Preppers

Seeing as you fags are so pessimistic about the future, who’s actually buying up land and preparing their bunker. Cultivating a community to live in it ready to protect and build a new community when the dust settles

Attached: 209C9C49-FB25-470F-BAA3-DEAC67C7B862.jpg (1024x1002, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mod.uk/who-we-are/formations-divisions-brigades/6th-united-kingdom-division/77-brigade/
archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be sad if people downloaded that pic and photo shopped it.

Attached: 745d5703.jpg (2048x1536, 235K)

I was thinking of
>"is this real life"
or
>"what timeline is this?"

but toolazy

i'm at least 15 years away from being able to do this
if SHTF happens before then, then i'm just fucked

>a finn being too lazy
that's new...

Bought 15 acres.
Nearest town is 247 people.

Attached: 1544399890647.jpg (600x555, 100K)

how much is an acre of land in burgerland anyways?

Laziness has its virtues. No energy to fuck our country up with niggers.

Unironically, how do I best get into the US?

Same geez. Only 18 myself, but getting in an income and saving what I don’t need and learning all the while is all we can do

0.4ha

i meant how much money is it you dumb mutt

Depends on where you're buying. Sometimes as low as $100 an acre for land with no roads/utilities. About $8,000 an acre for land with the ability to get hooked up with water/electricity but still considered rural.

>SHTF and thinking you're going to make it to your land
One of my employees is ex Army Ranger. He was deployed overseas and then came back when SHTF in Katrina. He said the best place to be was your home with food, water, and guns. All the people that tried to flee town got killed/mugged/raped by the black people since the roads were obviously all jammed. Said he killed a few dozen blacks that were raping and looting. Said that shit was worse than Iraq.

Whats the best way to not have it filled with rain water because basically its a hole in the ground?

nah bruh. i don't give a shit about surviving. but i'd really like to see all those normies die like flies.

Attached: skullz.jpg (474x315, 23K)

say you're seeking asylum
they'll beg you to come in, same as every other nation whose majority population is of European descent

I understand that, but I live in a small town of about 10000 without any blacks in it, full of people who only live for their weekend pint. Surely it’s more viable to get away from populated areas if you have the ability to do so

MADLAD

Attached: 1565622207929.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>>SHTF and thinking you're going to make it to your land
i want to live on my land though
i don't plant to travel to there once SHTF
here you can buy a hectare for around 500 europesos
rural land though

It's all a pipe dream. I own land near a lake (60 Acres) and yes it would be nice to run there if needed but I doubt getting out of the city will be easy. During SHTF, roads are the worst place to be.

Living is nice, but you need a source of income. Land that cheap means you're living in the middle of fucking nowhere with no electricity, Internet, gas, water, etc.

also rural in yurolander terms is still way more close to population centers and things in comparison to burgerland

Can I apply for asylum because the state is hunting nazis?

I payed about $1,200 an acre.
I found a lot in California for $25k that was 50 feet x 70 feet. So price is very dependent on location.
$1,850 for septic
$7,000 for well
$900 to get hooked up to the power grid

A few things to remember when buying land.
ALWAYS have it inspected before you buy if you need septic.
A friend does inspections for the county for septic installs. About once a month I hear about some poor fool who can't install a septic system (land is flat and below flood plane, soil is nothing but clay).

If you want to be on grid power-
Neighbor that bought the land behind my place was looking at $24,000 to get power.
Electric company gives the first 300 feet from the main line for free. After that its $4 a foot overhead, $7 a foot underground.
I had to install my own service pole, neighboring county installs for free- so depending on where you are the cost could be from "free" to "insane".

1 chain by 1 furlong in area.

somebody stole the rock he was under

CHECK DIS UP

>agents preparing of estimates how many Jow Forums users are underground shit posting after the nuclear holocaust

True, in burgerlands you can go a day out in the boonies in some places and still never see a building or person...better get a good gun.

I live in a forgotten town of 1400 people , with only 2 roads in and surrounded by a river and woods. I have some food, I reload, and have a generator. Good enough

Learn to code.
Apply for H1b visa.
Rub shit on your skin.
Mumble when you speak "english."

>Land that cheap means you're living in the middle of fucking nowhere with no electricity, Internet, gas, water, etc.
it's closer than you'd expect
also considering europe has small villages everywhere, the electric grid is fucking vast
for water you can literally just get a well
and for income i'd want to buy cattle

Im not jewish they will purge me.

I paid about $25,000 per acre for the 60 acres on the lake. Only .8 acres is in flood zone, highest point on the lake so obviously water isn't an issue. House on the land already has power from the grid and septic installed. This is Texas though and due to the flood of Commiefornians coming in, everything will soon be cost prohibitive.

Sucks about you being in Cali. Good luck defending your shit with non-detachable 10 around limit AR-15's.

>tfw can't reload but have been stocking up on ammo. Got about 2,000 rounds in my office and about 5,000 at home.

Raising cattle is extremely hard.

Living in the UK how the fuck am I meant to acquire myself some solid forms of protection with gun laws being as stringent as they are

>Raising cattle is extremely hard.
if niggers can do it then so can i mate

OI YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR DAT SPOON MATE

>below flood plane
what does this mean?
>Electric company gives the first 300 feet from the main line for free. After that its $4 a foot overhead, $7 a foot underground.
this sounds like something interesting to look into
how would the internet cable work?
or did you go for those long range satellites or something

I live in a pretty good local in burgerland for da prep. But, I'm a poor normie with no chance of having enough to save for prepping. Also I've never fucked a girl over a 6/10 and I hate everyone on the planet. Fuck you. Fuck your mom. Fuck kikes. Fuck rich people. Fuck poor people.

Can you prove you're a Nazi?
A bag full of the left ears of the invaders you've killed would be a good start.

move from uk to some sane country, you're going to get yourself killed living there

Me. No bunker, just like-minded neighbors and a lot of sustainability. Worst case the end doesn't come and I'm stuck with friendly neighbors and I grow most of my own food and generate almost all of my own power.

Attached: 1566322840327.jpg (800x655, 101K)

lol you leave the UK

Why can't you reload?

>Seeing as you fags are so pessimistic about the future, who’s actually buying up land and preparing their bunker.
Not me, agent niggerfaggot. There is nothing for you to raid on my property, so fuck off and stop asking.

Attached: 9f1638f765e103f1087e2efd25d1f7ee62485cabc07a76d087f2d45cf475858b.jpg (500x579, 26K)

just get the license mate

>Mexifornia
>grid power
SHTF hard mode

I'm going to camp at a secret spot located off the Appalachian trail, and then rob people naturally using the footpath to move long distances across the US. I should be able to survive off the resources I take. Fresh water is everywhere

I have a knife and a para-cord bracelet! I'm prepared.

>below flood plane
When there is heavy rain, there is a zone that tends to always flood. Imagine a lake that has dried out. If it were to rain extremely hard, that lake would be a flood zone.

Wife won't let me have explosive material around the kids. Makes sense. Plus if I run through my 10,000 rounds then I'm doing something wrong.

Oh shut the ever loving fuck up you piss drinking member of the Billy no mates brigade.
army.mod.uk/who-we-are/formations-divisions-brigades/6th-united-kingdom-division/77-brigade/

You cunts can't even get the unemployed to join you.

I know but they are cunts. Random checks, reasons for needing it, constant renewal and all the fuckin hoops in between. We’re a fuckin joke.

You can buy $1 houses in some crack ghetto in Detroit....but.....its full of niggers.

just shoot them

>Buy $1 house
>Realize there's 15 years of back taxes owed on the property

DO NOT EVER JOIN A PREPPER GROUP - you will be put on a list and/or surveilled
DO NOT EVER SPEAK OF OR SHOW WHAT YOU HAVE IN TERMS OF ARMS, AMMUNITION AND SUPPLIES
DO NOT EVER TELL OR SHOW ANYONE WHERE YOUR ARMS, AMMUNITION AND SUPPLIES ARE STORED

Also "unregistered" arms are safer from the state than arms the state know you own.

if you don't have at least one spidey hole, you're not prepping

Attached: spiderhole.png (935x530, 496K)

>explosive material around the kids
you realize that for powder to be explosive it needs to be put under physical pressure right?
if i was the person thinking to dissuade you from reloading i'd rather talk about lead fumes next to children
can't let them turn into retards like the boomers with their tetraethyl lead poisoning

The 15 acres is in Georgia.
I'm from California but evacuated.
I spent most of my life in 3 of the top ten largest city's in the U.S. (San Diego, Vegas, Houston).
I've also lived in some of the smallest (like I said, nearest town now is 247 people).
I was looking at a 2 bedroom, 2 story house on .08 acres for $180,000 in Vegas. The "backyard" would only take 2 passes with a lawnmower to finish.
Neighboring house was so close that if they farted in their kitchen you could smell it in your living room.

I have a Tannerite® approved rifle range on the east side and a skeet range on the south side.
And here's a .50 Beowulf and a matching Great Dane.

>>Buy $1 house
>>Realize there's 15 years of back taxes owed on the property
and its still full of niggers.

Cheers guvoner

I suggest buying a generator, solar and gasoline and building your own hen house and garden to self sufficiently sustain yourself. If and when the grid does down you will be nearly fully prepared to survive isolated for a long time.

Only only problem is medical emergencies as having an in house doctor is extremely rare but thats life.

The 60 Acres was purchased as an investment. They're about to build a major tollroad not 2 miles away in 2023 so property will be worth ~225K an acre in a decade.

That .50 BEOWULF is a meme and a half

>Wife won't let me

You have more pressing issues than prepping, son.

t. Old marriedfag

I'm on 4g LTE on property, 1x in town.
They actually ran fiber optic for cable under the road for a neighbor. So I have access to that now.
I left California.
I pray for it to burn to the ground every summer so it can be reclaimed.

Attached: 1544397553858.png (492x608, 875K)

fuck you boomer

Don't ever join a gun club either as the feds have snitches and eyes on everything you do. Best to keep to yourself and family if you know what's good for you.

Kek

Attached: 1565778550313.jpg (640x464, 57K)

> spends 15 years and 1M prepping

> post apocalypse he dies 6 months after non-preppers

These people spend their lives preparing for something that will kill them anyway. They spend 15 years prepping just so they can live an extra few months in a living hellscape post-apocalypse world.

Who wants to live in that? Just have enough ammo to off yourself and be done with it.

anyone know how difficult it is to take up machining as a hobby?
financially wise more so than the learning process
it's unironically a way more important skill than most of the prepping faggotry

Get a crossbow.

you realize that most of the prepping shit is about anti fragility when it comes to financial disasters right
just look at SSSR in 90s or yugoslavia
rural folk just persisted from own production and rudimentary trading whilst urbanite scum got stomped under the boot of bratva and other mobs

Meme paint job on a meme caliber.
I had an extra lower so said fuck it.
Great Dane could be a meme breed but she's actually pretty awesome.

Attached: IMG_20180727_192734523_HDR~3.jpg (4158x2779, 3.28M)

You only need to live long enough for the niggers to starve.

>These people spend their lives preparing for something that will kill them anyway. They spend 15 years prepping just so they can live an extra few months in a living hellscape post-apocalypse world.

>every situation is am apocalyptic world end scenario

in such things no prepping will help, but in things like large scale catastrophes or war scenarios prepping will put you above many others.

6 months of knowing you were right and everyone else was wrong

You're all acting as if the collapse hasn't already started. It started 18 years ago.

>anyone know how difficult it is to take up machining as a hobby?

Faggots have a hard time with it, so you should avoid it.

t. Also a Journeyman tool and die maker

Hour to learn, lifetime to master.

Few hundred bucks for a used lathe.
Another few hundred for a welder.
Grinders, drills, bits, materials.

>24k to get power
Mate I'm spending about 5k for a wind and solar set up to run my house from. Only way to go if you have space and wind or sun.

I tried a garden for the first time ever this year. It was faggy and failure. Fuck your mother

>Hour to learn
Lol

>financially wise
learn to read you geriatric
the lsd you did as a teenager ruined your synapses

When the grid goes down you can eat your lathe while ill be eating eggs and bakey.

Skip college and get into construction. Gain hands-on experience, knowledge from co-workers, and youtube vids. Might be difficult to not be the grunt but save up for a couple years and you'll have enough to buy rural land and materials along with experience to build most of your home. Don't know how bad property taxes are or zoning laws there but you could skip nearly all of that by instead buying a camper/trailer (get an older truck pre~2001) and you won't pay taxes on a house; they're considered personal items. Then all you pay is property tax on land which is dirt cheap, couple hundred a year for many rural acres
and their dilapidated shitholes.
You couldn't pay me to live in nogville
>will be worth ~225K an acre in a decade
Only if zoned commercial, silly
now this is low IQ cuck posting

>Another few hundred for a welder.
i wouldn't bother with mig or tig or any of the gay shit that needs infinite supply lines to work
just stock up on stick and you're done for life
also cheap as fuck
the thing that worries me most is a lathe plus milling machine
fucking christ i looked at the prices for new ones once and wanted to kill myself

China has millions of little farms handed down generation after generation. You think the global market crash will kill them? No. The are completely self sufficient. The west may crash and burn but ancient societies and people will live on like they always have for thousands of years.

>>financially wise

I have more in indicators and micrometers than you make in a month.

i make nothing in a month so jokes on you boomer

My neighbor has a 5k solar setup and a small wind turbine.
My only concern is cost of battery replacement.
Point was that its easy to get started on but takes an immense amount of time to get good at...

They'd find out who is LARPers... most everybody on 4chin. I'm nogunz and no bunker loser.

Did you plant your harvest at the right season? Do you remember to water your plants regularly? Did you fertilize them? Did you remember to keep the pests away?

Tending a garden is like tending to your memes without love and care you will get nothing out of it.

Attached: 5aa0010afc7e93d8708b45f8.jpg (900x506, 85K)

>China has millions of little farms handed down generation after generation. You think the global market crash will kill them?

hahaha, they will be pillaged by all the sub urban/city people, after all the the insect people don't give a shit about anyone but them self.

You know what preppers are? The biggest white cucks who will be immediately stepped on by the state before order even fully breaks down. Varg's autistic Jewish wife will get blacked in front of him and Varg will probably like it and say "well at least they're not Christian haha!".

implying the things i was referring to as prepping faggotry was owning chickens and pigs rather than stupid spider holes

Cheers mate. I’m only ever taught all the wrong things by resources I don’t seek out myself so it’s much appreciated

bump

>Cultivating a community to live in it ready to protect and build a new community when the dust settles
archive.fo/9K9qa

Permanently? Marriage is the fastest route, but if it gets found out in court that it was a sham marriage purely for gaming immigration you get charged with immigration fraud.

This guy is right! Buy land in the middle of America or even remote ass areas. Build it up through your life. After 20 years, you might have a nice little middle of nowhere place as well as a lot of construction experience and money. At 36, with a bunch of money and property, open up your own construction company in a growing city. Just have a small office and a staff to take contracts and subcontract them out. You live in your place and occasionally check in on your business. If you get started at 16, you can be retired by 36. Doubly so for a master electrician.

That hole was made for him

Attached: 1530835004992.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Skip college and get into construction.
for fucks sake you couldn't have given worse advice if you tried
this is how you be a fucking worthless low class loser pleb
if a romanian or a mexican can do your job, you fucked up

be aware Jow Forums is full of boomer brainlets that shill trades like no tomorrow and then cope like mad when they get called out on it