Teen gets 3rd degree felony after making school shooting joke

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1044731

Kinda overkill giving the kid a felony for this. Completely ruin his life cause he made a joke. Freedom of speech in actuon baby!!

Attached: arrested-kid-ht-ml-190820_hpEmbed_2_2x1_992.jpg (992x495, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't feel bad for the kid. he has the rest of his life ahead of him. these pigs however will be dead and gone on the day of judgement when their authority over man is no longer ordained by the God of the people they abuse for the sake of their chosen (((elect))) pedophile politicians sin and status quo.

Should have just denied everything. "Wasn't me I didn't do it."

Then the state has to try and prove that a comment was created by him in a game, rather than by someone else just claiming to be him.

there are no gods. we have a duty to hold each other accountable.

Those cops are fucking scum, way to ruin a kids life and be condescending assholes to his crying mother.

we are the gods

Some of you cops are alright. Don't go to your local police station tomorrow

Attached: E51E80E3-AEEB-478C-87B9-C26EC4773756.jpg (1834x2620, 629K)

Not real, but this is.....

After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881

Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016

The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jews were detained in camps in WW2. Jews starved in camps in WW2. The Jews were not gassed by the millions. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving, therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the political power of the jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

See these threads for much more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: 1566394149537.jpg (1024x936, 217K)

CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK

Meanwhile

Attached: 1566322508090.png (2800x1964, 2.71M)

>bring my dads m16 to school and kill seven people

HAHAHA HILARIOUS JOKE

With so much "Spoofing" going around these days, how does anyone know that his IP address wasn't hijacked and a hacker made those remarks. Kid should have kept his mouth shut and let the Lawyer(s) do the talking.
NEVER TALK TO COPS... 4th and 5th amendment. Keep your mother shut! You will NEVER talk your way out of trouble with cops. NEVER. Once a Cop stops you and ask why you did something, you are SCREWED. The COP was, and is, hell bent on busting you - after you have diarrhea of the mouth.

Attached: images.jpg (186x272, 19K)

Watched the video last night. I get the cops coming to check things out. It would be their head on the chopping block if the kid actually did something. But as the mother said, it should be treated on a case by case basis. You can't charge 15 year old kids with felonies for making stupid comments on internet. Show up, assess the situation, talk to the parents, and try to work out a solution. This police state bullshit is getting out of hand. If my kid said something like that, I'd handle it in my home under my rules. You sure as fuck wouldn't be taking my kid to a federal holding facility for making a comment on a game.

>Freedom of speech in actuon
When will you dumbshit republicans realize your fredoms stop at the tip of your nose. Gun included.
The 2nd amendment has been 'infringed upon' for longer than youve been alive.

>we have a duty to hold each other accountable.

This. Evil only flourishes because good people stand by and do nothing.

You're the one who's glowing and it's makes me sick. How do you sleep at night know you get payed to literally burn your country to the ground?

this, tell the coppers to fuck off.

>“Jokes or not, these types of comments are felonies under law,” the sheriff’s office wrote on Facebook.
Meanwhile there is a congressman from California who threatened to use nukes on the American populace over gun control.

Attached: swalwell.jpg (745x420, 219K)

>cops are ultra normie tier fagtards

More news at 9

so get it expunged, wtf

he is 15. When I was 15 we had LAN-parties and everyone had uncle Adolf as his background picture.
Also we greeted everyone with sieg heil

I have to agree that his comment wasn't funny but the punishment is way too harsh

Nigger I'm so mindful of fire-safety I make fun of faggots in public.

This.

Attached: 1563673976728.jpg (536x479, 54K)

If they found him I'm pretty sure they know it's him, and can prove it

was it a joke? Look some kid actually hunting his bullies for revenge seems OK to me.

Some kid shooting up the school for the meme's seems kinda retarded. Media as usual is responsible, giving these retards any media coverage makes things worse.

Just fucking bury it let the little fag rot in prison if caught.

He was stupid, he literally said "I *fake name* am going to take my dad's M15 to school and kill 7 people at a minimum". That's why the kid's not freaking out trying to stop this, he knew he fucked up.