Be modern white male

>be modern white male
>spend your whole life unmarried with no children
>play video games you whole life to get a sense of achievement
>get to be old
>realize you are alone and video games stopped filling the void long ago
>realize you have no legacy at all or no one to grow old with
>end up killing yourself
Why is this happening so much? This exact scenario is being reflected in white male suicide rates skyrocketing

Attached: snjg8PG.jpg (597x335, 200K)

why does everyone with a switch have those same exact 4 games every time

>children are the only way to feel fulfilled user
>you are obviously a loser if you got tired of the games women played and opted out
Yeah this is political.

Attached: 1499127885758.png (224x225, 16K)

Yeah, you're an incel

Because those very demographics abandon the fruits of the spirit following Christ yields by calling it dogma, shun the idea they have to make themselves better if they expect better from the dating market, and escape into the only activity that has virtually no barrier to entry that also requires zero skill, but pays psychological dividends as long as those achievements keep rolling in.

i.e., most of you.

everyone, who is playing games past 12, hasnt grown up mentally yet.

Not really, I was actually dating a girl when I decided I just didn't have time for it any more.
I've had multiple LTR's and live ins over the years and thankfully didn't breed with any of them cause it would have destroyed my life with child support.
I'm not an incel I'm a guy that doesn't need a woman to justify my existence.

>obsessing about meat world
>unable to transcend meaning
>current year

Those games have no skill required, it’s mostly so women can play and feel like “real gamers” but the onions men also like them because they are unable to play games that require long term strategy, creative resource management or twitch based shooters. Anything competitive is out of the question with the exception of smash bros which is designed for literal 5 year olds to button mash. I never ran into these types of guys at the height of CSGOs popularity, usually the voice comms were enough to scare them away. That’s also why they love tranny speed running. It’s a hugbox dynamic with no actual challenges in gameplay.

MY LEGACY WILL BE ON THE MACHINE FOR EVER!

Attached: pacman_multigame_kit_highscoresaves_3_1.png (600x600, 63K)

That is exactly what the incels said in the King of Kong: Fist full of quarters video. Are you Steve weebie

So. Much. Cope.

Get rekt, incel

If you played video games before 12, your parents fucked up.

LOL okay sure, its cope. I got money in the bank and I'm pretty happy with my life. But sure I'm coping I guess cause I'm not ruled by the sex jew.

And why do you care what one chooses to do with his life?

>no kids
>no women
>just monopoly money
>not kiked
Yeah you really escaped the plantation.

Bump

Attached: 1566135066765.jpg (720x700, 35K)

Do you think it isn't obvious you're b8ing?

Why is it always "white males" with these threads? You think Indians, Asians and Negroes aren't playing video games and going unmarried? Ethnics have an astonishing 30+% celibacy (incel) rate here in the West, as according to recent statistics. That is pandemic unheard of levels.

I'd like to have a family, got my career on a good path and have zero debt, but I can't find a quality women. I've met so many that have racked up so much debt going to college and I'm not paying for it.

>>get to be old
plus side of being a ruskie, I'm most likely not going to live past 40

Kids suck. They are just an expensive pet that can talk back to you. I have zero intention of getting married fuck the state.

You know you have an effective insult when it guarantees a reaction from the person it's aimed at. "Incel" is like the "nigger" of the virtual world.

1 Corinthians chapter 7

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-184200~2.jpg (926x1080, 191K)

>why does everyone with a switch have those same exact 4 games every time

I don't have any of those games. All I got is Splatoon 2, Bayonetta 2, Zelda BOTW, Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon, Bloodstained, Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, and Viviette. I guess I do technically have Mario Kart 8, but that's one I emulate on CEMU.

>Sad sack of shit whining about how his life sucks
Learn to take responsibility, or at least culpability, for your own fuckups. While a good mass shooting is always entertaining to watch getting chewed up and festering the bowels of the 24 hour news cycle - I'm not enough of a narcissistic shitheel to take out my problems on others. It'd be one thing if these chucklefucks actually hit targets that mattered - like Bohemian Grove or G20 or Facebook's server farms. But if this is the world the masses want, I figure it's the world they deserve. People will chain themselves to authority and status quo over principles every time, to spare them the terror of having to think for themselves. You can't wake up the masses and save people from their own matrix like a Dollar Store Neo. They don't want it, and will crucify you for it. And even if you did, they'd just promptly chain themselves to another master.

"Thou didst promise them the bread of Heaven, but, I repeat again, can it compare with earthly bread in the eyes of the weak, ever sinful and ignoble race of man? And if for the sake of the bread of Heaven thousands shall follow Thee, what is to become of the millions and tens of thousands of millions of creatures who will not have the strength to forego the earthly bread for the sake of the heavenly?"

Attached: otaku3.jpg (300x328, 35K)

Now what kind of "old" are you speaking about? It is not old if less than 50

it's just the begining. we have not seen anything yet.
t. zoomer wiling to fight all of this degeneracy in modern world. who's with me?

Attached: 1556855973613.jpg (181x278, 8K)

STOP POSTING THAT KLAUS!!!

The main problem of those men( I m one myself 28 years old incel Whois playing videgames old day long) that they are just unwanted for women.
All my my live I was invisible for women in every company. When I was talking to them i always was seeing saddening in their eyes.
There is no meeting in trying to be a normies with family if you was born not attractive for women. Better just concentrate yourself on something that gives you common plausure

It's not like more women make easy for us betas, vidya provides comfort without making you feel like a miserable doormat.

the switch made you grow old, become sterile and kill yourself in only 2 years?
sad, many such cases

Attached: (you).gif (640x360, 1.79M)

Attached: 1562454905907.jpg (800x448, 54K)