This destroys Jow Forums. Why are you against Positive Masculinity?

This destroys Jow Forums. Why are you against Positive Masculinity?

Attached: 8205.jpg (893x1263, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18517236
youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can dance if you want to.

You can leave your friends behind

Cause your friends don't dance

What's the problem with pink?

Attached: ZTp4YNR.jpg (1024x539, 137K)

Nobody here has a problem with any of it except the feminist vagina cult part. Its lefties who disagree with this.

>Boys can do all these effeminate girl things too
>Feminists depicted as masculinized women bearing their fists

To add on, the lefties are the ones who keep pushing "phobias" and making fun of men who are scared. Guys who lift are considered dumb meatheads by them, and they "should just be happy" with themselves. Attempts to be kind are met with mockery because the left doesnt register mercy or kindness, they view it as weakness. You're projecting.

You can do all that things, if you want. And I despise you for that. And discriminate you in private order.
That's how freedom work, faggot.

Gays are leftists and lift constantly

That's not pink..that's desert sand

And if they don't dance

And if they don't dance

Can boys also play wrestle/fight and pretend to shoot finger guns at each other and play dodgeball?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Most of that stuff is pussy repellent.

Doubt

Whoa

Giving flowers to women, dancing, wearing pink,, baking and cooking, having fear of God, being artistic, being kind/forgiving, being heroic? These are all masculine things. These are all things that makes a girl wet. Being a feminist makes you popular online, and concerning oneself with popularity is for women and faggots. Liberals cannot meme. And this art style is clearly that of a pedophile. Sage.

>can man do things?
yes,of course men can dance,bake,wear pink
>should men do things?
no,because then they`d be faggots

>Positive Masculinity
I can smell the Synagogue's fingerprints all over this one

Attached: 1506958096821.jpg (584x305, 173K)

Main issue of this is when the contradiction becomes the normal. There’s nothing wrong with saying it’s okay to do these things but today boys are often told that it is wrong to do behaviours that are seen as gender typical. The truth is being yourself is what’s gonna make you happy and for most boys that means being masculine. Liberals for whatever reason continue to see themselves as the underdogs and continue to believe that it is their burden to reform society by artificially interfering with the natural order. If you’re a boy living in 2019 America, odds are liberals influence every single aspect of your life outside of your parents. If your parents are liberal then you spend your entire life being a little pet project. Where the final product is this self loathing weak beta Male who no one respects and no woman could ever love

Well they ain't no friends of mine...

Retard. It goes
>Then theyre... No Friends of mine

A man who is masculine, will simply
ooze masculinity in anything he does. If you're a faggot, dancing in a pink shirt is going to attract faggots dancing in pink shirts. If you're a man, dancing in a pink shirt will make all rational women soak their panties, except the ones not wearing any under their skirts. Buy one of those a drink and slap her ass, and all the other women will seethe will jealousy.

>Boys can take it up the ass.

>wear flowers
eh, s'kinda gay
>dance
s'kinda gay
>wear pink
it's salmon, and salmon is one of the true patrician's colours.
>bake cakes
well cooking is a trade so it's unisex.
>be afraid
as long as they use that fear in a way to understand it and hate it, it's good.
>be artsy
see: Mein Furher
>be a feminist
shut up nerd
>be kind
no shit
>be a superhero
what

>Acting as if painting, baking and dancing are feminine
The best dancers, chefs and artists are men. So are the best fashion designers, singers, writers and musicians.

>be a feminist
Why should men support a movement that hates them with passion and have turned them into second-rate citizens?

One of those is not like the others

That's one way to raise a pathetic faggot.

Someone has to display dominance and establish order, without it rules wouldn't work and you can't have a functioning society without rules.

men have danced forever but you don't have to dress like a faggot

Attached: gkmidair.jpg (691x691, 46K)

>Imagine raising a boy this way
SCHOOL SHOOTER ALERT

not you i love you Jow Forums

Attached: 1558663348864.png (157x117, 2K)

It's funny how being a superhero is among these because all these recent superhero movies have been pushing feminism and s*yness like nothing else. Nice subtle move, leftists, I give you that.

Scared feminist, no they can’t, those are fags.

the most ahteltics and best performers are men
a pink shirt is cool but you need muscles to not look gay
best cooks in the world are men
feminism was created by a man
best artists are men
the concept of kindness in philosophy and religion was created by men
it's normal to be afraid is a human reaction

Men are getting brainwashed by all the nice culture. Mainly the capeshit. When i go watch some random movie in the cinema there are always overweight neckbeard faggots going to watch the newest capeshit movie. I literally never saw any man that is over the age of 13 or a man that is fit that watches capeshit movies

Attached: 1553960466846.png (344x971, 214K)

Like fuck I am.
You faggots ruined being gay

>gays are leftists and lift constantly
That's more of an 80s and 90s thing, younger gay people are as terrible at health and fitness as their straight cohorts, much like women gays are getting skinnyfat or just plain old fat and trying to cover for it with makeup and hair.

>Wear pink
Yes, and that's not because of us big bad straight men. Pink was actually a manly colour for most of history (as the softer peacetime variant of blood red) and is one of my favorites, but I can't wear it too much because womyn and faggots have appropriated it. This is true cultural appropriation.
Give us fucking pink back.

Why should boys have to be commanded to be certain things?

Yes
And none of them are trannies
Stop making little boys into trannies just because they like playing with dolls and dressing up in dresses. That's how literally 95% of young gay boys act, and being gay is bad enough, but putting them down the path of self-mutilation and suicide is not the way to go.

Honestly I think the only way progressives will get it through their skulls to lose the helicopter parent mentality is if a kid kills themselves because they were forced to be trans by their parents

>positive masculinity
nice buzzword for estrogen.
just dont be a shit head, we dont need a graph to tell us how to do this.
im not wearing any flowers or being a feminist.

everything is true except for feminist

Glamour muscles only bro, gays are all about presentation and both roid like fuck and skip leg day

Noice

C-c-c-combo breaker

>Wear flowers
It's all about tastefulness and where you put the flowers. Having one flower in your shirt pocket is fine, makes you look like somebody from The Godfather, but it's acceptable. Covering your hair in them like in the pic just makes you look like an idiot.
>Dance
Of course guys should know how to dance! You don't want to get married to have kids and not know how to dance with your bride at the reception.
>Wear pink
Like with the flowers, it's about tastefulness and moderation. You can pull it off if it's, say, a pink shirt under a light colored suit jacket.
>Bake cakes
Some of the best pastry chefs in the world are men, nothing unmanly about making cakes.
>Be scared
Literally everyone gets scared at one point or another
>Be artsy
There have always been men who are superb artists
>Be feminist
Maybe this was okay once, but feminism isn't about equality anymore, it's been about female superiority at this point. Best not to get involved.
>Be kind
Being kind is all right, but how often are baby elephants going to ask you for a glass of water?
>Be a superhero
Lol, keep dreaming, kid.

Shit comic

Based VDV poster

That's salmon pink

>why can't men be faggots
kys

>Wear flowers
Lapel
>Dance
Martial Arts
>Wear Pink
Some pinks are gay, some can be ok
>Bake cakes
Invented it as a craft, predominantly held as male only profession until the late 1800s
>Be scared
Sure, and be dead as well
>Be Artsy
Male dominated for thousands of years even until today no woman has ever had their art held to the same prestige as one of the great men
>Be feminist
Gay
>Be kind
What the fuck is that? A toddler shitting in a bottle in-front of a baby elephant drinking from a glass?
>Be a superhero
Super heros were invented by men, and were only designed to be men.

BASED PERUARIO

post yfw men are better than women at literally everything, including the stuff on the list

Attached: 1547058617552.jpg (544x409, 27K)

strawpoll.me/18517236

Wearing pink isn't manly.

The rest are normal roles behavior skills, that are here somehow portrayed as female but are independent of your sexe, is this now female supremacy or what is going on?

As if Men aren't scared god damn wtf, men are scared just like women are, it is the courage to triumph over your fears that makes you manly.
This makes me really wonder if women think that Men are somehow superhuman beings that can't be physicaly hurt.

And what the hell has this to do with feminism go fuck yourself with your politics and let kids be kids.

>Never seen anything more ego-centrical than this

Who the fuck ever said we couldn't be these things? We fucking created 99% of great art, music, food, moral, etc. This is some fucking projection.

>be a feminist

What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING else in the list of bullshit?

Woman can get scared more easily. They are better at being scared because they lack the fight response due to an enlarged anterior cingulate cortex, which forces them to take less risk. The same reason they don't make as much as men on average is the same reason they are better at getting scared and running away.

but leave the dress behind
because you dress like a fag
and if you're a fag
Then you're no friend of mine

all of that is true besides the feminist one

Now I get it why the cleaning lady, nearly shit her pants when I had an heated argument with my mother.
She was so scared that she didn't dare to look into my face saying hello, hilarious.

It is called dusty pink.

>be feminist
>being a white knight for good boy points
literally why

Most of those will get you friend zoned by women.

>Why are you against Positive Masculinity?
Because calling it that is dehumanizing of anyone who engages in masculine behaviors not on your gay little list. Bothof my sons enjoy playing with trucks, trains, and other typically "boy" activities. By implying that these are "negative masculinity" you are preparing yourself and your compatriots to do violence against my sons. Who also play with dolls and shit, because we're not the stereotypes against whom you are so devoted to ginning up hatred.

>Boys can dance
>Boys can wear flowers
>Boys can wear pink
>Boys can bake cakes
>Boys can be scared
>Boys can be artsy
>Boys can be feminist
>Boys can be kind
>Boys can be a super hero
>But still youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ

Talking about playing with dolls, we always built some parachutes for action men and threw them out of the window.

Attached: 51024430.jpg (720x1250, 75K)

My father never bought me action figures, he found me playing with heman at daycare and whipped me hard when I got home. I love my dad, he's a good guy, I will do the same for my sons.

Oh, man, I loved to do that with my G.I. Joes.
But their croches broke so easely... I wonder if that's why there are so many trannies. Maybe they got the idea from the toys.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 17K)

Because being a faggot is gay

Honestly, when I was a kid I wanted to play Barbies with the girl next door. My parents were fine with that, the little girl was fine with it, but her mother wasn't (because contrary to feminist dogma, in the real world it is ALWAYS women who enforce gender roles the most harshly). I developed a bit of a complex over girls' toys being forbidden fruit - if it happened today I'm sure some dogooder teacher or social worker would force me to become a tranny over it. Long story short, I don't want stupid inconsequential shit like that to become forbidden fruit to my kids, because forbidden fruit fucks with you psychologically.

Lol... Kids raised on "Positive Masculinity" will be the adult cuckolds watching their wives get wrecked by the adults who were raised on "Toxic Masculinity" as kids

I just did that with my boys yesterday!

Attached: kek island.jpg (590x662, 39K)

Learning to obey authority is part of growing up, forbidden fruit is a concept only held by those who want to be contrary to authority, ergo children who know no true discipline, which leads to the development of respect.

Yeah, they lift each other's dicks into their mouths.

Seek help, no one is actually gay

>Learning to obey authority is part of growing up.
No. Learning to *respect* authority, accept that there are consequences for disobeying, and weighing for oneaelf whether those consequences are worth it, is part of growing up. Learning to obey authority is part of being a Good Goy. I don't want my kids to be Good Goys.

No that's toxic masculinity and not allowed

Yeah some of them had to sacrifice an arm or a leg, but damn was it fun.

Maybe, but I don't think that's very plausible, or atleast I never had that train of thought.

Or taking fire crackers and simulating a battlefield with those green toy soldiers.

That's good parenting, I'm sure you guys had lots of fun.

>american education
None of those things prevents a man from being anti-semitic, racist and other shit.

Such a great song

We sure did!

Boomer dad would ALWAYS sing this to us as kids, never knew it was a real song until my early 20s, thought it was just a funny jingle he made up

Learning that Jews aren't authority and that family is authority is also a part of growing up. Obeying family is different than obeying mr. goldstein, obeying your brothers in arms is different than obeying a crooked politician. Obeying the law and obeying police is different than obeying the TV or movies.

I dissagree!

Attached: ade85d6948f6e1b60a0a528486f9f96b54ba6cbc0f34beb65d8ec22f886f1883.jpg (631x252, 30K)

Necklets mad

Attached: 775ef4a9404b4534682f9d26702523701491512847_full.jpg (640x457, 74K)

That picture was made by a woman who has a boy but wishes that she had a girl, and who tries to force the boy into doing girly things with her.

you don't have to be a faggot to dance.

Attached: Untitled-26.jpg (2962x3716, 2.4M)

>Obeying family is different than obeying mr. goldstein, obeying your brothers in arms is different than obeying a crooked politician.
You're describing in-group loyalty, not obedience to authority.
>Obeying the law and obeying police is different than obeying the TV or movies.
Brenton could have obeyed the law and not shot up a mosque or two. But Brenton made the personal decision that the benefit of doing so far outweighed the consequences of disobeying authority. Be lile Brenton.

>Be afraid
How is teaching anyone to be afraid instead of facing your fears a good thing? This really shows their actual agenda of feminizing men until they can't fight back any more.
>The rest
Is any of that actually contraversal? Dancing for men has been popular since at least the 80s

Attached: 920cb677931f0f33f00772b2b06c108bcf4cfbb6d07d549577b3eed3d67886a9.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

>that quote
I agree with the sentiment but the irony of being encouraged toward meathead jockitude by someone who was proudly illiterate is just too damned tasty.

I find it utterly hilarious how they literally thought reading and books were corrupting the youth lmao. Pearl clutching moralists in every generation

Not mutually exclusive. To face fears you at least have to admit you have them, no? We didn't get this far by disregarding threat recognition.

>Liberals cannot meme
just look at how seething you are

Tl;dr: Boys can be faggots

Notice how all "positive masculinity" is subservient to women.