Osmosis filters

I grew uo with osmosis filter in my house, did this save me from being a brainless faggot?

Ive never really look into the effects of fluoride on the human body because it's usually associated with hippies and crazy people but i also understand extra chemicals in the food and water are bad, but how detrimental is it?

Attached: 36gpd-5stage-reverse-osmosis-system-90x90-1-600x584.jpg (600x584, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Lambright.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3956646/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5285601/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851520/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah you're american, and therefore a natural retard

this

Americans are gay retards

fluoride is an essential vitamin, retard. Why else would dentists recommend it

Nope, only distilled water will save you. Take the DistilledPill

Attached: CD251A5D-81AA-4A7D-9F56-7CE8DF2E97E2.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>I grew uo with osmosis filter in my house, did this save me from being a brainless faggot?
>Ive never really look into the effects of fluoride on the human body because it's usually associated with hippies and crazy people but i also understand extra chemicals in the food and water are bad, but how detrimental is it?

I think the Flouride leaked thru on yours.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

Iron is an essential nutrient so why arent you licking rusty rebar yet fag?

You should have been drinking well water, or lived in Portland Oregon where they dont allow fluoride water

>implying
Distilation still lets anything with a similar boiling point to water through. Osmosis is superior in energy consumption, volume, and overall water quality.

Nah. I grew up with reserve osmosis and am low double digit iq. Could be because slav tho

Sorry to let you know, you are a brainless faggot if you think water is causing modern society's problems not things lik e education and media.

hey wayne, how ya doin bud?

>the weason I'm dumb is becuz the boogey woogey man put his nasty dummy chemicals in my wata

>hey wayne, how ya doin bud?

I'm kicking some communist butt. If you want a #War I'm the leader you'll have to fight to the death. My name is Wayne Lambright & Bernie I'm tired of lies from your kind. You subvert progress with communist subversion. #QAnon
-
Vote #Lambright2020 and let's give Bernie that war. Lambright.com

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 12.05.33 PM.png (500x681, 244K)

What are the harmful effects of fluoride anyway?

Classification of the pineal glans

you've got my vote wayne. how do I keep animals from eating my tomatoes?

what kind of faggot told you that?

fluoride acts as a pesticide and it is also binds to proteins in your body that offset the endocrine system. get fucked kike.

I think I need my pineal gland classified.

Calcification* you silly nigger

>doesn't know how to run a still
you discard the first 10% of the run containing all the lighter boiling points and the last 10% of the run containing the heavier boiling points

You're welcome,

From a /sci/entist

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3956646/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5285601/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851520/

>lighter, heavier

lower, higher- brain fart

oh look !

a wild kike appears !

feeling proud and full of yourself about your childish little tirade?

a fucking schizo rat !

Attached: 1559139287244.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

you're still eating the same mass produced fruits and vegetables full of pesticides and meat full of hormones and pesticides and antibiotics

this. if the water doesn't kill you the roundup weed killer or non stick frying pans will anyway

if the deep state is real, they would put something worse in those water filters to kill those faggots first before the rest of us anyway