Why don't you retards know the difference between patriotism and nationalism?

Why don't you retards know the difference between patriotism and nationalism?

Attached: 1565875796440.jpg (600x609, 116K)

>muh meme terms

Why do you make kike shill threads that will get deleted?

You feel like a big man because you said some no-no words? You're pathetic desu, baka

Attached: gh50cykdzrx11.png (2100x2100, 3.45M)

>implying the patriots that fought Nazis wouldn’t be considered Nazis by today’s standards.

What a fucking embarrassing thread. It is bad, and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

If who you are is everybody then you are nobody. Eventually you will be overrun by somebody.

Nationalists fight for a people. Patriots fight for a state. Which one is more important, the people or the state? Do people serve the state, or does the state serve the people?

Attached: fucking faggots.gif (318x200, 491K)

I will let you in on a secret OP. The sad little Nazis here have masculinity problems. They were the ones that got bullied in school or raped by their grandpa, and now they have to post on an anonymous message board about guns and killing people of color in order to feel strong.

I am not even kidding. That demographic is a large part of this board. They are the type of weak little losers that choke and harm animals in order to feel superior.

You are so strong. You said "kike shill" what a big man.

Hahah what a sad little loser you are.

Attached: C-e-fRiUIAEFxyS.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

The sadder truth is that there are people like you with a burning hatred for a group of people, and you don't even know why. You know nothing about them. You've imagined a monster, and you project that onto the people you hate. And, unbelievably, there is an even sadder truhth: those people are likely your own. Someone has taught you to hate yourself with such burning passion that I have no words for it.

Attached: f85104be7e9dedbeca1c6dfa54ab34efcf129e0a1c6e4d01a09de8ec32202b2a.jpg (475x275, 49K)

Lol sorensen. Anyone defending kaperdick is delusional.

Yes, civic nationalist multiculturalism works great. Look at the Austro Hungarian empire, that worked great, had no problem with ethnic secessionism, and had a glorious history of military triumph through the quality and unity of the army.

Ok wow, that was pretty racist user, I don’t know why you felt the need to attack an entire ethnic group like that? It’s incels like you that use race as a comeback that ruin the integrity of this board. I bet you live in your sweaty neo-Nazi cave, yelling ‘nigger’ I bet it makes you feel powerful, well guess what, it doesn’t, that word has fucking history and you refuse to acknowledge that. Calm yourself down incel, maybe have sex

Weak little Finfag Nazi. Cry more loser.

The privileged white males that fought the Germans were often just as racist and anti-Semitic. Many would go home and support segregation. WW2 was an inter-capitalist war until the German invasion of the USSR.

Left-wing people adopting that legacy is problematic and racist.

Sad little bong fag. Prepare to have your ass raped when you brexit lil bitch kek

Your first bait was excellent. You ruined it with these follow-ups, though.

Attached: 52938984_558995271280921_883974886145084511_n[1].jpg (640x640, 50K)

Patriotism: Loyalty to the state.
Nationalism: Loyalty to your nation and that means people of a shared ethno-cultural heritage speaking the same language and living in the same area.