Francee

Physical assaults against firefighters, emergency personnel, and police officers in France are becoming more and more common, with French media describing it as “the new normal.”

According to a report by The Local France, since 2017, assaults against fire personnel have increased by 23%.

Over the weekend, France saw several violent attacks carried out against firefighters.

After being called to a scene in Noisy-le-Roi, firefighters were attacked by a 15-year-old after they responded to a call from his mother who suspected he had overdosed on drugs or alcohol.

“When they arrived, the teenager threatened to ‘snuff them.’ He kept on punching and kneeing the firefighters until they managed to control him. Two of the three men had cuts and bruises on their faces – they will be unable to work for six and 10 days respectively,” the Local reports.

In Aix-en-Provence, while attempting to resuscitate an 80-year-old man in the Jas-de-Bouffan neighborhood, emergency services had their vehicle stolen and destroyed. Emergency services found the vehicle not far from the scene smashed between a wall and another car. One side of the car had been completely ripped off.

In Corsica, a firefighter was attacked by an injured man who he was trying to help. Although the call began normally, the injured man suddenly became violent and punched one of the responders, a firefighter, in the face. The firefighter suffered injuries which required six stitches and resulted in him missing eight days of work.

“The population is being abandoned,” André Goretti, the president of the firefighters union in France told Franceinfo.

“Emergency services cannot meet people’s needs anymore and firefighters are the last link in this chain,” Goretti continued, adding “We are totally abandoned by those who govern us and those who employ us.”

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 France Violent attacks against firefighters and police officers “the new nor (780x661, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20190820/attacks-are-becoming-the-new-normal-for-french-firefighters
francetvinfo.fr/economie/emploi/metiers/les-agressions-cest-devenu-le-quotidien-pour-nous-regrette-la-federation-autonome-des-sapeurs-pompiers-professionnels_3581407.html
actu17.fr/yvelines-la-police-municipale-attaquee-par-des-tirs-de-mortier-2-blesses/
actu17.fr/seine-saint-denis-les-policiers-attaques-par-une-vingtaine-dindividus-a-neuilly-sur-marne/
bfmtv.com/police-justice/bordeaux-un-homme-interpelle-apres-avoir-attaque-un-policier-dans-un-commissariat-1654968.html
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/14/01016-20160614LIVWWW00038-en-direct-yvelines-meurtre-policier.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Violent gang attacks against French police officers are also on the rise.

In July, in the notorious Seine-Saint-Denis ‘no-go’ suburb of Paris, police were attacked by somewhere around 20 “hostile individuals who had obviously prepared their act”. Just a few days earlier, a local police station in the department of Eure in northern France was besieged by a group of 15 to 30 young hooded Muslims who launched projectiles and fireworks, while shouting the two words ‘Allahu Akbar’
>sources
thelocal.fr/20190820/attacks-are-becoming-the-new-normal-for-french-firefighters

francetvinfo.fr/economie/emploi/metiers/les-agressions-cest-devenu-le-quotidien-pour-nous-regrette-la-federation-autonome-des-sapeurs-pompiers-professionnels_3581407.html

actu17.fr/yvelines-la-police-municipale-attaquee-par-des-tirs-de-mortier-2-blesses/

actu17.fr/seine-saint-denis-les-policiers-attaques-par-une-vingtaine-dindividus-a-neuilly-sur-marne/

bfmtv.com/police-justice/bordeaux-un-homme-interpelle-apres-avoir-attaque-un-policier-dans-un-commissariat-1654968.html

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/14/01016-20160614LIVWWW00038-en-direct-yvelines-meurtre-policier.php

Sandniggers see firefighter as cops for some reason.
Call them in then throw Washing machine at them from their commie block.
I can't begin to understand the logic.
What do they do when a fire actually breaks out?

Let them burn. Let them all burn.

Its about "you" invading "their" space.

But they called...

blame the Mayor

Attached: Grenfell Fallout Shelter.jpg (654x748, 730K)

If you guys want your country back kick your fucking chimp politicians out.
Stop voting in people not from your country

but French fire fighters are cool

Guess that's a peek into the future where politicians play identity politics.
Be prepared for some murders and shit.

They have to be the most selfless beings in that whole world.
They're volunteers for the most part, meaning they don't get no money for doing the job.
True heroes.

>defending yourself against agents of the state trying to rob you and calling it taxes
>violence
lol

Thank god they didnt voted for the Nazi candidate.
Inshallah brothers.

Attached: C-PZs_bUMAAzX5Z.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

>logic
there's your mistake, m8

Someday they will really need help and firefighters won't go, good riddance.

Police I can understand but why firefighters and EMTs?

But even my cat understand he shouldn't fuck with me, if he wants to be fed. And I'm told those things are human beings.

Someone should light their homes on fire

The frogs should have thrown a real revolution instead of that fake and gay one. because that's the only thing that could turn anything around. well, at least it would feel good :-)

Attached: yellow_vest.jpg (474x316, 30K)

We can't just go out and say sandniggers out.
Even though it was pretty much what happened.
We'll do better next year.

*Flow in the dark comment*
*you have been warned*
Firefighters would be good teachers when it come to burn an entire building with no possibility to stop the fire even by other firefighters.
inb4: "You glow sounding nigger" Yup but Im right though.

Attached: Glow Harder Nigger.jpg (400x388, 99K)

0 compassion for anyone trying to help niggers/sandniggers/bankniggers and getting hurt in the process.
This is just firefighters' version of "pay the toll".

London at least is already less than 50% white British don’t ever expect a good leader again just more racial pandering, high taxes and lots of crime.

But user, it's because they poor!
We need to increase taxes so they can live a decent life.
Don't you feel guilty as a white person?

I'm ok with this. Be funny to watch london burn.

I'm jewish, you antisem-
Wait shit, this isn't the /osg/ thread.

hmm

The same thing they do in africa. Die.

I'm not even joking.
Most NPCs will spill out that shit when asked about third world neighborhoods.

Part and fucking parcel.

And that only works when you have 'fraternite'
Turns out there is none of that in mixed populations.

Never mind my mind was playing tricks on me.
It wasnt a river but a highway.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (741x651, 246K)

These people raid their own farms until there is mass starvation in their home countries.

imagine being this low iq

Shit happens.
Some times I see things that are not there.

I for one, applaud argantinanon for he's truthfulness.
Even though everything posted here is a work of fiction.

I somehow "understand" their motivation to attack cops but not paramedics and firefighters.
Maybe segregated banlieus, locked down by a big wall with a local muslim firewatch and hospital would be better. Like in the movie Banlieu 13

Fuck the police. Fucking 75IQ supposed to represent law and order. They are a bunch of loser seeking a semblance of Power. Fuck those retards. They are monster. In the other end, attacks against firefghters should be severely condemned.

Trying to convince NPCs is kind of a waste of time.
I mean, someone retarded enough to believe that shit in the first place is pretty much immune to a rational argumentation, so only emotion-based brainwashing can make them change.
Just argue that the gov won't do shit and that they should go help/donate themselves.
99% of the time they will shut up because whining is easy but having to actually do shit is too much for them, and the 1% who go for it will have a high chance to redpilled or hurt in the process.

Nigger/sandnigger don't see cops/medics/firefighter.
They just see "representative of the state". If it has a uniform and seem to hold some special powers, they pack it in the same mental case than cops.

Some times an idea sounds so good you just want to believe. Kinda like our democracy. But reality is having none of that.

'Banlieu 13'
Worst movie ever.
But somehow, It's starting to look likely.

Sry I meant "Mobsters" not "monster"

based

Yeah, sucks to be Antifa.
So, did you dicide yet?
Is the gobernment evil or should he make us shut up by force?

I am not anti-fa (far from it). Its a fact, you dont even need a highschool degree to become a cop. Low iqs shouldnt have access to this kind of power.

So, you reject authority, I see.
Why don't you become a cop, then?
Even your low nigger IQ will make it, in your own words.

the french version was watchable. the murican version is utter shit.

I wish they nuked them like in the movie.

Actually, let me guess, because that's a plague in France.
Pothead cheering for his sandnigger provider not getting caught.

Be nice to him, his country is collapsing.

Sven is right, here. They see firefighters as a Representatives of the white presence. When they attack them, they attack us by proxy

no more fucks to give, hail anarchy