Northern Northern Ireland

Greenland? Oh you mean Northern n
Northern Ireland.
Greenland is rightful Irish clay, we conquered it in 700BC during the great Celtic sea empire. The D*nes stole it from us during the viking age and hid the evidence by burying the entire landmass in ice, ever wonder why it was called Greenland? Hand it over D*nenogs or else...

Attached: murCHAD.jpg (1200x900, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's actually true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ireland

>Great Ireland(Old Norse:Írland hið miklaorÍrland it mikla), also known asWhite Men's Land
DAS RITE BASED

WE WUZ SNOW ARYANS

never forget the 60,000,000 Gaels slaughtered by the D*nes. After we retake Greenland, along with Iceland of course, the D*nes will be forced to pay reparations for 1000 years

They will also have to send us young blonde women as part of the compensation....
PAY UP D*NE SCUM, WE WANT REPARAYSHUNZ

During the Finno-Celtic hyperwar which led to the demise of both empires, the Irish launched a nuke which landed in Denmark itself. The people there mutaded into genetic freaks and near non-human mutants, a new race of peoples emerged from that hellish wasteland with an unfathomable hatred for the Irishman, that race is of course, may Lugh forgive me for uttering this word, the Anglo...

Attached: beady.jpg (300x300, 17K)

angloids were a mistake

Heres what the great powers looked like

Attached: sketch-1566395860461.png (959x720, 188K)

The Ainu people of Japan are our cousins

giz it back

Amaterasu the first empress, real name Aisling O'Shea, hailed from Limerick I believe

So technically it is in the north of Ireland. Which means it belongs to us.

when will your bloodlust be quenched A*nglo?

i support this against the danes

I think we will rename it Redland.

silly of me to even bother asking, perhaps one day the A*nglo and his beastly instincts can be domesticated and we will return to a civilised world. However I do doubt it

THE RED HAND OF ULSTER WILL FLY OVER THE ICE OF NORTHERN NORTHN IRELAND

WE WUZ

GREENLAND

dont you mean orangeland lad?

WE CAN FIGHT OVER THE DETAILS AFTER, AS IS TRADITION.

ULTIMATELY IT'S /OURLAND/, THAT'S WHAT MATTERS

why the all caps lad?

have you been hanging with the free Presbyterians again? I warned you about those people.

bunaithe

NIGEL DODDS SUPPORTERS ALWAYS TYPE IN ALL CAPS, THOUGH NOT ONE I ADMIRE THEM AND SEEK TO EMULATE THEM.

Try to speak the Queen's English for the love of God.
Nigel Dodds is actually quite an intelligent and competent chap - unlike some other brainlets in that particular party

What would Ireland do if they had us?

You where still niggers by then, so most likely not

>What would Ireland do if they had us?
a real big party

>Southerners are moster Northern Irish
I think Greenland is rightful Confederate clay.

Attached: hehe.png (470x470, 299K)

That's all?

WE COULD LEASE IT TO AMERICA FOR A SPECIAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT THAT LETS US GO THERE

With the current leadership? Probably start importing muslims, poos and nogs while preaching the glories of abortion,transgenderism and bum sex.

Why would you want to go to that pozzed shithole? US is the center of the rot lad. Ground zero for cultural marxism and other assorted degeneracy.

Based