Based! Destory Whitey's ""culture""

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-124618_crop_540x582.jpg (540x582, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMhz39hTlZw&t=102s
iol.co.za/news/politics/eff-calls-for-die-stem-to-be-removed-from-anthem-following-apartheid-flag-ruling-31053872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that the founding of south africa was funded by a rothschild so that goyim can die fighting bantus to supply jews with diamonds and they've always cooperated with Israel

is literally everything the jews?
yes/no?

You are right you should stop whitey's culture also in your daily life. Stop using computers, internet, cars and 98% of all other tech because they are all part of the whitey's culture. Start living like your ancestors did. Become the nigger you want to be.

Attached: 657564725626.png (734x489, 853K)

I don't care

Attached: vierkleur.jpg (604x424, 50K)

>rare flag
Yes and no. Some bankers act like kikes but really are wealthy sickos. Also Israel is terrified about its future and is willing to do everything, giving other kikes a bad name.

All kikes do have one similarity, they are autistic fuckers that follow the law, It is holy for them but they can bend it. They min max life like a grind.

Kaffers will all starve to death soon anyway so then I will wave whatever flag I want over their dead bodies

Attached: henno17ta4history.jpg (640x482, 67K)

Attached: 1535519251530.png (500x302, 237K)

most whites in this country are useless anyway

Attached: battle-of-ventersdorp_1991-rsa-vs-boere.jpg (700x484, 337K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kMhz39hTlZw&t=102s

Attached: 1565448860005.jpg (551x400, 97K)

The flag hasn’t been banned.Its only illegal to display it in public.You can still display it in your home.

It's like you build this world.. this paradise... of abundant food, of instant communication... of fantastic marvels... and they spit in your face.
They are better than all that, despite being nothing. That's when you realise...
>peace was never an option

Words don't equate to action. You really need to stop underestimating bantus. That's how you lose everytime.

Attached: IMG_20190628_224650.jpg (1233x2047, 598K)

>The flag hasn’t been banned
>Its only illegal to display it in public
>You can still display it in your home.

According to Julius Malema the national anthem is next on the chopping block.
iol.co.za/news/politics/eff-calls-for-die-stem-to-be-removed-from-anthem-following-apartheid-flag-ruling-31053872

Attached: AB1EB9A3-E324-4D01-8A53-280EBECE4D29.jpg (621x842, 191K)

Shut the fuck up. VOC land leafnigger.
Should give your dog another peanutbutter rub instead of attempting anything intellectual.
French spawn are quintessentially the worst.

Attached: Race relations.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

>getting this mad because somebody on Jow Forums doesn't like jews
wew lad

Attached: 1555585509716.jpg (326x261, 23K)

>founded
>subversed

2 different things. It was never founded by a rothschit.
Anglos ruined the nation, putting it's founding citizens in camps to starve and worse. Events afterwards were lead ofcourse by the guiding hand of the jüd.
but to say the nation was founded by a kike is a step too far, eh.

his head is next

>It was never founded by a rothschit.
the entire colony in south africa was started so that de beers could have more diamonds. you're just a seething aquafresh in denial because you couldn't hold your colony

>couldn't hold your colony
they only had the cape, not the whole of what is now south africa

Kill Whitey!

All of this is a distraction from the massive corruption being uncovered in the South African government.

>bhutanbro is back
based and yes
kill all jews

The national anthem, and then the new SA flag because it's a blend of the black commie flag and vierkleur.

Attached: SA_Flag.jpg (418x277, 16K)

>expanding your territory into bantu country
really smart move there eh

Holy shit, i've debated this so many times that i lack the will to explain this nonsense, yet again. After so many times.
Direct yourself to the nearest home depot and aquire rope. Waste of oxygen to be even contemplating a debate with you.

Attached: bidet.jpg (2488x1917, 3.5M)

>I have no argument
If you've debated this so many times you should have your refutation down to a very succinct post

Apartheid government are cucks, and their graves should be spat on for their 1994 treachery. A new, much stronger nation will probably secede from South Africa when Eskom collapses and the country is plunged into darkness. Many whites would die in a civil war, but there are 4.5 million, and the vast majority would survive.

>inb4 China meme
They're not going to pour billions of dollars into a collapsing shithole so they can keep the lights on for worthless gibs-me-dat niggers.
Eskom is almost $30 billion in debt, and despite raising prices on electricity by 540% in 10 years, they're reporting record losses because 90% of the people using electricity don't pay for it.
(also, when Moodys downgrades their credit to "junk" billions of dollars in foreign capital investments will immediately exit the country)

Attached: 152947643975.jpg (713x509, 77K)