The modern man

>the modern man

Attached: 1566404562269.jpg (750x926, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occasional-chairs.co.uk/pages/wing-chair-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how are you suppose to comfortably reach the mouse n keyboard on that chair?

Imagine not just having your woman decorate because that shit is for fags and going on about your day knowing you didn't waste time putting up a shitty nuWars poster and some ikea furniture.

>channel not modern man
>lose those 4 square meters along with half of your other shit.
have sex.

Attached: 34544354.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Hahahahaha I bet his wife would fuck me if I wanted it

Atleast he's happy, what about you user?

Attached: 1566173475701.gif (500x375, 482K)

>mouse in front of my monitor

I do not understand the phenomena of men being "allowed" things by their woman. What, exactly, is she going to do if you take control by force? Who really has the power here?

That chair is too low for the desk

>Star Wars fag
Eh the woman did nothing wrong

>Who really has the power here?
The state, who will 100% back up "your" woman.

>You can have that corner all to yourself sweetie. Be sure to put on those soundproof headphones on and game as long as you want especially while we have visitors. ;)

When i see that i understand women going for chads

Son that chair is for sitting back and bateing in.

I'm happy with my friends on Jow Forums

Attached: 1550781170909.jpg (640x630, 218K)

Think Ima wait for the state to lose power first then.

decorating your own place is fun. you should never let your wife do it because she'll just fill your house with stupid shit from the thrift store and you won't be able to use the surface of any table because it needs to have decorations on it.

Reminds me of the TV show trope where a man gets told to go sleep on the couch by his wife and rather than caving her head in with the closest blunt object, he does it.

This. Women can cheat, have affairs, abuse their men, and then file for divorce and get half their money while they still continue to fuck other men.

That chair is based, I want one in red. Like pic related but with a taller back.

Attached: RedChair.jpg (300x224, 26K)

Imagine being such a fucking cuck

but desu, I can kinda understand why she would not allow him to decorate anything

>star wars manchild shit
I was about to give him shit for needing permission, but now I can see why

I own a 2 bedroom semi-detatched by myself at 23. It's not hard faggots

He needs a gaming chair.

So what you're saying is I just need to be strong enough to overpower a state. And by extension a country

Attached: 789.jpg (723x1080, 473K)

>The state, who will 100% back up "your" woman.
Yep and don't forget: contrary to what feminists claim, men in power have always placed the interests of women before the interests of men. The push for "equality" by appointing more women to positions of power will see us focus even more on the interests of women and even less on the interests of men.

I think so too. Can you show me some examples of redpilled decorations of apartments?

Attached: 2435678.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>nu-Star Wars

pre-disney star wars is based. but a lot of the fans are cringey as shit redditfags.
>allowed me to decorate

He's allowed to decorate, not choose the furniture. So it's whatever the gayest looking chair in the west elm catalog is

Me too, I love my frens

Who has time. My walls are bare because I never sit and stare at the fucking walls.

>he doesn't stare at his walls

>EVERY time I go to the store I usually see at least one morbidly obese neckbearded 30-something with a star wars shirt and teen zoomer girls with black boys
>bonus points for the evolved version of the coalburner, the fat tollburner with her pet niglet in tow

The memes are real, I want out

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__dd59b759f89b4be0231a8dc139970563.jpg (351x437, 109K)

IF I SEE THAT GOD DAMN STUPID FUCKING WALLPAPER ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA IN MINECRAFT

Attached: 1565146349289.jpg (720x833, 27K)

It is, but its not a computer chair. Virtually everything about it is wrong.

Guess what race he is?
Tip : he's white
(they always are)

Attached: images (9).jpg (538x570, 34K)

Attached: 1565538215438.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

Lol

nice cope the state has fuck all to do with your private sex life. you should know this, being a faggot

Somewhat agree. Most of the house should be left to the woman since it is her job to clean it, and they are better at "interior design" anyway. But the dwelling, especially the mans dwelling, come the fuck on.

Of you can't maintain an erection around Hillary, while talking normally to her. You ain't gonna make it.

>TFW I've decorated our entire house.
The trick is, kids, to "Include" your wife in on the projects. IE: I wanted a new computer, so I bought one for me and used the spare parts from my old rig to build her own computer. She won't use it but I got what I wanted.

They have a regal look to them. Go to estate sales in rich areas.

He also has the new cucked female stormtrooper poster.

It's hard when everyone our age doesn't establish credit and take on mountains of student debt.

I want to say she is a bitch and shouldn't be "allowing" anything. Then I see the star fag poster and know she made the right decision.

>ew computer, so I bought one for me and used the spare parts from my old rig to build her own computer. She won't use it but I got what I wanted.

Wow look everyone, this beta male gave his wife a computer so she would let him play his video games lmao

They look like jews to me.

No no no no no

Women are generally good at making places look good. I guarantee your place looks like a total fucking dump or a cringe gamer cave

>No poster of Hitler and Nazi memorabilia
Nope. Still cucked.

yeah

Attached: 1565212094514.jpg (835x1391, 302K)

Women aren't inherently great at decorating. They do nest when they're pregnant. But overall, you want a redpilled left brained wife

He has sex so he won't have that

Attached: 1564424427250s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

You can easily avoid this if you dont move in with a total retard.

He's not allowed to game.

It’s more a like just putting something there for some atmosphere.You obviously don’t stare at walls all day, it’s just something nice to look at when you’re sitting alone relaxing or daydreaming or something.

>married
>sex
pick one

Why would you even be with a woman like this? Modern women wouldn’t even be a problem, if these spineless faggots would grow a fucking backbone and not put up with their shit. I bet this girl, has tons of guy “friends” and “coworkers” she hangs out with while he stays home playing Nintendo Switch.

Attached: 946629D5-1080-456B-BCF6-91A62C3D5B2E.gif (500x230, 983K)

I think they are better than it at men in general but yeah there are exceptions

I think of that British documentary series that had one house full of unsupervised male children and one of unsupervised female children.

The boys broke shit, scribbled all over the walls, and threw trash everywhere. The girls were actually pretty tidy and decorated

i bet your wife would fuck me too

>she allowed
>the attic
LOL

I guarantee you he's not happy
>Kierkegaards levels of despair
>the despair that is unaware of being despair

Attached: A58BE6D2-17E2-4411-A92A-4ED04BF4DE66.jpg (1009x862, 161K)

It's for the better that some nuWars faggot got quarantined to his cuck corner. Can't have vulnerable children exposed to daddy's funkopop collection.

I bet your place is decorated with capeshit and other soi shit. Just let your lady decorate but draw the line at those dumb "just breathe" pillows and posters.

FYI it’s called a wingback chair. Definitely a gentleman’s choice.
occasional-chairs.co.uk/pages/wing-chair-history/

THE only way to excuse this tweet would be if he is unemployed degenerate living in his wife family house.

Anything apart of that is castration

Me too, fren.

You mean don't move in with a woman?

not everyone is as fat as you leaf

>she allowed me

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>Atleast he's happy

Attached: 84564354648.png (142x171, 58K)

I'm not your friend, Mudasir.

House plants are based. Better than some stupid animal.

>At least he's happy
he's not though. Happy people don't post online about their space wars decorations their controlling wife let them put up.

Attached: SoynicTheCuckHog.png (603x414, 216K)

>poster with captain Phasma
this must be some fake shit

You're right sherlock

fixed it

Attached: 1539150390840.jpg (750x954, 188K)

Thanks fren

Attached: 1528261825666.png (746x512, 99K)

Decorating is for women. Like I have time for things like decoration.

>Atleast he's happy

Attached: 1523470470468.jpg (246x205, 16K)

whats with vaccinated mason tiles?

Evry tiem

This, fren :)

indoor cuck shed

What a faggot bitch.

I bought the kind of house I wanted and my wife isnt retarded so she let me buy good furniture that fits the architecture. Only some poor fag retard even lives like that.

There will never be another woman in my home
My shit will stay as I put it

kek

I have rough BDSM sex. Chicks like getting hit. But I also want that other stuff, and I'm pretty sure my sub would get pissed if I did put it up. Idk if she would leave, but I think I'd rather have the memos anyway.

>he doesn’t even have a carpet on his wall

cuck corner

I would turn the counter top into a bar area with a couple stools. Lots of wine and scotch. Move the chair closer to the tv. Maybe a coffee table and a rug. Probably a minifridge. I like minifridges. Yeah. Sounds great.

hard cope, but cope harder, cuck

Attached: cuck.jpg (480x360, 25K)

And who are you going to fuck, mgtow retard?

If a woman decorates an apartment it always ends up with "just breathe" posters

Taking time off and wandering through your thoughts is the most based thing you can do. The Jews want to take it away by providing constant stimulation and entertainment.

Fake ass flowers everywhere in tin pots, women are horders..

Of the women is home ALL day, why would she not decorate? It makes entering your home a facsimile to enter the warmth of your women.

Eighteen percent of homebuyers in 2017 were single women, according to the National Association of Realtors. Meanwhile, only 7 percent of single men bought a home last year.

So congrats on being one of a very small percent of males purchasing their own home.

I'm not surprised.
Some of my friends won't buy a new console or expensive comics because their wives would scold them.

you are gay

No more brother wars. We fought the wrong enemy..