nazi image board.

Neo never wake up actually so no, he don't die.

Not only that, but the circle is broken and the whole plot has been solved. Would need toppest of tiers of writting to make this work even decently.

I waited too much. I want to know the truth and i dont let anybody ruin this. So mr. Filthy jew GTFO.

Attached: 1565786931558m.jpg (1024x793, 127K)

Or an anagram of eno

Trinity is dead, Neo might be dead but we never found out as he was taken away by the machines. Morpheus is alive.

not sure If brother on left after clown world was an improvement or not...

>the first ______ movie was amazing, but should have been left there
This applies to most movies.
Particularly those made before 2000.

Attached: salut.png (289x523, 332K)

>Whites die and blind themselves for this

There is zero chance of the Matrix 4 movie being good.

It's going to be about how straight white men control the matrix.

>It's like making a Scarface sequel
>implying the kikes have not yet considered this
Give it a year and we'll see a black woman starring as Latoya Montana .

Attached: scarface.jpg (700x700, 173K)

Absolutely not. Reloaded was fucking tedious. It fell into every sequel cliche hole that existed and made some new ones too. In the first film the fights all Meant something to Neo and to the audience, Sequel just did "lets add MORE and do it BIGGER". The Zion reveal/rave/fuck scene was fucking turgid . The playground fight scene with infinite Agent Smiths was boringly repetitive. Morpheus got fat as fuck and was as less convincing than a mtf tranny, the Merovingian was and the Architect were the epitome of someone trying to write profundity and just spouting postmodernist psychobabble and bullshit. All the actors just looked like they were there for the paycheck, performances were tired at best and wooden for most of the film, I suspect they knew while making the film that it was gonna be the big disappointment it turned out as and were there out of contractual obligation. Revolutions was even worse.
gets it

>Neo we are not dead because guess what... The matrix was actually inside the real matrix the whole time, it was just a fake matrix created inside the real matrix

KEK! Until yesterday I thought the Wachowski tranny thing was a meme until l looked them up... and... wow...

Members of a cult have to talk about how great it is in order to overshadow all the negatives and get people to support or join them.

It's kinda like how Scientology was 15 years ago. You couldn't talk bad about it because it was a "religion that brought people happiness", and "all the cool people were doing it".

in this case it's ok, because in a virtual reality any ideology works

Sadly, it is. It's not just news media pushing political ideas, entertainment also does it. It's worth looking at what they're trying to say (no matter what side of the bed you butter your toast on).

>The Zion reveal/rave/fuck scene was fucking turgid
The only thing in your post that is factual and not retarded parroting blabber.

Maybe the war never existed?
Maybe the main charcters are just a program whom live inside a simulation.
And this simulation is a proof for the humans from the machine? Like this will happen if we dont make a better way to live together?

Sooo much questions.

Attached: trolley_stop_city_evening_lighting_119292_720x1280.jpg (720x1280, 454K)

Totally this.
So it’s either:
- steal ideas or entire concepts from mangas (fyi Matrix copied a lot from Ghost in the shell already..)
- sequels/prequels
- endless reboots (eg: Spiderman, who is out of MCU and will be played by another actor.... again...)
- female versions of famous movies (eg: Ocean 11, Ghostbusters..)
- prequels with the same actors while they’re still sort of alive (albeit heavily unrecognisable from plastic surgery)

Attached: 2C12A47C-50AC-4EDC-AB08-34BC68935BC5.jpg (300x298, 53K)

Yet another entry to the category of "bad movies everybody knew would be bad but jews made them anyway"

I don't see how they can make a new one without reiterating the past installments

>be me
>tries to post in your thread
>gets you are banned message
>satisfactionknowingIpissedoffajanny.jpg
>clears history and turns off wifi
>posts in your thread anyway

Attached: giphy (1).gif (470x384, 2.13M)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDqNDLpZa8

... and somehow still made a lot of money. Or at least had a lot of money go through their books.

You can't be real. Are they gonna ruin my favourite cult trilogy with a Star Wars style ripoff?

Attached: xcrossattack.jpg (598x336, 21K)

The architect say. : first created the utopia matrix (a.k.a heaven)
Second they mede the grotesk nightmare matrix (a.k.a Hell matrix with all fictional monsters like werewolf, or ghost we see evidence for this inside the melovingi residence)

Third time they made the real matrix.

So this maybe a proof from a multi layer matrix.

Attached: 720x1520-Wallpaper-013.jpg (720x1520, 199K)

kek for picture

This. They're both in aren't they? I always suspected it since I saw kabbalistic symbology in their work.

>favourite cult trilogy
bruh

the only good one was the first

AND expecially the merovingian stuff

I liked them all even if the first was indeed the best.

this. It's like working in an office with a lot of gay people. You start questioning if you're gay. But you really aren't.

They produced a show called Sense8 that a colleague recommended me:
One of the main protagonists is a trannny (played by a real tranny actor), and most of it is virtue signaling and lgbt propaganda with a vague sci-fi flavour to it. Also protagonists fuck for a good part of the show.
Bottom line is, i stopped watching it and thought “i hope they stop making movies or anything else”
Tadam Matrix 4...

Plot: Neo is actually a tranny all along and has to “free” everyone into becoming trannies. No more black leather but only gay pride apparel.
No more fight, only gay sex and agents are white conservatives.

In this version of the matrix they are going to redpill us how everyone in reality has 60 genders and how most people unplugged from the matrix in the real world are trannies.

Attached: 1565770566655.jpg (640x396, 32K)