What is wrong with Joe Biden? He seems senile

I found this video:
twitter.com/BetaODork/status/1160648971037155329

Does he have Alzheimers or something? Trump will crush this guy.

Attached: EBy9k6oUEAAXpoK.jpg (289x420, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4X13veEkCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"He's not the same guy" - POTUS

Attached: Bidan.jpg (750x702, 91K)

>AND IM ABOUT BREAK

>join me at joe3003030030300303000300303

Attached: 1539110683461.jpg (234x250, 7K)

He's just a target dummy. Kikes put their hopes in Kamala.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4X13veEkCE
this is why

benzos.

Not as impressive a war chest as Hillary got. It's as if they don't really expect him to win but the charade must go on.

Attached: Top Biden Donors.jpg (719x921, 81K)

What ever it is: it isn't new.

Attached: bidenhazasad.png (1000x1150, 734K)

wtf

are those the "child teeth' dentures I've heard satantardists use?

Attached: 1565920919167.jpg (1024x682, 67K)

trump needs to start calling him 'dying biden' already

Trump should retweet this video

thats a good one

1) He's always been a gaffe machine.
2) He's not very smart.
3) He's had brain surgery, which often injures the brain.
4) He's getting very old.

Biden is only running because the Democratic field is so poor, and because he hopes that as a candidate he can claim "political persecution" when Trump declassifies a bunch of shit proving that Obama illegally spied on Trump (and who knows how many others). Also, those shady and lucrative business deals his son Hunter got with Ukraine and China.

Biden's in deep shit, and he knows it.

Attached: Biden keep your plan.png (614x414, 90K)

his face looks like someone put a dildo up his butt

You know from experience there, leaf??

Attached: 1C5060F5-A651-42BC-9984-D998C4643D62.jpg (720x787, 108K)

Attached: biden.jpg (881x2181, 334K)

He had a stroke back in the 80s and he's been slurring words ever since but he's getting much worse. He seems like he's getting senile and no longer recognizes when he's slurring. Ol' Joe needs to hang it up, it's just embarrassing at this point. He's going to be this cycle's Jeb! anyway.

>time for my go-to biden graphic

Attached: joecoppingafeelbiden546.gif (288x485, 1.77M)

he's always been this stupid as far as i can remember.

That's interesting

The unrelenting stream of immigration speech should make him unelectable

Oooh the double grab. Crotch-coward and grinning.

Based leaf, pls tell me this is a brilliant shop.
Regardless I lold

>The 2020 debates will be between two entirely senile geriatrics
Well lads were fucked

Robotoid

Attached: 6E889799-9950-4708-8E0A-91F11265C0D9.jpg (266x190, 22K)

he's atleast gotta be on some pep pills so he doesnt talk like an old assed man. Plus lots of botox. Dems are all toed up like hookers, and everyone has the gall to call trump orange.

Attached: joe.png (1280x720, 3.52M)

It’s sad that one of the only viable candidates for the Dems is an old career politician with mid-stage Alzheimer’s.

He is a greatest silent generation

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Attached: biden52020.png (343x438, 163K)

Looks like a character Jim Carrey would do on In Living Color. Juice man comes to mind.

>>At the 11th your, Biden annonce his collister choice : Hillary Clinton
>>Against all odds Biden is elected
>>Biden dies, or resign due for medical reasons
>>Hillary is president of the USA.

Screenshot this

Attached: 2cc.jpg (1200x770, 492K)

He's just perv. Dems will love it.

Go Joe!

Attached: biden45.jpg (782x741, 64K)

No matter what you think of Bernie he seems way mentally sharper than Biden. Both men are around 76 and one slurs his speech like an early stage dementia patient

there are some twisted minds on here but you, you the man

this nigga will be almost 80 when his term starts. we already have a minimum age to be pres, we need a max age limit too.

Attached: joe.jpg (468x571, 196K)

Did he hump her?

Attached: OLD PEDO JOE.png (899x957, 634K)

on left are grabs from movie "They Live"
starring Rowdy Roddy Piper
on right is unshopped pic of Biden taking pic with kid
all i did was frame it

almost, if she hadn't elbowed him away with a look of scorn