Trump cancels diplomatic trip to denmark over greenland spat

apnews.com/2f589698d5424dbda4be8d3acdf7ce6e
I´m usually pretty pro trump in general. But this kind of manipulation by him is fucking retarded.
>it´s just a thought i have, i am not that interested in it.
>danish PM says it's an 'absurd discussion' to suggest that USA should buy greenland.
>trump cancels meeting, how dare you say so directly that greenland is not for sale.
Totally idiotic by him, i´m sorry burgers but this is a stupid move by him. It´s such a stupid thing to sperg out over. If russia said they would like to buy alaska or whatever. And then USA said well alaska is not for sale. Should russians cancel diplomatic trip to USA saying, how dare you say alaska is not for sale?
So stupid!!!

Attached: trump_mette.jpg (700x525, 83K)

Greene Land is rightfully US clay.

>PLEASE DISREGARD TRUMP HAD EPSTEIN KILLED

Attached: DWhU9-6VwAAFXQ8.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Since when? Never ever has greenland been US clay. Nor in history nor at any point. It´s rightfully danish clay, and we have even been fair to the eskimos. Who insist they want denmark to run greenland. Been offered independence several times. But THEY are the ones who don´t want it. On top of it danish taxpayers pay for their everything. Nobody in their right mind can say that greenland is not danish clay.

To have some guy think he can buy greenland, because he would like to expand military bases there for strategic reasons. And then obviously the intial response is, that´s an absurd discussion. And then him being so butthurt over it he cancels a diplomatic trip. that´s something else lad!
Don't you think if someone said they would buy alaska. That trump would say initially, that´s an absurd notion? I think so...

Greenland has an Areal: 2.166.000 km2
USA says they want to buy it. Those who have claim to it says it´s absurd discussion. And then he gets angry? :D what the fuck.
What does he cancel it for but attempt of manipulation. He won´t visit denmark unless they say maybe part of greenland is for sale? Holy fuck of all the fights trump could pick reasonably with nations that screw USA over. He pick fight with denmark who never screw over USA whatsoever, and are very close and loyal allies with USA. It´s so fucking stupid.

If he wanted to have a discussion then arrange a PRIVATE DISCUSSION about it. Other than go talk to media and say it´s interesting idea if USA should buy greenland. And if denmark says yes we look ridiculous, because it is ridiculous to just talk about like it´s nothing. He fuck himself over in the first place by being so public about such a desire. And if there is any of that it should only be very small parts of greenland. Not fucking all of it.

>The meeting was initially about sale of Greenland
>Denmark PM clearly ruled it out
>Trump cancelled the meeting
hey, but Trump is retard

>>The meeting was initially about sale of Greenland
And what do you base that on? He said it´s not even number 1 on the backburner.. What makes you think that meeting had anything to do with that.
If the meeting was about that our PM would not say it is an absurd discussion. But would wait till the discussion was had.

Circus for plebs, if US really wanted to get it, they would get it. But before you would be bombarded from media with "why Denmark should sell" "Denmark is in Big Economic Trouble!" until you ready. And after that all you would think - US what good boi saved Denmark, they didnt need that bunch of rocks anyway.

That's not some hollywood child actor tho

Lol, OP's having a breakdown.

>Who insist they want denmark to run greenland.

so you would not be afraid of a referendum?

we're buying greenland, and denmark is going to pay for it.

Like we even think about Denmark

>all this because of one tiny shitpost

Admit it, you Danes are really enjoying your time in the sun right now, aren't you? Normally no one ever gives a fuck about your pathetic "kingdom".

Greenland is rightful Danish/Nordic clay, Vikings were the first to settle the land, 400 years later inuits came.
Hands of our clay Americans, annex canada or something it is worth more anyways.

>Circus for plebs, if US really wanted to get it, they would get it. But before you would be bombarded from media with "why Denmark should sell" "Denmark is in Big Economic Trouble!" until you ready. And after that all you would think - US what good boi saved Denmark, they didnt need that bunch of rocks anyway.
You don´t even get how silly it is and how slap in the face of denmark this is. If you don´t know USA has thule AFB there. And has a sweetheart agreement with USA that is spectacularly good for USA. That basically says that they can do pretty much whatever they want there. It´s some kind of defense system obviously. Otherwise trump would not be so obsessed with it.

And then turn around and say, sell us all greenland or you are assholes. What the fuck man.

>if US really wanted to get it, they would get it.
I don´t think so no. But it´s a weird way to slap one of your most loyal allies in the face, when you already have an agreement with denmark that you can do almost whatever you want up there with thule afb and related.

So maybe if you have that. just say. Can we maybe expand the operation a little bit, now that denmark so nice to USA in this regard. No instead he says buy all 2 million square kilometers of it. Give it to us to buy. Or you are assholes. WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

I didn't know that Mette Frederiksen was such an anti-semite, Imagine refusing the king of the Jews!
Oy vay!

>just greenland
The world is ours by right of birth.

I don't know why people use the word 'absurd' as if that's supposed to shut something down.

How quickly they forget we live in clown world.

>never
A lot could have happened thousands of years ago. Let's see what American archaeologists are able to unearth.

>so you would not be afraid of a referendum?
Nope. Clearly you have no clue, because they have tried it several times and ran back and wanted to be part of denmark again to recieve subsidies. We are talking about small amount of people living there. I don´t fault you for not knowing the details though.

Greenland is a self-governing country, not a colony. It's like them asking the EU if they can buy Slovenia or whatever. It makes no sense

>A lot could have happened thousands of years ago. Let's see what American archaeologists are able to unearth.
kek.
>I don't know why people use the word 'absurd' as if that's supposed to shut something down.
It is absurd to suggest USA should just go buy greenland and nobody pointing out wtf, i forget we even had it for sale?

In Hitler's lost memoirs he wrote about the nazi's discovery of Greenland's ancient American past. If you don't agree you'revan antisemite and it is illegal to question this fact.

Bitch, I am going to buy your island.

Remember Cuba or Filipinas? We already were there.
Dont ever trust an (((anglo))) nation. Its always kikes pulling the strings and rewriting history at their convenience.

Why don´t we start talking about falkland islands. as if it is for sale. And alaska as if it is for sale. Maybe china should say hey we would like to buy alaska, how much you want for it. You think trump wouldn´t say that´s ridiculous. it´s not for sale, why are you even asking? And the worst thing to do is ask it directly in world media.

Greenland has been rightful American clay for thousands of years. America will not submit to the Danish insurgents.

It’s strategically critical to the us and we have had major military opperations in Greenland since 1945.

Not to mention the USA has the capitol and expertise to take advantage of the oil and mineral wealth of Greenland in a way the Danes just can’t

Denmark is a tiny place that hardly does anything with Greenland other than subsidize it.

We have also approached Denmark about buying it 2 previous times

It isn’t absurd at all

>400 years later inuits came.
but when they came the land was empty again as the original Danish settler groups had died

Good
Fuck Denmark. Don't negotiate with Danes

WE

Hahaha

Meet the new USA, that will do what it wants and has no concern of any wider implication because nothing matters to us anymore

We 1890 again

WUZ

It’s controlled by Denmark, they could sell it to us

The self governing pact from the 70’s is worth as much as the fucking crown dependency shit you bongs have Canada and Australia

It can be revoked should the Danes choose

Alaska isn’t for sale and we have the means to fucking end anyone who would want otherwise.

You are Denmark and if we want not only Greenland but the rest of your country we could have it in a fucking day

WE ARE GETTING THAT DAMN ISLAND. YOU CANNOT STOP US.

Attached: image.png (407x341, 302K)

I'm out of the loop, what the fuck is this whole Greenland thing in the first place? How the hell did he even start talking about wanting to "buy" it? Was it a joke tweet people took seriously?

again he goes for the
>absurd
listen here you dumb nigger, the only country able of buying Greenland and doing something worthwhile with it, is the U.S.A. led by Trump, if the deals off the table why would Trump still visit your cabin in the woods?

>It’s strategically critical to the us and we have had major military opperations in Greenland since 1945.
go read this, i don´t want to type it all out again. USA has massively pro USA agreement with denmark where they can do much of what they want in greenland with that sort of thing to begin with. Almost without limits in certain areas.

>Not to mention the USA has the capitol and expertise to take advantage of the oil and mineral wealth of Greenland in a way the Danes just can’t.
Translation USA wants to powergrab some ore and minerals and natural ressources. You ever think we might be interested in having that aswell? I´d much rather sell greenland to some european countries if it was to be sold, than to the fucking USA. As if everything is supposed to be about USA. We have also stopped china from attempts of buying some stuff there, showing we are loyal to USA about that. And then you want to stab us in the back anyways? Fucking brilliant.

Most loyal ally?

Lololololol

Attached: AF22981D-6692-40CC-9FED-23BA1916CE3D.jpg (1250x1500, 74K)

>slap in the face of Denmark
It is. But im 100% sure if US would want it they would get it. The question is in effort required - they may crush your economy and then "graciously save you" e.t.c Sure it seems absurd now, but how would you and the world think after let say 10 years of continuous propaganda and economic pressure?
P.S. Never understood Denmark stance and russophobia, we literally were best buds in Imperial Russia times (to the lvl of royal marriages and alliances) in soviet times we didn't interact much other than we clear some islands of your from the Germans (mb stayed somewhat longer than we should but that about it) and we didn't even organized some shit like People Danish Republic there, we just withdraw and handed them back to you.

He is basing it on the fact that no one would visit Denmark willingly and we don't need shit from you dimplomatically. It's basically a shithole.

>listen here you dumb nigger, the only country able of buying Greenland and doing something worthwhile with it, is the U.S.A. led by Trump, if the deals off the table why would Trump still visit your cabin in the woods?
That´s wrong. China and others have been wanting to buy parts of it. To counteract what USA has there. And danish government has denied such purchase in the past.
>You are Denmark and if we want not only Greenland but the rest of your country we could have it in a fucking day
Right, the bastard american shows his true face again. I wonder why i even support you assholes. Maybe it getting flooded with spics is the best things that could happen to europeans.

Somehow at some point some random advisors told trump that the us has wanted to buy Greenland in the past. It has oil and mineral wealth and is super strategically important to America while the Danes just sort of pay for it out of tradition

Trump being trump apparently liked the idea and asked some folks in the state department to see if Denmark would sell

This somehow got to the press as if trump is a retard just picking random places on the map to buy like a child when in reality we have wanted Greenland for decades and have tried to buy it before

Trump, again being himself is doubling down on the idea because the media and left decided to act like a bunch of indignant assholes

>Most loyal ally?
You clearly have no fucking idea how nice and decent denmark has been to USA. But now i start to think that´s a big mistake. You fucking clowns across the atlantic thousands of kilometers away always fucking shit up everywhere else than just staying where you are.

You're reaction being anything other than
>oh well
Is what's retarded.

>the us already has de facto control

And? We wish to alter the nature of our agreement, pray we don’t alter it further.

Attached: 4EF79935-A24B-4AE0-8572-EACAB951FB6B.png (540x726, 313K)

Greenland costs Denmark 700million a year in gibs.

USA spends probably 40mil maintaining an airbase up there. So why not buy it and turn it in into a successful state and trump gets centered as a president who added another state to the union.

Attached: 60C6FE33-1444-473B-8805-D41AB9886A71.jpg (750x822, 73K)

>He is basing it on the fact that no one would visit Denmark willingly and we don't need shit from you dimplomatically. It's basically a shithole.
That´s so funny, that's exactly how i feel about USA. And your country is a legitimate shithole according to virtually all metrics. You are even a fucking welfare state with 1/3rd of your people on means tested government assistance. Denmark has lowest corruption in the world. Forbes ranked it 1# for business in the world, and world bank ranked it #3. We are one of 9 countries with a AAA rating of government spending, and you call us a shithole. USA is a gigantic fucking toilet. And you should keep your shit where it belongs.

>Not to mention the USA has the capitol and expertise to take advantage of the oil and mineral wealth of Greenland in a way the Danes just can’t
They can sell exploitation rights without needing your 'expertise', which btw is not as unique as you seem to think.

this is why I hate the media. They took an idea that was only semi-serious and blew it up to the point of it becoming an issue of contention. The media is that kid in high school that runs between two other kids saying "ohhh he said you were a bitch" till the two kids meet and fight over nothing

Denmark just proves it’s another Swedenlike shithole

Trump pissing off all of America's allies while blowing dictators has been his whole schtick
He declared us a national security risk for no apparent reason.

>>the us already has de facto control
No only of that thule afb and related things that are probably classified. It´s a big place 2 million square kilometers. Talking about buying all of it is completely ridiculous.

I will not be talked down to by some pleb flag that doesn't even have access to 75-year-old nuke tech yet. You're only two steps above India. Wmkeep talking like that and we will use Greenland to give our niggers 50 acres and a mule.

>the bastard American shows his true face

Top fucking kek we have played to nice with you useless pissant countries for to long

Welcome to the new America where we can do whatever the fuck we want and the rest of you just hold on for dear life.

It’s going to be hilarious (for America)

Attached: 41E8B615-AA72-4D62-B041-4785558D8964.jpg (2700x1840, 1.86M)

Please tell me how nice Denmark has been to the US. What could you possibly do us?
Clown world you’re living in.

Attached: 6754CDC4-AAA9-4A3B-B457-CB9DA7057EA1.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Greenland would never be a state just a territory

Attached: Trump BTFO.jpg (640x452, 228K)

Indeed. Until the Danes realize this, we have nothing to discuss.

You making this thread means it was effective. Got your attention didn't it?

Cry more

Attached: 15674156085.jpg (612x611, 24K)

More like Trump blew up the issue because he’s a manchild.

since when? since now.

The danelanders were flirting with Chinese commercial interests. US military will not tolerate an asiatic fifth column next to our Air bases there.

We occupied Greenland and Iceland during the war with some canadian and British assistance.

Then why isn’t Denmark doing so??

I am fully aware other countries could also take advantage of it but we are talking about Denmark vs the USA an nobody else

So fuck off swampkraut

He didn't want to go to your insignificant shithole and came up with an excuse to stay home.

SEETHING

This but unapologetically

America wants a claim to the arctic because everyone agrees Alaska is south of all the other claimants.
Canada, Russian, and Denmark through Greenland have the biggest stakes.

No it isn’t, because we want it

Nothing the USA wants is rediculous. You must learn the new rules of the international game. Unfortunately for counties like Denmark it’s horrifyingly unfair and ugly

>I will not be talked down to by some pleb flag that doesn't even have access to 75-year-old nuke tech yet. You're only two steps above India. Wmkeep talking like that and we will use Greenland to give our niggers 50 acres and a mule.
You are a fucking nobody american who is playing armchair general whilst your countrymen are fucking you over. Go have a date with a nigger you asshole.
The whole reason Europe doesn´t have better arsenal is because USA wanted to be able to act like a military dictator over other countries. USA is the reason why europe became disarmed after wwII.
>Welcome to the new America where we can do whatever the fuck we want and the rest of you just hold on for dear life.
I really hope usa collapses right now, i withdraw all my personal support for any and all americans. Nothing could be better than the complete and utter destruction of your filthy nation and people.
Stupid american as usual.

Denmark loses money on Greenland, he's doing you a favor, place is an ice shithole and you're not developing it, you also weak militarily and can't defend the arctic from Russian or Chinese incursion. Think of it this way, it's either USA or Russia/China. Now you get a choice (and some money), in the future that choice will be made for you.

Absolutely seething. We are going to either buy or take Greenland and there is nothing you can do about it. And then we are going to build chic fil a all over it along with Trump towers.

trump has the brain of a child. him and his rodent family are a case study in how brains degenerate in spoiled queers sitting in multigenerational wealth. the more hilarious part are the nasty little rats who voted for him--counties that account for less than 1/3 of american GDP and top the charts in great stats like HIV/STD prevalence, infant mortality, obesity/diabetes and food stamp consumption per capita. literal parasites. seeing as capitalism is inherently competetitive though, it all ultimately works out to rich yankees' favor, since it just continues to widen the prosperity gap between the largely wealthy blue states and their degenerate red counterparts (despite using the tax code to try to shift wealth distribution even harder from blue --> red states).

>Then why isn’t Denmark doing so??
If and when they please they'll do so I imagine.
>we are talking about Denmark vs the USA
Only because of the Down's syndrome in chief, it's not a subject really. Fuck off yourself Cletus.

why do people even act like this is weird? it's his daughter, he's not even touching her in a way that is creepy. and yet somehow joe biden's actual disturbin antics don't seem to get attention

Allegedly trump off handedly told the state department about asking if Greenland would want to sell when some advisors once told him about the history and importance of Greenland to the USA.

The media blew it up and now like the master showman trump is he is waving it around in everyone’s face

You guys are idiots literally 2015+4 and you don’t get it yet

I will laugh as USA goes bottom up in the near future. And when you talk about your white ethnostate, i will hope that spics fucking kill every single fucking 'white' american that is left over there.
Because this is what you fucking do with it. You bastard abominable people.

What makes you think Denmark has a say? How delusional are you?

Attached: 1542199197195.jpg (255x258, 19K)

>able people.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: YD5pRHiY) 08/21/19(Wed)15:09:42 No.223869866▶
> (You)
>What makes you think Denmark has a say? How delusional are you?
The fucking dirty anglo USA and canada.

>It’s going to be hilarious (for America)
And Switzerland. They haven't disarmed themselves yet.

>What makes you think Denmark has a say? How delusional are you?
The fucking dirty anglo USA and canada. You people are truly a disgusting people.

You are such a bad shill. Or just retarded. Considering that you are from Denmark I accepted even the second option.

Come get some bitch. Hope you like whataburger.

>You are such a bad shill. Or just retarded. Considering that you are from Denmark I accepted even the second option.
Look at the article dimwit. Do you think it´s made up?

Say bye bye to your shitty island kek
Theres fucking nothing you can do about it too

>I really hope the USA collapses right now.

That feeling will only get stronger and more understandable, unfortunately also more futile

Kek

You guys really don’t know what’s coming in the next couple of decades. The USA will still have the big swinging dick it’s had this last century but with no reason nor concern to placate or worry about what you think or what you want

It’s only going to get worse and just wait for you little fags to be screeching about your leaders bending over and giving America whatever we want because we can take what we want if they don’t.

It’s going to be glorious, we are going to be straight up late stage Roman republic for the next 75 years

Attached: 7081D4A0-FE6B-4577-BC7F-D49C4429EA4E.png (500x452, 118K)

Back channel diplomacy is what's going on. This just public posturing

Yes and when they do that they will control a very large nuclear arsenal. If we go down, you go down also. Still does not prevent the eventual displacement by Third World migrants in the ancestral homeland of your people, its almost tragic isn't it?

Attached: betsy ross flag.jpg (1200x914, 147K)

>Give it to us to buy. Or you are assholes. WHAT THE FUCK MAN.
Denying our Manifest Destiny is kind of asshole behavior desu desu. Greenland has been preordained to be American clay.

We’ve been too nice, he doesn’t understand that his entire world exists because the USA maintains it

>Come get some bitch. Hope you like whataburger.
There is nothing in your piece of shit country i am interested in 'getting'.
Yet again USA thinks it rules all of europe.

Switzerland will continue to be bro tier

Absolutely SEETHING faggot. How do you feeling knowing we can come take your shit?

Why meet with someone if they're refusing to even hear your offer?

Ask yourself this, if Trump invaded what would you do? Ask the EU to help you, lol, they don't have an army, nigga. Go to the UN? US will veto. Ask Russia or China for help, maybe, but they aren't going to start ww3 over fucking Denmark. Everyone else is allied with the US and would take their fucking side.

Now be reasonable, make a counter offer, I'm sure you could actually make Denmark some money, or free movement in Greenland, etc. You make it sound like the end of the world, but it's literally nothing in terms of population and it costs you money. You're just being unreasonable, so you've lost the argument.

You can't shit, faggots. If you could, you'd done it already. You're just loudmouths without a real punch. All words and threats. You even cucked to Gibraltar the other day, kek.

Take the offer now.
Next year when the shitskins suck out the last shekels out of your social programs you'll be selling it at a deep discount.