Best Buy delivery driver beats elderly woman and sets her on fire

while being high on cocaine.
>A Florida delivery man was arrested in the death of an elderly woman Monday after he attacked her and set her on fire, authorities say.
>The Boca Raton Police Department confirmed in a press release that Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo, 21, has been charged with first-degree murder, arson and armed burglary.
>He admitted to police that he bashed the victim on the side of the head with a wooden mallet before dousing her in a liquid chemical found in the garage, according to the affidavit, but he denied knowing what had ignited the fire.
>The 75-year-old unidentified victim was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died of her injuries Tuesday.
>Lachazo and another delivery man were installing appliances in the victim’s home when the attack occurred.
>The second delivery man told police that he had stepped outside to make a call when he heard screams coming from inside the home. He ran inside and found the victim on the floor near blood.
>While the second driver was on the phone with 911, Lachazo took the delivery truck and fled.
>According to the affidavit, Lachazo was quickly intercepted by authorities responding to the incident. Police observed that the hairs on his legs were burnt and looked like they had ash on them.
>Authorities also said Lachazo was sweaty and shaking, and that he later admitted to police that he had used cocaine and marijuana. Police haven’t identified a motive for the attack.
news.yahoo.com/florida-man-bashes-elderly-woman-161717794.html

Attached: bb21.png (919x792, 898K)

Nuke Florida

my body is ready

Lmao you leafs flood down here every single fall. Fuck off.

>Florida man
How does he keep getting away with it?

Another reason to be nuked

>niggers blaming drugs
Everytime im black i want to bash old ladies with hammers too

>The 75-year-old unidentified victim
>Police haven’t identified a motive for the attack.

fairly certain im desensitized
my first thought was

"but what TYPE of mallet?"

a foreign national murders a person?
guess a wall could not have prevented this

P O S S E S S E D

cocaine's a hell of a drug.

>everytime I'm black
could you be black a little less often?

clearly the motive was being brown

Im sure he raped her first

>The 75-year-old unidentified victim
he really got the flames going

>Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo
they forgot to lighten the picture of this white hispanic

Dude, I hate when I'm forced to go to social events with my wife and people always start a conversation off with, "So, what do you do?"

Like why is this the go to question? Why the fuck do people care so much about what a stranger you just met does for a living. Do you not have anything of substance to say? Fucking hate white people.

>florida man
that looks like a muzzie

It's a fucking spic

Every day I sympathize more with the Walmart shooting

No it's a mexiscum

>Motive
>Florida
Case Closed.

That's a standard white American

I'm high on cocaine in Florida all the time and never pull shit like this

moor + spaniard + amerindian = 100% gobiln.

Never been, never will. I only travel to negroless and Mexican-free destinations. Maui is the only exception, but there's very few of either there.

But he a good boy!

Found the guy without much of a job.

Fuck yo dryer, nigga

>letting brown people into your house

I wouldn't have even opened the door. She relaxed around people that hate her, her fault. She literally opened the door to her own death. What a retard.

trust me, thats a muzzie

These delivery/sharing economy services never vet their employees. I've lost count of how many times I've taken an Uber with a shady looking nigger.

Death by dismemberment. Get the family too. Make examples of these subhumans.

what would modern society be like with 0 nonwhites in the west?

Collecting welfare isn't a job, nigger. Die of cancer, faggot

was he a citizen?

Fucking leafs flood Arizona every winter. Most pathetic, arrogant cucks I have ever seen.

arab + spaniard + amerindian = 100% el goblino.

Attached: el goblino.png (423x330, 26K)

Look at the jugheaded fucking mutt.
Almost nothing of the blood of Numenor still flows in his degenerate veins.

>Dead Boomer

This man deserves a medal

Says the faggot who willingly lives in a desert lmao

You forgot negro.
Carribean mutts are a mess.

Why do black women eat corn starch?

Attached: maxresdegcrhfault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

> Florida man delivers again

The Homonid known as "Florida-man" strikes again.

Based

And the Americans will do nothing because they are spineless cucks. All the real men either died in Vietnam or never left Europe to begin with.
>Do you realise how silly you sound now?

"Muslim" isn't a race. Neither is "Mestizo" really as you're all hybrid rapebabies, but he's one of you.

>but he's one of you.
muzzie

It's an annoying and irrelevant question whether you're unemployed or not.

Just tryin to be whita

LEGALIZE DRUGS IN ALL 50!

THE HISPANICS *THRIVE* ON THEM!

>Lachazo was quickly intercepted by authorities responding to the incident

This should have you concerned. They used ALPR and stingrays to track him down in a few minutes. Of course they test it on a spic, but this is how they would catch a White man too...

>cocaine
flacko
>marijuana
spice or k2; synthetic cannibinoids that bear no resemblance to the naturally occurring ones

Typical white man at it again.

>Lachazo and another delivery man were installing appliances in the victim’s home when the attack occurred.

Are the warranties transferable to next of kin?

Attached: 0885BEE4-C823-4F59-969A-43BAA63317D9.jpg (849x1080, 175K)

well I won't be buying appliances from best buy