Libertarians BTFOed by E.Michael Jones

(((Libertarianism))) destroyed savagely.
here between 22:00-26:00
bitchute.com/video/hjbiJe4wHgVr/
"The essence of tyranny is the imposition of arbitrary rules. And that's is why this censorship of youtube channels is tyranny. Now, they try to get around it...This is the legacy of stupid libertarianism. Which means, saying the same thing twice, stupid and libertarian are two words for the same thing."
How will (((lolbertarians))) ever recover from this ?

Attached: Capitalism.png (947x502, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tC0_7VLOG6U
mises.org/library/biography-juan-de-mariana-influence-spanish-scholastics-1536-1624
youtube.com/watch?v=arR6FiCbHcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
jewishboston.com/sephardic-dna-shared-by-mexicans-and-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That quote is a whole lot of nothing

Woah

Attached: 96C092B4-F81B-4A12-9E35-B30EE844D3B9.jpg (1003x1024, 124K)

if it's
>sucks Mark Zuckerberg's dick
a private company
>worships at the feet of Google
then it
>gets kicked off of Patreon and bank account closed
can do
>gets fucked up the ass by Bill Gates
whatever
>surrenders private info to Tencent
it
>gets face fucked by Jack Dorsey, begs for more
wants :)

You seem to be ass blasted by this violent oxymoron mate.

Attached: Trorumf.png (2048x1149, 1.06M)

Oh no... stupid neocon again said extremely stupid thing.
Too bad that I don't give a fuck.

roll

Two things show the extreme retardation of that quote.
>1
Google (and by extension youtube) gets billions in subsidies from the Federal Government which allows them to be able to afford censoring stuff in the first place. If it was a truly free market, it would not be a viable financial policy to censor things that would otherwise bring you revenue.
>2
Tyranny is the ability to FORCE someone to do something. Sure, someone may set up arbitrary rules, but if he can't coerce anyone into following them (coerce = leave no other choice) then he isn't a tyrant.
Retard.

>oxymoron
That would imply libertarianism is the opposite of stupidity. Jesus they said the people on Jow Forums were retarded but this is just pathetic.

Ah fuck left my memeflag on

>E.Michael Jones
SO BASED

Attached: 1558799615060m.jpg (1024x483, 47K)

When the neo-cons are too evil and the Libertarians are too retarded

>imagine liking e. michael jones

Attached: 1553452291909.png (1080x1920, 396K)

Yes, pig chaser.
You got me, I meant to say pleonasm.

Attached: Pigs.png (1011x1135, 1.04M)

Also, I just found out that this guy is christian.
God says you should follow the bible in order to get into heaven.
According to his logic, that would make God a tyrant.

Sup cunt, care to refute these?

Posted three times to say the same lolbertarian stupidity ?
E.Michael Jones was right about you.

You didn't even try to formulate a counterargument. At least try to defend your opinions when posting a thread like this.

So you are still not going to refute his points? Gotcha. You lost but you feel like you win so thats all that matters I guess.

What is monopoly goy ?
He made his case, those institutions have the power of government, the censorship of government but without the accountability of government, and monopolizing the public utility of the internet and using it as a censorship tool that is above the law and has no accountability whatsoever. If you can't see the problem with that, than you are really retarded.
The monopolization by private enterprises of the public forum is a tremendous problem, but you (((lolbertarians))) docile goyim are too stupid to see it.

Let's try it, dimwit. It's conditional, that's what IF means.
"If they adopt the language fluently and adopt ALL of the customs and adhere to the religion"

Attached: is_such_a_thing_even_possible.jpg (680x380, 182K)

>arbitrary

Jesus Christ, it's like you didn't even read my posts. As I said in , the only reason why youtube is able to do this is because they get governmental subsidies. Under free market capitalism, this wouldn't happen. Also, you didn't answer this:

>E. Michael Jones
So he attacks libertarianism, an ideology that his own church's theology created?

>not knowing the definition of capitalism

Attached: 1521397061830.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Anything that is state enforced and controlled isn't capitalism. Capitalism is just a very stupid term made up by leftist jews to name any kind of human interaction which isn't controlled by the government. Any kind of interaction you have with people and things you own is ''capitalist,'' which is pretty much meaningless. This is a stupid insane term that came from stupid jewish people, it's pure pulpil.

>Is such a thing even possible?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tC0_7VLOG6U

Attached: Ebonics_Debate.gif (817x403, 60K)

Its ok. You clearly don't know either.

>Anything that is state enforced and controlled isn't capitalism.
"It's not true Capitalism, I swear, we will get it good next time."
Don't you see that Capitalism and Usury work together ? Give crappy wages in the name of "competition", and then give usurious loans to people so that they can survive. And repeat this until the country dies out.
Jews love Capitalism and lolbertarianism, it's obvious.
What are you smoking ?
God's law and the laws of Nature aren't tyrannical or abritary you lunatic. Can't you see the difference or do you prefer to follow the law of your Jewish masters ?

So many 8fagers idiots here sucking the bankers dicks.

>God's law and the laws of Nature aren't tyrannical or abritary you lunatic
I mean, that's just your opinion. I could say that youtube's policies aren't tyrannical either. Would that make my statement true? No, of course not. Why is capital G's word more true than the word of YHWH, Allah, Shiva, some desert totem, or Ra?

>"It's not true Capitalism, I swear, we will get it good next time."
Look how insane these fucking jews are. They are literally unable to go a second without pilpul.
It's not that ''true capitalism'' hasn't been tried, or any insane strawmen like that, it's that there is no such thing as capitalism. It's an insane jew idea made by stupid people who don't even understand how things work.
Then again, the retarded jew knows this, the retarded jew knows I am not a ''capitalism'' and I didn't advocate for ''capitalism,'' yet the jew will pretend like I am advocating for ''capitalism'' and trying to say that it hasn't been tried yet.
These sub-humans should be gassed.

>What are you smoking ?
Modern capitalism is rooted in guilds from medieval Italy, which come from Catholic social teachings. Libertarianism is rooted in the 16th century Jesuits, Spanish scholastics:
mises.org/library/biography-juan-de-mariana-influence-spanish-scholastics-1536-1624
All voluntary papists are traitors.

>"It's not true Capitalism, I swear, we will get it good next time."
Holy fucking shit. I've seen dumb posts on here before. I've seen quite retarded posts too, but this just takes the cake.
Libertarianism advocates for as little government control as possible (industrial subsidies included). Therefore IT IS QUITE LITERALLY NOT REAL CAPITALISM/LIBERTARIANISM.
Would you be so kind to do some basic research on the ideologies you're critiquing the next time?

Capitalism is Anglo-American protestant creation. The Catholic traditional understanding is that Labor is the source of all values, not Usury. Protestants constantly trying to rewrite history...
That's what atheism do to your brain.

He's right, but you don't understand why or how. You believe in evolutionary differences between the races, but apparently not in evolution itself. Catholic teaching would apply strict artificial selection methods starting with putting an end to inbreeding and cousin fucking and illegitimate children and creating stable nuclear families. Artificial selection moves exponentially faster than natural selection. All you Northern Europeans especially scoff, but it was Northern Europeans who were the diversity problem in Rome, it was Germans and Scandinavians who sacked it and destroyed all the infrastructure and put an end to the advancement of knowledge for hundreds of years. Scandis who talk about Roman and Greek civilization are literally We Wuzzing.

>That's what atheism do to your brain.
Again, no counter argument.
How does it feel to be an actual double-digiter?
Oh, and by the way. I'm not an atheist. I do believe in a creator, or an original "mover". But why would this mover tell me not to masturbate?

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>Capitalism is Anglo-American protestant creation.
You didn't even read the link he posted. It clearly states that the early precursors of Austrian Economics were Spanish and Italian catholics.

Capitalism is more cult then economic. It hurls around sacrificing your own offspring for the benefits of the old. (young ppl working in places where old boomers hold shares and renting apartments from old boomers who have shares in real estate etc etc)
Its also a system to weed out the weak. (my child is stronger then yours i only have to hit it in his brain)
Boomers are most garbage ppl on earth yet they think when they worked hard for their gainz (after last reset) it must be that simple for their childs too.

Now guess who invented that shitfest...

But guess another thing...what will fuck off entirly in near future? Thanks to based chinks and maybe putin.

Attached: yXAHzzi.gif (500x312, 942K)

>oy vey, it's the Protestants goy,
>Catholics are against usury goy
>ignore the Jesuits, follow the narrative goy or we'll burn you for heresy and sell your daughter to spics goy
>muh papistry
You're literally ignoring my link that proves that the root of modern capitalism is in the Spanish scholastics.

rol

The Jesuits do not speak for Catholics and were originally founded by Crypto-Jewish Conversos. The order grew and so there was good to be had from members in expanding knowledge, but it was always meant to be subversive. For example they created the concepts of the rapture and the only one singular antichrist to lull believers into doing nothing when the oligarchy established their one world government.

>The Jesuits do not speak for Catholics and were originally founded by Crypto-Jewish Conversos
Papist logic.
>kikes are bad
>Protestants are bad
>but kikes founded the order that was designed to fight Protestants
This assertion was completely refuted in this video, only a few early Jesuits were kikes.
>For example they created the concepts of the rapture and the only one singular antichrist to lull believers into doing nothing when the oligarchy established their one world government.
Exactly, on all fronts they created false doctrine. They literally created the rapture and thus the "prots" you complain about today.

Jonescucks BTFO

Reel

Ignatius Loyola was a Marrano, from a rich converso family. The Jesuits don't even deny this. Most of his followers were as well.

Attached: convignat.png (692x503, 72K)

Prots are the biggest rapture believers out there. You'd be hard pressed to find Catholics who do.

Because masturbating satisfies your sexual urges without effort and causes you to turn inward in an uncreative act instead of making the effort to find a spouse and create a family. It also depletes your testosterone and leaves you passive in the face of threats.
There's a reason Jews promote it among whites.

That's debunked in the first few minutes of the video I linked using the very source it links. Ignatius was fully Basque, but some of his followers were kikes. Either way, the Decree de Genere banned jews of ANY ancestry, no matter how distant it was from the Jesuit order. Therefore you can't just blame Jesuit intrigue on the jews.
"Jesuit order as a synagogue of jews" was also refuted.
Exactly. It's a papist/Jesuit infiltration of the Protestants in America.

>I debunked it, they banned Jews
>what are crypto Jews?

They banned jews BECAUSE there were crypto-jews, you retard. That's why they banned them regardless of their ancestry.
Seriously, you're engaging in the papist equivalent of pilpul here.

This one is for Christ

They banned Jews who were open converts. Coincidentally this is the period where the Jesuits did the most good and the least subversion.
Conversos were not crypto Jews. Do you even know what Crypto Jews are? They're "fellow white people".

>Coincidentally this is the period where the Jesuits did the most good and the least subversion
No they weren't good back then and never were, just like the freemasons. They were a massive mafia designed to destroy Protestant Europe, the "church militant". Around the same period, they placed the seeds of modern capitalism as I said.
>Conversos were not crypto Jews. Do you even know what Crypto Jews are? They're "fellow white people".
Conversos weren't crypto-jews sure, but you have to be a retard to not know what crypto-jews were and how they were treated in Spain. They were all called "Marranos" and the Spanish knew well of what they were, which is why they went through with the inquisition.
Marranos (crypto-kikes) were inevitably looked down upon more than conversos (as you said, the """good""" papist open-kikes). If you don't know this, you're either historically illiterate, or just trying to pilpul around to absolve the church of its woes.

topkek

reminder that antique civilisation was middle eastern and came from the middle east, even in Roman days North-Africa was a much more important province than say Britain or the outskirts of Gaul. Varg would also tell you this: "civilisation is middle eastern we were barbarians". Which is true, before the Church the good part of the European continent was ooga booga land.

>Netherlands
>Talks about crypto-jews
LMAO

And you do realise that they traded long before the Catholic church? Scandinavia used to trade with Mycenaean Greece and Phoenicia, and was actually a functioning civilisation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
And this was around Biblical times, from 1700-500BC. Long before even the rise of Rome itself, let alone the Catholic church.

rollin. pls no ben

How about Muttxico? Where most of its "European" population are actually Moors and Sephardic jews? But no, it's okay since they're Catholics, and race doesn't matter in papistry.
jewishboston.com/sephardic-dna-shared-by-mexicans-and-jews/
Listen faggot, you can't be a papist and talk about crypto-jews.

Attached: JT-Final-4.jpg (620x569, 347K)

>Modern capitalism is rooted in guilds from medieval Italy, which come from Catholic social teachings
Max Weber BTFO
Also, capitalism rising in Catholic countries does not make in Catholic. Read Fanfani

The only relevancy your country ever had was because Marranos went there. Take a grip

No, it literally derives from Catholic social teachings, it's not just "it comes from Italy therefore it's Catholic". Marxism too.

Sure thing. Where the reductions communist? Calvinists are fucked in the head.

Your country was literally founded by conversos, and has had no relevancy aside from the Spanish raping you and the Americans raping you, with masonic revolutions in-between. My country meanwhile has a rich thousand-year history going to pre-Roman times, it was the origin of the Frankish tribes, who later conquered most of Europe.

>muh Catholics did this, therefore Catholic ideology didn't create Marxism
That's some logic, coming from people who claim to place the logos first.

mere trading doesn't make civilisation
and your scandinavia traders, and the ones over here and on the Armorican coast, were for the most part trading goods coming from... civilisation, Rome, Greece. Plus there was an ever present shitload of pirates.
Don't kid yourself. There were constant inter-tribal wars and plundering forays. Men prefered plundering their neighbour over cultivating the earth yourself, Tacitus describes this well for the Germanics and early Slavs (whose very name Venedi means plundering wanderers) They engaged in human sacrifices on a massive level, especially the Gauls.
You should try actually reading up on life here and in the even more barbarous east about two-thousand years ago. But the likes of you usually wave away what they don't like as "propaganda". Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Imagine still being assblasted at Jesuits for the counter reformation. I visited Amsterdam and Rotterdam last year. Shitty place with shitty people. Completely pozzed nation. Worse than Germany.

Also you dont even know what the reductions are do you? Its the main reason they claim Communism stems from Catholic social teaching. Except if you know what the reductions were, you realize how retarded that premise is.

>and your scandinavia traders, and the ones over here and on the Armorican coast, were for the most part trading goods coming from... civilisation, Rome, Greece. Plus there was an ever present shitload of pirates.
This was literally before Rome even existed as a city. Scandinavia was trading with Mycenaean Greece and had a functioning society before Romulus was even born.
>There were constant inter-tribal wars and plundering forays
Gaul was already going to become civilised. It was an inevitablity, whether Caesar crossed the Rubicon or not. Caesar literally said not only the Gauls, but the Germanics were to be civilised, and he was right.
This would've happened before the Frankish Catholics invaded. Christianity too would've been brought to the northern tribes, though it'd be more like how it was brought to Ireland.

Attached: 476p.jpg (600x431, 66K)

We took part in those Frankish tribes too. The early Salians. Some of the tribes joining the confederacy even had Gaulish names. Like the Tencteri, "the faithful" and the Usipetes "good horseriders".
We wuz Franks n Merovingians n shiet. Tons of placenames ending in -zele here, from -saala, the settlements created by them that became our villages.

Anyway they did take over Rome and accepted Roman Catholic faith without an arian fase first liek the other germanics. That is why God handed them the keys of the palace.

>Imagine still being assblasted at Jesuits for the counter reformation
Of course I would. What do you think I am, do I have Stockholm syndrome?
>I visited Amsterdam and Rotterdam last year. Shitty place with shitty people. Completely pozzed nation. Worse than Germany.
Say that again?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands
Oh look at that. Catholicucks is the major religion.

>If I say Im Catholic that means im Catholic.
Is this the power of Dutch intellectuals?

I'm not saying that the reductions created communism. I'm talking about Marx's influence himself from Catholic Monasticism. Monks would swear poverty vows and distributed everything equally. Sir Thomas More’s Utopia literally influenced Marx himself. And he was like many other enlightenment philosophers trained by the Jesuits.

No, I'm talking actual religious Catholicism, it's the major religion. Calvinists are smaller and live mostly outside of the big cities, but are far more conservative, and are more fertile.

>And he was like many other enlightenment philosophers trained by the Jesuits.
Like whom?
I find it weird since he was part of the evangelical Church.

>his father

Mycenean Greece was again a middle eastern extention.

The Gauls were civilised in two steps you could say. Caesar did good in conquering them and immediately getting rid of the vile practices of the druids. These were so cruel that they even turned the stomachs of the Romans who were used to the circus. Druids would cut open a victim alive and from the way his death agony sounds and the way his intestines fell out they would divine the future. Almost Aztec level bloodshedding in their religion. Druids and christians were the only two religions banned by Roma who were otherwise tolerant to other religions.

So the Gaul became romanised to a high extent over time, dropped their headhunting practices and related savagery belonging in the jungles of Papua, and were by the 3rd century granted universal Roman citizenship. Gaulish disappeared gradually, Latin was the lingua franca. But in the calamities at the end of the Empire they were still renowned for the savagery of their soldiers, and got plundering as bagaudae.

The Church came in and refined their habits. Their fighting spirit still but disciplined and dedicated to Christ. Leaning to work the land and be content with the fruits of hard labor. Ora et labora.

I agree fellow white man

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>Marx was an average student during his school days. Until the age of 12, he was taught at home and from 1830 to 1835, he did his schooling at Jesuit High School in Trier.
And it makes sense, since the Rhineland is a Catholic stronghold in Germany.

>Scandinavia was trading with Mycenaean Greece

yeah mostly slaves they took from pirating elsewhere, these practices existed long before vikings and in our coastal parts too. Every small sea inlet, every cove, there was a harbour of pirates. You can even still see it in the place names.
Koksijde -yde = cove, small harbour ; of the Chauci
Lombardsijde ; of the Longobardi
Katwijk - quarter of the Chatti

Interesting, I guess it does makes sense. But going from having a Jesuit education to saying that the Jesuit education is responsible for his idead is a long stretch. Cant forget how he quoted Muntzers ideas as being protocommunist. I would never say that Anabaptism led to Communism.

Mycenaean Greece was culturally similar to the Middle East, but it's far-fetched to say it was a Middle Eastern civilisation. Even Carthage for example isn't considered Middle-Eastern, yet it was straight-out founded by the Phoenicians.

? Marx was from a Lutheran family

Reminder that he thinks all races are equal and that identity is nothing more than language.
Despite how based he is on the Jews he is still, at his heart, a boomer.

How-so? Scandinavia was all the way north, while the northernmost Greek colonies were in the black sea. It's far more likely that traders themselves came north.
As is with this pirating in the Netherlands. Many were likely just traders, as were the vikings themselves.

That never happens. All that happens is the language and customs degrade and the identity becomes even looser.

He came from a long-lineage of rabbis before that, was raised in a Jesuit education in a Catholic stronghold (again, the Rhineland), and later advocated for communism and atheism.
Sure, his father was, but not him. His education in Trier and his influence by Hegel later influence his ideas.

yeah, Carthage was African, and their culture was still very much Phoenician. Same gods, same semitic language, same practices (including child sacrifice)

Mycenaean Greece was definitely an extention of middle eastern civilisation. They took the mustard from there, above them there only lived tribes considered savage and cruel barbarians to a more or lesser degree (Illyrians and Thracians, Scythians and Celts).

The problem is that allowing absolute freedom as libertarians want allows for tyrants to work there way in. It allows tyrants to enslave people because you let them enslave people because "I defend your right even though I disagree". They basically abuse stupid libertarians since they don't have to defend libs rights since libs aren't going to tell them what to do. So the tyrants enslave everyone through their desires: sex,drugs and Rock n roll. Libs keep defending there freedom to do so allowing them to gain more and more power. Naturally tyrants end up controlling most of free enterprises and now they're able to impose their beliefs on libertarians. So they start silencing conservatives, libertarians,and even some liberals who don't comply to their ways. So the libertarians start complaining about their rights being violated but who's going to rescue them? Sure you have your 2nd Amendment rights but are libertarians you know the ones who like drugs,sex, and Rock n roll really going to use them? Are they going to shoot police who have a warrant to take away their firearms? You think the police who will show up to take your guns aren't going to be armed and with their guns drawn? Do you think they won't hesitate to shoot you on site and then take your arms? You think the NRA Honeypot is going to defend you? They're already advocating for red flag laws. You think the media will cover your deaths? So you libertarians have decided to form militias ok. I'm guessing you're discussing this on Facebook you know the ones who know everything your saying and doing. Let's say you finally organize and Meetup. Theirs a good chance someone in the group is working with the feds and will report everything your saying and doing. Who will most likely be trying to get your group to commit an act of terror and if you're almost about too you'll totally not be gunned down at your compound.

>yeah, Carthage was African, and their culture was still very much Phoenician. Same gods, same semitic language, same practices (including child sacrifice)
Yes, yes, and no, I don't deny the Carthaginians sacrificed. but after the decline of Tyre and Tigleth-Pileser's conquests, Carthage was cut-off from Phoenicia, and developed its own Semitic but African-influenced culture.
>Mycenaean Greece was definitely an extention of middle eastern civilisation
It's if anything Middle Eastern the same way Turkey or Armenia is today.
Have you been to western Turkey? It's nothing like Arabia or even the Levant aside from their religion and certain shared practices, simply because of its people and its geography. There are large rivers, mountains and forests, a lot of dogs that you can see and a lot of people who own dogs (whereas Arabs hate dogs), etc.

There was seafaring alogn the coastline, and on rivers. True that most traders came north, but vice versa later in Roman times I can think oàf the amber trade. Also slaves and goods went from hub to hub, harbour to harbour, being bought and resold.

But the vikings weren't just traders by modern standards, neither were the pirates of Roman days. Loot in one place, take hostages, sell loot and slaves in the other place. A very lucrative business requiring only a small initial investment (boat + crew). It's trade nonetheless.

Regarding the viking incursions here, they are well documented, especially the sheer indifference with which they massacred children and the elderly alike.

I agree with you but we must not forget that the Arab influence came from much more down south. In antiquity there was Petra, civilised levantine Arabs, and the Arabes Nabataei, the absolutely barbarous nomads from the Arabian peninsula. It was from the latter that the Arabic expansion originated.

I don't get this "chasing pigs through the forest" thing.
He never ever elaborates on it.
WTF is he referring to?

Our economic system is based on the Keynesian economic model which is a form of SOCIALISM.

Attached: Karlee-Grey-Sexy-4.jpg (600x900, 125K)

Still applies to the comparison even to the Phoenicians, Israelites, Aramaeans, Assyrians etc. all simply because of their geography. Though to be fair, the Middle East was a lot more fertile back then, it wasn't in the same league as ancient western Anatolia.

lol no he is a weirdo but not a neocon since he is not a zionist, but rather a lit catholic extremist

>but Dr.. what you said there isn't t..
LOGOS!

haha. nah use your filter and some of his takes on things are quite interesting. SOME

ie I find it interesting when he tells about his youth in germany and how he witnessed social engeering by americans there... omg ugly fucking chapter in history that they are going speak about in hundreds of years...

>lit
So even Norway is being negrified. How sad.

re-read that quote with the word socialism in place of capitalism.

libertarians are all drug addicts, pedos, and jews. Fuck'em